Tri Delt's Charity Auction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was Sara's turn, and she had her thumbs hooked in the waistband of her sweatpants before she was fully out of her chair. Her lithe frame still bouncing from standing up so fast, as the pants were shucked down her legs and off, before her stood back up. Her dirty blonde hair falling back to her shoulders, as she pushed it back out of the way, in a rush to pull her sweatshirt up over hear head and off onto the floor. Her smallish 34B's filled out the lacy little bra well, but her panties stole the show. Dark blue and barely there would be the best way to describe them. Always the fan of a thong, it now clung tightly to her mound, partly due to her pulling it up tight as soon as she stood back up, and partly from the abundance of juices collecting in the material over her lips.

The poses she was directed through came and went as a blur. The coed all too eager to perform, after watching each girl before her being objectified both through the interview and the photo session. She had found her fetish during her probationary period, and that was being used for pleasure. She loved the objectification of it. So much so that she had been rubbing herself openly during the past 5 minutes before her turn.

Now practically tearing her bra and panties off, she finds herself fully nude and going through the same poses as the other girls, especially loving the command to bend over and spread herself wide. The proverbial 'offering herself' to anyone who would take her at that moment. By the time Daniel called her up for her 'close-up', her body was practically begging to be touched. Not needing to be told to spread her legs far enough to fit his fingers inside, she practically slid herself onto his fingers, humping them slowly as soon as they slid inside. Her eyes closed tight, a low humming noise coming from her pursed lips as she rode his fingers, in her tight young slit. Her juices coated his fingers at first touch, now continue over his palm, threatening to drip down his arm. Seeing her state, he began asking her more questions about her offerings, her history, even fantasies. Every question was answered in a breathy voice, without so much as opening her eyes. She was simply loving his fingers far too much to care to open them. During his line of questioning, she had agreed to offer her ass in the auction, agreed to being tied, cuffed, spanked, take cum anywhere a man wanted to leave it, and agree to any and all oral pleasures a man might want. All while she rode his fingers, lost in her own world.

Barely able to hear voices in the background, drowned out by her own pleasure and the thoughts running through her mind. She starts humping hard and faster on his hand, her own fingertips finding her clit as she feels an orgasm building. The entire room is a captive audience as the petite 19 year old loses control and coats the fingers inside her with even more juices, as her legs shake, and her free hand goes to the arm that now is almost wholly responsible for holding her up.

Letting herself come down from her high, she opens her eyes for the first time in the past few minutes, to find the two women on the 'interview panel' watching her carefully, while Daniel gives tidbits on how she should be described in the auction brochure.

A quick look behind her shows Heidi coming down from her own orgasm, having watched the show in front of her. Her breasts heaving as she sits in her chair with a leg hung over one arm, and the other crossed at the front. Her hand lazily rubbing along her juice covered lips, enjoying the afterglow. The other two girls far more reserved, sit in their chairs riveted to the show, not expecting to see a girl cum on a stranger's hand, just because he offers it.

Deciding she should show some etiquette, she slides herself free from his fingers, before dropping to her knees and taking them in her mouth. Showing off her oral skills, she bathes his fingers with her tongue, swirling it around both digits, savoring her juices. While her tongue goes to work, her hands seek out his belt buckle, freeing it first, before unbuttoning and unzipping his slacks.

While her mouth continues up and down on his fingers, treating them just as she would a cock, she yanks at his slacks, causing him to hop up in his seat to allow them to come down his legs. She dimly hears voices in the background, as she's lost in her lust.

Pulling her mouth off the fingers in front of her, she takes two steps forward on her knees, until her face is inches from his stiff pole. 'So it's not all just business as usual for him' she thinks to herself. Skipping any more foreplay, she dives onto the fleshy head with her lips, surrounding the soft tip before her lips slide further down his member. A full half of him disappears in her mouth before she pulls up back to his fleshy head. Her tongue circles the head, before she plunges back down his shaft. Her hand pulls up and down the portion of his shaft that she can't fit in her mouth, pausing to push down fully, exposing every bit of him to her expert tongue. Her tongue circles around the bottom rim of the fleshy head, knowing what she's doing to him, before she lays it flat underneath the cock sliding into her mouth. Plunging downward again, she takes as much as possible, before she begins pulling back up, the tip of her tongue curled up against the vein at the bottom of his shaft. Her other hand goes to his leg, steadying herself while she pleases him with her mouth. One hand goes back and forth from his shaft to his balls, which begin to tighten under her grasp.

His breathing becomes more labored within minutes as her lips tighten down on his rod. She knows the telltale signs of a man about to cum, giving up on subtlety with her tongue, she works her lips up and down the shaft as hard and fast as she can. Hearing him let out a low groan, she knows what's coming, as she can feel his balls tense and release in her hand. Pulling herself up until just the fleshy head remains in the grip of her lips, her hand moves to his shaft, pumping him furiously as jets of his cum erupt in her waiting mouth. 6 full spurts erupt in her talented mouth, before he runs out of ammunition for her. Swallowing his initial offering, she comes back to engulf his cock again, ready to work out the last couple drops she knows will follow. All too soon she's rewarded with the last drops of his cum, before he pushes her head down and holds her in place for a count of 10. Her tongue swirls and circles his rod the entire time. As she finally comes up and releases his cock, she notices that at least one member of her audience has moved for a better view. Casey is just above her and off her right shoulder, cell phone in hand, taking video of her swallowing cum.

Pulling completely free of his cock, she looks at it carefully, playing it up for the camera now, before leaning in to kiss the head and both of his balls. Giving him a 'thank you' for extra effect, before looking over to Casey, presumably right into the camera on her phone and giving it a wink.

"Yup, she'll bring a good price" comes the quick answer from Daniel.

"I'm not used to seeing you lose your load in 3 minutes, Danny" comes the quick chiding from Janet.

A look and a smirk comes before his response

"Girl has skills!"

Giving Sara a light tap on the cheek, he gives her instructions to go in front of the middle chair, and bend over it, facing away, with the other girls. Time for a group ass shot. This is followed by a few more pics in group poses, for their 'batch' shots.

"Alright girls, you're set up to auctioned off in batch 3, which starts at 5:30 pm. But we'll get you the details for that in the next week. Until then, you can get dressed and have a good evening." Janet finishes the instructions, before clapping her hands together and standing up from her chair, motioning with her arms that you're free to go.

12