All Comments on 'Trials of Love Pt. 02'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have a far higher likelihood of being a starting quarterback for an NFL team than you do of being a concert pianist who makes a living touring and recording. In fact, it's hard to think of one who doesn't have to teach and do workshops to make ends meet. The idea that a concert pianist would need to conceal being married for any reason is ridiculous.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I like Wanderer63’s comment about the LW never taking the blame for straying. Drugs or hormones allegedly cause a lot of cheating.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Author is a one trick pony. All characters are exactly the same regardless of the story.

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonalmost 2 years ago

a load of horse shit.

but hey it's a fantasy.

I find myself thinking though, why aren't men excused their "cheating" for imbalances. Testosterone is a constant companion for us. it doesn't come and go!!! yet, you don't ever hear a man blaming it for dipping his dick where he shouldn't.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

oh looks like it was said already "as she'd said that he knew she was married"

no she didnt, u should read ur stories to correct inconstancies.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

eh i cant get behind the hormone thing. i know im a man and so diff but i have a thyroid problem that makes my hormones go crazy and i have no problem with self-control. i feel like im stronger than most mentally so theres also that but still the hormone excuse doesn't cut it for me and i must be really jaded or maybe its ur writing but i didnt believe her lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A couple of things. First, it’s very well written. Next, having said that is while hormones out of whack thing is just so overused. And her story doesn’t add up. She only allowed him access to her breasts? No way if her hormones were so messed up. Also, why did she leave the concert without him to go to the party? Her explanation was complete b.s. He’s trapped now though since she’s pregnant. I’d do another chapter and make the baby Nigel’s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Pete is buying what Kay is selling I would like to get my chance at him because I have 200 feet of beach front property in Arizona I would like to sell him... shouldn't take too much effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like someone should insist on a dna test.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 year ago

The second half is not as good as the first. In this part Kayla is too contrite and he is not skeptical enough about her affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To much of her story don't ad up.

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with jop1945. Too much of her story doesn't add up. She says several times she had begun to doubt her love for her husband but then says it was her constant love for him that kept her from having sex with Nigel. And when she's going through all this, she couldn't call him even once and tell him she's having these problems? He says he would have dropped his projects and come to her. And it seems like he would have. And she implies that she went to the edge with N, but when she actually describes it, it was only kissing and touching her breasts. Feels inconsistent. But in my mind the capper is that if he was confident enough to propose in front of a huge crowd of friends they must have talked about what each envisioned life together to be like, to have discussed things like where they would live, and most of all they would have told each other many times that they loved each other. No way would a man propose if the woman had never even expressed her love for him. I want to believe her but it's very, very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How many excuses can women come up with to cheat ? It’s always someone or something else’s fault. Oh he was so charming, oh it was my hormones, oh it was my period, oh it was the drink, oh it was his 10” cock or any other BS.

I’ve never heard such a load of bollocks in my life. As for the Australian bitches, they would have gone head first into the canal.

He surely can’t believe a word this lying, cheating, two-faced, tart says ? He is either terminally stupid or the most gullible cuck the world has ever known.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If women can’t be held accountable for their choices, then why are they allowed to make any?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your stories that I’ve read are very thought provoking , you very much show the heart ache for the male main characters and use the female main characters to show the emotions behind their cheating.the stories are very well written it is your story to tell and you tell it masterfully . While my personal opinion is fidelity and loyalty are the most important thing in a relationship once those are broke. It’s over break up time that is my personal opinion and what I would do in that situation

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Peter doesn't read well, which is a flaw, considering he's a writer. He also doesn't observe well, which is tragic for a writer. Repeatedly, OP puts things in Peter's face, and he misses them.

-

This writer's character, Kayla, would have asked a certain question when they met again if she was a typical woman. Kayla would've asked Peter, "Why didn't you step in and stop Nigel's nonsense? And don't tell me Stephen held you back because I saw you pull away! No, you failed me when you could've shown the world whose wedding bands I really wear! Instead, you ran away!"

-

Sadly, as the conversation continues, Peter keeps accusing her, even when she's given him repeated explanations of why things occurred. Again, this is the archetype of the LW Male (Male in name only) who generally has no grace, honor, or compassion for anyone but himself. The irony is that he's beating her up for things that happened months ago when if he had just STAYED, like a man with nothing to fear or hide, it would've been over before morning.

-

It's one thing to read a realistic story where the characters make mistakes, makes poor choices, or are just hapless. However, the angry man whose response is running away, getting drunk, ghosting, crying, and refusing to communicate has become a worthless cliché.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nonsense.

Think about this.

You are trying to hide. You are in rural France. You meet some random Aussies. You know them for like a week.

Remember. You are hiding. And doing a very effective job at it too.

Do you tell these strangers all your secrets? And blow all of your hiding efforts?

I think not.

2nd point. If somehow these Ausssies do figure out you are married to a world famous pianist? (I mean how would they really unless you TELL them because the whole world thought thought she was single). But let's say they found out. And then ratted you out?

