Tri-ethereal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That won't happen . . ."

"Don't say it won't happen. Remember when we were living in Spen? Our body was locked up for three days before we were finally freed. And that was just because our landlord got suspicious when he overheard you talking to yourself.

"Well I couldn't tell him I was talking to you. Besides that was over 250 years ago. Believe me Johanna, I've thought about this. The best thing we can do for ourselves is to tell Erin the whole truth."

We continued to discuss it until late in the afternoon, weighing all the pros and the cons. In the end, we decided that I would tell Erin all about Trimorphs, Tri-ethereal, Unimorphs, banishment and everything.

In all the years we have been here in Corporeal, we have never told a soul about our tri-existence. We knew we were taking a chance now; we didn't know how Erin would react to the revelation. But we both agreed that we had to take the chance. We figured that that was the only way we were ever going to get to see all the scrolls.

Then if Erin didn't believe me, then Johanna and I would go through union with her watching us.

Then Johanna could ask Erin to see her notes on the Tarah Desert scrolls as well as those pages that were not open for public inspection. We had to see those scrolls . . . all of them. We had to see if they contained any information on how to get back to Tri-ethereal.

To be continued . . .