Tree of Paradise

Story Info
A tree, scarf, blindfold, feather, & the two of you.
3.9k words
4.25
15.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers

The sun cut through the trees surrounding us as we worked our way deeper in to the woods, hoping to find not only a place of privacy, but also something in particular. The basket dangling from my hand held everything that we would need for the afternoon. Only one element remained to be located. The path we were on died out and we had to make our way through the light brush. The shorts and t-shirt I was wearing along with sneakers made it easy for me to navigate. I glanced back over my shoulder and saw you right behind me as you cut through a swathe of sunlight. The light bounced off your hair and gave a golden glow to your sundress. Your strong legs were slightly tanned and carried you along with graceful ease. Under the dress it was easy to tell you neglected to wear a bra, having done so on purpose. Your breasts swayed and mesmerized me for a moment before I turned my attention back to the trail in front of me.

Up ahead, I thought I could spy what I had been seeking and made a beeline for that spot. As I broke into the tiny clearing, I saw that it was perfect. The clearing was no larger than a small bedroom with a tree located just off the center. The tree had fallen to lay at a 45 degree angle and a broken off branch protruded a foot or so above head level. A shiver ran through me as I realized this was the perfect place to act out our fantasy. I turned to you and saw in your eyes you thought it was perfect also.

Dropping the basket I stepped up close to you and pulled you into my arms, your warm lips meeting mine and opening for our tongues to dance. My hands caressed your back and slid downward to cup your bottom and grind your pelvis against me. My excitement was obvious as it strained the front of my shorts. Yours was in evidence also from the way your nipples poked and prodded my chest. Due to my hands rubbing along your buttocks the hem of your dress crept upwards until the only thing between my fingers and your silky skin was a pair of panties. I broke our kiss and stepped back a few inches so I could lift your dress up and off, revealing your beautiful body to my gaze. Standing there in that small wooded glen clad only in panties, you looked as a goddess to me. I moved in close again, my arms around your waist and my face nuzzled in the crook of your neck. I kissed my way down your shoulders to the front of the neck and further down.

Your hands in all this were not idle, rather they were working at unbuttoning my shorts and unzipping them. You wormed your cool hand into my underwear and grasped my hot shaft. I moaned against your skin as my lips traveled across your chest. I licked and nibbled around your breasts, being careful not to touch your nipples just yet. Your other hand dipped down to push my shorts and underwear over my hips and to the ground. I stepped out of them and paused to kick off my shoes and socks. My hands slipped under the elastic band of your panties and worked them over your hips. They fell past your thighs and landed on the ground, where you kicked them to the side. I kneaded your bottom as the tip of my rod barely brushed your thigh. Flares of electricity shot through my body and my temperature climbed beyond the boiling point.

You released my swollen member and pushed me back just far enough to pull my shirt off. You kicked your sandals off and we stood before each other gloriously naked. Placing your hands on my chest, you backed me up against the tree and told me to say there. Going over to the basket, you bent over to retrieve it and gave me a view of your perfectly rounded bottom, your lips visible through the part of your legs. I groaned and suppressed the urge to take you just like that. You straightened and walked back to me, basket in hand. I reached for you, my eyes roving between breasts and your clean-shaven mound. You merely took my hands and set them back down at my sides. Setting the basket down beside me, you opened the top and pulled out an old soft blanket. Folding it carefully, you placed it on the tree below that single branch. Next you took out a blindfold and walked around behind me. With your sexy body pressed to my back, you wrapped the blindfold over my eyes, being very sure to rub yourself up and down against me. When I felt your body leave mine, I had a momentary rush of disappointment, but I knew the best was yet to come. I stood trembling and listened to you rummage in the basket some more.

The next thing I knew, your hands were on my skin again, pressing me up against the tree so I was lying on top of it. You took my hands and raised them over my head to where the branch stuck out. I felt you wrap my wrists with the silk scarf we had brought and secure them to the tree. You did not wrap it so tight I couldn't escape, but just to restrain me somewhat. The real thing holding me back was my self-control. I heard you reach into the basket again and wondered what you getting now. We had packed several toys and various items. What happened now was all up to you, I was your willing captive. A brief puff of your breath crossed my rock hard pole, and it was gone.

