Triad Ch. 01: Peeping

Story Info
Young woman stumbles upon a couple & intriguing older man.
3.4k words
4.29
27.2k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aluisa
aluisa
49 Followers

Triad Ch. 1: Peeping

It was a large holiday party, the kind with those obnoxious ice sculptures and big, white outdoor tents. I was downstairs, backed into a corner of small-talkers, watching for the restroom to be free, but I was getting impatient. I started to doubt its occupancy, excused myself from the group, and tried the handle. Someone called, "Sorry!" from inside. I felt bored. My stockings itchy on my thighs.

I searched upstairs for another restroom. As I crossed down the hall, there was a small noise, like a whine or a gasp. I wasn't sure if it was real, or just my imagination. Then I heard something metal, clanking in little chimes.

Light caught my eye to my left, coming from the slight gap of a door, as though it had been tossed closed, but the latch didn't catch. It hung open, just an inch, letting light bleed into the dark hallway.

I heard another gasp and the chiming again. I moved closer to the door, curious. There was movement in the room, but it wasn't until I was almost pressed against the door jam that figures came into focus.

It was a bedroom, a lamp on the bedside table covered in a bright cloth, like a scarf. A warm, pink glow soaked the room. There were two, clothed people laying on a bed, moving gently against one another. A man above a woman. She was wearing a dress and the bracelets on her wrists chimed and clanked against one another as she moved her hand up and down the man's back.

I heard a gasp and the two figures froze.

Did they see me? Surely not, the hallway was dark, the door wasn't open enough. I started to compile explanations, excuses for my peeping.

"Honey, your fingers are cold!" The woman giggled.

The man mumbled something into her neck.

He adjusted above her so I could see his hand disappearing up her dress. Her whines came closer together, his hand working steadily at her.

I suddenly grew warm, my face flush as blood rushed to new parts of my body. I shouldn't be watching this. I should just pee and go back downstairs. Why can't I move?

I forced myself to look away if only a moment to glance down the hallway. We seemed to be the only ones up there, me and this man and this woman. I pressed closer against the door jam.

The woman was face down on the bed, the man above her, unzipping her dress, a slow clicking of tiny teeth tearing apart. He unclasped her bra and they both wiggled to work the clothing down to her legs and off completely. She wasn't wearing any panties.

The loud slap made me jump at first, as if I had been struck. But it was the man, striking the woman on one bare ass cheek. She groaned deeply, face buried into the pillows. Then he struck the other cheek and I shivered, imagining the sensation on my own body. He spanked her a few times this way, one then the other, gently rubbing the pink blotches after each strike. My heart raced with each new crack on her pale skin.

Then he moved his face down to her ass. She came up to her hands and knees to allow him better access. With each wiggle and shiver, he followed her movements, buried between her cheeks, tugged by an imaginary tow line to his tongue. He steadied himself on his knees, both hands working her wider.

I was wet now. I knew it.

It felt more like a film. I hadn't seen much of either their faces but I imagined them to be beautiful people. The woman was dark haired and thin. My heart was pumping fast, and heavy in my chest.

"Finding everything you need?" someone whispered in my ear.

I jerked back away from the door slit and pressed into something broad and hard against my back. I had to sidestep again to see the voice's owner.

"Easy," he whispered. His hands came up to steady my shoulders.

I looked back at the bedroom door, then up at the man. My eyes struggled in the dim hallway, but I could tell he was tall, with neatly trimmed facial hair, and dressed well for the holiday event.

"Sorry," I swallowed. "I was looking for the restroom."

"It's not in there," he glanced toward the door.

My heart was in my ears, my breath heavy in the space between us as I stared at those laughing eyes.

"What do you think?" he smiled.

"Of what?"

His smile grew wide across his face, spreading up to his temples. "Care to join?" he asked.

I said nothing, just attempted to flatten away from his stare.

