Tri Delt's Charity Auction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Bring her over Sunday afternoon, if you're not too busy. I'm sure there's hockey or some BS that I'll have on in the background."

Giving a wink to the other man, who Sara guesses must be an old friend, given their conversation.

"But right now, it's time to put this one's mouth to work for a little bit." His hand sliding from Sara's butt cheek to grab a hand on the way out, pulling her along with him to the side door of the Antler Room that leads directly to the parking lot. Through two sets of doors and they're in the parking lot, making their way to a dark full size SUV that lights up at the tap of a key fob. Steve leads Sara to the passenger door, before opening the door for her to step inside. Before she's able to step inside, he takes hold of her skirt, pulling it up to her waist, some of it rolling over the top of other material, bunching up at her waist. His thumbs hook inside the side of her g-string, pulling down quickly but gently as the panties slide down her legs. Allowing her to gingerly kick her way out of them, she stands completely nude from the waist down with her barely there g-string now in hand, before Steve takes it from her and pushes it into a jacket pocket.

"Much better! Those are just for formalities, anyway. Hop in!" Guiding the young coed up into the passenger seat, before walking around to the driver's door and hopping in himself.

Before he's seated, he has his pants unbuttoned with the fly down. His jacket already made its way off and into the back seat. A quick shuffle and his pants are at his feet, and his cock standing half hard in front of him in his seat.

Before he can move to 'coax' her down, she leans over between the seats, propping herself up with her knees in the passenger seat, she leans down and envelops his cock with her warm velvety lips. Taking her 'training' sessions to heart, she starts off by plunging her mouth down his shaft as far as possible on the first dive into his lap. Taking more than ¾ of what she guesses to be about a 7" cock, she feels he head hit the back of her mouth, before pulling up fully, keeping just the soft spongy head in her mouth.

Pulling off completely, she looks up at her 'owner' with a grin. Seeing his satisfaction, she faces his stiffening member, before sliding her lips over him and down towards his lap. Starting a bobbing motion up and down, she settles into a long slow rhythm, retreating when she feels the head of his cock hit the entrance to her throat, and pushing back down after pausing her lips at the head of his cock. Each time down his thick shaft, she feels herself coat him with her saliva, only to 'clean' him up with her lips on the way back up.

Feeling his new purchase bump her throat against the head of his cock causes a jolt to go through Steve each time. Her lips make a ring closer and closer to his base with each trip. Those silky lips glide soft and smooth on the way down, then pulling tight on their way back up, adding friction and suction with each trip. Steve feels the silky lips falling into a steady rhythm up and down as his shaft, as one hand begins to softly fondle his full balls. Letting out a low groan to let his toy know that he approves of her skills, he moves a hand to the back of her head, not pushing yet. Just to remind her that he's there and can take control if he feels like it. The hand has the desired effect, as she bobs slightly faster, pulling her lips in tighter as she slides up his shaft, bringing him more pleasure with her mouth.

"That's it. Suck my cock you little slut. You were born to suck cock...perfect little fucktoy to use and abuse. That's it, work that mouth. You're going to get used to having this sliding down your throat. This is what you're good for...keep working that cock, honey. Try to make me cum."

Hearing his words as she bobs her mouth up and down his shaft pushes her to work faster and harder. Feeling her hips gyrating up in the air as her mouth works its magic on his cock, she feels a hand sliding over her back, down to her ass and between her cheeks. Knowing what's coming next, she arches herself up a little further for the fingers that are bound to slide inside her.

The hand goes straight for her slit, already pre-lubed with her own juices, sliding a long fat finger inside, only to be joined by a second within seconds. Feeling her silky smoothness slide open for his fingers, Steve starts pumping them inside her, curling the tips at the end of each push inside, before dragging them out of her long and slow. Repeating his motion from tip of the finger until he can't push further in, over and over, forcing her to feel the moment of first insertion again and again. The tight young coed clamps down on his fingers as her juices coat his fingers, making their way down the insides of her legs. The effects of his fingers are felt throughout her body as Sara bobs harder and faster on his shaft.

Her mind now focused only on the cock in her mouth, and the fingers invading her slit, Sara bobs harder and faster up and down on the shaft in her mouth. Feeling both ends invaded at once, her body takes over, wanting nothing more than to taste his cum and explode on his fingers. The inner submissive takes over as she dives deeper on his cock with her velvety lips, feeling the head force its way into her throat until her lips stop at the base of his cock. A loud groan fills the vehicle as she throats his cock, swallowing as she has him buried, so he can feel her throat muscles working his shaft.

Holding herself buried for what feels like an eternity, Sara comes back up only when her eyes start watering, just to slam her mouth back down on his now throbbing pole, feeling him lodge in her throat. Two more times just like this before his groans turn into a warning

"I'm going to cum! Faster slut, work that mouth and make me cum!"

His hand presses on Sara's head as she bobs down fast and hard, and even pulls lightly at her hair as she pulls back, not letting his shaft escape her lips until she has her reward. Her sucking sounds fill the vehicle as she slurps and licks in turn, her saliva coats the shaft now flying in and out of her mouth.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk here it is slut!" the groan comes from within him as Sara feels the jets of his cum rushing through his shaft, pulsating as it makes its way to the tip, and out to shoot into her mouth full force. The first jet catches her off guard, before she takes the next shots in stride. Nearly humming now as she swallows his thick cream, thinking to herself how warm it is...borderline hot. Thinking of how much she loves swallowing her friend's cum, knowing how much he loves it and how it feeds her need to please him. Continuing to swallow until the cock in her mouth stops spurting, her tongue swirls over the head to take care of the final dribbles emanating from the tip, before she feels the hand let loose of the back of her head.

"Aaahhhhhh that's better. Saved that the whole week."

Steve watches his new purchase bob up and down a final few times before she leans back up, satisfied that his cock is fully drained. Her smile is that of a girl all too happy to serve.

"Sooooo do I get to come home with you???" Sara plays with him through batted eyes, trying to look her most innocent, despite the fresh load of cum she's just swallowed and her miniskirt still rolled up at her waist.

"You're going to be useful...and sore, by the time I'm done with you." The only reply needed before he starts the vehicle, adjusts his pants and throws the SUV in drive.

12