Trespassor

Story Info
Velodona explores an 'abandoned' semi trailor.
2.9k words
3.48
24k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a vehicle fetish.

No, not sports cars or motorcycles. Those would be the 'jocks' in my mind - people whom I've never cared for. I'm talking about the big rigs. Those ominous worker trucks or semis. The loud banging of the garbage truck working around the cul-de-sac always made my showers with the massage head more enjoyable. Driving behind a semi always made me feel safe. The enormity of an 18 wheeler made me smirk coquettishly. Such power, such force. Speed doesn't matter, after all, once you get there, what else is there to do? It's the getting there that's the fun part.

Getting there as loudly and forcefully as possible.

The vehicle was only part of the image. Then you have the people. Dirty and rugged, scruffy with relaxed - but hard working attitudes. Men who love working with their hands, men who have a shop towel hanging from their belt loop for the inevitable 'just in case'. Usually wearing loose jeans and a dirty tank top or worn out t-shirt - something that shows off their strong arms.

Masculinity. Strong. Powerful. Not easy to push over or around. Not easy to push at all. Security. Space.

I've wondered into an abandoned semi trailer... The smell of the slats of wood around me. The smell and feel of emptiness and enormity surrounding me. It's a warm spring day, this trailer is parked in an open field I've come across while jogging one day. I haven't seen anyone around it for weeks and decide to take a peek. Even though the cab is still attached, I'm fairly certain that no one's 'home'. Curiosity is controlling my body now anyway. Curiosity is ever the optimist - nothing bad will ever happen.

I stand inside the trailer, looking around, looking up, seeing how much space there is between my feet and the ceiling. I step further in - breathing deeply, breathing in cedar and the breeze wisping in and through and out. I turn around to look out. I look out into the empty field, I can't see the road from the angle the trailer is parked. I start thinking about all the things I can do with this space if no one shows up for a couple more weeks.

"I could commandeer it as my own, it looks basically abandoned anyway. Who would leave it open? If they cared about it any more they wouldn't leave it open for the weather to destroy it. I'll close it when I leave, yeah, I'll be doing them a favor. I'll have a nice place to get away and be by myself... maybe bring a few books and sketchpads. No harm, no foul."

Just then something catches my eye on the back wall, the bottom left corner. I bend down to see what it is, four vertical lines with one slashed through it. There's a few rows of these: ||||\ ||||\ ||||\ ||scoreboard of sorts, one you'd see on a prison wall. I look on the right side of the trailer to see if there's anything there and there's only two lines ||. What could this mean? Maybe how many deliveries the driver made or how many promotions or...

All of a sudden I hear the roller coaster roll of the trailer door closing behind me - a ways behind me. I turn around just to see the last glimpse of dusk be squeezed out to leave me in perfect darkness.

"HEY!!!" I shout, running for the door, "I'm in here! Let me out!" I start banging wildly on the door; a part of me not really believing this is happening. I hear the engine roar up and the trailer starts to move. I sit down close to the door and hang on.

I start to smell the diesel fuel and can't help but listen to the wheels grinding against the field's grassy floor. I'm scared about what's going to happen, but even I can't deny the excitement and warmth between my legs. The relief that I put on my favorite thong and sports bra when I left. The sports bra was one of those fancy expensive ones that feel like silk on the outside - a deep red with a crimson lining. The thong was the one that came with it, I liked to wear a thong instead of normal underwear because my workout pants were too tight and the panty line always showed through. I had been working out regularly for the past few months and was really starting to see results. My stomach was almost flat when I woke up in the morning, the curve of my midsection was proportional to my perky bust and round, shapely ass. My arms were toning up and so were my legs. My neck was small and dainty, emphasizing my feminine jawline. My face looked more proportionate too, my blue green eyes and smile seemed bigger and brighter. I looked pretty damn good in general and felt confident. While all of this was going through my head suddenly I had the thought, what the hell am I thinking?! This isn't pretend! I really am in a truck driven by someone I don't know! I'm in real trouble!

The truck started slowing down, I heard the breaks and the release. We had parked. I tried not to panic, I crouched down close to the edge of the door, ready to bolt as soon as it opened. I wasn't sure it was the best option, but I didn't really have a lot of ideas. I made sure to be on the side opposite the chain to raise the door was on so he would be busy doing that while I ran - I didn't count on there being more than one person.

