Tri Fun

Story Info
Lori's first triathlon is completely satisfying.
1.2k words
3.64
14k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori had trained months for her first triathlon. She chose the most picturesque event sight she could imagine: a 750 yard swim in a California mountain lake, an 18 mile bike course through vineyards, and a 5 mile run through the trails of a redwood forest.

She arrived early the morning of the event, anxious to take in all the sights and sounds. The morning air still carried the light scent of early morning dew.

As she meandered around through the crowd, a voice from behind her asked, "Are you looking for the check-in tent?"

Lori spun around to find a strapping twenty something. Six feet, two inches of sinewy muscle, dark hair cut short, and searing blue eyes. He was wearing warm-up pants and a sweatshirt. Lori was in her thirties, average height for a woman, about 5'5", with a slender athletic build and dark brown hair.

"Hi, I'm Jake. Are you looking for the check-in tent?" he repeated.

"Yes, this is my first triathlon. My name is Lori," she stammered.

"The tent is right over there," as he motioned to a red and white tent near the lake. Lori turned and walked toward the tent, trying to concentrate on the impending race, but impure thoughts began to creep into her mind.

After checking in, Lori made her way to the transition area to set up her bike. She picked a bike rack and laid out her race gear. She scanned the crowded bike racks hoping to catch a glimpse of Jake. She spotted him a couple racks over, finishing his race preparations. Jake didn't notice Lori staring at him as he stripped off his warm-ups. As his sweatshirt peeled off, Lori's jaw dropped at the sight of Jake's finely tuned body. From behind, he had the perfect swimmer's outline, almost triangular. As he turned slightly, Lori could make out his six-pack abs and cut chest. He removed his pants to reveal the tight triathlon shorts he would be competing in. They left very little to the imagination.

Jake finished his preparations and turned to walk toward the lake. Lori hurriedly finished also, so she could conveniently bump into him as he passed by. Her tight triathlon singlet showed off all her better attributes. The two made small talk as they made their way to the lake.

The cold lake water jolted Lori back into reality. She needed to concentrate on the job at hand. As the gun sounded, 350 men and women set off on the swim leg. Lori kept her intended pace, and entered the transition area right on schedule. She glanced over to see if she could catch a glimpse of Jake, but he was already out on the bike course. The men had a slightly longer course to ride, so Lori hoped to bump into him during the run.

Lori's bike leg came and went without incident. She hung her bike on the rack and raced toward the redwood trail. About a mile into the run, she heard a familiar voice from behind, "So how's your first race coming?" Just then, Lori tripped on a protruding tree root and fell headlong onto the ground.

"Are you alright?" asked Jake.

"I twisted my ankle," responded Lori. Jake bent over and effortlessly picked Lori up, carrying her several meters into the woods to save her the embarrassment of prying eyes. He gently laid her down.

"Tell me if this hurts." He rubbed his hands down her calf muscle toward her ankle. His slightest touch sent erotic thoughts shooting into Lori's imagination.

"Why don't you stand up and try to put some weight on it?" Lori stood up. Her ankle was sore, but she could manage.

"Thanks Jake, that was awfully sweet of you." Lori put her hand behind Jake's head and pulled his lips toward hers. They kissed. At first just a peck, but soon the kissing raised its intensity, until both were probing one another in a deep French kiss. Lori slid her free hand down Jake's washboard stomach and began to massage his manhood.

"Let me thank you properly," and with that, Lori adeptly peeled Jake's shorts down over his legs. She was pleasantly surprised to see Jake had shaven all of his body hair for the triathlon. She knelt down in front of him, and took Jake's semi-flaccid penis into her mouth. She used her right hand to massage his balls, and rubbed the inside of his muscular thigh with her left. Her head bobbed up and down on Jake's dick rhythmically for several minutes. Jake's approving moans very barely audible. Lori always enjoyed performing felatio on men. She was very good at it, and it made her very horny.

Jake's penis was now fully erect. Lori stood, and turned around. Instinctively, Jake unzipped the long zipper on the back of Lori's singlet. He rolled the fabric down her body, revealing her supple C-cup breasts, and firm butt. Jake used his large hands to cup Lori's breasts. He gently kneaded them, while at the same time tantalizing her nipples to attention. Shockwaves of passion thundered through Lori's body. She could still feel the firmness of his dick pushing against the small of her back. Jake's right hand left her breast, and began to descend down her belly until it reached her finely trimmed pussy hair. Lori spread her feet apart, hoping Jake's hand would continue its path downward. He slid one finger into her wet pussy. Lori moaned with erotic passion. Jake rubbed her clit as Lori's body stirred slightly up and down mirroring his movements.

Lori bent forward at the waist, using her hands to steady herself against a tree. She reached back between her legs with her right hand, grasped Jake's rigid cock, and guided it into her steaming crotch. His 8 inches filled her with satisfaction. Jake kept his right hand wrapped around Lori, in a position he could continue to stimulate her clit. He used his left hand to cup Lori's left breast, massaging her hard nipple.

Jake began gently thrusting his cock deeper into Lori's burning crotch. Each hip thrust sent Lori closer to the edge of ecstasy. Lori knew it would not take long for her to cum. She reached between Jake's legs and massaged his balls. This only increased the intensity and pace of his hip thrusts. Mere seconds later, Lori climaxed. Her orgasm sent ripples through every one of her tired muscles. Her vagina spasmed uncontrollably, and she let out a deep moan of satisfaction. That was just what Jake had been waiting for. Jake groaned, "I'm cumming!" and with one more deep thrust, he shot his orgasm into Lori's wanting vagina. Lori tipped her hips up, hoping to enjoy every last waning thrust of Jake's body.

Jake removed his now limp penis from Lori's crotch. She turned toward him and gave him one more passionate kiss. Without another word, Jake slipped his shorts back on and took off toward the race trail. Lori did the same. Her ankle didn't seem to bother her much anymore. Although she knew her race time wasn't going to beat her goal, she was very satisfied with the experience of her first triathlon.