Treasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, she entertained the idea of telling him how tempting his offer was.

*****

((Hi everyone! Sorry for the long wait on this update. I actually wrote this story about a year ago as a private project, but I finally brought myself to post it online once I realized that it had surpassed forty pages single-spaced and I decided I didn't want all the work to be for naught. Despite submitting stories on other websites, I've never posted any erotica, so this is a new thing for me. I'm really happy to see others enjoying these characters as much as I do.

However, I've finally covered all the content I've written for Adeon and Catherine. This chapter was only five pages before I started posting, and now that I've finished it, I need to figure out what's going to happen next. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop submitting, but there will be a bit of a delay. But I love reading your comments, and I appreciate all the suggestions and critiques and wonderful things you all have to say. You guys are awesome. I'll update asap!))