Tri-ethereal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four times a year Tri-ethereal and Corporeal momentarily touch -- precisely at sunrise during the summer solstice, at noon during the spring equinox, at sunset during the winter solstice and finally at midnight during the autumn equinox. According to the legends, that's WHEN the two worlds come fleetingly into contact.

At the summer solstice one could hear cries of joy and delight coming from Corporeal. During the spring and autumn equinoxes one could not hear anything or so the legends claimed.

However, whether it was cries of ecstasy or cries of anguish, a Trimorph had to be at Stonebridge -- according to the legends, that's WHERE the two worlds come briefly into contact -- and in union with their counterpart to hear them.

Even then, if you weren't observant enough you didn't hear anything. The only thing you could experience -- hear, feel, see, taste, smell -- was your own union. That's because union is so overpowering it completely consumes all three participants -- the male, the female and the body.

In order to hear their cries you have to disassociate yourself from union while going through it. Most of Trimorphs cannot do that because it means going through union mechanically, robotically. Most don't want to do it because it means relinquishing the ecstasy of that particular union.

John and I have never disassociated ourselves while going through union. I have no desire to do so and John respects my wishes and does not disassociate himself while going through union. Yes, it would only be for that particular union; we could resume our joy the next time we go through union.

But that is how much union means to me. I want to experience the full joy of it, every time I do it. That's how we got into living in the nude and the "bondage and discipline" stuff. For periods of time prior to union we would put clamps on our body, wear chains and ropes on our body's wrists and ankles or around our body's waist or whip our body and things like that. Our unions were very ecstatic at such times.

Like I said, I read about it in the ancient Trimorph book of union and discussed it with John. Then we tried it and discovered that we both enjoyed it. It enhanced our union.

Then we started to write little love notes and poems to each other. I would write love notes to John while he was in deep transition and put them in our room where he could find them. He would do the same for me while I was in deep transition. Then after waking and going through union we would search for the poems. Upon finding them we could re-live our joy, our love for each other.

That was our mistake. Instead of destroying the poems we saved them, putting them between the pages of the ancient Trimorph book.

Then Edgar, the Counts son, came into our room and took the book. He found the notes and turned them over to the Count. There was an inquiry and it was discovered that some of the poems were John's -- the handwriting was his.

At first, John refused to tell them who wrote the other poems. When they asked him, he just didn't answer them. It was only after discovering that John and I are a Trimorph that I revealed to them that the other notes were mine.

Anyway, the Count, knowing that he needed a platform upon which to base his bid for a seat on the royal council, used our notes and our trial as fodder to make it appear as though he was stamping out evil, indecent sex. He saw this as an opportunity to propel himself into the limelight. So our trial was really a political thing. We were scapegoats in the Count's desire to get on the royal council.

Let me point out that he was very careful in not exploiting the fact that John and I are a Trimorph. That's because there a quite a number of Lords on the royal council who don't believe that it should be a crime to be a Trimorph. He wants their vote. So whenever our crimes came up in discussions before them he downplayed our Trimorph status and made a big issue of our "sex" crime.

Trimorph union is not sex. It is just one of us leaving our body and going into transition -- becoming a spirit -- and one of us leaving transition and entering our body. During this union our body takes on the characteristics of the one -- male or female -- who has possession of it. But the feelings that we get are similar to -- in fact much more than -- the feelings other Tri-etherealians get when having sex.

But getting back to what I said, most of us cannot dissociate ourselves when we go through union. Therefore, most of those in the past who went to Stonebridge to hear the cries heard nothing. It was only the Trimorph high priest and priestess, Gabriel and Gabrielle, who had been taught and trained from youth in how to dissociate themselves, who heard anything.

I say in the past because Stonebridge has been a pile of broken rocks and debris for the past 4700 years. No one had even used it for another 3500 years prior to that.

About 8200 years ago the Unamorphs decided that they did not want to share Tri-ethereal with the Trimorphs. They couldn't enslave us the way they do commoners. That's because we have an inner peace -- gotten through union -- that other Tri-etherealians don't have. They began to systemically hunt our kind down and kill them, chopping their heads off or burning them alive.

