Tres XXX Amigas Pt. 03

Story Info
Jerry at Sylia's house, a new guest. the party continues.
3.8k words
4.28
14.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers

*Note:

This is the third installment in My Tres XXX Amigas. In part one I was new in town and in my job at the university. Marty Sutter was one of my peers in the department. I was taken with her sharp looks and funny sense of humor so I jumped at her invitation to meet her two friends, Sylvia and Lauren, on her porch for summer drinks and laughs. Little did I know just how far I would be made to jump for my three new friends. In part two I was invited back for more of their CFNM games. But they had a guest. I hope you'll read parts one and two. Also hope you'll vote, leave comments, and or send a feedback note. I look forward to those and always reply.

* * *

I stood naked with my fist wrapped around my cock, which now had the perfect imprint of Princesa's red lipstick kiss on its tip. Silence. Every one waited. I slowly began to stroke my cock for my Tres XXX Amigas.

"Stop," Marty said, "leave that cock alone, and come over here, Jerry."

There was something in Marty's demeanor that took hold of me from our very first introduction. Confident in her looks, direct in her gaze, and very attractive for a woman in her early sixties, Marty Sutter was perfect in her role as ringleader of her trio of academic Dominas. They weren't leather-clad, whiplashing Dommes; they were women in their mid years who had learned how to get what they wanted, particularly from a man susceptible to their wills and wants—a man just like me¬¬.

I was someone who held his submission locked up inside through a long marriage and several relationships, coming to believe this secret would never surface--until I fell into Marty's world. I had only been in this town, this job at the unie for a few month. This was only my second visit to their homes—this time we were at Sylvia's, last time at Marty's--but I was already in over my head, entrenched in their control. They had pictures that could have cost me my job but it wasn't the threat of blackmail that held me; I was drunk on their power. I told myself all that stuff I knew from the internet; about power exchange, the gift of submission, and the submissive's control over the Domme but, let's face this, I had never uttered any complaint, tried to use a safe word, or balked at any of the humiliating things they made me do. I was hooked.

She took my hands in hers and looked up into my eyes.

"You like being our toy, don't you, Jerry. You like us doing whatever we please with you. Tell me that you like serving us in any way we want. Come-on, Jerry, say it. "

Her words, the closeness of Sylvia and Lauren, all three of them dressed in their stylish clothes and me standing before them naked and aroused had me pulsing with embarrassed excitement.

Eyes down, I whispered, "I love serving you, all three of you, in anyway you want."

Marty smiled and nodded her approval. Sylvie smiled, and Lauren snickered.

"You know we've just begun don't you, Jerry? We have many more things in store for you." She glanced at each of the others who were standing at my sides now. I lowered my eyes at the realization that my journey had only just begun. Marty squeezed my hands signaling everything was all right.

"What do you think, girls, is it spanking time yet?" As if on queue the others guided me beside Marty. At the same time Marty swung my hands to her left and pulled me down across her lap. It was so graceful; it felt like a dance move. My cock was squished under me and against her lap. She started in by gently rubbing and then patting my behind as she cooed about what a naughty boy I was. Her little hands rubbed and caressed my cheeks.

"Yes, he is a naughty one isn't he?" Sylvia said. "Look at him laying across your lap like a little boy pushing his ass up to meet your hand."

Marty delivered two sharp smacks to my ass cheeks. It smarted; doing what it was supposed to do, focus my attention on the moment like a Zen master's slap. Just as I was settling down Marty delivered another set of smacks to my cheeks in alternating order. She spanked me for a while then she stopped. She rubbed my burning cheeks gently, caressed them—it felt good--then wailed away again. I was surprised by how stern she was and how hard she spanked.

The next pause Marty pushed my naked thighs open and arranged my hard-on so it was trapped between her legs. Then she closed her thighs more tightly.

"Now don't you dare come on my pants, Jerry. You'll make a mess of them."

"Yeah, to say nothing of my rug. If you do that you'll be down on your hands and knees licking it up." Sylvie said.

"Ew, that's gross," Lauren said, then added, "...but I like it."

Then Marty commenced with a series of smacks to my ass cheeks that seemed relentless in their force and placement. She also slapped me in an upward direction causing my ass cheeks to jump and my cock to slide between her thighs. I began to squirm on her lap but that only increased her intent and inspired the others to want their turns. They were right. Of Course they were right. I could come at any minute.