"I didn't think so," his smiled dropped and he licked his lips. He reached out and pushed the door open next to me, the light streaming into the hallway lighting up his face and mine. He was very handsome, older than me. Maybe late thirties. He hadn't moved yet, just studied my face. I could hear the couple adjust on the bed but I dared not look.

"Baby, come here," the woman whined to the man in the hall. "Who's that?"

"I don't know," he said. His eyes flicked up and down my body for a second and then he entered the room. I saw a bottle of wine and three glasses hanging from his hand. He closed the door behind him.

**

I halfway tripped down the stairs and found the downstairs bathroom unoccupied. I closed the door and leaned against the counter, my whole body slick in sweat. I felt a soft zing through my body, awake and alert, my heart pumping for two, maybe three.

My mind started to wander, what if I had joined them? Sitting on a sofa next to the hallway man, watching the two on the bed. I wondered how they'd fuck each other, how loud the woman might be, if the man would have wanted to watch her face while he came or focus on his own climax. I pictured the hallway man's hand on my neck, sturdy, forcing my gaze at the bed. His fingers slowly massaging my thighs, working toward my—

I leaned against the wall for support, pressing my fingers against my panties, desperate for relief. My other hand came up to squeeze my left breast, pinching the nipple, tugging it gently. Then I worked on the other.

I pictured the hallway man touching me like this. He would sit behind me, one hand exploring the folds between my thighs and the other hand on my neck, so I could not look away from the couple fucking on the bed. He would squeeze my neck tighter if I tried to avert my glance. His fingers would rub my clit greedily, working me close to my desperate climax.

Oh God, I'd never had fantasies like this before. This wasn't the soft need I had been accustomed to in the years following college. This was hot and almost unbearable, as if I would suffocate if I didn't cum soon.

The hallway man's fingers dipped inside my pussy while I watched the man on the bed plow into the woman from behind, drawing a yelp from her with each stroke as he fucked her. He'd spank her with a controlled savagery. I was so close to my climax now, the fullness building inside me, ready to burst at just the right moment—

A bang on the door.

"Just a minute!" I called.

I had to finish. I would not leave this bathroom without cumming. I stroked harder now, almost demanding the climax from my body. I moved my hand up to my neck, squeezing gently as if it was the hallway man punishing me for trying to look away. My climax came almost instantaneously. I threw both hands up to my mouth to muffle the strangled whines that escaped. My body shuttered for a few seconds, letting it wash through me. And as my heartrate began to calm and I could breathe again, I started gathering myself, washing my hands, splashing my face a bit. I looked flush. I could blame it on the wine.

I rushed out of the restroom, avoiding any potential eye contact with the individual who was waiting on me to cum. I searched for my friend, Emma, and found her sitting on a couch, wine glass in hand.

"Hi honey, everything okay?" she asked.

"Fine," I smiled at her. "Just need a drink."

"I'll get you one." She got up and I followed her to the kitchen.

She held a glass out to me and I hesitated. My body was still on fire, I was not nearly satiated. "Actually," I said, why don't I just drive us home? I'm tired and I've only had one drink so far."

She pouted, "Ugh we just got here! You were the one who was so excited to come. What's up? Did something happen?"

"Nothing happened," I said.

"Then let's stay," she cooed. "Jared is looking so cute tonight and he promised me a midnight walk down to the beach and I think he's trying to find an excuse to make out with me and I really want him to. Can we please stay?" She gave me her doe eyes.

She had been crushing on this young intern in our office for weeks and I couldn't possibly deny her the satisfaction. I rolled my eyes, "Yes, that's fine."

She was already calming me down regardless. I was just getting over excited. There was nothing to be shy about. It was an accident that I'd even seen the couple. They should have made sure the door was closed. They shouldn't have picked a work party. I would probably never seen them again anyway. They would probably be upstairs until dawn.

Part of me wished I was with them.