Across my chest I felt a light tickling that traced patterns on my skin. I knew at that point you had chosen the feather as my first round of pleasurable torture. You ran it over my chest, paying particular attention to my nipples, and then dropping down along my stomach. My rod pulsed and jumped as you skirted it and plied the feather along the inside of my thighs, lightly brushing my scrotum then moving on. You used your free hand to position my legs, one on either side of the tree, to give yourself better access. All up and down my legs you made the feather dance on my skin, giving me goose bumps and driving me to the edge of madness, without even once touching my jerking and quivering wand. Then, finally, you dragged the feather up the underside of my shaft and I almost fell off the tree. My body trembled and shook, and then the feather was gone. In the absence of sensation, I could hear my blood roaring in my ears. Then, as suddenly as it had disappeared, the feather was back, crawling along the top of my member. Skillfully, you touched every part of my spike, but with the very lightest of tickles. I was near to screaming by this point, ready to rip the tree out of the ground if that's what it took to get some relief. The feather took one last trip to the bottom of my shaft and was gone again.

I heard you step away back to the basket and wondered what the next step in out little experiment would be. I also wondered if I would be able to handle it. The birds twittered in the forest and far off I could hear a jet in the distance. I was amazed at how my senses were so amplified without my sight. From the sounds you were making, I knew you had found what you were looking for and had come back to stand beside me. You let me wait for several moments wondering what you had planned before finally moving. A warm dollop of thick liquid landed on my chest and my mind flashed to the small bottle of maple syrup you packed earlier with a mysterious grin. You trailed the syrup in thin ribbons over my chest, my stomach, and down to my waiting hardness. You dripped it down my shaft where a little mingled with my pubic hair. There was a small clink as you set the bottle down. Your cool hands came to rest on my hips while your mouth and tongue began the job of removing the syrup, albeit excruciatingly slowly. Starting at one nipple, you wormed your tongue along the trail of maple, making sure that you got every single drop. I squirmed under your ministrations, torn between self-control and the urge to end the game and take you then and there. My self-control won out, but only by the barest of margins.

Once finished with my chest, your tongue dipped lower to attack the syrupy trial on my stomach. I growled in the back on my throat and silently wished you would skip to what was waiting below. You, however, were content to take your time and insure the job was done right. After you were sure all the liquid was removed from my stomach, you slid down to the area I wanted you to clean. Avoiding my member, you swept your tongue along my pubic hairs and down to my scrotum. My head tilted back and my teeth clenched, the need for release making my head swim and my turgid rod ache. Carefully cleaning around my groin, you made your way in to the base of my shaft before taking your tongue away. I almost screamed at that point. Then the tip of your tongue came out of nowhere to lap kitten-like at the maple on my pole. My entire body jumped as you cleaned off all the syrup, your breasts rubbing on my thighs. It seemed an eternity as you licked up and down, only allowing the point of your tongue to touch.

When you were finally satisfied everything was clean to your standards, you brought your mouth down to take just the head in between your lips. I sucked in a deep breath and knew I would not be able to last very long after all the teasing you had just given me. Your tongue swirled around my head and your lips bobbed up and down mere centimeters. You used the tip of your tongue to tease the area just behind the head. Already, I could feel the final explosion building deep within my loins. You must have senses this because you swept your lips down to take my entire length in your mouth. Massaging my aching testicles, you milked me with everything you had. I moaned that I was right there and you only increased your efforts. At this, I could hold back no more and with a roar of release, felt my orgasm burst forth. Bright colored lights flooded behind my eyelids and I lost track of time as my insides melted and came flooding out. The entire time you kept your mouth on me urged every last drop out.

After I was done, I lay panting against the tree, attempting with little success to regain my breath. My whole body was aching and I could hardly move. You pulled your mouth off of me and from the sounds you were making, you walked around to the back of the tree. I felt the scarf loosen and my arms dropped to my sides one by one as you untied my wrists. The next to come off the blindfold and as my eyes readjusted to the light, I turned my head to see you standing there with the blindfold in hand, looking as if a wood nymph of old. My strength gradually returned and I levered myself off the tree and into your waiting arms. Our nude bodies pressed to each other and our mouths met in another passionate kiss. I slowly spun you until your back was to the tree and leaned you up against it. I took the blindfold from you hand and without stepping back broke the contact of our lips to look you in the eyes. Your love and trust for me shone through your gorgeous brown orbs. I gently placed the blindfold over your face and tied it. Using my hands, I guided you to lay on the tree and raised your arms to the branch. Picking up the scarf where you dropped it, I secured your wrists to the branch, loosely as you had done to me.

Stepping back to the basket, I found the feather where you left it. I stood beside you for a few moments, admiring your beautiful form. Your breasts with puckered nipples, your trim belly descending to the juncture of your thighs, your pubic mound that you kept shaved, and your lower lips, parted and waiting. Your legs on either side of the tree allowing me a perfect view of the moistness that beaded on your labia. Slowly I drew the feather down your jaw line and across your chin before moving it over the side of your neck. You drew in your breath with a slight hiss and your chest rose, thrusting your breasts outward. I could see a tremble in your arms and legs and knew just what you were feeling. I brushed it down the front of your neck and swept it back and forth across your chest, teasing your nipples with quick touches then moving away. Downward to your stomach, then up again to your chest, I bounced the feather all over your sensitive skin.

I moved to your inner thighs, using light touches to scrape the feather along the flesh there. Your thighs opened a little wider and your clit popped a bit from under its hood. I came close as I dared to your junctions before moving away again. You squirmed in the tree, trying to get the feather to contact those areas you so wanted me to touch. I avoided letting the feather go there for a while longer, using the time to bring you to further heights of passion. After teasing you for a few more minutes, I started at the outside of your pubic area and stroked my way inward. Eventually I ended up at your clit, using the tip of the feather to flick at your nubbin. Your back arched and your nipples stood at rigid attention.

As much as I was enjoying the feather game, there was something else I wanted to try. With one last flick at your button, I went back to the basket and rooted through it again, searching for one thing in particular. At last I found the small bottle I wanted and withdrew it. Walking over to stand beside your naked and waiting body, I popped the cap and dribbled a little flavored massage oil on your stomach, making a thin trail to and around your breasts. It was the type of oil that heats up when you breathe on it. Using my hand, I spread the oil thinly on your skin, paying special attention to rub it deeply onto your nipples. A breeze passed over us and your stomach tightened slightly.

I figured the breeze was enough to warm the oil. Holding my face barely above your stomach, I began blowing gently on your skin, watching the tremors pass through you as I worked my way up to your breasts. My tongue shot out every so often to lick ever so lightly at the oil on your skin. I glanced up to see you biting your bottom lip and grasping the scarf binding your wrists. My teasing was having the desired effect. Foregoing the light tonguing, I increased the pressure and began to actively pursue cleaning your torso. You writhed on the tree as I bathed your nipples and nibbled the sides of your breasts. While I was doing this, I held the bottle over your crotch and dribbled a tiny bit of love oil onto your clitoris and outer lips. Dropping the bottle at the base of the tree, I massaged the oil in, careful not to touch the center of your longing. Your frustration was almost a physical thing as you whimpered softly in the mottled sunlight.

When I finished with your upper body, I slid my way to between your legs, resting my hands on your thighs. My member had returned to full erection and bumped against the blanket-covered wood. I dipped my head and blew across your pubic mound, causing the oil to heat on your shaven skin. A small cry escaped your lips and your hips thrust upward, only to be stopped by my hands on your thighs. I blew straight out on your mons, and then alternated between a direct stream of air and barely glancing with a puff of breath. Your juices were running freely down your lips and onto the blanket. Lowering my face and bit more, I placed gentle kisses on your inner thighs working up to, then skipping, your waiting passion. A muffled sound came from your throat and you squirmed, trying to get me to move up just a little. I knew by this time you were going insane with desire and frustration, so I decided to grant you a little release. Starting at the outer most edge of the junction between your legs, I carefully cleaned you of the oil I rubbed in, avoiding the most sensitive areas until the last.

