Trees of Fortune Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley is about to discover a dangerous secret.
4.4k words
3.86
18.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2

Riley began his usual chores of the day. He returned to the lower floor to the broom closet for a bucket of water and a mop. Someone had vomited outside the corridor and he began the inglorious task of cleaning someone else's mess. Riley much preferred mopping up vomit to pacifying a hotel guest. Some of them could be real assholes at times. He began mopping away down the centre aisle and moved on to the rooms.

His mind began to wonder about what he was going to do when he finally left the resort. He was nineteen and felt that it was time to think about college to a get a degree or something. He would have to convince his mom to go along with the idea first. He might even get to wear some boys' clothing for a change.

He stood in the centre of the huge bedroom and glanced around for one last time before leaving. Satisfied that he hadn't missed anything, he bent down to gather up the collection of cleaning materials heaped in a pile at his feet and return them to the broom closet.

He was so deep in reverie that he didn't notice the door swing silently inward. Tyler walked inside, that perpetual conceited smile was as always plastered on his face.

"Hello, Riley." There was satisfaction in his tone. "Fancy seeing you here all alone."

Riley instinctively took a step backwards against the wall and away from the danger in his eyes. He knocked the brooms over. His first thought was that Tyler meant to force himself upon Riley and that if he did that he'd discover that he was a boy. That thought, as Incredible as it sounded, was even worse than the fear of being raped.

Tyler instantly stepped forward flanking his retreat.

"T-Tyler—I have work to do." He said in panic-stricken fear and an unsteady tone. "What do you want?"

"I just want to have a nice, long talk with you." He spoke in a soft voice.

Almost immediately, as if he could read Riley's thoughts, Tyler stepped forward as if he might run away and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"This is sexual harassment! Stop it!" Riley said struggling against him.

But Tyler was barely listening. Reaching out he caught hold of Riley's right wrist and pulled it back making him cry out in pain.

Tyler's big hand immediately clasped the soft spheres of Riley's buttocks possessively. Riley was terrified of what Tyler would do when he discovered that he was a boy and not a girl. There were some men in the world that reacted violently when they discovered that they had been duped.

"Get your hands off me before I scream!" Riley said, afraid that he would grope him between his legs and find a penis where a vagina was supposed to be.

"What's the matter, baby?" He sneered maliciously. "I thought you liked me. Maybe you'll think better when you have some soothing cock rammed into that hot tight pussy of yours, eh?"

Riley tried struggling again to fight him off, slapping at him with his left arm. But Tyler jerked Riley against him and held him there, cruelly twisting his arm behind him, laughing sadistically as he put a hand under Riley's chin and forced his head back.

"Wait," said Riley forcing a faint smile and with a trembling voice said: "Let me suck your cock."

"Wha—" Tyler blinked surprised and actually believed Riley.

Tyler loosened his grip slightly, but it was all the chance that Riley needed to get away. Suddenly, Riley drew up one knee and with sharp force hit him right in the groin. Tyler grunted out swearing, his eyes widening in pain as he let free of him and he staggered back grabbing his crotch.

"You little bitch! That's gonna cost you," Tyler groaned in agony. "You'll see! I'm gonna split you in half when I catch you alone! YOU HEAR ME! I'M GOING TO GET YOU BITCH!!"

Riley ran out the room and up the stairs, two at a time with a bucket and mop in his hand. His heart was pounding in his chest. He looked around and realized that he was on the reserved wing. The entire hotel staff had been banned from entering without permission from the manager himself. Even Tyler wouldn't dare come upstairs. The people who cleaned this wing were handpicked and forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

There were all sorts of rumours going about, but everyone knew that the entire floor had been reserved by the wealthy Lawrence family.

Riley decided to stick around a little while longer until it was safe enough to leave. He heard a sudden sound coming through a partly open door from the adjacent bedroom to his right.

It sounded like a hoarse male groan.

Jesus, who could be in there at this time of day, he wondered as he glanced at his wristwatch.

Riley grinned inwardly as he imagined a couple banging away with the help of Viagra.

The smart thing to do was walk away, but his curiosity got the better of him. Riley straightened up and bravely tiptoed towards the door. When he was a mere five or six steps away, he heard an even louder groan, a woman's voice this time!

