Treed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve forced himself to speak. "Hello, Jenny. Are you all right?"

Jenny opened her eyes and sat up straight. "Steve! What are you doing here? Where's Toni?"

"Toni's in San Diego. I just got back last night and I didn't find your letter until this morning. Are you OK?"

"Yes, except that I'm very hungry. My dreams have been about the carton of granola bars in my car. I had planned to be here only three days, but a trickster coyote stole my key."

"Do you have a spare key?"

"Yes, with my car keys. They're buried next to the right rear wheel of my car."

Jenny remembered that she was naked and chained to a tree. She blushed and covered herself with her hands. "Oh, Steve! I suppose you're wondering why I'm doing this weird stuff."

"No, I know exactly why you're doing it. And Steve is just the name I use on Earth. Here on Gor I use my true name."

Jenny was astonished. She blurted out, "What is your true name?"

"You don't need to know, slave girl, because you will address me as 'Master'. And why are you sitting? Kneel! You know the proper position! Face the tree."

Jenny had imagined this situation many times and had practiced Gorean kneeling often. She instantly turned towards the tree and knelt with her knees spread and her hands on her thighs. She straightened her back and bowed her head.

"Much better! Now I won't have to whip you."

Steve reached over Jenny's shoulder and cupped her breast. She gasped, and then moaned when he massaged her rock-hard nipple.

Steve spoke in his normal voice. "Before we go too far along this road we need a stop signal. If you want a timeout say 'Gor sucks', and we'll pause and talk. Understand?" Jenny nodded.

Steve returned to Gor. "Hold that position until I return, slave girl." He pointed at a soaring red-tailed hawk. "Look! There's a tarn on its way to Ar."

Steve jogged back to the road. He found the keys to Jenny's car and unlocked it. He got the carton of granola bars and picked up her clothes, but after a moment's thought he put them down again and got the blanket instead. He got a daypack and some other items out of his truck.

When Steve returned to the tree he was gratified to see that Jenny hadn't moved. He commanded, "Stand up, slave girl. Put your hands behind your back."

Jenny jumped to her feet and put her hands behind her back. Steve crossed her wrists and she held them in place while he wrapped them with eighth-inch nylon rope in vertical and horizontal loops. Jenny moaned when he tightened the loops with a cinch. Steve tied a strand of rope between her elbows. He didn't pull it tight; he just wanted to make sure that slender Jenny couldn't move her tied hands from the back to the front.

Steve spread the blanket on the ground. "Kneel over here, slave girl."

Jenny rushed to comply, totally lost in the fantasy. The chain now trailed from the back of her neck and it put pressure on her throat. She didn't say anything, but Steve noticed and moved the chain so it dangled in front. He unwrapped a granola bar, broke off a piece, and held it up to Jenny's mouth. "You may eat."

Jenny took the food from Steve's hand with her lips. When she had swallowed it she said, "Thank you, Master."

Both were aroused now, but Steve was able to feed Jenny the rest of the granola bar and another one as well. He also had her drink some water. When she finished the second bar he commanded, "Stand next to the tree, facing me."

While Jenny hurried to obey Steve got a bottle of water and a sponge from his daypack. "You're filthy, slave girl. Hold still while I clean you up." He sponged her face, and then moved down her body, devoting most of his attention to her breasts and crotch. "Much nicer. Now get on the blanket, on your back."

Steve took off all of his clothes. Jenny was impressed by the size of his erection and realized that this was the first time she had seen a naked, aroused man in the daylight; her one previous heterosexual experience had been in the dark, under the covers. Steve wasn't a weedy nerd; he had a broad, hairy chest and thick and muscular arms and legs.

Jenny's inhibitions made it difficult for her to have sex during the day and in the open, but then she thought, 'I'm a slave girl, I don't have to make any decisions. All I have to do is obey my master.' This submissive thought produced a wave of lust.

Steve lay beside Jenny. He held her in his arms and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss; their tongues caressing. Steve kissed her rigid nipples and his fingers explored between her thighs. Jenny moaned and panted. She fought the rope on her wrists and felt her arousal soar.

Steve paused to remove a condom from his wallet. It had been there a long time, but expiration dates were the last thing on his mind right now. He rolled it on, and then spread Jenny's legs and thrust hard. A few more thrusts and they climaxed together. Steve wasn't in a hurry to withdraw; he held Jenny close. He whispered, "I love you."

When she heard those words Jenny was thrilled. "I love you too, Master." She admitted to herself that it wasn't the best orgasm she'd ever had; Steve had kind of rushed it. But to be held by strong arms, to be controlled by a strong man; this was true bliss.

"I'm going to keep you, slave girl, so you'll need a name. I'll call you Vella."

"Thank you, Master. It's a lovely name."

Eventually Steve got off the blanket and put on his clothes. He went over to the catapult and picked up Jenny's shoes. He put them on her feet and unlocked the chain that had held her captive for almost a week.

Steve tied a rope to the D-ring on Jenny's collar. He pulled her to her feet and tugged on the leash. They walked towards the road, two happy people in a world of their own.

The End

Story copyright © 2002 by Zack. All rights reserved. 022111 I welcome your comments.

12