Triad - Hard Times

Story Info
Couple finds unique solution with family friend.
2.5k words
3.99
27.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Triad - Hard Times

----

Backgroud to Triad with many chapters to follow. This part of the story sets the stage and includes romantic loving. Further parts of the story get more exciting.

----

I want to share our story in hopes that it may encourage and support others to find their own ways of living well. The story starts with hard times, but shows their is a silk lining to every cloud. Let me begin a couple years ago when my wife Stephanie and I were having our good friend Natalie over for dinner one Friday night.

"Hey Tom, Natalie should be here anytime, you should get the wine out and pour us all a glass."

"As you wish." with a wink.

Just then the door opens as Natalie lets herself in, not only expected for dinner but always welcome.

"Right on time, I have a glass of wine with your name on it!"

"I hope you have something stronger than wine, I need a good stiff drink after today!"

"Yeah, I've got your stiff drink right here!" pointing down with innuendo.

"Sorry, I'm in a pretty sour mood and won't be much fun for dinner tonight, but really need some company."

As I split her wine into our glasses and get a real drink for Natalie, my better half does the more appropriate comforting.

"We are happy to help however we can. What was so bad today?"

"We have all been seeing the economy headed down, and it finally caught up to me. I was just laid off indefinitely!" she chugs the strong rum and coke I had handed her. Shaking her glass for a refill.

As I go to fix another for her, throw out the obvious, "What a coincidence we were planning on layin---"

Stephanie cuts me off "Knock it off! You jerk, this is serious, and no time for joking around."

While we have all been friends since High School and have talked very openly about everything including sex in all those years nothing ever actually happened besides good natured teasing and innuendo.

"So you have savings and can get assistance for awhile, you'll be fine. Nothing to worry about."

"No, six months ago rent went up and I was having trouble keeping up as it was. Then that idiot hit my car and he didn't have insurance leaving me with the bill. Now this! I don't know what I am going to do."

"Well you can still draw unemployment."

"Yeah, but it won't come even close to covering expenses."

"Lets forget about it for the night and get silly drunk. We can figure it out tomorrow."

"Absolutely!"

"It has been awhile since we got loaded."

I quickly get to taking things up a notch. We all enjoy a few drinks before even starting dinner so in no time we are buzzing. We soon get back to joking and laughing and put the worries behind for now. Natalie stays ahead of us in drinks and after we settled into the couch for awhile, she dozes off first.

I gently scoop her up and carry her to our spare room upstairs. Reluctantly taking her next door to the Master Bedroom.

Being a little sloshed I take notice of things that I usually try to overlook to protect our friendship. First her smell, the alcohol adds a little but she is wearing a wonderful light perfume that tickles my nose and stirs my interest. Then her soft breathing and lovely peaceful face that doesn't show any of her current troubles. The way her silk shirt followed her curves and falls into that wonderful valley between her firm C-cups.

Drinks turned my usually innocent care for her into disappointment at having to tuck her in and not take her to my bed.

When she is comfortable for the night I head back down to help clean up, but found it was already done. My wife on her way to the stairs.

"What a surprise! I never thought she would be in the unemployment line. She has such a good attitude and is smart."

"When there's no work it doesn't matter how good you are."

Heading to the stairs I notice my wife is a little wobbly too, and recall she had kept ahead of me in drinks too.

"You look a little too stairs for the drunk, maybe I should carry you to bed also."

"Ooh, my strong man, that would be mahvalous!" she said with a naughty smile. "It sure looked nice when you carried Natalie up."

I carry my wife up to our bed and also begin noticing things about her. She is wearing the bra I like best that highlights her soft mounds. As well as the thigh high stockings that are usually reserved for more formal occasions. All wrapped up in her close fitting elegant purple dress, just right to look nice without being formal.

"I think maybe I ought to help you into nothing more comfortable."

In our bedroom I make a production of slowly undressing my wife. Standing her up so she is holding onto the dresser, I move behind her and work my hands up and down her sides and back gently caressing her figure and ticklish places. Then I start down the tiny buttons on her back. One by one revealing another peak of her and kiss her creamy skin after each button.

When all the buttons are loose, I slide the dress straps off her shoulders and make sure to fondle her contained melons on the way down. Draping her gown over the dresser, I continue the process.

Still behind her, I reach around to really give her boobs some attention, hefting and softly bouncing them in their lacy form. Rubbing my fingers gently over the see-through-thin black lace to wake up her nipples. As they begin to extend I graze over them delicately, lingering when her breath reveals her appreciation. I finally get back to the task at hand and unhook her bra, setting it with her gown.

Standing there in her black lace g-string with black stockings leaning against the dresser and her ample breasts fully exposed and heavily swaying as she lightly rocks back and forth seductively, my progressing arousal turns into a raging hard on. But the task is not done yet.

I step back up behind her rubbing my stiffness against her supple booty. Wrapping my hands around her, starting again at her swaying knockers I quickly move my hands down over her soft belly to her short trimmed patch. Reaching under her lace, I begin the game of getting her ready for action, only to find she is already most of the way there. Snaking a finger between her folds I find ample wetness to spread around and over my fingers. Using her juices I give her clit some gentle attention until I feel it respond and harden, then I get more aggressive. In long firm strokes I grind against her clitoris. Then the tip of my middle finger catches in her snatch, she wants real attention.

Again I gradually move her from gentle stimulation to full rough fingering. Just my middle finger twirling around, preparing and opening. Then adding another to plunge up into her half way. With two fingers probing and rocking in and out while my palm presses her clit and folds, gaining more and more depth. Then two fingers are not enough and even a third needs added gyration to hit all her aching folds.

"Whew, we better take a break there. And I have got to get my tongue around that rod poking my cheeks!"

