Triad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward was a separate compartment with shower stall to the right, toilet to the left. He explained the functioning of the throne, adding there was an instruction card next to it. Ahead of that was a large V-shaped bunk, with closets and cabinets to left and right. "Is this comfortable? It looks very small where your feet go."

"Nah ... there's better than six feet of width at this end, it's much roomier than you think. Here, climb in, and I'll show you what I mean."

She awkwardly climbed in head first, giving Phil a chance to admire the shorts pulled tight over her butt. "Look here. See this hand rail on the overhead? Just grab it, tuck your legs up and swing in."

"Why didn't you tell me that before? You just wanted to look at my butt, didn't you?"

"Me? Why ... I'm hurt that you would think such a thing of me. Hurt. And it is a nice looking butt too."

"Aha, I knew it!" she said, a twinkle in her eye.

By now they were laying side by side. Aurora was pleasantly surprised by the space, and rolled to tell him so, to find him on his side, looking into her eyes. He pulled her to him and wide eyed she accepted his first kiss. Tender at first, a light exploration of each other's lips, it slowly deepened as they pulled themselves closer. Soon they were hip to hip, chest against breasts, Lips grinding passionately, while hands roamed backs and sides. When they did separate, it was with a rush of breath and a murmured "Whoa!"

"If we're going sailing, we'd better get out of here, or I'm going to have your pants off and your cock in my mouth. Which do you prefer?"

"Well," he groaned; "as tempting as you are, let's go sailing. But I will have you later."

******

They spent the early afternoon cruising with a light breeze; the Main and Genoa getting just enough wind to hold their shapes. As soon as they cleared the marina, Aurora pulled off her tee shirt, leaving her in a smallish top and shorts. "Come over here, I'll put some lotion on your back; the sun out here can be brutal, you get as much off the water as from overhead."

"Don't you want to do my front also?"

"Yeah, but right now I need one hand on the wheel."

"Spoil sport."

******

As the wind dropped off they drifted - the nearest land a half mile away and no other boats in sight. "This is what I like," Phil said; "peaceful, serene ... alone. Also, I can work on my tan."

"Your tan? I thought you were already?"

"Now I'm talking about the rest of the tan. Unless you don't want me stripping?"

"Oooh, THAT kind of tan. Honey, don't let me stop you. Besides, I've been wanting to continue what we started earlier. Show me what you've got sailor."

His shirt had been off for a while, and she had admired the firmness of his chest and belly, but now she waited, barely breathing, as he unsnapped his shorts and with one easy motion dropped them at his feet. "Oh my!" she said in a gasp.

Hands on hips, legs spread; he stood before her; his cock dangling, half hard. "Not a long one," she thought, "but I don't think I've ever had one that thick. That's almost as fat as my wrist!" Looking up into his eyes, she saw a moment of concern on his face. Quickly she reached out, stroking the offering before her. She tugged him the one step closer she needed, and bent to kiss the head of his cock. Looking into his face again, she smiled and then lay back; lifting her hips. Getting the hint; he knelt, taking her shorts in hand and pulling them down, leaving her in a small red thong. Without hesitation he pressed his face against her mons, inhaling the aroma of a woman. Already the material was stained with her seeping fluids, and he tried sucking through the cloth. That wasn't satisfactory. With a growl he pulled the barrier aside, again diving into her cunt; now fully open to him.

Lips over lips, his tongue lashed out; seeking nectar, wanting ever more. The tastes and smells of her rising passion drove him to frenzy, and he kept pulling her pussy more and more to his mouth. All the while she had been spurring him on; her hands pulling him to her. She relished the sweet pain of his lips and teeth crushing against her cunt and clit, wanting ever more; his tongue forcing into her opening, searching.

Suddenly he stood. Picking her up and turning her onto her knees; he had her kneeling on the seat, hands on the coaming, looking out over the water. She didn't have time to wonder what was next because his cock was already at her entrance.

Hands on Aurora's hips, Phil pushed in. Not fast! Past experience had taught him patience was his friend.

Aurora groaned as the massive intruder spread her lips. Not in pain, but lust. One hand reached back, finding a leg, pulling him closer. She groaned again as he filled her; finally signaling a pause. Her head dropped as she adjusted to the girth extending her. Her hand dropped from his leg, returning to the coaming, giving him free rein.

Slowly at first he began stroking in and out; looking down he was amazed to see her pussy lips clamped tightly around his organ; extending as he pulled out, riding with him as he pushed in. Pushing harder and harder, sweat dripping to her back, Phil fucked into his prize.

"Harder!" She groaned; "Fuck me harder! I want more! Fuck me, fuck me fuck me"

Suddenly she tried to stop him. "Phil! Stop! There's a boat coming!"

A power boat had pulled into sight, having come from the other side of the sloop. "Too late!" He groaned; "I'm not stopping now. Smile and wave, cause I'm gonna fuck you in front of everyone on that boat!"

A shiver ran down her spine, and then more; "Yes! Fuck me! Show them whatta stud I've got! Fuck me!"

Seeing the action on the sailboat, the powerboat's driver slowed down -- idling toward the action. On board were two couples in their early twenties. Everyone was fascinated by Aurora's tits swaying to the pounding she was getting, but the pure lust on her face caught the eye of the young brunette. By now the boats were within feet of each other. Aurora and the brunette almost able to touch as Phil pounded into her.

Suddenly Phil pulled out, and before she could do anything, she felt him push against her ass. "No!" She started to say; and then felt him pop past her anal ring. "Oh Shit! Stop! Damn it, give me a chance!"

"Is he in your ass?" Asked the girl in awe.

All Aurora could do was nod, somewhere between pain and ecstasy. "Christ that hurts." She moaned to the girl.

"That is so hot! I've never been butt fucked. Does it still hurt?"

All Aurora could do was shake her head. By now Phil was deep in her, pounding hard, his breath ragged. His hands were everywhere; stroking her back, mauling her tits, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her harder onto his pole.

"My pussy, rub my pussy!" She ordered. Strumming her clit firmly they came together; Phil baying into the sun as he went rigid against her buttocks; Aurora growling, eyes open, staring into the brunette's. Slowly they returned to the moment, sagging in exhaustion.

Aurora looked over her shoulder; "the next time you do that, ASK dammit!"

Before they pulled away, the brunette extended herself; lightly kissing Aurora. "That was beautiful. I want to make love to you."

"I want you too. My name is Aurora."

*********

12