Triad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept with Abby and Jean that night, making love to each of them in the middle of the night. Connie and Anna went off to my bedroom in the other house, and admitted the next day that they too had a highly sexual night.

By week's end, I was nearly a basket case having become the sexual 'toy boy' for the four women. I stepped up the enhancement supplements and hormones I was taking to keep Anna and Abby happy, and doubled the daily dosage of my Cialis.

At the same time, the women refined their relationship with each other. I was party to some of the discussions they had about their new relationships. Jean and Connie deferred to Don on some items, but since he was absent some questions and boundaries remained open for discussion.

I did take a picture of the four women nude with their arms around each other, standing on top of one of the sand dunes between our houses. I sent it to Jean, and she in turn used it in a suggestive and revealing email she sent her husband.

12