Trials of Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,055 Followers

"Err, I don't suppose I could borrow that; if it's that good I do so want to try it." Cassie interrupted, pointing at the vibrator I'd forgotten I was still holding.

Kay nodded, "I've got a second one, so have that one as a gift. It's rechargeable, and I was worried it would run out at an inopportune moment, so I ended up buying two."

"Is it really as good as it looks?"

"Better, and apparently you can also use it while you're making love. You both get a buzz at the same time."

Cassie's eyes lit up at that, and with a kiss and a hug to both of us she got up and left carrying her new lover. She walked back to the boats in the growing darkness with a sense of urgency in her step, fiddling with the remote as she did.

She turned and called back. "Christ, this thing better have a full charge!"

We could hear her giggling after Kay called back that it was full and should last a couple of hours. As she stepped aboard the Wizard, we heard her call out Tom's name.

Kay turned back to me, her expression serious again. "Nigel's a smooth operator, he knew just what to say and act to get my attention. With my bloody hormones all over the place, it wasn't long before I began to respond to his advances. It seemed fairly innocent in the beginning, he'd hold my hand and sit close. Before long I was looking forward to his touches, I didn't know my body was betraying me."

She gave me an earnest look, "I'm not trying to excuse my behavior, Pete. I enjoyed the attention I got from him, I just let it go a lot further than I should have. That, I do blame on my hormones."

"How much further?"

She looked at me hopefully, "Can we leave at a lot further than I should have, but not so far that you will despise me?"

"If you were me would you agree to that?" I asked her.

She gave a deep sigh, "No, I guess I wouldn't. Just remember, I wasn't completely in control of my emotions. I did things I'd never have done under normal circumstances."

"I understand, and I'm not condemning you for what happened, but I need to know what happened."

"He's one of those people you instinctively feel comfortable around. He doesn't need to work to attract women. He took over as my contact with the recording company about five months before the end of the tour. I'd told Tessa, the previous contact, that I was not going to record or tour for at least two years. He was sent to change my mind. Stephen hadn't been happy about the decision either, so he kept arraigning for us to meet up."

She was shivering as she spoke, at first, I thought it was her nerves. Then I realized she was cold. The evening had turned cold, and she was only wearing the thin cotton dress.

"Come on," I said, "let's go back to the boat and get you warmed up."

She was quick to agree, and we walked past the Wizard towards the Nevermore. As we passed the rear of the Wizard, we heard Cassie's incoherent cries of pleasure and Tom's grunts drifting out from the open skylight. She was obviously making great use of his long tool.

"I wonder if she's having a threesome with George," Kay giggled in amusement. Cassie's cries peaked and then died away, only to start building up again. It sounded like Tom was living up to his billing.

Onboard the Nevermore, Kay got a wrap out of her bag and put it around her shoulders. I made us a warm drink, and we settled down on the sofa.

"Do you want to pick this up tomorrow?" I asked as she yawned.

She shook her head, "No, I'd rather get it off my chest now, I'd like to go to bed with a clean conscience." I nodded, and she settled into a comfortable position, curled up against me.

"For the first few weeks, it all seemed so innocent. That was before I'd started on the fertility treatment. He was just a nice person who was around a lot. We were at a lot of the same dos, and we talked. It seemed natural to accept his offer of the odd meal, or a trip to a nightclub. Half the time, Stephen and James would join us. Hell, at one time I even wondered if he was gay, as he seemed to hang around Stephen so much."

"I'm not too sure when it changed. I'd started taking the fertility enhancing drugs almost four months before the end of the tour. Gradually, I was letting him hold my hand, and enjoying his presence as he sat beside me. The hormones must have been building up because it wasn't long before seeing any attractive man, would make me feel sexually frustrated."

"It wasn't just men," she admitted, "There were a couple of women I could have happily taken to bed."

"What?" I spluttered. Who the hell was this woman?

"Oh, it's nothing you need to worry about. I'm not a closet lesbian, I just had a brief fling with one of my flat mates before I knew you. It was when I was first at the Academy. It was fun for a few days, but that was all, but I can still appreciate an attractive woman. Anyway, Nigel must have sensed something was different about me because suddenly he became much more attentive."

She wriggled around so she could watch my face before she carried on telling her tale. "Pete, I'll be honest, it was very hard. My body was craving sexual relief, and I had this very attractive man paying close... very close attention to me. Christ, I had to wear panty liners all the time, I got so wet. I knew deep down I was never going to be unfaithful to you, but I did stretch the definition of faithfulness to the extreme. When I was at my worst, I wanted his hands and mouth on me."