As he reached forward to grasp the knob on the door, the low sound of a threatening animalistic growl reached his ears and caused him to stand still again.

He stood there for a moment, wondering what to do as he listened for more sounds, he looked around and back again to make sure nobody was watching him. Eventually, he was able to make out more sounds beyond the door even though his own heart was thumping so loudly. He could hear heavy quick breathing interrupted by occasional grunts and moans.

His whole body tensed involuntarily as a nearby male groan suddenly exploded to join the other human sounds from inside the room. This one came from only a couple of feet away from where he stood. There was a person leaning against the wall from inside the room.

"That's odd," Riley thought to himself.

If there was a couple on the bed having sex then that meant someone else was in the room watching them go at it.

Riley felt petrified, his white teeth clattering slightly from the anxiety he felt. His heart actually skipped a beat and he barely dared to breathe as the closest male groan resonated in his ears again.

Finally, gathering his courage and he slowly lifted his eyes from the floor to see if he could catch a quick look of the source of the sound.

He was able to make out a tall male outline standing beyond the partially opened door to his right. He blinked a few times to make sure he was seeing properly and honed into focus upon the bulky form which stood in high silhouette only a few feet away from his own position. The colour in Riley's face drained suddenly as his eyes widened in shock. He remained completely still, afraid to move for fear that any movement might draw any attention.

He saw that it was Nathan, the Lawrences' son of thirty, a rude oversized brute of a man who was ill-mannered, but fearfully obedient to his mother. He had seen Nathan at a distance and it was known among the hotel staff that he had a short fuse when it came to his temper.

In other words: stay out of his way!!

This guy was dangerous and so was his family. They had connections to everybody from organized crime all the way to the President of the United States. Everyone walked on eggshells around them in fear of angering them.

And right now Nathan Lawrence was standing there, unaware of Riley's presence, completely naked and holding his enormous stiff penis tightly with both hands. The enormous shaft of male flesh looked almost as thick as a baby's arm and glistened all along its protruding length.

It was unbelievable!!

It made Riley's penis seem insignificant by comparison—though he knew that he was of average size. Nathan was so big he could probably do porn for a living. Nathan was unquestionably not average! His huge projecting member was at least eight inches long and even his big hands could barely encircle its pulsing heavily-veined girth.

He saw that the huge brute's eyes were glazed as he fondled the long hard penis up and down in vulgar rhythm to the now wet sucking sounds he could hear coming from the bed on the other side of the room.

Nathan was so close to him that he was scared to even breathe for fear he might hear him. Riley could not tell who was making the noise as he was not standing close enough of the open doorway to have a clear view of the room.

Who else was inside there, Riley wondered. There were other people in the room and Nathan was obviously watching them while jacking off.

Riley stood there trembling from head to foot, his feet pinned to the carpeted floor, watching in shocked interest as the monstrous brute's fingers skinned the thick foreskin of his uncircumcised penis rapidly up and down the full length of it, the huge rounded head bursting menacingly into view, like a giant sea monster crawling from a secret lair, with each hard down stroke that he made with his hands. He was close enough to see that it was wet on the top from the transparent, sticky lubricating fluid beginning to ooze forth from it.

Riley watched Nathan's enormous cock with fascination and couldn't take his eyes off the stiff piece throbbing flesh between his muscular thighs.

"C'mon," groaned Nathan. "When can I join?"

"Not yet," grunted a strained male voice.

Who else is inside there? Riley had to know.

Then, leaning forward, the boy placed his hand against the door itself and quietly eased inside just enough to see the bed across the room. His whole body was shaking violently as he saw the two forms on the bed. It took his brain a moment to register what his eyes had already seen. A chilling shiver ran up the length of his spine and a knot formed in his throat, almost causing him to gasp right then and there.

Right before his very eyes, clear as daylight, he saw Richard and Corrine Lawrence joined lewdly on the bed, their naked bodies whipping wildly as their loins pumped wetly and wilfully together. It took time to process the sudden shock of catching the couple in the coitus, but—

HOLY SHIT!! Riley finally understood who was there and what was happening.

It suddenly dawned on Riley and felt the blood draining from his face. The Lawrences' were fucking while their son was watching his parents screw right in front of them.

They were having an incestuous relationship!

This was dynamite! Secrets like these are so dangerous that people get killed to keep them. Little did they know that they were being observed. Riley's eyes blinked and gawked at the scene.

