Tres XXX Amigas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
104 Followers

"Jerry, as you can see, had just taken..." Lauren started to say before Marty interrupted her.

"Stop, Lauren. I'd like Jerry to answer Princessa's question himself.

I felt like something alive was crawling in my stomach. My embarrassment had reached a new height. Somehow things fell into place for me last weekend with my new friends but tonight with the addition of Sylvia's beautiful young niece things were different.

Sylvia spoke in a soft coaxing voice. "Jerry, can you answer my niece?"

My voice was shaky as I started to speak.

"The ladies had just told me take off my clothes for them before you walked in."

Princessa glanced at each of the women then fixed me with her dark eyes and pursed lips.

"And... then I asked you a to do something?" Sylvie said.

"Yes, " I whispered.

"And..." Sylvie urged me on.

"You asked me to stroke my cock to get hard for you," I said, but I already knew what was next so I began to stroke it for her again as if hypnotized. They all smiled slightly and nodded watching me. The tension in the air didn't stop me from getting hard and as I continued stroking my cock for my audience. Princessa spoke.

"Oh, Aunty Syl, do you want me to make Senior Jerry to shoot his bomb? I yam sure I can make him squirt his juice in no time at all. Please Aunty can I play weeth it?"

"No Gracias, Cessa. Vamanos!" Sylvia said. "You better run if you're going to meet your friends, but don't stay out all night, darling; you know you can come back here to party with us if you like"

"Oh...alright, Aunty Syl, you are right. I have to run," Princessa said.

She bid her goodbyes to the ladies then slid to the edge of her seat closer to me. Her face was level with my cock.

"I am so sorry I have to leave so soon, Senior Jerry," she cooed as she trailed a long fingernail up along the underside of my cock. Then she leaned in and kissed the very tip of my cock. "I think it would be soo much fun to stay here and watch thee show."

With that she whisked herself off. I stood with my now raging and corvette red lipstick tipped hard-on in my hand wondering what was in store for me now that I was finally alone with my Tres XXX Amigas.

* * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I value your feedback, comments, and votes. If you email me I will surely reply.

L O R

L O Reins
L O Reins
104 Followers
12