Triage a Trois

Story Info
Hospital trip becomes erotic torture.
4.1k words
4.21
118.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he entered the emergency room, Dimitri was more sure now than ever before in his life that if he died at this very moment, his could not be a more sad and pathetic end. It started a three days ago. Or maybe long before that, when he first met Stephanie. But Dimitri was certain that if not for his girlfriend's fickle and persisting jealousy, he would not be in this mortifying situation.

Hailing from a traditional Greek family, Dimitri always expected to find a nice girl at some neighborhood get-together, where everyone was friendly and already knew each other. A good marriage starts across a fence, he'd always been taught. This was one young man who was never comfortable with the idea of hopping bars and trolling for chicks, like his work buddies enjoyed to do. Too many people in the city were impersonal, impatient, and self-important.

Nevertheless, he once allowed himself to be dragged along on just such an endeavor. Dimitri's friends were enthusiastic hunters of the feminine creature and this time, their catch that night was lopsided: A quartet of bleach blond sirens, bejeweled and bewitching in their own quest for the opposite sex. But the menfolk numbered only three and a fourth was needed to seal the deal. Thus, Dimitri was enlisted to fill the gap.

The corresponding woman, a green-eyed firebrand, was his exact opposite. Where Dimitri was reserved, Stephanie was out-going. Where he quiet, she vocal. The young Greek was awed by Stephanie and treated her with the reverence of a goddess.

Over the intervening weeks, he realized she certainly was special. Special in the way that the Hydra grew more ferocious with each stroke of Herakles' sword. Like the multi-headed monster of legend, every perceived wound inflicted on the street-smart city gal by Dimitri's rural naivete magnified the ferocity of the beast beneath her beauty. Nothing he did was good enough, everything he said was an embarrassment. His mere presence became a nuisance. Whatever captivating quality she first displayed in that bar had melted away like wax, revealing yet another wicked crone, old before her time.

But for some reason, she never got fed up enough to dump him. This alone seemed to confirm for Dimitri the goodness of her heart. Naive, indeed.

The straw that broke the camel's back was laid three days prior. Stephanie was the last of her friends to wrangle her target into bed. The four girls only wanted men for the appendage between their legs, not for the value of their companionship. Her new boyfriend's grasp of modern dating was tenuous at best and much nagging had been required to get him to drop his pants. Stephanie was eager to see if the virility of Greek men was a well-deserved stereotype.

To say Stephanie's disappointment was apparent and acute would be an understatement. The annoyed twist she gave his distressingly average package was clearly indicative of her mood. If she ever made him feel less of a man before then, she finally managed to out-do herself. But poor old Dimitri was a fool. Rather than see her for the Harpy that she was, he was convinced the fault lie with himself. Something had to be done, he decided.

With no small amount of awkwardness, he sought to consult his more woman-savvy work buddies. The prerequisite period of macho ribbing eventually gave way to the semi-serious advice to utilize medicinal supplements. Anyone with a passing familiarity with the Internet (i.e. not Dimitri) knew it was the perfect place to find "exciting new ways to increase the size of your penis!" Amid much snickering, his buddies put in the order for an express delivery of "this generation's miracle drug, no prescription necessary."

The package came into his hand this very afternoon. Anxious to show Stephanie her new and improved boyfriend, Dimitri swallowed half the bottle of small green pills. Though at first enticed by the massive present awaiting her, outlined in cotton boxer shorts like a poorly wrapped Christmas present, Stephanie's joy quickly gave way to disgust. What she found was not a manly tool of lust, but a text book case of overdosing.

Dimitri's member was grossly swollen, veins pounding with an excessive flow. His skin, a healthy olive hue, had darkened about the member to the color of freshly tilled soil. It twitched like a thing possessed; the proverbial one-eyed snake. That Dimitri himself didn't find this to be unusual—beyond the mild confusion of the inexperienced—only served to incite her monstrous wrath.

The shrieked epitaphs that followed him out into the apartment hallway would have made even the swarthiest of sailors blush. Amused neighbors observed through peepholes and doors held cautiously ajar as Dimitri was chased down the hall, his girlfriend screaming obscenities regarding his physical and mental prowess, or lack thereof. She bombarded him with his clothes. The shoes hurt the most.

Discouraged though he was, it did the young man's heart good to hear her final words were well-meaning instruction: "And go to the fucking hospital! Unless you want to loose that thing and finally be just as dickless as you act!" she called down from the fourth floor.