We are eternal beings. Once we are born we cannot die. The only way to kill a Trimorph is to chop our body's head off or burn us alive -- preferably while we are going through union. If our body is injured in any way it will heal itself. But the more extensive the injury the longer it takes to heal.

We are also peaceful beings; we do not believe in war or violence of any kind. Nor do we hate. The ancient Trimorphs offered to teach the Unamorphs how to live in peace but they would have none of that. That's how the Unamorphs were able to overcome our ancestors.

Actually the Unamorphs were just jealous of our ability to live forever. So they declared war on the Trimorphs and began to kill them.

First, the Unamorphs made public nudity against the law. They did this because going naked is the first step in enhancing union. In the past, according to the ancient book, Trimorphs would walk around in the nude. Then when they began their union, they would retreat to their homes, coming out only after their union was complete.

Next the Unamorphs made laws against any kind of sex except "normal, straight" sex. They did that because they knew that Trimorphs practiced different types of things to enhance their union. Things that non-Trimorphs would call bondage and discipline sex or any kind of sex that is not "normal and straight."

Finally, they made it against the law just to be a Trimorph. They claimed that we were disease carrying vermin, the cause of plagues, pestilence, crop failure, famine, war and even death. We allegedly are able to live forever by sucking the life out of non-Trimorphs. Of course, uneducated commoners believed every word the Unamorphs said. Before long Trimorphs were the outcasts of all Tri-ethereal.

Most Trimorphs went into hiding. They learned to be discreet, very discreet when going through union. That's one way to discover a Trimorph, observe him or her while they are going through union. Other than that we look and act just like every other Tri-etherealian. Male Trimorphs look and act just like any other male Tri-etherealian, while female Trimorphs look and act just like any other female Tri-etherealian.

Many Trimorphs also began living among and marrying commoners. Most don't; they just live as bachelors. That's how John and I lived. We never let other Tri-etherealians see me, only John.

When I had possession of our body during the day I dressed like a male and kept away from everyone. I stayed in our room repairing books or on the second floor dusting them. Sam, a commoner who worked during the day, helped patrons check out books.

To further help hide my face and hair, John had me wear this silly looking canvas hat; it looked like a bucket with holes in the side of it. John took to wearing it too. He said it made him look like sailor -- he's got a strange imagination. I think it made me look like a goose and only wore it when I was on the second floor and Sam might run into me.

Library patrons were not allowed on the second floor -- only Lord Kennington, Sam or me and John -- as there are only rare books up there. When someone wanted a book from the second floor, Sam would call up its title and I would send it down on the dumb waiter.

At night there was no problem as me and John had the library to ourselves.

I know I said that Trimorphs don't have sex. I stand by that statement. When a Trimorph marries a commoner -- I don't think there are any Unamorph/Trimorph marriages -- they "play the role" of the mate. Of course, a Trimorph is not going to marry a non-Trimorph if he or she is going to reveal their existence as a Trimorph.

A male Trimorph can impregnate a female non-Trimorph if he has sex with her. But their children will be sterile. However, a female Trimorph is unable to conceive if she has sex with a male non-Trimorph. Their marriage will remain childless.

A Trimorph cannot impregnate them self. A female Trimorph can only be impregnated by a male Trimorph. None of their children will be sterile. Also, a female Trimorph can only get pregnant two times in her life. Even then there is only about a 25% probability that her child will be a Trimorph. Most children of Trimorphs are non-Trimorphs.

All Trimorphs are born female. When they reach puberty then their ability to change their sex starts to come out. Their male counterpart gradually becomes evident to them as they go through puberty, becoming one with their being at full maturity.

Anyway, when a Unamorph suspected someone of being a Trimorph they would chain their body up and wait until it went through union. A Trimorph's body must change its sex about every fourteen to sixteen hours or it is in misery until it does so. In fact, after about twenty hours it is pure torture not to change sexes.

Let me point out that we can change sexes at any time. It's just that after about sixteen hours if we don't change sexes then we live in torment.

Just to show you how base and vulgar some Unamorphs are -- you don't have to chain a Trimorph up to discover them. All you have to do is ask us. We will tell you. We cannot lie. It is beyond us to lie, cheat or steal. Like I said, we are peaceful beings.

However, when one Trimorph meets another Trimorph, he or she can tell immediately that they have met a Trimorph. Don't ask me how we can discern whether or not someone is a Trimorph just by talking to them because I don't know. It's just an ability or an inner sense that we have among ourselves since puberty.

Soon after the war started, some cruel Unamorphs began to demand that our kind be banished into unconsciousness and paralysis to Corporeal instead of executing us. They believed that exile to Corporeal would prevent us from going through union. This would then put us in a state of misery for all eternity.

Where they got that idea from I do not know. There was an occasional execution whenever a Trimorph was found. But most were not given a choice. Most were forced into banishment.

Some of this information John and I learned in the ancient book I found, like what the ancient Trimorphs did to enhance their union. But most of it was handed down to me -- before I went through puberty -- by word of mouth from my parents, who got it from their parents, who got it from their parents. It was left up to me to tell John.

My father, Ameen, and my mother, Gigi, were discovered when they were having sex while going through union with their counterparts, Aimee and Giogi. Sex is exceptionally ecstatic for a Trimorph if they are going through union while participating in it with another Trimorph.

They were both beheaded. I was 13 at the time. I had just started my puberty. John wasn't completely evident. I had only "met" him a couple of times. But my mother had prepared me well. I knew that John was coming. So it was no shock when we first met.

After they were executed, Lord Kennington took me in and hid me in his castle. Then after three years John and I went to work in his castle. He has cared for me and John since then.

Melissa and I are the first Trimorphs to be discovered since my parents. That was ten years ago.

It was only her bad luck that Lord Clyton discovered that she is a Trimorph. She worked in his castle as a maid. One day Lord Clyton was secretly watching her bathe. While she was bathing and talking with Melyssan, her male counterpart, he overheard her "one way" conversation.

He suspected the reason she was "talking to herself" and chained her naked to his bed. He watched her go through union. Later when Melyssan went through union and she came out, he raped her. Then he had her arrested, not for being a Trimorph but for refusing his advances.

The only reason why Melissa hasn't been executed is because Lord Clyton and Count Strydamu haven't revealed to anyone that they are a Trimorph; they want to use her for their own sexual enjoyment. What they are going to do with her once her ten year sentence is up she does not know. I believe they'll probably chop her body's head off but I never told her that.

As for me and John, it was only after his arrest that Lord Clyton discovered that we are a Trimorph. John was originally just charged as a sex violator. But Lord Clyton guessed that he too is a Trimorph and chained him naked to his bed. When we went through union his suspicions were confirmed. He informed the Public Prosecutor and we were recharged the next day as a Trimorph sex violator.

The day after that a special prosecutor, Count Strydamu, was chosen to try our case.

The only reason why the two of them don't rape me is because Lord Kennington protects me. He's known since I was born that I'm a Trimorph. He knew that my parents were Trimorphs and he learned about Trimorph union from them. He, Lord Kartier -- the king's Chief of Staff -- Lord Thomason and Lord Incolyn are among those Unamorphs who want to change the laws so that Trimorphs can be free once again among all Tri-etherealians.

Oh, by the way, Melissa is the first and only Trimorph that I have ever met. That's how rare it is to find one of us. But Melissa told both me and John that, not counting her parents, there are three couples that she knows of living in Tri-ethereal plus three "bachelors" and one "bachelorette." All of but two of the bachelors are older than Melissa.

That's why John and I have nothing but legends to go on. Except for Lord Kennington, we have no one to talk to, no one with whom we can discuss ancient Trimorph history with. That is, no one in whom we can trust to teach us the truth. That's why I was so scared.

"Let's get this over with Johanna. Let's go through union so that I can come out and they can sentence me too. Maybe then we can have some time alone before we are cast out of Tri-ethereal and into unconsciousness and paralysis to Corporeal."

"Are you ready for it now, John? You've only been in transition for a couple of hours. I can put it off for a little while if you want, if you need the sleep."