In one motion she quickly sinks to her knees and spins around. Whipping my belt open and dropping my pants and boxers faster than I can believe. With my pants around my ankles she pushes me backward until I fall on the bed. Wasting no time she scrambles up between my knees and starts slurpping all along my shaft. She runs her tongue up and down and around, then takes just the cap in fully, circling with her tongue, tickling the ridge under the helmet. Stroking with her hand up and down my length, pumping me into her mouth. Twisting and curling with her wrist to increase the sensations and alter the pattern.

She normally skips foreplay and just jumps on, so getting to watch her bob up and down for awhile added, to the undressing, and even with alcohol had me about ready to pop.

She loves to tease however, so multiple times she would bring me right to the edge and stop. She also knows repeated close-calls increases my load which she enjoys.

"Mmm... Ohhhh...."

"Hey! Don't wake Natalie or the kids!"

"The kids are down the hall, and Natalie is too drunk to hear."

My beautiful wife finally let go of my soaked dick, slid off her G-string, but left her stockings on, and climbed on top of me. Knees by my ribs she carefully lowered herself onto me. One hand down between us, stroking me and guiding my cock into her ready opening. In only a couple strokes our pelvises are grinding together, simultaneously filling her deeply and rubbing her clit.

I reach up and massage both her milky mounds and was rewarded with small trickles of her milk. Our youngest child was just being weaned and that finally let me play with the excesses, which I thoroughly enjoy. There is just nothing like the light sweet taste of milk spraying out of my wife. I grope her for a bit while I grind into her but it is too difficult to get my mouth on them so I roll her onto her back.

Then paused just for an instant to free my ankles for better grip. Getting back to it we are both getting close so I assure alignment and shove into her, getting a satisfying grunt in response. Cock fully buried and pounding her, I arched my back so I could really get after her mammaries. The more we went on the more milk was flowing. As the right sprayed under suction, the left dribbled and puddled. So back and forth I went trying to avoid losing any to the sheets.

Her breathing speeds up into shallow gasps with soft grunts, and knew that it was time to finish up. So I let her glorious milkers run while I bring my mouth to hers. Passionately our mouths meet in the familiar way and we heavily breath into each other. Finally she went after my tongue sucking it into her mouth, and that set her off. In only a couple more strokes her twat was convulsing and twitching around my full cock still pounding her hard.

I swear there is an electric tingle from her that I can never withstand. Stroking to the last instant, I withdraw and ground my balls on her bush, throwing jet after jet of my seed onto her heaving belly. Strings of white goo spread from her patch, over her soft belly, in her belly button, and up to the undersides of milky boobs, to mingle with her own puddles on her chest.

"Ohhhh... that was so hot! I just love watching you blast onto me like that! And my boobs! Feeling the milk flow out with your boner buried in me... mmmm."

"YOU were so hot tonight, that dress, and stockings, with my favorite bra... oooh!"

"Well something gave you a bigger load than usual. Does it happen to have anything to do with our smokin hot inebriated guest one door down?"

"Well, maybe a little..." I hear my drunken self admitting.

"Oh, really! ...Well, I guess she was particularly gorgeous tonight. I have to find out what perfume she wears cause I love it! And that silk shirt..."

Hearing the same observations from my wife only encouraged me. "That was exactly what I was noticing when I carried her upstairs."

"I gotta say that got me a little worked up. Watching you easily carry her up the stairs, with that look on your face."

"What look?"

"The one that said you were genuinely concerned and care for her. I always suspected it was just that she is my friend, or the attraction that you joke about is more than a joke."

"After all this time, I do genuinely care for her. Of course, I am attracted to her, but I try very hard to keep that in check. You know... now that I think about it, I would even say that I love her."

"Ummm.... what?!" my wife says a bit shocked.

"Well don't you love her?"

"Uh... I hadn't... I suppose I do, but that is different! We are really good friends. Beyond friends."

"But Natalie and I aren't?"

"Yeah, but you're a man and that changes things."

"I guess... but... Ahh, Mm too drun to splain." with a wink.

-----

The next morning Natalie is first up and already making breakfast, thankfully with plenty of coffee.

We start to talk about solutions but soon the kids get up and are excited to see Natalie, so we let it drop. Being Saturday we all were home for the day. We ask Natalie to stay for a while and we have some family fun, going to the park, and games.

Later in the day Stephanie takes a call and receives some bad news of our own. Our Child Care Center is closing in a week, and we will need to find a new service. We both work and had to find a solution by the following Monday morning. We already know from previous searches there were very few quality services available. To find anything so soon would be tough to say the least.

"You know, I find myself with free time this Monday, I could watch the kids for a while to give you time to find a permanent arrangement."

"The kids love spending time with you, that would be great!"

-----

Three weeks later we still had not found a service and Natalie had not found any work opportunities. One afternoon, finding a permanent solution became the topic.

"We sure appreciate you helping with this for so much longer than planned. I can't believe our service closed, we can't find anyone with openings."

"I have really come to enjoy being the babysitter, well I guess Nanny at this point. Since I have not been able to find work maybe I should pursue a career change."

"What are you thinking of?"

"To be your Nanny!"

"Ohh... That would be wonderful! The last few weeks have really been great." but as the idea sunk in sounded less likely to work.

"But... we were not paying our service enough to cover your rent, I don't think we can afford what you would need long term."

"I was thinking about that too, I spend so much time here maybe I can move into the spare room. Usually live-in Nannies are expensive, but if I don't have to pay my own rent, I could work for way less."

-----

A week later she had ended her lease, moved out of her apartment, and into our spare room. Getting paid exactly what we had paid our Child Care Center. Which actually became good pay when she had practically zero expenses.

----

Continued in Live in Nanny.