Trenoweth House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I needed that! That was so good!" Amber exclaimed, still a little breathless.

"Thanks, I've never actually made a woman come like that," he said, running a hand through his sandy hair. "I mean, I used to go down on my ex, but only as foreplay."

"Well, she didn't know what she was missing," Amber said, drawing his head towards her. They kissed briefly, and she could taste herself on his lips. "Have you got any condoms?"

"No, have you?"

"Nope," she replied, almost feeling guilty when she saw the look of boyish disappointment on his face, stroked his arm and added: "Don't worry, there's always next time. And there's plenty of other things we can do."

She sat up, tugging her dress down over her sticky thighs and noting her discarded knickers lying on the carpet as he stood and quickly tugged his t-shirt up over his head. As his shorts dropped around his ankles, she could see her was already hard, his navy briefs stretched tightly around the large bulge. She glanced up at him, and bit her lip as she leant forwards, drawing a longing moan from him as she slowly ran a hand up over his thighs, then higher, feeling the solid heat of him through the tightly stretched material. His arms hung loosely at his side as she teased him a little, tracing the fat, stubby outline of his cock with her fingertips. She was eager to see him, and tugged eagerly at the waistband as if she was unwrapping a precious gift, till his prick sprung free, pink and naked and gently swaying, demanding her attention. She felt a warm rush of moistness between her thighs at the sight of it rearing up from the nest of golden curls at the junction of his thighs.

"Come on, lie down," she said, patting the mattress. Amber twisted towards him, her elbow digging into the mattress as she propped her head on one hand, watching approvingly as he kicked off his shorts and lay down next to her, one arm behind his head, the other wrapped around her waist.

"I enjoyed our little game this morning," Amber said, lightly kissing the smooth, hairless skin of his chest as she trailed a free hand along the tanned skin of his legs, feeling the fuzz of his sandy hair.

"Me too. Christ, you looked so hot in that little tennis skirt."

"Glad you liked it," she chuckled, then made him catch his breath by drawing her fingernails along his inner thighs, her fingers brushing the soft, golden curls surrounding his cock.

"I... I have a thing for older women you see, and you're so damn hot," he said, gasping a little as she cradled his balls, squeezing them gently.

Amber paused, glancing up to see if he was joking but finding him straight-faced. At twenty-seven, she hadn't ever thought of herself as an 'older woman' seducing a young student like a latter-day Mrs Robinson, but she supposed that from the view of a twenty-year-old student, she was a sophisticated career-woman from the big city.

He gasped loudly as she raked her glossy red fingernails across his swollen balls. She hadn't touched it yet, but his cock was very hard, twitching as it strained upwards towards the ceiling. It already looked taut and red, ready to explode, and she decided to take it slowly, feeling it throb hotly as she ran a fingertip along its length from his balls to the swollen burgundy head. She felt a hot tingle of anticipation as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. It reminded her of the handle of the tennis racket she was wielding earlier, thick, and solid, the skin as smooth as worn leather.

"You like more assertive, experienced women?" Amber said as she eased the tight foreskin down over his inflamed head. Ben could only groan in response, his body answering for him, his cock jerking, a thick drop of pre-cum forming on the glistening head and rolling down his thick, straining shaft.

As she carefully used her thumb to spread his pre-cum over his throbbing tip, Amber couldn't help wondering what it would feel like to have that thick, bulbous head easing inside her. Despite having only cum a few minutes earlier, she felt herself growing wet again, her pussy aching hungrily at the sight of his gorgeous cock. He wasn't overly long but he was quite thick, and felt herself grow wet at the thought of throwing a leg over his hips, and pinning his arms above his head as she rubbed against him, she bet he'd love that. Then positioning her pussy over him, feeling his naked, condom-less cock pressing against her tight entrance, both of them moaning happily at the delicious mixture of pain and pleasure as her entrance stretched to accommodate his thick, engorged head as she impaled herself on him, to feel his fat shaft probing deep inside her.

His urgent moans brought her back to reality.

"Oh God, that's so good," he panted as she began to stroke a little faster, his fingers looking pale and slender as they slid smoothly up and down his slick shaft. She left a trail of kisses along his chest then made him gasp as her tongue circled one of his dark red nipples, before gently nibbling at it with her teeth.

It had only been a couple of minutes but she could tell he was already close. She kissed her way along his cheek till they were face-to-face, wanting to see the faraway look in his big grey eyes, the tense expression on his face as she stroked him a little harder, feeling his body writhe and twist on the bare mattress.

"Please, don't stop," he implored, squeezing his eyes shut, a look of intense concentration on his face, a few wrinkles spoiling the smooth skin of his forehead as his crisis approached. Amber was jerking him hard now, her fingers a blur, rubbing the top inch of his dick as she shared the pleasure of her young lover.

"Oh God, yes, yes!" he cried as he suddenly climaxed, his muscles tensing, his cock jerking wildly as a thick arc of creamy fluid jetted from his cock and splashed hotly over his taut stomach. Amber watched his balls contract as two or three more generous spurts followed as he moaned loudly, his head thrown back, his orgasm lasting for several long seconds.

"Good boy," Amber said, gently milking the last thick drops from him as his body went limp. She rested her head on his chest, feeling his heart thumping, his breathing slowly returning to normal as she watched a thick stream of pearly white spunk rolling down over her fingers and pooling on his skin.

"Wow, thanks, that was amazing," he said, wrapping an arm around her.

"You know, I think this working holiday's going to be a lot more fun than I thought," she murmured contentedly, as she wrapped herself around his still hot body.

12