Treasure Ch. 02

Story Info
He comes back for more.
1.3k words
4.35
52.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torachan
Torachan
10 Followers

At exactly nine the next night, he climbed through her window, and took in the first sight of his precious thing since deflowring her. She was crawling onto her matress, wearing the only thong, he knew she had, a thin lacy black one with ties at the sides, and the camisole that went with it. He saw her looking at his bag, which was bigger than the night before.

"Hello precious," he said, setting the bag down. He took a long leering look at her, drinking her beautiful figure in, she looked automatically at his crotch, to guage the effect she was having on him, and saw a large bulge in his pants. He chuckled, noticing where her eyes had wandered. "We'll get to that," He promised, crawling slowly on top of her. "But I didn't have a chance to properly worship you like the goddess you are, and tonight I will." Before she could say anything else, he leaned in and kissed her, letting his hand dance slowly up her thigh, resting between her legs.

He rubbed her pussy gently trough the lacy material, letting the fabric do most of the work, and before long he felt a wetness seeping through as she moaned into his kiss. He untied one side of the thong, and rubbed her fine hairs, pulling them gently to tweak her, prime her. She moaned even louder, and pulled away from his kiss as his finger found her clit.

He rubbed her little nip of a thing slowly, then harder, timing his stroking to her moans, and as they got louder he went faster, stopping her just on the edge of cumming. She looked at him pleadingly and he laughed. "Not yet my dear," He whispered. "We're going to play a little game tonight. You are not allowed to cum, until I tell you to. No matter what I do," he flicked her clit one last time, "Or what I say," He pushed three fingers into her hole, and started pounding furiously, and as she gasped and moaned, "I don't want to see one hint or an orgasm. If you cum before I let you, I'll never return here. Understand?" he asked, as his fingers slid in and out of her dripping snatch, picking up tempo as he went. He pushed into her with his fingers harder and harder, watching her gorgeous body twitch and wriggle, until he again felt the first spasm of the orgasm he sought to deny her. She cried out in protest as he pulled his fingers out of her, and stood up next to the bed.

Eagerly, she crawled over to him, and began unbuckling his pants. Looking up at him, she asked, "May I suck your cock? I've been thinking about having your hot dick in my mouth all day." He nodded, and she pulled his pants down, his monster prick springing to life in front of her eyes. She held it just below the head, and gave it a first tentative lick. Then, she dove in, opening her mouth and sliding as much of his throbbing cock into her mouth as she could. He stared down at her, smiling as she stretched her plump, innocent lips around his dick, letting her hot wet mouth slide all over it. He let out a guttural moan, as she flicked her tongue over his head, and then tried to stuff as much of it into her mouth as she could. He grabbed her by the hair with both hands and started to fuck her sweet face as she continued to flick her tongue all over his incredible shaft. Before long his cock started to twitch, and in seconds he was shooting his thick, salty load into her mouth. He held her face and pushed in, forcing her to swallow every drop.

When he finally pulled his now limp cock out of her mouth he didn't say anything, but instead reached into his bag. "These are for you, my lovely," he told her, pulling out a pair of vibrating nipple clamps. He pushed her back onto the bed, and carefully slid her camisole up, stopping to lick her sweet, budding nipples. His cock was stirring again, listening to every moan and sigh escape her lips, he worked her tits over enthusiastically, when to his surprise, she started to twitch and shudder, as an orgasm approached. He pulled back and looked at her, shocked. He knew she didn't cum, but she had been damn close. "You can cum just from having your nipples played with?" He asked. She nodded, embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed by it, sweetie," He reassured her, rubbing her tits slowly, listening to her moan. "This will actually make things more fun." He pulled the clamps out of their package, and carefully attached them to her nipples. He turned them on to the lowest setting, and a low whir filled the room. She reacted immediately, shuddering and gasping. He turned the clamps up one speed, and left them on, while he trailed kisses down her round little belly, and found what he was looking for. Without so much as a warning to her, he drove his tongue into her now soaking hole, rolling it around and moving it from side to side inside her snatch. She was whimpering, and sounded near tears and he knew why. She wanted to cum so badly, but amazingly, had managed to delay it happening. He looked at her and asked, "Does my darling treasure want to cum? Hmmm?" He slid three fingers into her cunt again, and flicked his tongue over he swollen clit, devouring it hungrily as he pumped his fingers into her again and the nipple clamps continued to vibrate on her tits. "Do it then" He said, pulling away from her pussy long enough to speak. "Cum for me so I can taste your sweet drink again."

He drove his tongue into her again. This time massaging her clit with his wet fingers, and

before long she was crying out loudly moaning and shrieking as her juices exploded into his mouth,

allowing him to lick her pussy almost dry. He had to fuck her again. He wanted his cock in her cunt

now."Get on your hands and knees," he ordered. She did silently. She hadn't spoken much through the entire evening, but he supposed that was because she was enjoying taking the role of his treasure, his toy. And after tonight he would make her that permanently. He could feel the heat emanating from between her legs, as he guided his cock to her sweet snatch from behind. He positioned himself, and paused for a second, before ramming his entire ten inches into her cunt as hard as he could. she cried out, whether in pain or pleasure, he not know nor care. She was his now, and he would take her.

He did not slow his pace for one moment. Her body was shaking as she rocked her hips back to meet each one of his powerful, animal thrusts she was moaning and whimpering again, and it wasn't long before her cunt walls were contracting around his thick manhood, in another powerful orgasm. He continued to pump into her hole, determined to fill her with another load. She came twice more as he was slamming in and out of her, but he would not stop, until finally, he gave one last final, brutal slam, and his own orgasm exploded his sum shooting out of his cock and into her now trembling pussy.

He held her hips back against him until he was sure every bit of his load was inside of her. He finally pulled his deflating member out of her oozing hole, and let her collapse on the bed. She gasped and rolled over onto her back, pulling the nipple clamps off. He leaned down, and kissed her on the cheek. "Same time, same place tomorrow my lovely creature." He commaned before disappearing out the window.

Torachan
Torachan
10 Followers