She looked at me sadly and placed my hands on her breasts. Under the thin cotton of her dress, her unfettered breasts felt slightly larger and firmer than before.

"You need to reclaim these as yours, but that's about as far as I let him go. He'd work me up, and I'd need to go and use George for relief. When I found George the second, I could put him in place and give myself a quick buzz at any time. George was my savior; he would tide me over until I could get to somewhere private and let him rip."

She shivered as I unbuttoned the top of her dress and slid a hand inside, to hold and gently caress her breasts.

"Yes," she hissed softly. She arched her back, pushing her full firm breasts against my hand. Her nipple grew hard against my palm, and she gave a little cry as I rolled it between my fingertips. Something felt different about them; were they larger? I mentally shook my head, it had to be the anticipation of caressing them after all this time.

She raised her face and kissed me. "I've missed you so much," she whispered. "I couldn't bear the thought I'd never see you again. I was so scared that you'd stopped loving me."

"I never stopped loving you, but I'm not sure I can live with you if you don't tell me the truth." I went to take my hand away from her breast, and her hand flashed up to press hard against mine, sandwiching it between hers and the flesh of her breast.

"Please don't take your hand away, it makes me feel loved, even if I don't deserve it."

I wasn't above a bit of bribery. "I'll leave it there if you carry on talking."

She gave a little sigh that turned into a gasp as I squeezed her nipple.

She hurriedly said, "Nigel admitted that in the beginning, he set out to charm me so I'd agree to a new record deal, but he says he quickly fell in love with me. His proposal was genuine because he thought I was in love with him."

She sat in silence for a moment as I took in what she had been saying. Why would he think she was in love with him if nothing serious had happened? Her story didn't make sense, something had happened between them, and I was sure it was more than she was admitting to, and I said so.

"I didn't just fuck up our marriage," she replied. "I led a man on, one who honestly thought I had feelings for him. He was devastated when he understood that I'd never loved him.

"That evening when I finally saw you in the room, I wanted to tell you how happy I was that you were there. I'd made my mind up I was going to tell you everything and if you still wanted to, make our announcement. Then Nigel pulled his stupid fucking stunt, and my world collapsed. You didn't see him afterwards, he was devastated; he honestly thought I was in love with him."

"Trust me, he didn't feel half as bad as I did." I felt her stiffen in my arms and then she started sobbing softly.

"I can only imagine what was going through your mind when you heard his speech," she said between sobs. "I saw you jerk away from Stephen and literally run away. I was trying to get off the stage, but he was holding me back. I tore myself from Nigel's grasp. I was screaming at him, in front of his friends, telling him that I didn't love him, I never loved him and that I was married to a wonderful man. But you'd already gone, and by the time I managed to get back to the hotel you'd gone for good. You left me, Pete..." The sobs took hold of her again; huge racking sobs that made her whole body shake in pain.

"I couldn't face you," I admitted. "I was certain I'd lost you to another man and it hurt so much. I was one huge bundle of pain. All I could think about was getting away. When I was at the airport and the next flight out was to Switzerland, I remembered the boat and decided to hide on her. I've been hiding out so you couldn't find me and send the divorce papers."

She gave me an incredulous look. "Christ, I thought you were going to divorce me, and I'd be left to bring up our baby on my own." Her words hung in the silence of the evening.

It took me a long few moments to fully comprehend here last words. "Hang on, what baby?" I spluttered.

"This one," and she patted her belly. "You managed to knock me up our last night together. Say hello to Baby, daddy."

She sobbed again, but took my hand and placed it on her belly, and yes, there was more than a hint of a bulge. How the hell had I missed it? Then I remembered that I'd thought she had put a bit of weight on when I'd seen her this evening, and, of course, her breasts were larger; that was the difference I'd felt.

"Shit, when were you going to tell me." Mixed emotions hit me. Elation and then the sickening, was it mine? My face must have flagged my thoughts.

"Oh, it's most definitely yours," Kayla said. "Why do you think I've been going on about everything? It's been to prove to you that you're the only man I've slept with since we met. I might have done some foolish things recently, but never that. Only you and my vibes have been inside me, and as much as I love them, they can't make me pregnant. I'll go through any test, any time, to prove to you that it's yours."

~~~~~~~~

To be continued.

Oh and please vote, and comment, it's the only way authors on this site get to know if our efforts are worth it. I enjoy reading your comments; I will delete any that are not constructive. If you don't like this story then tell me why so I can try to improve. Don't just write expletives, they just piss me off. If you comment via email I'll try to respond.

Many thanks for reading. Andyhm

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,055 Followers