Treasury Agents' Sexy Bodies

Story Info
A female and male agent fuck in their building of work.
2.7k words
3.45
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UnSou11
UnSou11
9 Followers

It was a sunny day. Carol Coleman walked into her office. She worked at the Treasury department and was a top agent. Over her 4-year career, she captured 500 criminals there. Entered her room. Carol has striking blond hair with bangs and green eyes. Her neck is fine. Upon entering, she set her bangs aside and smiled at the new layout. She enjoyed it a lot. Wore a black jacket, white blouse and black knee length skirt. White heels finished her outfit off. Quickly she got to her desk and stapled the papers she saw on her desk. Her 5"4' frame enjoyed the leather seat. Nothing out of the ordinary was on the papers she found. Her work as a female Treasury agent was easy for her. She had the agility in field and the brains for desk work. Previously she was a field hockey player and cheerleader in high school. Back to the papers she went. Every line item was correct. Treasury agent operations weren't losing money. Overall, the papers were good.

Suddenly a knock came. Her agency boss was at the door. Opening the door, she greeted him politely and asked what the problem was. He said she might not be fully aware of it. Upset she said she'd know. Eyes got smaller as she stared and asked

"What is the problem, I don't have all day?"

Now her boss explained to her. He said a worker in the building needed to make sure the right numbers of tools were ordered. Carol explained she knew how many were ordered. Thus she would go there to check out the worker's facts. Promised her boss she would solve the problem right away. Quickly, the sexy woman went. Boss told her the worker name was Matt and he worked on the floor below her. She thanked her boss. Then Carol went downstairs to find him. Room number was apparently #203. Carol excitedly went. Knocked the door. Told to come in and she gladly went inside to see him.

When she saw him, her heart beat quicker because he was so hot. This guy had brown hair and very magnificent brown eyes. He had a white work shirt and black long pants but didn't wear a jacket that day. Below his desk he was wearing white shoes. Her heart paced. Carol went and asked him what he needed to confirm the order of. Explained to her his department needed to make sure the right number of wrenches were ordered by the treasury building. He leaned in, making sure his blue tie did not fall into his coffee mug. She explained to him his department wanted 55 wrenches and he correctly ordered the right number upon hearing his response that he did. Matt said the wrenches were needed for the building crew to use in case the power went out. Oh, that was cool with her. But suddenly, he asked an unexpected question.

"Do you like me because you seem like you want to fuck?"

Surprisingly, she wasn't taken aback. Carol smiled and said she liked him. Set her bangs aside now. Then she asked him to lock the door.

Pushing a button, he reassured her it was locked. First she removed her black jacket putting it on the floor. Puckered her lips then. Carol had e-cup breasts and was moving towards him.

"My body needs a hero, come and save me," she told him.

He then clutched her ass. She asked what Matt's last name was. Matt Nameless was the response. Then she put her hands down. She unbuttoned the cuffs of her blouse and then began to unbutton the front as well. First button came off revealing her neck skin. Second button revealed the part of the chest above her breasts. Third of her buttons revealed the middle of her bra. Fourth button in the long sleeved blouse revealed the full of her bra. Fifth button revealed part of her flat stomach. Sixth button revealed most of her stomach which she worked out to flatten every week. Seventh button revealed her belly button. Eighth button revealed end of her stomach. Fully unbuttoned, she smirked at him. Then she pulled her blouse off left sleeve coming off first. Threw the blouse on top of the jacket. Painted nails of hers then scratched her leg because she felt a itch. Was finished scratching. Bra was a green dollar bra with various dollars on the front. Middle was a Jackson $20, top left was a Washington $1, top right was a Jefferson $2, bottom left was a Lincoln $5 and bottom right was a Hamilton $10.

"Oh, your dollars add up to $38", he grinned at her.

The blonde cladded in her bra agreed. She set her bangs aside, showing off her green eyes. Kissed him, causing her pink lipstick to indent on his cheeks. From her pink lips, her tongue licked her cheeks. As she stood, she then massaged her nice E cup boobs for fun. Matt touched her flat stomach. Once he was done, she put her hand in her skirt saying she felt her vagina was ready to cum. Turned to the window to close the binds and her back muscles arched. He noticed her medium sized butt ass she did this. Then Coleman moved the papers on his desk, her blue nails placing them on the floor. Finally, she removed her heels revealing her blue toe nails.