"I haven't been in deep transition at all today Johanna. I'm too nervous. I've just been resting and watching you since we went through union before dawn this morning."

Union takes about an hour, an hour of pure ecstasy and bliss followed by calm or a resting period. The one who goes into transition then goes into deep transition while the one in control of their body goes about their everyday affairs.

There are two levels of transition -- transition and deep transition. Like I said, the Trimorph who is in transition can perceive everything that their counterpart perceives -- that and much more. But when a Trimorph is in deep transition . . . well it's what other Tri-etherealians call sleep. Deep transition is when Trimorphs sleep.

"OK," is all I said. I was sad because I knew that this would be our last private union.

I lay naked on our bed. I closed my eyes and pictured John's naked body in my mind's eye. Within seconds I could feel him penetrating me, filling me with himself. I pictured myself enveloping him.

A whisper in my ear: come, my beloved, come to me. Our bed is waiting.

I felt him kiss me on my lips; I opened my mouth. I felt him push his tongue into my orifice. Our tongues danced together. His lips to me are better than the finest wine, more refreshing than a cool summer breeze, more delicious than succulent roast.

I felt our body begin to prepare itself for metamorphosis.

He kissed me on my breasts. He suckled my right nipple as he caressed my left nipple. He bit my right nipple and pinched my left nipple between his thumb and finger. He pulled hard on it. The pang is sweet. I moaned. I am in agony and ecstasy at his touch.

His hand moved lower and caressed my garden; he opened my door. The flood of my passion poured over him, bathing him. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer, holding me tighter. He grunted as he entered deeper into me.

Our body began to rapture.

I opened up to him. His firmness touched my hearth and stroked the fires of my passion. He filled my cup to overflowing with nectar. His width pierced my heart. His height pierced my mind. His length pierced my love. My bowels were moved by his touch.

I eat his grapes; he consumes my flower. My paradise is for his use; my milk to refresh his palate. His wine is my invigorating drink. The fervor of our union sustains our life. The ardor of our love keeps us strong. He is my never-ending agony, my eternal ecstasy. I am his everlasting delight, his endless torment.

Our body started its metamorphosis.

His scent permeates me with desire. The odor of his musk draws me to him. I am inebriated by his aroma. The smell of his perspiration intoxicates me. The smell of his scent devours my senses. Neither fine myrrh nor sweet lavender can compare with his fragrance. It is more to me than gold and silver.

My lover brought me into his chamber. He stabbed me with his sword. I cried out at the sweet, delectable pain and encased his lance. His adulthood is the keeper of my valley, my breasts for his pleasure. His hand embraces my maturity; he enters my garden. I am in anguish for climax, in torment for completion. My joy is total.

The pulsations grew stronger.

Let me eat the fruit from your tree; let me taste its juice. Let me feel you deep inside of me. Let me enshroud your love. I long to smell your musk and the odor of your being. To hear your sweet voice is all I desire. To have you touch my soul is my only request. I am moved by your presence.

Show me, let me see you my love. Your face is more magnificent than fine art, your continence more glorious than precious jewels. Thou art fair my lovely. I am overcome with emotion. I am filled with your being. Your essence enthralls me. Your adulthood permeates my maturity; my adulthood encapsulates your maturity.

Our metamorphosis is almost complete.

Where are you O my beloved? Don't leave me to languish in misery. Come to me. Penetrate me. Fill me. Let me encompass your love, my heart's desire. You are my all. Take me, use me. I am yours.

Yes! Yes! I see you. I feel you. I can smell you my love. I can hear you my darling. You touch me. I am moved.

Our love has come together. I am he and he is I. We are one.

Our metamorphosis is finished. Johanna is in transition; I possess our body.

After several moments Johanna whispered into my ear, "Don't call the guard just yet, John. Let me enjoy the bliss just a little while longer."

"Sure my darling, enjoy your transition." I continued to lie on our bed.

But after several more minutes the guard unbolted our cell door. Lord Kennington entered. He was dressed in his formal robes so I knew he had been to see King Andrew, or at the least King Andrew's Chief of Staff, Lord Kartier. He had some clothes from our room and a blanket with him.