It was a struggle just to dress. Dimitri's jeans didn't fit well around the rigid tool. Even the act of driving was bittersweet torture, as each bump and pothole he hit sent tremors through his sensitive loins. Now that the adrenaline rush of anticipated intercourse had passed, an ache began to sink in that laced each pleasurable jolt with an equally sharp pain.

The hospital's emergency room was a madhouse. Summer was the busy season as people felt more adventurous and found new ways to hurt themselves. Everyone else was in there for a legitimate reason. Dimitri felt like a moron for showing up with nothing more serious than a troublesome erection.

He approached the triage window with as much nonchalance as he could manage. Thanks to the uncontrollable jerking of his hips, it came across as the stagger of a gimp, attracting every eye in the room. The nurse on duty was accustomed to seeing all kinds of hideous injuries and was, at the moment, more concerned with the thorough mastication of her bubblegum. Her attitude of indifference vanished as Dimitri approached.

"Hello," he greeted genially. "I am having a problem."

"No kidding!" the nurse replied. She was a young little thing with chestnut brown hair the curled up at her shoulders. Not much of her figure could be seen behind the desk, but her azure blue smock hugged her curves flatteringly. "So what happened to you, pal?"

Dimitri put the bottle of remaining pills on the counter. "This."

The nurse examined them. "You have erectile dysfunction?" A snicker rippled through the crowd of waiting patients. She eyed the pole in his jeans, causing him to blush fiercely. "No, I suppose not."

The young man shuffled in place, feeling extremely self-conscious under the nurse's examination. Whenever her gaze strayed from the bulge protruding in front of him, it would be drawn back like a magnetic attraction. She bit her lip, colored the same glossy pink as her gum, internally debating something of obvious importance. Her cheeks flushed. When she spoke again, her eyes avoided his face—and thankfully any other part of his body.

"I'm...gonna have to...check with a doctor," she murmured distractedly. The nurse pushed away from her desk and hurried down the hall, barely able to keep herself from running, her chair clattering across the office. "You can take a seat!" she called back.

Satisfied that everything would be taken care off, Dimitri minced his way to a row of seats. He eased himself down as carefully as possible, but was unable to stifle a gasp as the rough material of his jeans squeezed the bulbous member contained within. The amusement of his fellow patients shifted to ire. Shame filled him as he heard more than a few mutters of "pervert" and "sick fuck-o."

His wait was mercifully short. The nurse hurried back, pushing a wheelchair. "The doctor will see you now, sir. I'll wheel you in."

Gritting his teeth against this latest indignity, Dimitri transferred quickly and willed the young nurse to cart him away from this public embarrassment will all due speed. She took him down a wide hall with various offices lining either side; one of the florescent bulbs above flickered in an ominous fashion.

A tall woman with long, black hair greeted them at the door to one of the offices. "Here's our poor, suffering man," she said in a thick tone. "My name is Doctor Morales. We'll take very good care of you, sir."

Equally dark eyes gazed at him hypnotically behind her spectacles. She took control of the wheelchair from the nurse, who didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave. Inside the office, he saw quite a lot of equipment he didn't recognize, including some strange contraption sticking out of a padded table.

The doctor removed her coat, revealing a tight sweater and gray pleated skirt. She leaned over a counter to fill out some paperwork. The shapely curves of her hips, buttocks, and thighs did little to abate the pressure in Dimitri's pants. Doctor Morales asked the typical questions; name, age, family history, et cetera. When it came to the reason for his visit, Dimitri tried to be as forthcoming as possible, but he stammered terribly. The woman laughed warmly, amused by his boyish clumsiness.

Finally, Doctor Morales filled a syringe with some clear fluid from a bottle with print too small to read across the room. "Just need to give you a shot to help you relax, Dimitri. This won't hurt a bit."

"And then this...problem...will go away?" he asked hopefully.

"You'll need to undergo a minor procedure," she admitted. "Nothing to worry about at all."

The tiny smile on her rouged lips gave Dimitri pause, but he didn't have much time to consider it after she'd pricked him in the arm. A fog like that of early morning intruded upon his consciousness. His head swam. He was vaguely aware of the triage nurse entering the office and then he was asleep.

==

When Dimitri awoke, he was terribly disoriented. He knew he was in a different position, on his back. The lights had been turned down. He felt a bit chilly. Awareness returned slowly as he watched two dark shapes moving about the brightly lit room.

