Tremplin's Pain

Story Info
Tremplin Duddingstone, wrists and ankles bound...
2.4k words
3.25
12.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tremplin Duddingstone, wrists and ankles bound, but in the kneeling position, struggled to rub his straining penis against Mueselle's cat's scratching post as Mueselle and her guests, both male and female, laughed uproariously.

Tremplin always wound up naked, horny, and humiliated. Nine months ago, Tremplin had gotten up the courage to show his wife the peculiar websites he frequented. When Mueselle, her short dark curls bouncing, had given Tremplin his first hairbrush spanking ooh, it had been a thrill.

She'd laughed when Tremplin had burst into tears, and forced him to kneel with his pants still around his ankles, in the corner. "You wanted it, baby live it up!"

And she'd been quite amused when he'd shown her the chastity device he'd ordered the first time she'd locked him in it, for eight days, it had seemed like an eternity, as he'd eaten her out every night and gone to bed frustrated. But she'd given him a tender blowjob when it was over the week of hell.

But then the next time he'd spent TWO WEEKS locked up, and Mueselle had just let him jerk off in the bathroom once the belt was removed. Waah! And she really enjoyed it when he was locked up, boy.

Sometimes Mueselle would order Tremplin to kneel at the foot of the bed and she'd just masturbate and play with her big breasts, running her long pink tongue across her teeth, and laughing, watching Tremplin's poor cock straining against the harsh plastic of the CB-3000.

Stretch watched Tremplin Duddingstone with amusement and disgust. He wondered if Mueselle was as strict with Tremy as Stretch himself had been.

They'd met as roommates in the Kappa Delta House at Bracegirdle-Bonaventure State Teacher's College, where Tremy (recently expelled from Dartmouth for jerking off into his calculus teacher's panties) had showed Stretch that he'd really, really enjoyed being hazed even after Pledge Week was over...

"You, you mean you WANT me to paddle you?" Sylvanus "Stretch" McDougal had asked in astonishment.

Tremplin had stripped off his alligator shirt, his Bass Weejuns and Hush Puppies, rolled his tightie whities to his knees, and bent across the bed, shoving a couple of pillows under his crotch area.

"Go ahead, Stretch, I need the discipline. I saw that gay bondage porn mag you hid under your bed...punish me or I'll tell the whole frat house that you are more perversely interested in the Greek System, if you know what I mean." And then Tremplin had smirked at Stretch, which had been enraging.

"You fucking asshole!" Stretch had screamed, and he'd swung the heavy, thick wooden frat paddle and slammed it hard across Tremy's thin white buttocks, and he'd been shocked when Tremplin hadn't even moaned.

The paddle had slammed Tremplin's butt again and again, and Stretch had gotten the impression that Tremy was humping the pillows under his crotch.

This had enraged Stretch even more, and he'd swung the frat paddle harder, catching Tremplin in the sensitive area just under his buttocks....where slight blood had appeared, but Tremy had begun singing in a high voice..."You're not hurting me, gay-boy..." and of course this had made Stretch even angrier!

As Stretch swung the now weakening frat paddle, and noticed the splinters embedding in Tremy's rear end, he'd wondered what a psycho this kid was, a psycho submissive almost...and Stretch was more than familiar with many hard core BDSM tapes...

Then Tremy had flipped Stretch the bird from his bent pose over the bed, and Stretch had lost it, and whipped Tremy's butt fifty times, hard.

Then, even though Tremplin's cheeks red, welted and smarting, Tremy said nothing! He'd looked up at Stretch and stuck his tongue out, and then said "Why don't you give me the belt, tough guy?"

Stretch had taken his thick leather belt off and he'd swung it by end, slamming Tremplin's butt with the thick brass buckle over and over until Tremplin had finally burst into tears. Then, Stretch had dropped the belt and moved towards Tremplin, concerned... but Tremy had climbed off the bed, still sobbing, and Stretch had noticed that Tremy's dick was stiff.

Stretch's rage had returned. "You're twice the faggot I am, Tremplin!" he'd screamed, and he'd picked the belt up once more and he'd doubled the strap and began whipping Tremy's stiff cock as Tremplin had just knelt there, crying but gritting his teeth at the same time.

Stretch had then kicked Tremplin in the balls, and after Tremy had rolled around on the floor, he'd gotten back up, crawled to Stretch and unzipped Stretch's pants... and he'd sucked Stretch's dick like it was a straw to a strawberry milkshake!