She was almost done. Then she motioned to her skirt which she felt the edges of. Rapidly she then unzipped the skirt. Threw it with her blouse and jacket. Now she was stunning in her panties which had the same pattern as her bra. Matt then asked if she went to the nearby beach frequently cuz she had a great bikini body. Carol explained she went there twice a week in the summer, May, September and October. So he smiled at her. Next he went and stroked her upper leg. Went back up and touched her flat stomach. Carol explained she worked out weekly every year to get that stomach and she also ate a healthy diet. Stomach has been flat for 4 generations in her family and she hopes her female kids will have flat stomachs too. He stroked it. Then he kissed her in the stomach as well. She moaned a bit. Finished his stroking of the stomach. Thus, he moved to her lower leg which he felt. Skin of miss Coleman was smooth. Arms went up and down the lower leg.

He then removed his hands from her. Looked back at the window. He got up from his seat. Next he undid his tie.

"Oh you're taking it off for me", she remarked to him.

He smiled back at her. Unbuttoned some buttons on his shirt. Finally, he finished with the last button of his long sleeved shirt. Pulled it off left sleeve coming out first. Six pack abs defined him. Hair which was brown looked great. Deep eyes was also good to look at for her. Kissed her in the lips. Turned around to throw his shirt next to her blouse, showing off his back muscles in the process. His butt looked great in his pants. She was ecstatic at this. Unzipped his pants pulling them down. It just so happened he had the same pattern in his underwear that Carol had in hers. Now Carol was excited and jumped on him. Cradled him with her hands. Blue nails squeezed the back of his head.

"Do you shop at the same store I shop for my under garments, which is Hamilton Shoppe?"

"Yes" he replied.

Went and kissed him in the lips. This was very great for both of them. Matt squeezed her breasts making her excited at his touch. He complimented her on her breasts. Before she worked at the Treasury building, she got similar remarks. When she trained for field work, she had to go to a gym. Men who were shirtless stared at her and that was when she was wearing sports bra in the training. Graduated at top level in her gym training class. Thus this enabled her to be great at her field work job. Back to the matter at hand. Nameless was stimulating her with his touch. She slightly moaned for a few seconds.

Then she moved his hands away from her. In a sensual manner, she went and touched his six pack abs. They were firm and strong which she liked. The woman then moved down. Carol then kissed his abs. It felt good for him. Wetness engulfed his abs as she kissed him. Kissing was slow and sensual. Was very good. Then she stood back up from that position. Next she unclasped and undid her bra throwing it with her clothes. His boner was visible from his underwear. Adjusted her bangs and said she enjoyed the ac on her body. Carol loved being topless now. Breasts were 5 inches from her upper body skin.

"How long since u last had sex?" the agent inquisitively asked.

He replied it was 27 days ago. Thus Coleman smiled at him. She then began to talk about how her mother said a man needs his sex within two week span. Mother was a Protestant woman who knew a lot about pleasing her man. Taught young Carol about the sexual ways and how to achieve sexual prowess. In sophomore through senior high school, college and working life, she fucked a lot of males using her mother's tips. Nameless smiled and said he knows she will fuck him right. Ms Coleman promised an awesome fling. Turned around and asked him to make sure there were no cameras recording her topless in a professional setting. Quickly he told her he was on this. In under a minute, he rewired the camera using his computer to show earlier footage as the current footage. He got back up from his computer desk seat. She then twirled her arms.

Matt then told her to pull down her money-themed panties. Grabbed the ends of her panties and smiled at him. Pulled them down quickly and went to the floor. She threw the sexy undergarments with her clothes. Now standing naked, she was definitely a goddess. Narrator here thinks she is in the top 1% hottest women worldwide. So she's really hot. Carol had great hair, eyes, lipstick, cheeks, boobs, stomach, vagina, back muscles, butt, finger nails and feet. Vagina was fully shaved. Quickly walked toward him.

Adjusted her bangs. Matt said we're not in a no strings attached relationship but this could change today. Maybe they can become boyfriend and girlfriend if everything goes well. Really enjoyed her stripping and talking to him. So it was fine to see her. He then said he was going to go nude too. He pulled down his underwear revealing his 8 inch cock. Big cock was amazing though. She then said she would go woman on top then. Quickly she moved closer to him. They then went on the floor. Bodies were aligned parallel. She then kissed him on the lips at that moment. Boobs were jiggling as she moved her body up and down him. She grabbed his cock and moved it into her vagina, which moisturized it. E cup boobs felt good against his pecs as she rid him. From a down to up motion she went. It felt relaxing to the two. Matt kissed her on the cheeks.

