Treeplanters' Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her instructions, and had the incredible sensation of feeling my own cock slide in and out of her pussy. It made me wonder what it would feel like to feel another cock in her pussy or Janine's — something I had never thought about before then.

When my finger was all lubed up from her pussy juices, and I had hit her sphincter with a couple of gobs of spit, I slowly began to work my finger into her asshole. It felt so dirty and slutty to feel her ring expand and clamp down on my finger, and then the feeling of her rectum as it gripped me as I began to thrust it in and out. I could feel my own cock through the thin flesh dividing her ass from her pussy, and again caught myself wondering what it would feel like to feel another cock in her while I did this, or maybe while I fucked her up the ass. This thought was too much for me, and I began to cum uncontrollably into her, pumping more cum than I thought possible after my first two loads (my later masturbation loads were usually pretty dry). I fell forward onto her back, my finger sliding from her asshole while I panted out the remainder of my orgasm, my cock twitching now and then, before slipping out. I rolled off to her left, facing Janine, who had, by this time, rolled over, and had been kissing Rachel while playing with her tits towards the end of our fuck. Rachel rolled over on her back, and said to Janine, 'Your turn, girl. Suck his jism out of my well-fucked pussy. Get your head between my legs and lick! I need to come again!'

Janine needed no further encouragement, and jumped on top of Rachel, sixty-nining with her lover as she went down on Rachel's dripping cunt. Dripping with my cum.

All of a sudden it hit me — I had started out tonight as a virgin waiting for marriage, and training for the pastorate. Somehow, I knew this career path no longer laid open to me. But, lying there in the afterglow of this incredible night, watching Janine and Rachel suck on each other's pussies and play with each other's asses, feeling my cock grow hard yet again (oh, to be 19 again), I knew that I didn't give a shit. Other, more important things laid open to me now.

We slept together that night before dawn came and I headed back to my tent, for appearances' sake. The girls woke me with a dual blowjob session, and we ended up in a daisy-chain arrangement like I'd seen in one of my porn magazines (my idea). All of us came twice before they finally kicked me out to go pack up my tent.

As I walked back to my tent, Janine's girl-cum drying on my lips and my cock hanging somehow heavier against my leg than the night before, I realized that this year might be a very fun one indeed. 'Who cares if it's a bible college we're going to?', I thought. 'Who cares if Janine's dad is the President and Rachel's is the Chaplain?' I think this might be the best year yet.

Little did I know, I hadn't got a clue just how good it could be.

12