I could hear him pulling the chain up - I was on my toes ready to jump out. When the door was raised

sufficiently, I slip out like a cat escaping, only to be caught by a very large 'Larry the Cable Guy' man.

"Well lookee what we have here, fellas!" He said as I struggled and squirmed to get away. "I believe this one's yours, Jack." With that he pushed me over to who I assume is 'Jack'.

I wasn't paying too much attention to the people, I was trying to figure out where I was and how I would describe it later... but before I could take too much in, a gag was slipped over my mouth and tied muffling my screams. A black bag was put over my head and the drawstring pulled tight against my throat. I kicked and flailed my arms, but his hands were holding my wrists behind my back and from being against his chest, I could tell that this man was beefy and muscular. Soon I felt a rope tying my wrists together.

All of a sudden I wished I hadn't worn my favorite underwear. I wished I hadn't lost weight or looked good at all. I wished I hadn't picked up jogging or loving the outdoors. I also wished I wasn't wet between my legs and hoped to god my horny scent was going undetected. I wished I didn't feel a little bit of satisfaction for being 'chosen'. I wished that satisfaction wasn't pressing against me from behind, I wished I couldn't feel the hardness through my thin workout shorts.

He dragged me backwards and handed me off to someone while I heard him jump up into the trailer. These men didn't talk much so I didn't have much of a clue as to what was going on. I gnawed on the diesel smelling cloth half-hoping I would wake up or get out of this somehow. Another man picked me up and handed me off to the man in the trailer who picked me up by the arms. I decided to go limp to make it harder for him to move me, but all of my 104 pounds was hardly too much for him to move, he tossed me about like a rag doll. I felt myself flying helplessly through the night air into...a pile of blankets? Something soft broke my fall and I was glad for it. I landed face down on what felt like a mattress. I was grateful for a cool breeze - it must have been around 9 by now, I could tell it was dark and it was cooling down. My adrenaline was ramped but at the same time I felt cold. I could tell my nipples were hard by the way they hurt when I landed on them.

Silence.

Foot steps.

Large, clunky work boots coming towards me. I could almost hear him grin.

There was a camp fire outside, men drinking around it. I could smell heavy liquor whenever he exhaled. I felt him closer to me, shuffling his feet. He wasn't very drunk, just tipsy. He leaned over putting his enormous hands on either sides of my shoulders, smelling my hair, my scent. I froze in fear and pulled my breath inward, pulled everything inward. Pulled my legs together and attempted to crawl out from under him.

"STOP!" A heavy hand fell on my back and pushed me down, my face smothered in the blankets. I turned my head to the side. His fingers met my cheeks and brushed along the gag through the black bag. He undid the drawstring and slipped the bag off. I tried to look at him, but the lighting wasn't right. We were too far in, he could see me but his face was shrouded in shadows. He touched my lips with his fingers and I knew what was coming.

He rolled me onto my back, onto my bound hands which pushed my whole torso forward. He pulled out a flask from his back pocket and unscrewed the lid. He pulled a small pocket knife out in the other hand. He slid the gag out just enough to poor at least a shot of whatever it was into my mouth and then quickly replaced the gag.

"Just in case you were thinking about going anywhere, this will slow you down quite a bit."

Whatever it was, it burned, I coughed until I could breath again then I realized what I was hearing and could see his silhouette moving.

He was pleasuring himself through his jeans.

Then I heard him unbuckle his belt. Unbutton is pants.

The slats moved slightly as he fell on his hands and knees bracing himself above me.

I squirmed and tried to think of something, but then I started feeling my brain turn to mush. I felt my limps go weak and uncontrollable.

I felt his liquor breath fill the corner we were in and tried to move my face, he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips through the gag. He sucked on my bottom lip and his huge hands wondered up and down the sides of my body. I was still trying to squirm, hoping he was more drunk than he seemed, but I had enough mind to know I would be much more drunk in a matter of minutes if I've already lost control of my legs. He seemed to like my squirming and held me still with one hand on my stomach. He had slipped his hand under my shirt when I was preoccupied. I felt the warmth and new this was a bad sign. His hand went up toward my bra and over my nipples. He ran his fingers over my nipple lightly with the one hand and then pinched it between his thumb and forefinger. I started thinking to myself:

"Well, if he is going to rape me, as least he's gentle about it."

I jinxed myself.