"You're so sweet", she cooed to him.

He then kissed her on the cheeks again. Next she clawed her fingers into his back muscles, her nails feeling him. Nameless had been working out since 10th grade. The back felt hard and sexy. He then had his abs touched by Carol for a few moments. Looked great without a shirt on. Was kissing him while she stroked his abs. Each six ab was individually touched by Carol who felt fine touching them. Her eyes dilated as she did this.

"Cup my butt and I'll cup yours", she then whispered slyly to him.

He followed her instructions, clearly showing her power in the relationship they had. Nails of his felt good against her butt. Her nails clawed against his. But he felt no pain from her. Then he asked her why she didn't feel hurt. Carol explained she had 60% muscle mass. Truth was some what startling to him, but he liked the truth. She caressed him with her blue nails on his face. Then they stretched out on the floor. Feet of Carol's extended themselves now. Blue toenails looked neat. The two then did one last fuck. Matt played with her blond short hair. He stared into her sexy eyes. Kissed her in the lips, lipstick intact. Then he kissed her on the cheeks. Slowly and sensually, he messaged her E cup boobs. But Carol made sure she didn't scream out. Gave a quick kiss to her flat stomach. From below, he squirted his cum into her vagina then. He clawed her back muscles. Cupped her butt. Touched her fingernails. Finally he touched her toenails. After that they turned over with Matt on top.

"You better be good at this", she warned him.

He moved on top of her and shoved his member into her vagina then. She quietly moaned. But she loved him on top of her. Her black skirt suit was on the other side of the room. Eyes showed happiness as he fucked her. Green eyes lit up. Kiss become more sensual. They quickly put their tongues into each other lips then. The lipstick was not going to smear anyone. Touch of her E cup boobs against his pecs was great. The mounds felt great next to each other. Pulled his 8 inch penis out since it was dripping in cum. Then he wiped it. Later he put in back into her vagina to continue with the sex. They moved up and down then, her butt scraping the floor. His legs were close to hers as this happened, her blue toenails unaffected by the motion. Then he unloaded his full cum into her. After she moaned, she stood up. And she wiped it off. No cum was on her.

Finally, they were done. She admitted it was great sex. Kissed him on the lips. They got backup. Thanked each other for this moment on the floor. Carol put her bra, panties, skirt, blouse and heels on. Yet the blouse had the top 2 buttons unbuttoned. She didn't keep her jacket on, preferring to fold it up. Matt also got back dressed. He put his underwear, pants, shirt and shoes on. Tie was going to come on late, he said. She said he looked good. Carol checked the room, ass and boobs bulging in that outfit of hers. Did not smear any lipstick anywhere in the room. So they finished their sex and left. After this sex, life changed.

Eventually, Matt courted Carol and they dated. In the summer, they would go on beach dates where Carol would wear a sexy strapped bikini each date. It was fun times. But her boyfriend soon had a gift for her in one date of theirs. On one beach date, he shirtless in his beach shorts proposed to bikini wearing Coleman and gave a crystal ring. She accepted. He and Carol became married. Were coworkers in the Treasury building they met at.

They had 4 kids soon on. The first was a daughter and second was a son born close years together. After 3 years of their son's birth, they had a third child, a daughter, and 1 or 2 years later a fourth child, a son. Because Carol and Matt were in the top 1% of hottest people worldwide, their offspring were hot too. Daughters had nice hair, eyes, lips, cheeks, E cup boobs, flat stomachs, vaginas, back muscles, butts, finger nails and feet. As a family gift, their mother gave the two daughters two copies of her custom dollar bra and panty set. So each daughter had one dollar bra and panty set. They looked sexy wearing those lingerie in front of males. Yep, they certainly did. Sons had nice hair, eyes, cheeks, pecs, six pack abs, penises, back muscles and butts. Looked good in shorts. Overall, this was a happy family which stemmed from that very important encounter of Carol Coleman and her husband in the Treasury Department building.

UnSou11
UnSou11
9 Followers