Tree Hut

Story Info
Spying on the girl next door.
2.2k words
4.36
46.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tree hut wasn't some poorly built tree hut that a bunch of neighborhood kids built, oh no.

My Dad was a Carpenter, he built a house in the trees.

It was solid, waterproof, only the best for his kids.

If you were lucky enough to be allowed membership into the treehut, well lets just say membership has it's privileges.

Of course there were the usual rules, no girls allowed, secret password, and never ever tell anyone about our secret spy scope.

We spent a lot of time in that treehut, sometimes we camped out in it, it had almost everything you needed, all the comforts.

We would play board games, and goof around, listen to music, and just hang out.

There were four of us in the club, I was the oldest, I'm Tim, my younger brother Jack, Bob from across the street, Mike, two houses down.

Small neighborhood, quiet, everybody knew everybody else. One drawback was, for us anyway, was that there weren't a lot of girls in the neighborhood.

Lisa was the closest, she lived right next door, we were the same age, but the guys used to pick on her. Lisa had braces and thick glasses, with a bit of baby fat.

As we got older, the tree hut was used less and less, instead it was cars, sports, and girls, not in that order.

I still liked to use the tree hut, it was quiet, great place to be alone and read, study, or just sit and think.

We were finally 18, had just graduated from high school, and had the summer to have fun, before heading off to College.

It was a hot July day, I was up in the tree hut, reading, there was always a good breeze up there. Jack had gone over to his girlfriends house, and my Dad was at work, and wouldn't be home until late.

I only had a few pages left in my book, when I heard a splash. Lisa must be swimming again, she was like a fish, but it did help her lose her baby fat.

Lisa had really blossomed into a beautiful girl, the braces had come off a few months ago, she now had contacts, and her shape had improved, she had shed the baby fat. Her boobs had developed nicely, she was really quit sexy.

I looked through the spy scope, as we used to call it, and could see Lisa swimming. She was swimming laps, sometimes she would do 50 laps, I was just about to look away when I saw her getting out of the pool.

She was wearing a skimpy little bikini, water dripping down her body, god she looked hot.

I watched as she sat down on the chase lounge, she reached for the suntan lotion and started rubbing it on her arms.

Lisa's hand reached around her back and pulled the string to her bikini top, and off it came.

My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Lisa took the lotion and was applying it to her perky little boobs, her nipples became erect as she rubbed it all over.

My cock was erect too, I dropped my shorts and wrapped my fingers around my cock.

She leaned back and just took in the suns rays, while my eyes were locked on her perfectly formed boobs.

I jerked off until I shot my load, I know she was only topless, but I was still a virgin, so for me, at that point in time, it was really quit the experience.

I was able to catch Lisa sunbathing a few more times that summer, always the same, but I didn't care, just getting to see her boobs was good enough for me.

My brother and I each got married and moved out to raise our own families, but our folks stayed in the house and my Dad kept the treehut in great shape for our kids to use whenever they came to visit.

It was time for our ten year High School reunion, I didn't know if I wanted to bother go, I had just been divorced, my wife got the kids, but my Dad told me it would be good for me to get out and see some friends.

Then he told me he knew that Lisa was going, wow, a memory from the past.

I hadn't thought of her for years, I had such a crush on her when I was young, and of course I remember all the spying I had done the summer before College.

When my Dad told me she was going to stay at her Moms house next door, well that sealed it.

The reunion was going to be in August, perfect time for sunbathing.

I arrived home and my Dad told me that Lisa had arrived the day before, he said I should go over and say "Hi".

I went upstairs to put my suitcase in my room, and to wash up from my long drive.

I was getting dressed when I heard a splash in the pool next door, from my window you couldn't see the pool, but I knew where I could go to see, or should I say spy.

I climbed up the ladder, it too was hidden from view, I hadn't been up in the treehut for years, but Dad had done a great job keeping it in shape.

I forgot how much I had grown since my last time up and bumped my head.

I went over to the spy scope, sure enough, it still was lined up perfectly for spying on Lisa.

Now 28, she looked great, her body was even better, her boobs had developed nicely, 36B, slim waist, nice buns.

I watched as she climbed out of the pool, went over and laid down, my mouth watered as she reached for the string at her back, off came her top, just like the good old days.

Next she reached for the suntan lotion, and I reached for my cock, I knew I was alone, so I pulled my cock out and started stroking it as I watched her put on the lotion.

I couldn't believe my eyes when suddenly she pulled the string from her waist.

She raised her butt and took off her bikini bottoms, she never did that when we were young.

I watched and slowed my stroking, I had to see more.

She raised her finger to her lips and sucked it inside just like a small cock. Her other hand started rubbing her nipples, oh god was this for real.