Then like a bolt of lightning, Dimitri realized he was naked. Very much so. Laid out on the padded table, his legs were held akimbo in the metal contraption, both they and his hands bound in soft woolen restraining cuffs. The still engorged member rose from his groin and quivered, a charmer-less snake that glared at him belligerently.

"Ah! Our patient is awake at last!" Doctor Morales reentered his field of vision. In the process of disrobing, she was quickly catching up to Dimitri's unadorned state. "It'll be just a moment longer, sir," she continued, her ponderous bosom swinging free as she slipped off her bra. "We'll begin the 'procedure' in a moment."

"What is going on?" Dimitri demanded, looking around the office. Sex toys seemed to be spilling out of the cabinets. "What are going to do to me?"

"Working at a hospital isn't as adventuresome as television makes it out to be, Dimitri," explained the doctor. "Most of the doctors are old and grouchy. Not a lot of interoffice sex going on. So when a young stud like you happens along, well, I like to make sure his stay is...eventful."

"That's—not—right," he replied, fumbling for words in his panic. "That's r-rape! HELP! SOMEBODY, HELP!"

Morales laughed again, but it didn't seem quite so warm as before. "Oh, what a wholesome boy you are! But there's no point fussing about it. This is a delivery room, so it's thoroughly soundproofed. Just try to relax and enjoy your treatment."

Dimitri struggled against his bonds, but the contraption was built to hold a woman in the throws of violent labor. There was little he could do in such an awkward position.

The doctor stood between his outstretched legs, wearing nought but a garter belt, stockings, and an impish grin. Painted nails traced the throbbing veins of his manhood reverently. Tickling sensations coursed down his rod, sapping his strength and replacing it with delight.

"Quite a specimen," she breathed, her voice heavy with lust. The doctor's thick red lips descended like the beak of a ravenous bird, slipping tightly around the swollen head. She lovingly suckled it and prodded at the sensitive glans with an expert tongue. One hand wrapped around the girth of his penis, while another cupped his balls, juggling them in her palm.

Dimitri shook his head exaggeratedly, trying—and failing—to resist the doctor's skillful play. He saw the triage nurse in the corner. She too had stripped and had both hands working feverishly between her legs, a look of restrained longing on her girlish face.

"Please stop this!" Dimitri cried to her. The nurse would not meet his pleading gaze.

"She won't make a move unless I say so," Doctor Morales said. She kissed her way down to his balls and lapped at the wrinkled sac. "Michelle is totally submissive to me," she added, before dragging a long lick back up the underside of Dimitri's member. "Besides, just look at her! She wants you too bad to let you escape! And she'll get her turn. Eventually."

Taking her heavy breasts into hand, she squished the young Greek's manhood between them. She made slow, deliberate strokes up and down his length. The warmth of her flesh soothed the aching in his over-medicated tool. It was a comfortable feeling, not so teasing as before, like the embrace of a mother. Dimitri relaxed just enough for the sensations to penetrate his resolve. He was overwhelmed by them. His hips bucked, as if to plunge his manhood deeper into her bosom. Doctor Morales laughed joyfully and redoubled her efforts.

Dimitri felt the pressure building at the base of his loins. It squeezed up through his member, a lump through a narrow tube. The inflamed began to itch and then it erupted. Thick semen sprayed out and hit Morales in the chin, surprising her with its force. More followed, smearing her face and breasts with pearly cream.

The doctor licked a bit from her fingers, savoring the taste. "There, now. That wasn't so bad, was it? But it looks like we'll need to drain a bit more fluid," she mused.

While Michelle watched lustfully, Doctor Morales climbed onto the bed and straddled Dimitri's torso. The nurse's eyes were glued to her sodden breasts, more out of desire to clean them of the young Greek's seed, than any love for the doctor herself. Morales clearly enjoyed putting on the show as she gyrated her wide hips above Dimitri's squirming body. Her pubis was neatly trimmed and the dark, coarse hair were fragrant with womanly musk. The labia, spread by her deft fingers, were nearly as thick and red as the lips on her face. They glistened and dripped nectar on his toned abdomen.