He whispered in my ear, "I'll wait until you can't do anything about it to be rough with you. You'll wish you never trespassed...now I get to trespass on you. And you'll be reminded of it everytime you breathe in. Everytime you swallow. This is your fault your here. You wondered on to my private property. If you want to see it that bad, I'll show you my 'private property'. "

I panicked, he saw it in my eyes.

"Oh that's a good girl, be scared. you should be. You won't forget this night if you live through it."

I tried to squeeze my hands out of the ropes.

"Let me help you, sweetheart."

He flipped me over and unlatched my wrists from each other, but the ropes were still on. He flipped me back over and lifted me by the waist to move me up futher into the truck, further up the mattress. My limbs were weak and I tried so hard to fight back, but I couldn't. I felt paralyzed.

"You see, the best thing about this is I am in complete control. I'm not sure if it would be better if you could participate... hookers like it, but there's something about the fight, the struggle... or the sedation in your case." '

He slipped my shirt off and took off my shoes and socks. He ran his hand up my leg and laid beside me.

I couldn't help but let a few tears escape as he touched me, as I thought about what was coming.

He saw the tears. I felt his dick get harder against my thigh.

"Oh yeah, baby. Good raw emotion. Keep that in, you'll need it later. To scream from the pain."

He squeezed my thigh in his hand, I yelped. He pushed me over onto my stomach. I tried to scoot away and he smacked my ass. It stung and burned, but not as much as what was about to happen.

He stood above me, I heard his pants drop the floor. I could still hear the people outside around the bondfire carrying on. I heard the trailer door shut.

An eerie whisper.

"I can see in the dark"

His hand trailed up my inner thigh between my legs. My hands were free but I couldn't do anything with them, even still, he held both my wrists above my head and felt along my ribcage. He slipped his free hand under me to feel my nipples and then went back to the space between my legs. Rubbing through my thong he could feel the wetness.

"Oh, I see we have a slut here. Or is it just your youth? Are you scared or excited? Or both?"

He smacked my ass again.

"Even better for me."

He ripped my thong off with his hands and then tore apart my bra.

The room was spinning when I felt his flesh against me.

He rubbed his dick between my cheeks and propped me up onto my knees. He found my pussy from behind and teased my pussy with it. I heard my juices on him, I felt him rubbing my labia with his finger. Guiltily, drunkingly, I started to relax. Then his strong hand met the side of my thigh with a jolt of pain and I was thrown back into reality, before I could scream, his entry knocked the wind out of me and my breath was taken. I felt him so deep inside of me it hurt, and he knew it. He pulled himself almost all the way out and then rammed back in, I bounced on the bed and forced my legs down to fall to the side as if it were accident.

"Oh, that's the way you want to play?"

He held my wrists up and latched the rope on some type of hook. From out of the dark he pulled restraints out and wrapped them around my ankles to keep my legs spread. We was suspended on top of me again. Looking into my eyes, he rubbed me. I closed my eyes as tight as I could but when I did, he slapped my nipples and told me to look at him. He rubbed me lightly and slowly then forceful and fast, and then back to light and slow.

He removed my gag and I was relieved. My mouth hurt and I wanted to yell for help, but I couldn't. The alcohol had numbed my mouth, my larynx. When he realized this he leaned down and kissed me with his full lips. He smelled of jack and diesel. He shoved his tongue into my mouth at the same time his finger found my other opening. I squeezed my muscles to try to get him out, but he liked this. He lifted up and punched me in the side, a kidney shot.

"Slut."

He threw his legs on either side of me and mounted me from on top. Ramming into me, my body jolted up and down. I thought he was almost done when he slipped out and moved toward my face, his dick was in my mouth but I had no control, I was beyond drunk.

"Ah, limp as a doll."

He untied me and let my arms and limbs fall limp.Then he rubbed his dick on my lips while I gazed drunkenly up at him. I was convinced I was dreaming by now. I've had dreams like this before. I close my eyes for a time longer then a moment, then I felt his dick on my lips and I was able to move my tongue, or maybe it was his dick moving on my tongue. I tried to suck, but I couldn't. My last thoughts were a craving for those manly juices...

...I woke up with the sunlight in my eyes. I was laying on the side of the trail, no trailer in sight. I smelled of booze and my clothes were sweaty. How was I going to explain this one away? Oh well.. it was either a very good dream or something really wrong... either way, I was keeping it to myself. ...maybe next time I won't need the liquor.