Trey and Cate & What Happened

Story Info
Trey and Cate finally make the plunge into the lifestyle...
3.8k words
3.66
35.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Trey, and I have been talking about joining the "lifestyle" for years. The closest we had ever come to actually indulging in our fantasies was getting memberships to the local swing clubs. We had tried out several of the clubs, but I must have chickened out each time. There had been some very close calls to swapping with a couple in a hot tub, but I always seemed to find an excuse to jump out of the Jacuzzi naked as opposed to finally experiencing the fantasy that we had talked about for so long...

That all changed last October, when we were up late and no one else was home. I got called to the office downstairs, where Trey had set up an ad on Craigslist. Now, sometimes we do this just to see the responses we get. I end up chatting with some of these horny guys on Yahoo for a few hours while Trey rubs my pussy, it's really hot. But this night it was different. The ad was titled, "Fun Couple Looking for a Man to Join In" and boy did we get a lot of responses!

For a few hours as I responded back and forth between my many suitors, Trey told me to bite the bullet and just pick one. He pointed to a random responder, atlbaldie, and said this is the one. He had answered our ad:

Hello,

I read your post on craigslist. I just got home from work and am looking for some fun tonight. I read your post and would be interested. I am 41 6 feet tall with great oral skills. Here is a pic of what I have to offer let me know what you think. I can come out now so let me know.

Thanks,

Baldie

--------------------------------------------------

I replied back to Baldie at my hubby's suggestion. I included a clip of a video that Trey had shot of me a couple of years prior when I was masturbating. He saw that I had multiple toys within my reach and couldn't pass up the chance that I would try to stick a dildo in my pussy and in my ass at the same time...

He was knows me so well, because I did. I took the fattest purple dildo I had and stretched my ass apart. I slowly pushed the fake cock into my tight hole, just the tip at first. With Trey filming and rooting me on, I started to slowly pump the dildo in and out of my ass, then I moved it faster and deeper.

Once I got the fat dong in my ass, I suddenly felt the bed shift and Trey sat in front of me. He had set the camera down and removed his pants; his cock was hard and oozing with pre-cum. He used the remote to adjust the zoom on the camera as he filmed me stuffing my ass and my pussy with those dildos and sucking his cock as he sat in front of me.

But, I digress. I sent Baldie this note with a short clip of the movie:

You sound interesting.

I am attaching a video clip of a movie my husband took of me. Let me know what you think, and we can take it from there.

Later,

Cate

--------------------------------------------------

He found me on the Yahoo messenger, and we struck up the usual conversation I have with all of the guys that answer my ads and strike my interest. He told me things like what he wanted me to wear, and asked what I was into. He gave me his address and his phone number. I told him that I would have to get ready; I needed to be shaved and showered for our supposed encounter in a few hours.

I took a break from the computer, and asked Trey to join me upstairs. I was actually getting more turned on then usual this evening, and I felt like I needed to have some of my sexual hunger satiated before I could continue. When we got to our bedroom, Trey was visibly on the same page as me.

I could see the bulge forming in his slacks. I walked over to him, and began to undo his belt and zipper. He stopped me and said that we had to follow through this time. I knew he was right, but I needed to feel a cock in me at that moment. I knew I needed to feel his cum spraying the inside of my pussy walls as I rode his throbbing prick. I needed to cum, and nothing was going to stop me. If I had to fuck a total stranger that night in order to entice my husband to follow through right then, I would. I would fuck that stranger over and over until the sun came up the next morning.

I pushed his pants off of him, and pushed him onto the bed. As Trey laid there on his back, I climbed up to join him. I grabbed his erect dick in my hands and started to stroke it. I spit on the head for some lube, and stroked the shaft as I licked the rim of the head. I flicked my tongue on the slit and I could hear him starting to moan. I tasted his pre-cum, and couldn't bear it any longer. I jumped up and moved my body into position over his hard prick, I slowly lowered my dripping pussy down as I guided him into me wet cunt.