The danger of getting caught and seeing those people made Riley feel aroused. He could feel his staff rose, growing—stiffening and lengthening. He absentmindedly began rubbing his erection.

God, was this fucking hot!!

"Harder, fuck me," Corrine moaned at Richard, her eyes closed tightly as she clutched her husband's buttocks forward. The bed was turned directly towards the doorway and Riley could see the man's hard, thick penis penetrating with each thrust and withdrawal that he made in his wife's willingly vagina.

Riley gazed on at the sex-fuelled couple, sensing that their stretch of love-making was approaching the climactic peak. It was at that instant that he let his eyes wander and caught sight of a movement next to the bouncing bed.

Nathan walked towards them and the brute poked his face forward to lap up some of his mother's dribbling vaginal juice from the sheet just under her nakedly exposed buttocks! His face was a within mere few inches of Mrs Lawrence's naked, cock-filled vagina.

Riley gasped in alarm as he watched. It was perverted even to watch-and yet the teenager had never felt so aroused.

Oh God, please don't let anyone walk in on me now! Riley began to think.

The trembling young boy could not take his eyes off the couple on the bed. He was mesmerized and immobilized by the explicit sensations that were coursing through his veins and threatening to rob him of his sanity.

Oh, my God, Riley groaned silently, while his pecker making a tent in his skirt. How was he going to explain this erection? He couldn't go out like this. What if someone caught him with a bulge under his skirt?

He slipped one hand down inside his pants, finding the elastic band of his panties. Finally, his fingers reached his own hard cock and he nearly gasped aloud as hot sensations gripped his body. In one quick motion lowering his panties to his ankles and allowing his jutting shaft to spring out. He then put his hand under his skirt and wrapped it around his penis and began to jack off.

He prayed that nobody caught him like this or there would be no way in hell that he would be able to explain this.

Riley continued to watch unblinkingly as the sordid sex acts between the couple on the bed and the big man masturbating before them. He was getting hotter and hotter and thankfully none of them had realized that they were being watched.

Despite the fact that he hated to admit it, the teenager knew he was enjoying the show. The cheeks of his buttocks flexed unwillingly to same rhythmic the Lawrences' love-making. Richard pounded almost violently into his wife's cunt.

"Come on you old bastard! Fuck me, fuck me harder!" the fifty-year-old voluptuous woman whined lewdly in a high voice.

"After all these years I still can't believe that you still have a tight cunt!" Richard groaned. "Tight, wet, hot cunt! Corrine, tighten that cunt harder! Ohh, you're so fucking tight!"

Riley stood trembling in the doorway with his cheek pressed firmly against the cool glossy layer of the wooden frame, his chest heaving rapidly rising with every panting breath he took. The startling sensations of delight made his erect penis pulsate and secrete a trickle of precum. He couldn't remember the last time he had been this excited.

Riley could see Richard's cock came out and back in, and then pull outward. Moist sounds came from her, and Corrine pressed her thighs together, squeezing his penis against the walls of her cunt.

"Don't you dare stop Richard!" Corrine moaned with ecstasy. "Oh, fuck me like we did in Ibiza! My cunt is on fire! Fuck me... Fuck me!"

"Ibiza?" Richard laughed. "Are you sure it was me and not the twenty other men you screwed that night?"

"Oh shut up and fuck me!" Corrine whined. "Just make me cum, Richard! Fuck harder... harder!! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"What about me," Nathan kept jerking and watching his parents screw.

Corrine gave a low moan, thrusting her ass back against her husband's throbbing cock. The moan became a squeal, then a long, protracted groan. Corrine lifted her head from the bed her neck stretching, eyes wide open, her attractive face a grimace of delicious ecstasy.

"You will get your turn soon baby," said Corrine to her son.

"At least let me put it in your ass," he pleaded.

"Fuck," Riley gasped as he covered his mouth.

He was frozen against the door, unable to move, as he watched with aroused astonishment the pounding the woman was getting and she looked more than willing to receive more.

"I can't hold it back!!" Richard Lawrence blasted his sperm into his wife.

"Noooooo!! Not yet!!" She clutched at her jerking husband, reaching down to his ass to try and pull more of him into her body.