Using the edge of my tongue, I swept up the side of one outer lip, then the other, stopping just shy of your pleasure center. After I had made sure everything else was clean, I finally brought my tongue up to flick lightly at your clit. When I made contact, you almost jumped off the tree, a loud moan filling the clearing. I knew you were close, and I felt I had kept you on the verge long enough. I pursed my lips and sucked your button into my mouth, swirling it around with my tongue. After just a few moments of this, you were thrashing about, your head twisting from side to side. Your hips bucked wildly and if had not been on your smooth thighs, you would have bucked me completely off. Your cries reached a fever pitch and with a final gasp, your body stiffened in orgasm. I continued to sweep my tongue back and forth, keeping your climax going for as long as I possibly could. I would back off a little and let you begin to come down from your high, only to renew my oral assault and drive you further up into bliss. It was only when you begged me to stop that I allowed you to come down completely, easing off bit by bit until you were lying there spent.

I sat back on the tree and gazed in admiration and love at your naked form as you returned to something like normal breathing. Your chest at first heaved, and then slowed until it was smoothly rising and falling. Your lips were slightly parted and I could see the tips of your pearly white teeth. I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss halfway between your lower lips and your belly button. Worming my upwards, I slid my body against yours, feeling your sweat slicked skin slide on mine. I reached your face and hungrily devoured your mouth, my lips crushing to yours and tongue searching. The swollen head of my hardened manhood bumped your vulva and I felt the heat you were giving off, your passion like a furnace. Your head came up to deepen the kiss and your legs wrapped around my waist, your heels digging into the small of my back trying to pull my into you.

I reached down and grasping the base of my shaft, rubbed it along your slit. When the head was well wetted, I inserted it into your passage. You were so well lubricated I sank all the way in with almost no resistance. I rocked my hips side to side, back and forth for a few moments before stopping. I placed my hands on your hips and guided them along your sides to your breasts, massaging them gently and teasing your nipples before moving on. Up your arms to where the scarf still held you tied. In one swift motion, I untied the scarf and you slipped down a bit further onto my steel hard rod.

My scrotum rubbed your velvet flesh as you brought your arms to wrap around my neck, pulling your body closer to mine. I continued to kiss you passionately while sitting you up so I was straddling the tree and you were balanced between the wood and me. I broke the kiss and lifted the blindfold from your face only to discover that your eyes were closed. You moaned and opened them for me and I was able to see love, hope, and passion shining deep within them. Your arms slid underneath mine and your nails lightly scratched the skin covering my spine. My back arched and I pushed a little deeper into you. Your breasts pressed against my chest and your nipples poked me. I dropped my hands to cup your bottom and began a gentle thrusting, still looking in your eyes. The love in my heart swelled as big as the forest we were in and your name bubbled forth from my lips. I sawed my hips back and forth, keeping a steady pace so I could hold out as long as I could.

Your body enfolded me and gripped me like a silken glove. You were for me so special I never wanted to hurt you. My face dipped down and my lips captured one of your nipples, grasping and sucking it into my mouth so my tongue could flick and flutter over it. You gasped and squirmed your hips into mine. Your inner muscles contracted, milking me, trying to coax me over the edge. I started to alternate my thrusts, fast then slow. Our bodies moved together as if in a dance. Our focus, our whole world, narrowed down until not even the forest was there. Only the beating of our hearts, our flesh pressed together, and our souls intertwined.

My mouth jumped from one nipple to the other as my staff rocked in and through you. The sensation was becoming too great for the both of us. I sensed your muscles gripping my pole harder and I stood at the brink of the chasm. From deep within my loins I was aware of the build-up and knew I was about to lose control. Underneath me, your figure hunched and stiffened and your fingernails bit into my back. You voice cried out my name in the wooded glen. That was all I needed, my body releasing the pent-up flood. I blasted off with you, my hips thrusting forward one last time to bury my wand up to hilt. Stars exploded before my eyes and the blood rushed in my ears. We clung to one another at the summit of our ecstasy as the dual orgasms swept through us.

sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers
12