Instantly, I began feeling waves of ecstasy emanating from my hot, wet pussy. I grabbed Trey's hands and pushed them back on the bed. I was in control, until he started to speculate about what was in store for me that evening. Trey was pushing his cock up into my cunt as I was straddled above him. I let go of his hands while he began to tell me all of the things that Baldie would do to me.

Trey grabbed my ass and slapped it my left cheek. He did this again, as he told me how much bigger Baldie's huge cock would be. I started feeling the waves of climax coming over me, I began to lose control of my limbs and my orgasm took the reigns. I screamed and moaned in pleasure I felt Trey grab my ass tighter and pull my body close to his. He began to cum which only sent my orgasmic shockwaves into what seemed like an infinite loop, a never ending ecstasy.

He moved me beside him, as we laid there trying to catch our breaths. Trey apologized for not pulling out and instead filling my cunt with his spunk, which was now oozing out onto my legs. I told him not to worry; I was planning on freshening up anyway for our big night. I also reminded him that he would need to shave my pussy and get me ready for the events of evening too.

I went and took my shower, and while I was soaping myself up and down, I thought about how Trey had just shot his load into my pussy. I started thinking dirty thoughts about not scrubbing my recently filled cunt completely clean. What if I left some of his hot cum in my pussy for Baldie? Kind of like Trey marking his territory? This pussy belongs to Trey, that's his cum. And if you want to fuck it, you'll have to deal with that jizz in my pussy.

I hurried and finished up in the shower. I grabbed a towel and laid it on the bed. I spread my legs apart and called Trey over. It was time that my pussy was shaved. He was only too eager! He grabbed all of the necessary equipment and began the process.

He rubbed the shaving cream onto my mound, the outer lips, and the inner thighs. I lay back as he prepared me for Baldie and after he was done, I told him to repaint my toe nails. I was surprised at how submissive Trey seemed, but I was more shocked at how dominating I was this evening. It was exciting to see our roles reversed for once, and the night was just beginning!

While my nails were drying, Trey asked that I call Baldie and let him know that we would be leaving soon. He only lived half an hour away, but I still wasn't dressed yet. Trey had gone to pick out what lingerie he felt I should wear tonight. I spoke to Baldie, AJ, and was very short with him. I told him we would be there in about an hour, and quickly got off the phone. I realized at this point, that there was no going back.

Trey brought me a set of chemise and panty set. The chemise was black nylon that was tight fitted and had a wide lace trim around at the top. It also had a wide lace collar that was attached to the chemise by three chains. The sets matching panty was not technically a panty, it was more of just a wide lace band to wear around my waist that had a chain go from the middle of the front to the back, resting in the split of my pussy and in between my ass cheeks. I put a shirt on over it that was tight across my 44GG big breasts. There was a circular hole at the end of the v-neck in the tight top. Under the v-neck of the tight black shirt, you could see the three chains for the chemise. I found some fitted slacks and a pair of my sexiest "come fuck me" pumps. I was ready.

Trey was getting turned on by my outfit; he mentioned that he felt like he almost didn't want to go because he would rather just have me all to his self. The attention was getting to me once again, and I began to feel the desire to fuck again building in my pussy. I told him that we could do still do both. He said that I was all dressed and ready to go meet with AJ, and if we did anything that could jeopardize our plans.

"I highly doubt that," I said to him as I began to remove my pants and tight black shirt. He was powerless to stop it. He could sense my need to fuck and he began to remove his slacks. He looked at my new panties, and smiled. He moved the chain going down the center of my pussy lips off to one side and began to lower his mouth on my horny snatch. He licked my freshly shaved pussy, flicking his tongue on my clit, and then back to inserting it in my wet pussy. I began to moan as I felt every inhibition disappear from my being. I felt him insert one finger into my cunt, and then another. I felt him thrusting his fingers into my welcoming hot pussy. I began begging him to add another, but he refused. He said that he wanted to make sure that my tight pussy didn't get too stretched before I felt AJ's big dick inside me.

