Triad Ch. 03 - Girl's Night Out

Story Info
Nanny becomes part of the family.
3.8k words
4.05
20.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the story started in Hard Times. This chapter includes assault, self-defense, lesbian love, coerced mf sex, and a proposal.

*****

Over the next week the girls were giggling and groping more than ever. Natalie had gone back to normal innuendos full force, in fact even more than before, really getting aggressively flirtatious. Keeping my cool got harder and harder.

Sex became more frequent and more energetic. Most of the time Stephanie came to bed so wet it seemed like she already had sex. Little did I know that was exactly what was happening.

Then Natalie's birthday came and the girls planned to go out and leave me with the kids. They dressed in their flirtiest club wear. Stephanie wearing a tight mini skirt that gripped her ass spectacularly but still gave room to move, shake, and tease. Her top was a deep V that showed her substantial cleavage, but didn't let her fall out when energetic, even without a bra.

Natalie wore a more flowing dress that would flip out when she spun to give peeks of her firm dancer legs. The cut also showed her cleavage which was not so full yet still impressive, but being a loose cut required additional retention to keep from flopping out. Her lingerie was black shear that covered and supported but was so thin her nipples were clearly visible. She matched her panties and wore thigh high stockings that ended just above her dress, so when she moved the tops were visible.

I just finished getting the kids to the table for dinner when they trounced down stairs. They immediately began flirting and teasing so I was ready to go, and sad to see them go.

They went to a local club that has a restaurant attached so they could have dinner and some drinks before they headed to the dance floor.

"I love our time together," with a wink "and don't take this the wrong way, but I NEED a COCK tonight. I sure hope there are some hot guys here tonight!'

"Do what you gotta do, but when you look for a good guy, I don't think the club is where to find them."

"I don't need a good guy! I just need a fuck from somebody that will make me cum!"

"Well I bet we can find one of them here tonight!"

They finished their dinner and drinks and headed out to the dance floor. The music started with familiar Rock with a good dance beat, and mixed in a few "club" mixes, that amped the bass and got the floor grinding.

The girls put their comfort with each other to good use as they cozied up and danced close together. They quickly got the attention of the throng as their dancing got more and more heated. Hands flowing over each other as lovers do without breaching public decency, although they were tempted, and were watched closely by the staff.

Unfortunately their performance grabbed the wrong kind of attention. Guys that would have been worth spending time with assumed they were bimbos and wouldn't approach them. Guys that wanted to get down with two sluts cozied up way too eagerly. As the night went on, Rock was played less, and Rap took over, and the atmosphere changed with it. Horny guys desperate to hook up got even more aggressive.

When Natalie allowed a clean cut athletic guy into their zone, things started well, but when she turned to rub and grind, he suddenly got way more aggressive. He tightly grabbed her hips and started thrusting against her. His raging cock a stiff lump in his jeans that chafed her soft skin. When she tried to pull away, his arms went around her belly and one hand wound it's way up her light skirt to her thin panties, roughly grabbing her intimate folds. She struggled against him but he was fit and had the advantage in position. What he did not expect was that I had taught Stephanie self defense martial arts.

A quick relatively light kick to the side of his knee detached him from his prey. His shock let Natalie bolt away from him, while he stooped to grab his injured knee. As his head was on it's way down Stephanie kicked her knee to meet him as well as forced him down harder with her forearms. The dance club froze as the fight started and the impact on his head was clearly heard, so was the tearing of her already short skirt. He dropped to the ground unconscious.

"ALL RIGHT you fuckers, we have put up with enough of your over zealous advances. We are here to attract attention, but real men know how to impress and entice a woman, and know when it is working. As a rule no one likes to be forced into anything, and anyone else that even thinks we can be 'persuaded' will get worse than that moron!"

Unfortunately, club policy is that anyone involved in a fight is immediately escorted out and remanded to the police. Of course that was a smidge harder considering the KO. After giving statements and pressing charges the girls were dismissed.

Stephanie drove home, more able to cope with the events while Natalie was actually shaking from nerves, invasion, and shock.

"I am so sorry your night out didn't go the way you had hoped!"

