Tri Delt's Charity Auction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time Sara heard it delivered that way, she blushed and looked down, before inevitably nodding and answering "Yes".

Many of the conversations included a hand gently rubbing and squeezing her butt, as it was her most noticeable feature. Other would be bidders wanted to get a handful of her small, yet perky breasts. This was encouraged, as long as it was over her clothing, which was a rule nobody broke.

As Sara scanned the room, she saw the rest of the auction girls conversing with others throughout the room, all of them engaged in some sort of conversation and light 'merchandise previews' (as Janet would later call it).

But all in all, if one didn't know the purpose of the night, it wouldn't immediately stand out that anything unconventional was going on.

Of course it helped that 2 of the sorority's members were tending bar. This made it possible for the girls to get drinks at the event. It also gave those two girls a chance to make a killing behind the bar. And they took full advantage of the opportunity, wearing especially low cut shirts to drum up more tips.

At the end of the mingling hour, she heard a familiar voice speak up over the crowd as Daniel spoke up.

"Ladies and gentlemen, preview hour has closed. If you'll allow these pretty young ladies to make their way back to the green room, they'll get ready, and we can start the auction at 7 pm sharp! We look forward to seeing you all in the Forest Room!"

At the end of his announcement, Janet started ushering the group back into the hallway, and onward to the green room, to get ready for the night's festivities.

Most of the girls were sharing some of the tidbits of information told to them by auction goers. This is the first time Sara really takes note of Jamie, already set to work changing out of her pants. Seeing her outfit laying beside her on the arm of her chair, she notices it's vastly different than her own. The skirt looks long enough to almost go to her knees, the top is actually there. She assumes it's ultra tight, in an effort to show a little bit off.

Deciding to find out more, Sara walks over and prods Jamie about her time in the preview session. The shyness doesn't seem to have left yet, as she answers almost in a whisper.

"I think they must have me in that catalog as almost a virgin. Each guy in there said they wanted to take my anal virginity. Some were a little more...direct about it. I'm just a little overwhelmed. That's all."

Soaking it in, Sara asks her if she's really going to let some random guy be the first to fuck her ass.

"Well...I mean, if they paid for that...I guess I have to? Right?" Comes the sheepish answer.

"Oh hunny, it's not that bad. You just have to relax, and know it's going to hurt a little to start. If you can relax, it'll get better, the longer it's in there." Sara answers almost as if she's coaching.

Looking around the room, she sees the rest of the girls in various stages of getting prepared. Some stripped fully down, changing out their more comfortable panties for a skimpier, more flashy thong.

At least two have had to swap theirs out for pairs that Casey brought with her, just in case an auction girl didn't have something 'flashy' enough for the auction. Two in particular go in the opposite direction, to match the characters the catalog portrays them as. Jamie and Samantha, both appear to be rocking the 'good girl' outfits. White cotton panties under mid length skirts. Full shirts, tight enough to accentuate their young full breasts. A stark contrast to the outfit she'll be getting into, as soon as her panties are swapped out.

As she steps out of her low rise bikini cut panties, she notices just how wet she has been for the past hour. A spot in the gusset of the light blue panties is shaded dark with her juices. A quick check with her fingers, running between her lips confirms just what the panties show...that she's more than ready.

Taking her g-string out of her bag, she pulls it up her legs, before hopping up out of her chair to pull it over her smooth bald mound. A quick adjustment to make sure it's tight and centered, and she's set for her skirt. The bright silver, shimmering panties covering just enough of her to consider them effective...they're Erik's favorite pair.

Next up is her shimmering silver skirt, which is barely more than a belt. Once it's in place, she zips up the back, and notes that even when she's standing straight, it still barely covers her ass cheeks. A quick check in the front shows it having about 2 inches of clearance below the v in her legs.

Her top isn't much more substantial, as she pulls her 'preview' shirt off, leaving just her bra over her 34B's. After a few seconds, it's time to get rid of the bra, as her 'shirt' is all she'll be wearing to cover her tits. Unclasping it in the back, she slips it down her arms, feeling her breasts freed to the open air. Looking around the room, she sees other girls in the same shape, some others finally slipping the last pieces of their outfits on. Now is the time when she pulls the tiny excuse of a shirt out of her bag. Two spaghetti straps go over her shoulders, hooked to a halter top that fits skin tight, sides cut open, and the bottom barely reaching below the bottom of her tits.

"If Jamie is in the catalog as the 'good girl'...I must be in there as a full on slut" Sara thinks to herself, as she walks over to a full length mirror, brought into the room just for their use.

"Yup...that's a slut." She mumbles out loud, loud enough for a couple nearby girls to hear her.

"You and me both" comes the reply from Heidi, who she hadn't even noticed up until now. Her outfit almost matches Sara's in its skimpiness.

Walking back over to the plush chair where her bag now rests, Sara grabs her phone to check to see if she has any messages, before seeing the time click over to 6:59.

Janet chooses that moment to walk back in.

"We're ready to start! Amber, you're first up".

To be continued...

12