His tongue lapping up my juices and massaging my clit was going to make me cum again. I knew if I had Trey pound his hard, throbbing, member in my soaking wet snatch he would come almost instantly. I needed to have more of his cum in my pussy for my new friend to show him whose pussy he was had the privilege of fucking. I made Trey stop eating my pussy, I began to sit up and pull his face towards mine. I kissed his pussy soaked face and guided him toward me so that he would ram his hard dick in my dripping, wet cunt.

He began to thrust, harder and harder, pushing me further and further into the bed. I began to feel the pulse of my impending orgasm, but Trey suddenly pulled out. I told him that I needed to feel him spray his load in my pussy. He asked about how AJ would feel, and I told him I wanted him to know that this hot cunt belonged to you. He suddenly resumed pounding my pussy with his throbbing, hard dick and within moments my climax started to rock my body in waves of pleasure. Soon Trey started to share the moment of complete ecstasy with me as he shot his hot sticky load in my pussy.

I went to slightly freshen up, (basically, just wiped myself dry) without actually emptying my recently filled hole of the hot cum from my husband. I found my clothes and high heels and redressed myself. We both looked at each other and knew it was time to go. My husband was about to drive to a stranger's house and watch him fuck me. But we were ready to embark on the adventure. We walked downstairs, climbed in the car, and drove to our mysterious destination. There was no turning back.

On the drive over we discussed that we were really going through with this. That we would accept whatever happened, and not look poorly on the other for anything that occurred. It seemed like a good plan at the time.

We arrived at the destination, it was nearly 2 AM. I was worried that maybe he gave us the wrong address and we would be knocking on the wrong door this late at night. But he answered the door, wide awake, and ready for whatever lies in store for him. He wasn't attractive, but he supposedly had a dick at least twice the size of my husband's. Since Trey was the only man that I had ever had inside of me, we both thought that it would definitely be interesting to experience a dick that size.

AJ led us to his sofa and offered us some drinks. Trey had just ice water, but I knew that I would need a drink. So I asked for scotch. My new friend was impressed that woman like me would order such a manly drink, but that's what I wanted. Just like how I wanted to fuck this complete stranger, so that's what I was going to do.

He tried to make me comfortable, and Trey went and began to get his camera ready. AJ offered to put on a porn movie, some artsy one with twisted fairy tales, it was too comical for what was expected to happen that evening. AJ tried to lighten the mood and discuss things that he was into, like women who squirt. As I sat sipping my scotch, Trey excused himself to the restroom. I could tell that he wanted to make me feel more at ease with my new friend, but all I could think about was that this man was now putting his hand on my back. He was asking me about the chains under my shirt, and he was not my husband.

He asked me about how I was feeling, and wanted to know what was on and off the table. Trey returned from his trip to the bathroom, as AJ began asking me what I was ok with, if I wanted a safe word, etc. I told AJ that I am into most things, with the exception of certain things. He looked confused, and Trey announced that I would be okay with getting fucked up my ass. I blushed, and AJ commented on how that was cute. He started to put his hands on me again, rubbing my huge breasts, nibbling on my earlobes. He then began kissing me. He wasn't a great kisser, but I am sure he thought he was. He continued to make out for quite a while. I noticed that Trey had begun to take pictures during this time, and I could only imagine what they would capture.

As my new friend was sticking his tongue down my throat, he started to rub inside of my legs. He took my shoes off and started licking on my toes, slowly on each foot, giving each toe its own special attention. He moved back towards me and began to mention how he wanted to know what the chains were attached to under my shirt. I, without thinking, removed my outer shirt so that he could see the nylon chemise underneath. He immediately began clutching my waist and pulling me closer to him. He restarted his nibbling of my ears, and sucking and licking on my neck. The naughtiness of our transgressions started to kick in, I was becoming the plaything of some lucky, random guy right in front of my husband who was sitting back and filming the events to enjoy later.