**

I worked as an aid for the Mayor's office in Santa Barbara, writing press releases, speeches, and such. My work building felt more like a monastery than a city hall. It was built in the old Spanish colonial style with grand archways, red-tile roofs, and frescos on the wall. The city hall's professional network covered the entire town, but only the inner circle were ever invited to the Mayor's holiday party. I feared I may run into the threesome again, but I had no idea what the couple looked like. As the weeks passed, the memory of the man in the hallway faded as well.

Then a benefit for the UC Santa Barbara Kavli Institute came in the late winter. A classy event in a ballroom of city hall with women in fur coats and men in black ties. I wore my little, black dress and black high heels with ankle straps. I was a bit chilly with an open-back dress, but the ballroom was warm with bodies and conversation and of course, champagne.

I was in a circle of my coworkers, other aids in the Mayor's office. They were all kind and high speed, blowing through conversation topics so quickly I could barely keep track. They were all incredibly attractive as well. The whole event seemed to be a gathering of Santa Barbara's most beautiful elite. I tried to engage, but quickly lost focus, and excused myself to search for more champagne.

As I turned away from the bar, I nearly bumped into a man. He was standing so close to me I had to step back to look at his face. I knew him, but I wasn't sure from where until his eyes started to laugh at me.

"You should be more careful," the hallway man said.

My face got hot, "You really shouldn't stand so close. Haven't you heard of personal space?"

He put his hands in his pockets and leaned close so only I could hear him.

"I know all about personal space." His breath was cool and tickled my ear. I resisted the urge to scratch it. "What I'm wondering is, do you?" He lingered there, long enough I noticed his cologne, and then pulled back. "Drink?" he asked.

"Thanks, but I already have one."

"Is there such a thing as too much champagne?"

I couldn't help but smile. "No," I sighed.

He reached past me and picked up two glasses from a tray.

"Have you seen the view tonight? It's lovely."

"No, I've never been around the city hall at night."

"Care to join me?"

"My mother taught me not to go off with strange men."

"Did she also teach you to peek into other's bedrooms?"

He made me feel naked. I couldn't read him at all.

"Please join me," he said.

I sighed and followed him through the crowd to the veranda. City Hall was buried deep in the heart of the city, overlooking downtown. It was beautiful at night, the streets lit up with passing cars and lights wrapping around the trees.

There were a few other couples out, but we kept to one side. It was private enough.

"I'm so sorry" I confessed. "I didn't know what I was doing. I really was looking for the restroom."

"I believe you," he said, sipping one glass, setting the other on the ledge. "What's your name?"

"Allie," I said.

"Pleasure," he held out his hand and I shook it. He took my hand and turned it over and kissed it softly. "I'm Milo."

"No one's ever kissed my hand like that before. A bit old-fashioned, isn't it?"

"I'm a romantic," he smiled, but it faded quickly. "Allie, you seem like a very sweet, young woman, but this is unfortunately the part where I have to be serious. I want to be clear, what you saw was a very private part of our lives. We don't like to share it with anyone, not even friends. You understand, public line of work, people may not understand."

"I swear I won't tell anyone." I felt small; he just brought me out here to scold me. "You'll never see me again." I started back inside, but Milo caught my elbow, a gentle touch.

"Hold on," he laughed. "I don't mean to frighten you. I'm just looking out for my...friends."

I looked up at him for a bit; he seemed sincere, kind even.

"Please stay," he said. "I still have this other glass. And I love talking with beautiful, young woman." He looked shy for the first time in the very short period I'd known him.

I moved back toward the ledge.

We did the small talk thing for a while. I told him I was new to Santa Barbara. I had recently moved from Iowa where I worked for the President of the University of Iowa. Why City Hall hired from outside when there was so much talent inside the city, I wasn't sure, but I was happy to be out on the West Coast for the first time. Milo owned a large real estate company in town, the kind that sold the cliff-side, Hope Ranch estates.

After some time, there was a bit of silence when he looked down at me.

"I like you, Allie. You seem very curious about the world, and that's very attractive."

I blushed and looked away.

He laughed a bit, "Please don't be nervous. I don't bite, unless you asked me to, of course."