"Come on, Marty. Give him over to me." Lauren whined. "I want my turn on those cherry red muffins. Let me sit down and do it."

But Marty wasn't done. She opened her legs, pushed me into a position straddling her right thigh. She locked her ankle over my leg and clamped her left arm tighter around my waist and spanked me more vigorously. The burning feeling, the embarrassment, and the feelling of being on the urge of coming was too much. Just when I thought I would lose it...in tears or spraying cum she stopped and gently rubbed my inflamed cheeks.

"Such a good boy, Jere-ree. You have behaved so well and followed our rules all week. You poor thing, you were probably so excited from last week and wanted to jerk your meat stick and shoot your cum all out but you knew you weren't allowed. Because your orgasms, your cum, belong to us. Right, Jerry?"

I didn't answer and that earned me another couple of hard swats on my already burning cheeks.

"Yes, I wanted to but I didn't... I didn't jerk my meat stick and shoot my cum out all week because I belong to you." I said, knowing that she wanted me to repeat her words as she said them. Her choice of words was specific and meant to embarrass me and that was working.

"Very good, Jerry," She said,"Girls, I know you want your turns and you shall have them but wouldn't you like him bent over the club chair? That way you can double-team him or maybe think of something else we could do to him in that position."

Sylvia and Lauren laughed. They pulled me off Marty's lap and led me over to the big thickly upholstered chair. Lauren had my hard cock in her grasp like a handle and Sylvia coaxed me by squeezing my cherry red ass cheek.

"Atta boy, big fella, on your knees up on the seat. Now drape yourself over the back of the chair. It's nice and heavy. It won't tip over. Now, lean way over like you're looking for the remote control. Yep, that's juxt-da-position I like," Lauren said in a leering tone as she took a slap at my burning ass cheek. I yelped.

"Jerry, I want you to drape your arms over the back of the chair so I can tie your wrists to the back legs," Marty said.

I draped my arms and they tied them down loosely but securely. My thoughts drifted to those times as a pre-pubescent kid when your loins are aching and you don't know why it feels so good to climb the clothesline pole. I'd get in positions like this on y bed at the hands of imaginary Amazon women captors. Then they tied my ankles down to the front legs of the chair. I remembered rustling naked in my sheets bent over a pile of pillows with my ass up in the air as they... as they did what? I don't think I knew—being an only child I hadn't even learned how to masturbate yet--I didn't know if my imaginary captors would whip me, tickle me, probe me, or lick me. All I knew was it felt wild and good to rub my cock against those pillows, bared and exposed to my captors, waiting to see what they had in store for me; just like I felt now, all these years later, naked and exposed, with my hard cock pressed up against the back of the big chair and my naked burning ass ready and waiting to see what Marty, Sylvia, and Lauren's would do to me.

"Girls, Jerry is daydreaming." Lauren tattle-tailed, "Do we have something to spike his attention?"

"I have just the thing, Lauren," Sylvia said as she opened a drawer and rustled something out. "I think he'll enjoy this. Don't you?"

She stepped in front of me wearing a strap-on cock that looked to be about seven or inches long. She stepped closer and rubbed the tip of the purple dildo against my face. "How about it, Jere, is this something you might like?"

"Maybe something he might lick," smart-ass Lauren said. "Give it a smooch, Jerry. Make friends with it." She goaded me on. I felt Marty's hands on my head from behind. She must have knelt on the chair seat behind me. I felt her breasts through her top against my bare back as her fingers snaked over my shoulder blades and up my neck, tilting my head back and directing my mouth towards Lauren's big cock.

"Come on, Jerry. You know you want to. Give a kiss." Lauren was doing all the talking but Sylvia slowly urged the dildo towards my closed lips. She began to push it through my parted lips. It smelled latex, filled my senses, torqued my emotions. I kept resisting. Just as I was beginning to adjust to the assault Lauren, who was the only one unoccupied at the moment, grabbed my dick in one hand yanking it down between my parted legs and inserted her wet thumb in my asshole. I knew it was her thumb because it was big and I felt her fingers wrap around my balls and the base of my shaft. I yelped and the purple dido slipped between my clamped lips. They all hooped and laughed.

* * *

"OH MYAH. What are you ladies doing to your poor Senior Jerry?" Fear shot through me like an electric shock at the new voice in the room.

"Cessa! What are you doing back so early? I thought you would be out all night," Her aunt said.