With only the thin nylon covering my breasts, AJ started to grab, tweak, lick, and suck on my revealed nipples. He spent an eternity sucking and licking on my breasts, sticking his tongue down my throat, slobbering on my face. He removed his shirt, and then undid my pants and pulled them off of me. He found the panties that just had the chain as the crotch. He unhooked one end so that he could get to my hungry pussy, and began to eat my cunt (the same cunt that I made my husband shoot his load in twice just a few hours earlier). I was shocked at how well this bad kisser could lick on my pussy. I didn't want the sensation of his tongue moving around my clit to end anytime soon. It seemed like I would cum at any moment on this complete stranger's face.

I glanced over at Trey to see how his time was, he seemed started to mouth words to me and as I attempted to decipher what he said, I felt like I would explode at any second. I thought I interpreted what Trey said as "Get him to fuck you!" SO I sat up and told AJ that I wanted to feel his cock in me. He then spread my legs apart began to press the head of his huge cock in my tight pussy. I mustered up enough common sense to ask him if he had a condom, he got up and left the room. He went to go get one from his bedroom. Meanwhile I asked Trey what he was trying to say earlier, and he said that I was "such a fucking slut."

When AJ returned he asked me to suck on his cock to get it hard again. I greedily obliged, I had never had a cock that huge in my mouth before and I was impressed that I was able too! I felt his hard prick hitting the back of my throat as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. I held his huge member in both hands as I slid my mouth along its shaft.

He told me to move back to the sofa and lie down. He stretched the condom around his dick; he then pushed my legs far above my head and slowly entered my wet pussy. His dick was way bigger than my husband's and any of my dildos! When he pushed it all the way in it felt like he was able to reach my stomach. He probed his cock deep in my cunt as my legs rested on his shoulders.

His huge cock pounded my pussy over and over, harder and harder. He then stopped abruptly and began to eat my pussy once again with his signature move. I was so close to reaching an orgasm that I failed to pay attention when he asked me to change positions. He sat beside me and instructed me to sit in his lap on top of his prick. I tried making the journey over to his erect cock but I was too wore out from the same dick he had just impaled my pussy with. I moved over to the other side of the couch, next to my Trey.

I assumed the position with my ass out in the air, and my cunt stretched open, and told him to fuck me this way. He joined me, and as I felt his cock enter my now stretched pussy, I began to stroke Trey's dick with a free hand. I licked his earlobe as I stroked his shaft. AJ then took me back to the section of the sofa we started the session at; he flipped me over and once again began pounding his cock in and out of my gaping wet pussy.

I wanted to give him the chance to have a porn movie ending like he liked so much so I offered to suck his dick. I pulled the condom off of his cock, and began sliding my mouth up and down his hard shaft. I stroked his dick and rubbed on his balls. Flicking my tongue around the head of his prick and then shoving it back down my throat. I pulled his dick out of my mouth for a moment to ask him if he would like to cum on my tits. He said yes, so I continued to stroke and suck on his huge cock begging him to come on my tits. He then pulled his dick from my throat and sprayed his jizz all over my huge breasts. Trey didn't let me wipe them off right away so that he could take pictures of my tits covered in some other guy's spunk. They turned out pretty hot.

I dried off my breasts and my pussy, and began to find my clothes that I arrived in. AJ mentioned that he would be able to get a "second wind" soon, but I made up an excuse to go. I had other plans for the rest of the evening. And he wasn't going to get in my way. Trey and I drove home, talking about the events the whole. What we liked, what we didn't like too much, what we should try later...

As soon as we arrived at the house, we ran upstairs to our room and Trey ravaged me for what seemed like 16 hours of pure carnal lust. He fucked my newly stretched pussy, he fucked my ass (that AJ didn't), and he sucked my toes, and ate my dirty used pussy. Luckily, AJ was the only one who ate a pre-claimed cunt. But Trey spent those next hours fucking my brains out, over and over again. In fact, when he reminisces about that night, we don't seem to get any sleep at all.

I wonder what our next adventure will be...

To be continued...