Dimitri couldn't help but to feel anxious as the doctor positioned herself above his still iron hard member, at once fearing what she'll do and anticipating the pleasure to come. He swallowed hard. "You can't do this," he croaked, his homey moral upbringing winning out. "I-I am—I never—"

His tormentor paused, her arousal giving way to surprise. "Don't tell me!" Morales countered, the disbelief evident on her face. "You're not a virgin?" Shame would not let the young Greek meet her eyes. "You are! Would you believe it, Michelle? We've hit the jackpot! Oh, I'm going to enjoy this all the more!"

Without further ado, the doctor plunged down onto her patient's erection. Long accustomed to being penetrated by organs and objects of considerable size, she took him into herself easily, right up to the hilt. Her muscle control was uncanny. She squeezed, throbbed, and pulsed in all the right ways to generate the strongest sensations. It was heavenly torture. Dimitri couldn't fight the tears flowing down his cheeks, even as his being surged with ecstasy. He beat his head upon the bed almost as hard as the doctor rode his manhood.

She was merciless, at times moving with a jerky quickness and at others, driving down with a terrific crash of flesh upon flesh. She twisted the slab of meat with dance-like motions, manipulating its rigid length beyond normal tolerances. Their bodies glistened with sweat, which flew from their bodies with every pound. Dimitri gnashed his teeth and cried aloud. The doctor laughed, her dark hair flying wildly.

His howl of climax was a bestial thing. Morales matched his cry, her own shriek of ungodly pleasure resonating off the walls. If Dimitri had not been buckled down, he surely would have thrown the doctor from him in the convulsions of his second orgasm. A hot blast of seed filled the woman utterly, spraying from her moist folds by the sheer force of it.

The doctor had to take hold of the Greek's legs to steady herself from the orgasmic quaking beneath her. Eventually it settled, with only the barest tremor of Dimitri's sobs. She lounged indolently, quite content with herself, while the youth felt his heart sink. What depravity, what madness, could have overtaken him so?

Doctor Morales rose slowly, unsure of the strength that remained in her legs. Dimitri's manhood at first seemed unwilling to withdraw from her depths. The organ that slid out was softer, though no less erect, and coated in its own slimy cum. Thick strands of the stuff drooled from her nether lips.

"Come here, Michelle," Morales commanded, crooking a finger at her horny subordinate. "We need a bit of clean-up over here."

The young nurse approached obediently. She clambered atop the Greek as well to face her master and dove face-first into that cum-splattered mound. Michelle lapped up every drop, cleaned the pubic hairs to a silken sheen, then began to suck Dimitri's seed out of the doctor's womb. She slurped noisily, using tongue and fingers to coax the pearly goo from between the fleshy folds. Morales watched and smiled in satisfaction, but soon, her breath grew shallow and she began to pant. She gave a sigh-like moan as Michelle continued her efforts diligently.

"That's enough," the doctor said and pushed at her slave's head.

When that didn't dissuade the nurse, she swung a brutal slap across the face. Michelle recoiled. Morales slapped her twice more for good measure, causing the younger woman to cringe and sob. Even from behind, Dimitri could see the cheek was glowing red. The doctor climbed down with a reproachful look on her face, but it melted away and she pulled Michelle into an embrace.

"Oh, my love, I didn't want to hurt you," she cooed, laying kisses on her slave's face. "But you're just too good! I didn't want you to get distracted, that's all. We can't let our patient feel left out, can we?" Michelle shook her head; her apology was muffled by the doctor's hefty bosom. "That's right, baby. Now you take care of our dear Dimitri while I prepare the next phase of his treatment."

Dimitri didn't like the sound of it, but he didn't have any time to dwell on it. He was already exhausted and a new stimulation confused his senses as Michelle went to work.

Where Doctor Morales seemed ravenously hungry in her love-making, the touch of the young nurse was merely insistent and somehow gentle. She began by cupping his balls and carefully cleaning the wrinkled sac, then moved upwards. Her tongue lay broad strokes over the veined shaft of his penis. Curiously, such light ministrations were all the more maddening in the way they aroused his desires. Sealing her bubblegum-hued lips around the broad cap, she squeezed along the urethra as one might a tube of paste, milking the member further.

From the way Michelle lay over Dimitri's body, her petite rear-end was right in his face. Between the two firm ass cheeks was the puckered pink anus. Below that, perfectly shaved and swollen with arousal, were the petals of the young nurse's womanly flower. The tiny bud of her clitoris peeked out at him. She ground her hairless crotch into the Greek's well-muscled chest, leaving sticky streaks of cream. He suddenly felt very thirsty.

12