"Honestly, Aunt Syl, I never left. Your party sounded so goood I just hide in de libararry and watched and listened. I feel like such a vooyear. I am sooo sorry. BUT den de action got to be just too much for me. Mamma Mia, I could not stood steel any moor so I had to come in. Is dat alright dat I yam here?"

Who is not a sucker for these incredibly sexy Latin women? First it was Selma, then Penelope, Jay L, and now its Sofia; they all have that incredible caramel complexion, lilting sexy accents, dark eyes, feminine/handsome features, and those ravenous figures. And they never quit; they just age with so much sexuality and beauty. Well, Princesa had her share of all those qualities. She wasn't a petite woman but she was shaped like a classic beauty; hourglass, large breasted, beautiful round bumba, great legs, long luscious tresses, and that gorgeous smile.

"Yes! It is perfect that you are here. Come in and play with us, Cessa. Play with "Senior Jerry." I think he would be flattered by your attention," Sylvia said.

"Ya, give him some your attention, Princesa. He'll be flattened." Lauren said.

Well, now I had four incredible dominant women, all dressed, using and abusing me. It was both frightening and at the same time the most arousing thing I could imagine.

"May I play with him too," Princesa said but she was already prowling in closer to her prey. I could taste her nearness. She fixed me with her gaze and ran her fingers through my hair. I rolled my head in her grasp and she gripped my hair and squeezed until my whole scalp burned like my ass cheeks did earlier. She gently but firmly pushed my head out of her grasp and raised my chin with her fingertip and did something I was not expecting. She leaned in and kissed me very lightly at first and then more intensely until I felt her tongue tangoing with mine. My head was swimming. I was losing myself in her fiery heat. She broke her kiss and slapped my face sharply. It smarted but it felt like just another part of her passionate sexuality.

"Oh, he ees a good plaything eesn't he, Aunty? He is like pooty in my fingers."

"Oy, it's putty; putty in your hands," I heard Lauren smirk from the sidelines. With that the ladies went into action. They got behind me and I felt hands playing with my ass. I also felt someone lightly stroking my cock. Princesa began to sway in front of me softly gyrating her hips and moving her arms to some alluring rhythm.

"Give him a show, beautiful," Sylvia said.

"Yes, make him crazy with lust, Princesa," Marty said.

Princesa pulled the left spaghetti strap of her cocktail dress off her shoulder. Then she dropped the right one and began to push the dress down her body. She turned and swayed slowly to some music that was now playing in the background...or in my head. With her back to me she tick-tocked her hips urging the dress down her thighs and finally stepped out of the small pool of fabric at here feet. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. She stood with her feet shoulder width apart; her hips cocked slightly, ass cheeks like caramel flan, dimples at the base of her spine. Her perfect legs locked, thighs hard, calves defined—accentuated by the four-inch shoes with those red soles. Her heels were not just sexy; they were obscenely erotic revealing the curve under her instep and cleavage at every toe. The kind of reveal anyone would kneel down and kiss if they had the chance. She did it all. She looked over her shoulder at me. She cupped her breasts, which I had not seen yet. She ran her hands down her flat tummy and slid them over her pussy and down her thighs then around and up to grasp her ass cheeks. She tossed here hair luxuriously and bent slightly forward pushing her ass out. I swooned. She turned towards me.

What I saw between her legs was not a surprise. On some primal level I think I knew that Princesa had a cock. This beautiful one hanging down between her legs in all its thick, heavy, splendor, did not shock me. What did surprise me was my own reaction to it. It was bigger than mine, bigger than the plastic one behind me. It really was beautiful. I was transfixed (I know, bad pun) but I wanted it. This had started out as some amazing CFNM fantasy come true but now I felt like I was in a surreal sexual dreamscape I could never have imagined. She flashed a lusty and challenging smile.

This is about where you might expect Lauren would break Princesa's spell with one of her sassy quips but Lauren looked hypnotized. We all were. Then I felt my ass cheeks being fondled; separated, pulled wide apart to ready me. That finger entered me, a slick lubricated finger. The grease felt cold. Finger wormed inside me, slid back and forth, rotated, hooked down to touch my prostate, then slid out with a soft pop.

"Just relax, Sweetie. You'll enjoy this if you don't tense up." It was Marty, arm around my back, whispering at my ear. "Take a breath. Now let it out and it'll go in easily."