Stretch had never known his own potential as a Master until Tremplin had shown him what he'd needed. Stretch had known that he himself was a bisexual from way back at summer camp...and then, after Tremy had given Stretch a few good blowjobs, he'd told Stretch that he wanted to be a "Chamber pot".

"What the hell does that mean, what's a chamber pot?" Stretch had asked Tremplin curiously.

Tremy (who was far more of an intellectual) had said simply, "In the old days, before there was indoor plumbing, you could keep a chamber pot in your room to pee and shit in, and that, for you can be my mouth...I'll even sleep naked by your bed. You can even get rid of my single bed and have more of your computer and stereo equipment!"

That had been incredible, especially on nights that Stretch was out drinking with his college buddies.

(Tremy was too wussy to go drinking with, and Stretch had more than preferred to keep Tremy, when he was not in class, just naked in their room...kneeling in the corner, preferably.)

Coming into the room, his bladder full of Schlitz, Heineken or Guinness, Stretch loved dropping his trousers and peeing straight into Tremy's mouth. It was usually a big production.

Tremy,when he wasn't studying, was kneeling naked in the corner, his nose pushed into the wall.

Then Stretch would come in, snap his fingers, and his roommate would crawl to Stretch, licking his boots and then kissing his way up to Stretch's bulging crotch, where then he'd unzip Stretch's pants and pull his dick out, and then Stretch would jam it down Tremplin's throat, and pee all the beer down!

Tremy just adored Stretch, who was at the college on a basketball scholarship... Tremy would just take as much of the point guard's pee as possible, and then suck Stretch's dick until he came...so Tremy's stomach was filled with pee, and cum...What a delicious combination, eh?

But then, after graduation Tremplin had met his first wife, Tepin, at the Blacksnake Lounge, a BDSM club. Tepin was half Middle Eastern and half Irish, and had pale white skin and intense blue-black hair, and huge tits...wow. Stretch knew he could never get a girl like Tepin to marry him, as he didn't have one of those sexy Duddingstone trust funds. But luckily, he did get to have a bit of fun with her!

"Stretch, you can move in with us" Tepin had said simply, trailing a long red nail up Stretch's chest. "I know you don't have a lot of job prospects, being an ex-jock, and I need someone to assist with Tremplin's training."

Tremplin's training? Wasn't he going to give up all happy bondage he'd graduated? Apparently not. The first week when Stretch moved in, Tremy was kneeling naked on a wooden chair, his knees painfully pushed into the unforgiving wood, and Tepin was pushing one of her burning Marlboro Lights into Tremy's right nipple.

"Hold still, Tremy. Keep your hands behind your back" Tepin was saying severely. Tremplin kept moving his hands, and Tepin wanted him to hold his wrists together.

Stretch had noticed that Tremplin's dick was super stiff, although tears were pouring down his cheeks and he was gritting his teeth mightily to keep from running into the bathroom to put Neosporin on his right nipple.

Stretch had to keep from tossing his cookies, watching his friend's wife burning her cigarette into Tremplin's nipple as he knelt on the chair. It was almost more painful to watch, Stretch thought...but Tremplin was taking it!

"Oh, Mommy, it's too painful..." Tremy said, the tears streaming down his cheeks, trying to keep his knees upright as he knelt on the small wooden dining room chair. "Oh it's killing me, Tepin..." But of course he kept himself rigid and didn't move a muscle...and the cigarette's glowing ember was turning his right nipple into a charred wreck...

"No no Tremplin, my sweet boy" Tepin whispered, leaning over and kissing him lightly, her pink glossed lips touching his mouth just a bit, while her hand held steady, pointing the butt into the tortured nipple.

"Your Mistress knows that you can be a big brave boy and take it, and not move a muscle. Just like a boy who doesn't cry when he gets a shot at the doctor."

Tepin's other hand had gone down, the long red nails grazing Tremy's stiff cock. Tepin had stroked the tip of Tremplin's cock, making it even harder, and Stretch could see that Tremplin was out of his mind with desire.

At one point, Tremy's knee had buckled on the harsh wood of the dining room chair, and Tepin quickly took her hand away from his cock and she'd slapped his face hard, the rings on her fingers leaving a red mass (This with her left hand, still maintaining the burning cigarette's torture with the right!)

"I told you to STAY STILL!" Tepin had screamed, and Tremplin had burst into tears, but he'd straightened up on the dining room chair, and tried to have better posture.