Richard let out a yell of pleasure, the cords in his neck strained as did every other muscle in his body as he exploded into Corrine's steaming pussy hole with thick globs of jizz. He snarled each jabbing thrust into her hole. His cock bucked and jerked and delivered its payload right on target and soon his wife's pussy was filled.

"You motherfucking son-of-a-bitch!" Corrine squeezed her cunt furiously trying to keep him hard, but all she did was milk the man's cock dry. "Your selfish old bastard!!"

Richard still pumped her body with his semi-hard cock as Corrine lay motionless on the bed. His spent prick soon shrank, and then slipped out of her hot cunt.

"Even racehorses need a rest." He laughed as he pulled her black hair away from her red sweaty puffy face. "You've been riding me so hard."

He pulled his cock out first, and fell backwards, away from her, looking down at his cum-covered cock and her wet pussy. He was exhausted but would soon recover with the help of drugs. He was still horny, but the older man was completely spent and needed a rest. He fell backwards on the floor panting.

"It's my turn now," Nathan's fingers peeled the thick foreskin of his uncircumcised penis rapidly up and down the full length of it, the huge bulbous head bursting evilly into view. "I'm ready and I'm tired of watching."

"Pound it to her, boy!" Richard ordered his son with a careless wave, his chest still heaving, his blue eyes dripping lustfully. "Show her how it's done before she kills your old dad!"

His son was more than eager to jump on his mother with his hard cock. She was now well lubricated and his throbbing cock would soon slide in.

"All right, my treasure, you can come over to mommy now. I'm ready for you..." Corrine said turning to the powerful brute. "Try to last longer than that old fart..."

"Bite me," said Richard raising his right middle finger and grinning.

"Oh, I will but later," she said as Nathan moved quickly and she grabbed his cock. "I swear, baby, this has to be one of my favourite things in the whole wide world!" Corrine ordered him to stand by the end of the bed and he responded obediently. "You see, baby? Mommy can't even get her fingers around it! Look!" she added excitedly, working the heavy foreskin back from its prodigious, glistening bead. "Lie down on the bed and make mommy happy."

She curled her hand around his shaft and placed the tip to her mouth, flinching as she guided him inside and then pulled out again. She chuckled and pulled him onto the bed. Nathan was grinning wildly as he slouched out on his back, his muscular thighs widespread. Corrine knelt between them and began stroking and massaging his enormous shaft with her hand.

She straddled his hips and spread her thighs wide apart. The head of his cock stroked over her damp, swollen lips, teasing her. "You want to be inside of me, don't you?"

"Yeah!" He cried. He was feeling so horny he felt he was going to explode.

"In it goes," Corrine began to push down on the head of his cock just a tiny bit at a time.

"Faster!" He tried to push back, but his mother slapped him and gave him a warning stare.

"I'm warning you only once," she pointed a finger.

"Geez, sorry," Nathan balled his hands into tight fists.

She would only let him penetrate her when she was good and ready. This time she wanted more than what she got from her husband. She arched her head back, gasping for air again.

"You are one of the biggest I've ever had, baby," she whispered.

Then she pushed downwards suddenly, seating herself to the hilt in one quick thrust. Even she sucked in a breath. Her inner muscles were still swollen and sensitive from her orgasm with her husband and her son was so much bigger than him. But it felt marvellously good. She closed her eyes, absorbing every sensation. Her long black hair cascaded around her face. Every nerve in her body seemed to come alive, and she could feel every inch of his cock inside her pussy. It was blissful.

He moved his hands up, sliding them to grope her breasts. Her nipples pricked the inside of his palms as he squeezed and massaged the heavy mounds. She tipped her head down so he could suckle on them. The suction on her breasts made her vaginal muscles clench tight, almost throwing her off the edge.

Bit by bit, she pulled back until only the head of his cock was still inside her. Flexing her muscles, she slammed back down hard. Tilting her head back, she cried out, "Make mommy cum baby!" She wanted him harder, deeper, and rougher.

With a jerking, downward movement of her hips, Nathan responded, forcing the blood-filled meaty head to penetrate every inch inside the tight vaginal hole of his mother's cunt, brutally expanding the stubbornly resistant flesh. Jan arched her neck back as a whimper escaped her lips. She moved her arms to clasp Nathan's head, pressing it tight against her breast as she squeezed in carnally her son's flesh in her nether regions.

12