It was that purple dildo, sliding up my ass now, driven by Sylvia's soft pelvic movements. Gently at first, then insistently harder as Marty continued cooing me. Her words were softly penetrating my head as the plastic dick was being forced through the restriction of my sphincter muscle. I felt sweat bead my forehead. I tried to focus my attention back on Princesa--anything to distract me. She was closer now. Her skin was so smooth. Her breasts were magnificent. Her areolas--half-dollar circles with nipples the size of Black Crow Dots. They must have been augmented but plastic surgery was invented in Brazil and these beauties looked like Ivo Pitangay himself had done them. I imagined someday licking to lick tequila from her luscious navel--that would never happen—but then there was her cock.

"Do you like, Senior Jerry? Do you like Princesa's big pussy-pop?" She purred her words in that singsong accent. She may have even poured it on a little heavier. I just uh-hummed up into her eyes. I felt the dildo moving inside me. Princesa stepped closer. I could smell a hint of her musky perfume, her own clean scent, and her powerful pheromones.

"Does eet feel like you imagined eet would, Jerry?" Princesa said as she held her long perfect cock in her hand and slid along my cheek. She tapped it against my forehead, and then knocked it against my lips like the Big Bad Wolf knocking on Piggy Number One's straw-house door. It was not fully hard yet—more heavy and thick like something from a Mapplethorpe photograph--but ominous too. I could see and feel it getting longer and harder.

"Don't you want to taste it, Senior Jerry? Open opp and taste my deelicious pussy." and she placed it to my clenched lips. Unlike with Lauren and that awful plastic poker, I didn't resist. I kissed it. Then I opened my mouth and took just the head in, locking my lips around the deep ridge that defined its perfect cap. I tasted the salty droplets of pre-come, and then I took it deeper. It was hard and soft, velvety smooth, red hot and blue cool all at once. I sucked it like the long half of a Popsicle. You know. You've done it; slid it in imagining what it might be like to suck a cock. And just like that Popsicle, I took Princesa's beautiful cock, now longer and definitely rock hard, to the back of my throat. I felt the gagging reflex.

"Jerry, you are not ready for that. Take it slow and enjoy. Enjoy it," she said and I did.

The clothed-female-naked-me torments of my Tres XXX Amigas had progressed. I was now being spit-roasted between the plastic cock thrusting deep in my ass and beautiful Princesa's very real cock slow-sliding down my throat. For a moment I wondered where this was going to go. Wondered if I was on a slow descent into some Hellish place where I would lose my soul but that passed as Princesa cradled my head in her hands and made love to me. She told me later that she did not like to top and she reserved her own beautiful ass for her boyfriend. The closest she would go with a casual guy was to perform oral in either direction. But she adored meeting new men, teasing them, and ultimately seeing the lust in their eyes when she revealed her cock for the first time. Loved how some would resist till their first taste and then how insatiable they got. Like I was now as she held my face in her hands and slow-fucked my hungry mouth.

"Get ready, Mister Jerry, I tink I yam going to cum."

"Mmmm," I mmmed, letting her know I was hers.

She placed her hand under my chin and slid that long hard pole in as deep as she knew I could take and rocked her pelvis for a few good thrusts. Marty still held my shoulders and her face was right next to mine. She had grabbed my cock too and was urging me to cum with Princesa.

"That a boy, Jere. Don't you want to shoot your load with Cessa? With her big cock in your mouth, after a whole week your load will be so big. Come-on, Jerry, cum for us."

Lauren stood on the other side. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her hand fluttering between her legs as she gaped at the intense spectacle she was witnessing. This was Princesa's first visit and I think this was a new experience for Tres Amigas as well.

"Here it comes, Jerry. Open up and take you medicine," Marty cooed as she yanked my cock harder and faster.

"Ahyeee," Princesa exclaimed as she shot the biggest load of hot come into my mouth I could have ever imagined. I swallowed as much as I could but gagged and cum squirted out of the corners of my mouth into Princesa's hand at my chin. That's when I exploded into Jerry's hand. When Princesa's cum spewing cock subsided. She withdrew it slowly. Then she rubbed her cum filled hand into my mouth. I felt Jery's hand too. She was rubbing my own cum over my face and mouth too. Princesa knelt in front of me and, grasping my hair tightly, she kissed me deeply. Her long pointy tongue intertwining with mine, languidly exploring my mouth, this kiss, lubricated with our combined hot cum and gooey saliva--sloppy, intoxicatingly beautiful-- seemed eternal. I knew I would never forget it. Obrigada, Princesa.

L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers
12