My face was hot again.

"Did you like watching?"

We were back in the hallway, peeping together at the couple in the glowing room.

"You can tell me."

My breath came heavy. I did like watching.

"Did you like it when he spanked her?"

"How long were you watching me?" I gasped.

"Not long," he chuckled. "It's okay to admit it."

I threw back the rest of the champagne and reached for the fresh glass on the ledge. He leaned in, touching his hand to my back.

"I like watching, too," he whispered.

I was frozen, in that hallway, pressed against that door jam.

"Though I like participating best."

"I've never done anything like that before."

He took a half-step back. "But you liked it," he said. It was not a question. He knew exactly how I felt in that dark hallway, my face hot and my heart racing.

I nodded, just slight.

His smile was warm, his eyes searching for something in mine, like we were old friends, like he had known me for years, reminiscing in the memories we had shared.

His voice was a soft whisper, "Is it crazy that I want to kiss you right now?"

My mouth opened to say something, but my brain gave no protest. He stepped toward me, brushing my hair back away from my neck where he rested his hand, as if to steady me.

I melted as his lips came down against mine, light and sweet, hesitant almost. Afraid at any moment I might run away. It was incredibly erotic to kiss a strange man on a veranda. I didn't know if there were other people still out, but the idea suddenly excited me. I kissed him back and he sighed against me, one arm folding around my waist and the other pressed against my neck.

He was hard against my body, but his mouth was soft. After only a moment, I was breathless.

"You taste sweet," he whispered against my neck.

"Probably the champagne."

"I want more," he growled and came back to my mouth.

I never thought my knees could actually go weak during a kiss, but they did. I was lightheaded, my whole body buzzing.

I trailed my hands up his hard sides, down his arms, to his hands on either side of my neck. I felt something cool and hard on his hand.

I peeled his hand away and looked down. There was a gold band on his left hand.

"You're married?"

"Yes," he said, suddenly looking much younger than me.

"Why did you kiss me?" I thought, just another city socialite who though he could have any woman he wanted, having wild threesomes at parties while his wife was probably putting their kids to bed at this very moment.

"Because I wanted to," he said.

"And what about your wife? Does she know about all this? About the holiday party?"

"I should hope so. She was there."

I was not expecting that.

"Allie, that woman on the bed—that was my wife."

"And the other man?"

"A friend."

That still didn't explain, "But why are you kissing me now?"

"I told you, because I wanted to. My wife and I, we have an agreement of sorts. We think in the same way. We don't own each other's bodies. Hell, I'm going to tell her about tonight—these aren't secrets."

"I just...I didn't know you were—"

"I'm sorry. I should have told you. I honestly thought you must have noticed by now. I couldn't help myself."

"But if you really love your wife, you wouldn't kiss me."

"Allie, it's not like that at all."

"I really should get back inside. Dinner is starting soon." I barely looked at him as I started toward the doors. I refused to be a part of his fucked up marriage.

He caught my elbow again, "Please stop running away from me."

"I may be young—"

"You are very young."

"—but I'm not that naïve. I don't want to be a part of this."

"I'm not explaining it right. Look," he reached into his jacket and handed me a little, white card, "This is me. I don't want to push you, but I do want to see you again and explain. If you like, we can go out to dinner, drinks, my treat. I'll tell you anything you want to know. Ask me anything."

"Sounds more like a date," I concerned.

"A bit."

"And your wife?"

"She'll be there, too."

I scoffed, "A date with both of you?"

"Yes. Whatever you'd like. I can tell you're curious."

I took a deep breath and examined the card. "Why?"

"You're still talking to me."

**

I messaged him a week later. I was second guessing how long I should wait, what to write. Should I call? What if it's a voicemail? So I messaged.

A: You're right. I am curious.

An hour later, M: Are you free tomorrow at 5? Mariposa in Summerland.

A: I'll be there.

M: Julia is very excited to meet you.

aluisa
aluisa
49 Followers