"I... uh... yeah, I didn't plan on any fights tonight. The only wrestling was supposed to be between the sheets!" laughing half heartedly. "Although, watching that guy flop like a rag, with you standing over him in control and ready for anything, really got me hot!"

"Well, I am just glad to have been prepared to deal with that asshole. If he thinks he can just assault my Girlfriend, he's got another thing coming!"

"Am I your girlfriend? I know we are enjoying our time together, but are we a couple?"

"Uhhh... what I meant was... well, I guess I said what I meant. I hadn't actively thought about it but what started for me as convenient adventure has changed my life and changed me." cautiously continuing, "Is that too weird? I don't want to freak you out and lose you. I didn't mean to just blurt it out like -"

"Of course I want to be your Girlfriend! What we have is so special, so different from usual boy-girl structure, and you still stand up for me more than some guys I have dated! You better drive faster so I don't rip the rest of your skirt off in the car!"

"As you wish!" with a wink.

"Besides I have had such a run of worthless dates, I am thinking all the worthy guys are already taken."

"Damn, in all the excitement, my Girlfriend doesn't get a hard cock." with a pout.

"You know I do have access to one! And he is worthy by my book. Maybe it is time to bring my faithful husband to your rescue. I have felt guilty keeping our secret, but it has been so fun to watch him squirm with self restraint."

"I really have been merciless in teasing him. It has been tough not to push too much and blow cover."

"I just had a wicked thought! I know your flaunting is getting to him because lately your name has been on his lips... when he is sleeping. I want to play to his dreams this time."

"When we get back, after a good licking, I want you to put on my outfit and perfume. He should be sleeping and he loves it when I wake him up with sex. I want to make him think you are me."

"I hate to break it to you but I think lacking your ample milky knockers might spoil it."

"When I have gotten back late before, I have sucked him to get hard, and ridden him reverse cow girl. He only wakes up enough to enjoy what is going on. I doubt he will be awake enough to suspect, and won't be able to reach your boobs. Just say as little as possible and keep him distracted."

"That could work... and you're okay that I have sex with your husband?"

"You admitted you want him. You and I have been intimate several times, and I don't plan to stop. I always intended to include him in our adventure, it just hadn't happened yet. I am more than ready and I would love for you to love him like you love me."

"I do love you. I do love him. I have for a long time. I just didn't realize it til we were together."

"Good, so right after you get me off, go get some cock! Take your time too, if he lasts. He is usually more sensitive when he is groggy. Of course there is always tomorrow." with a wink.

--

When the girls got home they were barely able to keep quiet enough to sneak up to Natalie's room. As soon as the door latched, Stephanie carefully shoved Natalie onto the bed.

She hiked up her mini-skirt and tried to climb on top. But the skirt held her thighs too close together, so Natalie reached up to the tear and ripped it fully up to the waist. She wasted no time in dragging the panties to the side and pulling the hovering pussy to her lips. The events and the conversation had Stephanie so slick she actually dripped on Natalie's nose.

With her natural lubricant flowing freely Natalie had her face buried in her Girlfriends sweet nectar. So pungent, tangy, sweet, and salty all at once. The smell filled her senses and pushed her tongue into high gear.

Stephanie, so wound up from dinner, dancing, flirting, and fighting started rocking her hips on her lovers face. Her clit brushed against the pointy chin as she pulled back, then slurped across sensuous lips, to be flicked by a tongue, and finally bump against a cute little nose. In a matter of a few strokes back and forth both girls were on the edge.

Abruptly Stephanie took command of her girlfriend, and repositioned, bending her over the bed, face down, with all feet on the floor, and behind her. She flipped her light dress onto her back, exposing the dripping shear panties and black thigh highs. Natalie was so excited the tops of the stockings showed dark patches of love juice. Then Stephanie got behind her and started grinding her pelvis into her firm bubble butt. Each thrust both erotic from the masculine role, and frustrating at the inability to scratch her own itch.

Reaching around delicately and sensuously, gently caressing Natalie's smooth belly, her fingers found their way into the swollen and drooling snatch. She gave a few pumps with two fingers and then reached farther back to sink them into her own swollen, drooling, cunt.

Back and forth she went spreading nectar from pussy to pussy. Tickling the hair this time flicking her clit next time. Finally Stephanie buried two fingers in her woman, and started thrusting even harder with her hips. The new sensation and power sending them both into barely stifled orgasms together.

After a moment of tender kisses, Natalie was anxious to get a dicking for the first time in months. So the girls enacted the plan, setting up Natalie to pass off as the wife.

With a couple last tips for limited phrases to use, the girls snuck next door and quietly entered the master bedroom. Stephanie watched from the dark hall as Natalie cautiously approached the bed and folded back the blankets so she could get that boner started in her watering mouth.

She was ecstatic to find that it was cleanly trimmed without being poky stubble, and she could not imagine a better size. Big enough to get her heart racing and loins aching, but small enough to get her face around it and seat it snuggly filling her.

She set to work and was relieved when she got a quick response, although I did not wake up. In no time I was full hard and moaning.

"Oh Natalie we shouldn't."

Natalie froze momentarily thinking she was caught, but kept going because she was so horny she didn't care.

"Mpfff... wee khan? Oh darling, murr monderful!" making a kissing sound.

Natalie was again emboldened by my deep slumber and threw her legs over me, straddling my hips, and guided my missile into her bull's eye. She was very excited and was fully seated in only a couple pushes, then she picked up the pace.

The rocking motion did wake me up but unfortunately I don't remember my first time having sex with our friend and nanny. I fully thought my wife was back from dancing and all kinds of horny.

I started pumping back and together we really got grinding. Having freshly woken from a sex dream to be having sex jumped my sensitivity to overdrive.

My wife was back on the pill after the recent baby, and I had no reservation at finishing at leisure. I did my best to hold on but it had been a couple days, and I had a big load trying to get into a womb. I was thankful to hear my "wife" doing her usual wind up moans (which Natalie knew first hand), and let loose jet upon jet into her spasming pussy. She rode out the finish for a few more strokes until I flopped out of her along with a pool of our juices. I quickly passed out again, while she dismounted, wiping up the puddle with her hand.

"Ohhh... that was so good! Quick but satisfying. That wasn't just a dick that was THE dick. I have been looking forward to that for so long. There is just one little problem." as she holds out her hand.

My wife did not hesitate and slurped it up, enjoying the mix of her two lovers.

"Problem solved!"

"No, not that! That!" Pointing to her full and dripping pussy.

Again, my wife quickly took action, dropping to her knees and forcing her face between her Girlfriends thighs to lick and suck out the savory juice. The action jolts Natalie into submission and she leans back on the wall parting her legs, allowing my wife full access.

After a moment her head cleared so she continues, "You better get a longer tongue to get it all! I have not been using birth control, and this week is the middle of my cycle!"

"Oh!" gasps my wife, "I didn't think about that! For it to fool him you couldn't use a condom. We don't even have any!"

"Yeah, I would normally have made him pull out but I didn't have warning and the first shot started me off, then I didn't give a shit! Oh it was so good! I just hope it was worth it!"

"Well there is nothing to do about it now. We might as well get some sleep, and worry about it tomorrow."

Crying, "But what will I do? I can't be your Nanny if I'm pregnant! Then I'll have to move out," with a deep sob.

Soothing her, gently kissing the tears, "First of all, the question is what will WE do, and second who says you can't be pregnant and a Nanny? Thirdly, don't be ridiculous we don't want you to move regardless. Sweetie don't ruin a wonderful fuck with panic."

"I just love you so much!" the two naked women crushing together in the dark hallway.

--

The next morning I let the girls sleep a bit, got the kids up and fed, and sent them to watch some cartoons.

The girls came down together earlier than I had expected and both with an odd look on their faces, which took a minute for me to grasp as guilt. Of course, the guilt I assumed to misbehavior at the club, but waited for them to present the explanation. My wife started.

"The kids are occupied in the other room right?"

Not a good beginning.

"We have a confession about last night."

Just as I thought.

Then Natalie continued

"You see, I had not been with a guy in a long time. The last few dates I had didn't go anywhere. So especially on my birthday I was feeling alone, and romantically hopeless."

"You have plenty of time to find a good guy! I thought you two would have a great time together!"

"We did!"

Uh oh.

"The thing is I was really hoping to connect on my birthday, plus I was super horny."

Oh, man what did they do?

"But the club did not work out, the guys were all sleaze bags."

Maybe it can still turn around!

"But I was so horny and the dancing made it worse, that sex with Stephanie just didn't cut it, I needed a dick!"

What did she just say?

"Wait, did you just say you two had sex?"

Both sheepishly, "yeah"

"And I didn't get to watch?!"

Which elicited smirks and giggles.

"Actually last night was not the first time."

"I KNEW it! You two have been goin' at for years haven't you! And I am just now finding out about this? The fun we could have had together!" in mock anger.

"No, not years! Just a couple weeks."

"Oh, is that why all the energetic sex lately? I hoped I was pushing the right buttons to keep you cuming back." with a wink.

"Well, we were about to bring you in-"

"All you had to do was crook a finger." speaking to Stephanie.

"AHA!, all that teasing and flaunting, was on purpose! You two are so deliciously cruel." with a smirk.

"Honey you passed the temptation with perfect responses. Taking appreciative notice, without making any moves, at least not any real moves. That shows your love and commitment to both of us so effectively."

"Thanks! Wait, I'm lost what are you confessing too? You know I would be delighted for you two to have fun together. I'd love to be there but, don't let that stop you."

Back to Natalie, "Ok, so I was so horny and needed a good dicking, your wife offered your services."

"Really? Now is a good time for me. How about you?"

"Well..."

"Oh more teasing I see." smiling.

"Did you enjoy your surprise last night?" Stephanie says with a giggle.

"I wasn't all that surprised, I figured you would be horny after dancing. You usually are. I don't remember much but I remember it was good, and I thought I got you off."

Natalie says bluntly, "You got ME off! It was great! Stephanie thought it would be funny if we tricked you into thinking I was her."

"I thought the techniques were a little different but between dancing and grogginess I didn't think anything of it. I'm very glad you enjoyed it, I wish I had known. I suppose you know I have found it tough to keep a friendly distance."

"Actually, you moaned my name before you woke up, so yeah I figured you'd be okay with it."

"Well that was easy, no big deal. Umm... could I get a second chance for fairness?" big cheesy smile.

"Actually we're still not done. Do you remember how we ended?"

"Gloriously! With a big load deposited at the sperm bank."

"Remember how I have not had sex in a long time."

"Fooled me."

"Damn it! I was off birth control, and this is my fertile time!" she snapped and started crying.

Stephanie comforts her while glaring at me.

"Oh. I see. I am sorry to make light of the situation. That is a big deal."

Natalie sobs and runs up to her room.

"Wait, what did I say? I... but... Why is she so sad?"

"Come with me, she just needs to hear it from you that we are not going to fire her or kick her out."

"Why on earth would we do that? If she is gonna have our baby... my baby... her... whatever, a baby, that is more reason for her to stay and have help and support."

"She is terrified that you might feel differently. That was perfect, just come say that to her. Make her feel safe and supported. Make sure she knows she has a family. Just a tip, referring to her informally will sound more inviting."

Knock, knock.

"Baby?" as I get slapped for stupidity.

"Honey, can we come in?" my wife says more smoothly and soothingly.

"Its your room! I will get out right away!"

"Oh, no you don't! You're not going anywhere with our baby! Mine and Yours. I love you. We love you, and we will not stand to see you hurt. I am sorry I am a bit slow and did not react as I should have. We will never abandon you, especially not now. It hurts me that you would even think we would want you to go. We want you to stay and be supported, we want you to be a part of this family."

As I said the last part I landed on my knee in front of her bed looking up into her sad lovely eyes.

My wife says in disbelief, "Do you realize you just asked her to marry you?"

"Well... that was not quite what I said."

"Look at you, and how you just said that. You are such a dope. Here let me."

My wife very deliberately gets on one knee in front of her Girlfriend.

"Natalie, you are very important to us, and have come to be a critical piece of our household and our love, we cannot bear the thought of losing you, would you please do us the honoring of being Married to us?"

"Yes! Yes! Definitely Yes!"

First passionately kissing Stephanie, and then me. Of course I got a huge thrill from our first kiss, and she did too, lingering and deepening, years of pent up restraint let loose in an unending kiss. Only breaking to take a breath, then starting again, mixing our wife back in.

12