In a softer voice Tepin had rewarded him. "That's a brave boy, my Tremy-poo." She'd kissed him again, flicked the cigarette a little harder. "You have to learn to be a little soldier for Mommy." Tepin had returned the slapping hand to stroking Tremplin's fevered penis again.

"Remember, you're putting up with the pain for me, darling. Prove that you love me by just ignoring the way your nipple feels. Our love is stronger than that, don't you see, Tremy?"

As Stretch had watched in astonishment, Tremplin's tear stained face had become a little braver. "Yes ma'am, you can do what you want to me...I am your submissive."

Apparently, Tepin had not been content with that, as she'd decided, to not just be happy with burning his nip...she began to taunt him.

"Yes, that's right, darling Tremy. You know you're just a submissive...you'll never be able to satisfy me with your weak little penis...the most amusement I'll ever get is watching you suck the old blood out of my tampons...and then you can suck my lovers cocks!"

"You'd like to kiss my cleavage darling, wouldn't you?" Tepin inquired in a throaty voice...but when Tremy nodded...

"No, you won't ever be allowed to kiss my boobies, like other men will, but you are an efficient pain pig. And that's all you'll ever be, honey."

At this, Tremy had burst into fresh tears but he hadn't moved a muscle...he just took the burning of the flesh! Tepin was wearing a Merry Widow lingerie corset, and her voluptuous cleavage was jiggling as she laughed softly, pushing the cigarette slowly into Tremy's nipple.

She did it lightly enough that the cancer stick wouldn't go out, but hard enough that it was quite painful, making Stretch think of the Spartan boy who put his hand in a flame to show the enemy how tough they were.

And of course, although he constantly told Tremy what a wimp and a faggot he was...Tremy was tough! Stretch had doubted that he would have the inner resources to combat his nipple being singed again and again.

Then Tepin had turned and noticed Stretch, her delicate little hand still on the cigarette. "Hey, Stretch! Why don't you come here and whip Tremy's ass while I burn his nipple. It's a lark, you know?"

And it had just gotten more and more interesting from there! Stretch had gotten the master bedroom in Tremplin's house...generally Tepin shared it with him, a beautiful king sized bed.

Tremplin, who owned the house, was living in a smaller bedroom down the hall. When Tepin was mad at Tremy, she made him sleep in a broom closet, or sometimes in the basement laundry room.

Stretch would drive Tremplin to work every day while Tremy blew Stretch in the passenger seat...Tremy's head bobbing up and down in Stretch's lap...

Then Stretch would drop him off and use Tremy's Lexus (a graduation gift from rich Grandpa) to run around all day, financing restaurants, casino trips and other extras with Tremplin's Platinum Visa.

Stretch had been fascinated by Tepin's relationship with Tremplin. Stretch had thought that he himself had been awfully tough on Tremplin when they'd been in college, but Tepin was like something out of one of those nightmares you have when you eat too much pizza before going to bed!

What happens when you move into your buddy's house and help his wife to dominate him? What is the protocol? These questions plagued Stretch, as he really began thinking that Tepin went too far in her torture of Tremplin. Stretch had often noticed the way Tremplin's lower lip shook as he came into the master bedroom in the morning, bearing a tray laden with tea and French toast...

Tepin and Stretch would be rubbing sleep out of their eyes, tired after a night of cocaine and fucking, and here was Tremy wearing only a suspender garter belt, stockings and high heels, serving his wife and Stretch breakfast!

And watching Tepin torture Tremy was so intense...and one day Stretch asked Tepin to spank HIM." Didn't know you were a subbie, Stretch, but okay!" And then Stretch asked Tepin to rape him with her dildo...Stretch found he liked that.

After Tepin and Tremplin divorced, Stretch stayed on with Tepin...he knew that Tremy had bolted when Tepin had suggested breast implants...what a wimp. Tremplin DID have his limits.

But Stretch didn't. Got the full operation, Stretch did... lots of estrogen shots, new dresses and high heels, and now Stretch was called Suellen, and was a full woman....

About year after Stretch got his dick cut off and got his new breasts, Tepin found a carcinogenic lump in her own, and now Tepin rested in peace...(after she'd transformed her oncologist, the respected W. Edrington Eccles into Estrogen Edie, the Moving Mouth of 9th Avenue).

Suellen had a Male master now, and was taking the evening off to go to Tremy and Mueselle's party...but he/she still had her memories...