She moved her finger between her legs and spread them apart,she started moving her finger up and down along her pussylips, I could see that she was really getting hot, she parted her lips and let her finger slide inside.

I could see she was already wet, her finger glistened with cunt juices. Lisa kept on pinching her nipples, moving from one to the other. She arched her back, I could tell, Lisa was cumming and so was I.

My cock started spurting all over the place, I didn't care. Never in my wildest fantasies had I ever dreamed this could happen.

Later that night I went over to Lisa's house, my Dad insisted, told me I had to, or else.

I knocked on her door and as soon as she saw me she gave me a big hug and a kiss.

Tim, my Mom told me you were coming, I almost choked at her selection of words.

She invited me in, we talked for hours. Her Mom had gone out, to bingo, so we had the place to ourselves.

She offered me some wine, we drank, she made us a little snack. I was so glad my Dad had pushed me, shoved is more like it.

She asked me if I wanted to go to the reunion with her?

YES, I told her I would love to.

I would be a fool to turn down an offer like that.

I had been dreading the thought of the reunion, but going with Lisa, well that was a dream come true.

Especially after what I witnessed that afternoon, it was time to see more of Lisa.

The next day I got dressed for the reunion, all I could do was think about how lucky I was to be going with Lisa, the girl who I had so many fantasies about growing up.

I had told her that I would pick her up about 6 o'clock, I was on time, and I had picked up flowers for her. I was really hoping something might happen, time would tell.

We actually had a great time at the reunion, on the way home she told me she had a surprise for me, but it came with one condition.

I was curious, so I said, O.K., I'm game.

She told me she would only give me my surprise if she could go up in the treehut.

I told her we had a rule, no girls allowed.

She told me, I'm not a little girl any longer, and I can prove it, and with that she reached over and placed her hand in my crotch.

Well rules were made to be broken, we were up the ladder and inside in a flash.

Watch your head I told her, I bumped my head yesterday.

You were up here yesterday, she asked?

I had to think quick, I told her my Dad had done some work on it, so I just wanted to give it a quick check.

That's when she said, you didn't happen to use your spy scope did you.

The what, I couldn't believe it, how did she know about that.

Tim, you spyed on me yesterday didn't you, don't lie, or you won't get your surprise.

Who told you about the spy scope, I asked?

Mike did, before they moved away.

I always tried to put on a good show for you, you little pervert.

Lisa, you knew and you still continued to take off your top all those times?

Where is it, I want to see it?

I reluctently showed her where it was, she looked through, and sure enough, a perfect view to where she always laid out, topless, putting on lotion, rubbing it all over her boobs.

You little peeping Tom, or should I say, peeping Tim.

I figured there goes any chance now, how wrong I was.

So did you enjoy yesterdays show, I want the truth?

I told her it was the most sexually exciting thing I had ever seen in my life.

I expected her to slap my face, but instead, she walked up to me and said time for the little boy to grow up.

She leaned into me and started kissing me, her hand reached down to my crotch and tugged at my belt.

Before I knew it my pants were at my ankles and she had engulfed my hard cock.

All 8 inches, she deepthroated my cock, oh god, it had been a while since I had sex, so it didn't take long and I shot my load, she sucked every drop.

She got up, spotted a blanket, spread it out, and pulled off her dress, and laid down.

She raised her finger and motioned me over.

My turn, I didn't need to be asked again, I got down betwen her thighs, and started eating the sweetest pussy I had ever seen.

She grabbed the back of my head and held on.

I pride myself on licking pussy, I licked her for a good hour, not stopping even after she had cum several times, even after she begged me to stop, I kept on licking.

It was finally time, time to fuck the girl I had watched and fantasized about so many times.

I turned her around doggy-style, and slid my hard cock in, I buried it to my balls, she was very wet, and I was surprised how tight she was.

She loved the feel of my thick cock, I loved my view, much better than thru the spy scope.

I started slapping her ass, she begged for more.

I reached around and pinched her nipples hard, she moaned again and again.

I was shocked when she told me to fuck her up her ass.

I wasn't about to turn that offer down.

My cock was well lubed with her cuntjuices, she reached back and spread her asscheeks wide.

I guided my ragging hardon up against her puckered asshole and gave a shove. The head of my cock slid inside, I waited for a moment and eased in some more.

Fuck my ass Tim, give it to me, I want it now.

I grabbed her hips and thrust my cock in deep, she buried her head in a pillow so as not to wake the neighborhood.

I really started pounding my cock in deep, pulling almost all the way out, and ramming in hard and deep again and again.

She was loving it, why hadn't I ever asked her out when we were young, she was fingering her cunt, she was on the very edge, and so was I, I started cumming in her ass, her cuntjuices were dripping down her fingers.

We spent the rest of the night up in the treehut, fucking until the sunrise. The next day I put up a sign outside the treehut, girls allowed.