Do you just accept their meddling like that? These are strangers! People you known for a few hours of socializing over the past week or so. They aren't life long buddies who know you better than you know yourself. Strangers. They have ZERO right. They deserve some serious pain.

Sorry. If a virtual stranger sold me out like that? There'd be hell to pay. I mean it.

That bitch and her whore size queen of a sister would be called cunts with a capital "C" to their faces at least. Maybe a push into the canal. And if her husband says shit to me? He's getting a baseball bat (or a cricket bat) up side his fat head as well.

"Where the hell do you cunts get off meddling in MY fucking life? I hope your boat springs a hole and it sinks in the middle of the night and you all die at the bottom of the canal. As the matter of fact don't be surprised if it does 'spring a leak' tonight and you see me with wet hair and a hammer in my hands after you discover the leak. God what a bunch of meddling bastards you are. Eat shit and die"

But our "hero" just tells 'em. "Might as well take this cheating bitch's bag over to my boat...I'm a ridiculous milk toast cuckold...and I'll take her back no matter what kinds of lies I get told."

I realize it's fiction. But c'mon...THIS? Is more like Tolkien's Middle Earth fantasy world.

Nobody's hiding then reveals everything to strangers. Then isn't completely and murderously furious when they betray him.

He'd be a hermit in his boat number one. Number two in real life someone's nose is broken after the confidence is betrayed that way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Probably one of the best renditions of a class A+ spineless wimp cuck Beta male I have ever had the displeasure to be exposed to... you have to have deeply experienced this phenomenon to be able to expound on his condition so eloquently and realistically.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the anon who posted this 4 months ago.

"Sadly, as the conversation continues, Peter keeps accusing her, even when she's given him repeated explanations of why things occurred. Again, this is the archetype of the LW Male (Male in name only) who generally has no grace, honor, or compassion for anyone but himself. The irony is that he's beating her up for things that happened months ago when if he had just STAYED, like a man with nothing to fear or hide, it would've been over before morning."

Do you want to know WHY men like this who feel so utterly betrayed simply walk away and disappear?

Because if they stay "like a man with nothing to fear or hide" as you say? It NEVER turns out well for a man who cannot control his passions.

In his misery and grief and anger he says and does things that he cannot take back.

And if he's pushed by others who are close by the situation? Antagonized by them? Like the self serving manager in this case? Some of the assistants who'd been covering for her?

His and her discussion becomes animated. He wants to know WHY she's being proposed to when she's already married? How far she's gone in a sexual relationship with this arsehole? She is yelling. He is yelling...manager and lackeys step in. Manager is self serving in that he wants to break up the relationship so she keeps doing concerts and rexording. Anger gets ramped up...manager questions his manhood...next thing you know he beats the shite out of the manager. Lackeys step in and he completely loses it and pounds one or two of them. The erstwhile boyfriend lover follows them and he decides he must defend everyone when he finds violence happening. He gets beaten by the enraged husband. Wife is horrified. There is a huge public scene.

He gets arrested. And is facing serious jail time.

This is what happens when passionate men confront public scenes like the one described in this story.

Stick around. Get into a public screaming match with your wife except nobody in attendance (the mayor and wife, the British ambassador, other dignitaries) knows you are actually husband and wife right? So they simply see you...an unknown man objecting loudly to a marriage proposal. And then getting into embarrassing arguments. And then possibly a violent confrontation.

Yeah. Thats smart. Stick around and confront. And risk saying and doing things that'll for sure end things. Not always in a good way.

Or just simply walk away from a faithless cunt? You are married and supposed to he in love. So why should anyone male or female have to fight for love when they have not done anything wrong?

How do I know this? Because one time 20 years ago I was confronted by such a situation. It would have been easy to confront. Cause a scene. Beat the shit out of an asshole. End up in jail and losing any kind of hope for shared custody of my 3 kids. She was hoping I'd have it out.

Or just let him have the selfish cunt and just walk away from that situation. I mean after 3 kids and 12 years married. Why the fuck should I have to confront her about not cheating? Fuck her. Stupid bitch.

I think LOTS of husbands in real life KNOW what happens if they stick around and confront. Everyone is happy to accept the "violent and jilted husband" excuse when confrontations go badly. And then everyone sympathizes with the "poor abused wife". When really it was the wife manipulating the situation to her advantage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The first few pages led me to think this might be a better story than it's turned out to be. The suspension of disbelief can only take me so far, and I can only take so much bullshit, so I don't think I'll bother with chapter 3. I think that just about nails my position on this sorry excuse for a tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

blame it all on the homones but not to worry a dildo saves the ultimate prize. at some point it really really gets old hearing about dildos. final point this is the second story i have read by this author both of which have a lot of intigue but become a total let down in the end because she can simply explain it all away and if only he had hung around the misunderstandings could have been cleared AND it is the second story where she is pregant and the mc is suddenly so, so happy. these endings are more then frustrating.

1959_Darroch1959_Darroch29 days ago

Why not? It’s not always you get a good yarn.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES