Trials of Xena Ch. 02

Story Info
Xena comes to terms with who she really is.
6.4k words
4.61
3.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the feedback on Chapter One. I didn't mean to name the main protagonist after Xena the Warrior Princess. This story has no relation to that one but you're free to imagine what you want (obviously). This story also introduces "jumping", imagine that they're teleporting. It's not a part of the story for long so I didn't bother writing much about it lol.

-Bunny

*****

Xena hadn't expected to grow bored of masturbating. In the human world, she had a collection of toys to choose from to mix things up. She rolled her eyes as she sat in her room, trying to tame the need within her that threatened to destroy everything in her path. She sat on the floor surrounded by candles and focused on her meditations. It had been eight days since the team had left to rescue Gareth and with every day that passed she felt herself grow more insatiable and unstable. Tilly annoyed her with her offers to get one of the men to tend to her. Each chance she got, she reminded Xena of how large their cocks were, how they grew at the mention of Xena's name, and insisted that her mood would change if she allowed one of the men to dominate her. All Xena had to do was flash her darkened eyes at Tilly and she would drop the subject.

Something inside Xena snapped. She stood, putting out the candles with one strong wave of her hand. She stomped through the halls, ignoring the people jumping out of her way. She found the training arena and the warriors stopped and gawked when she burst in. They were shocked to see her, as she hadn't left her room since the first day she arrived. Her power radiated from her being and she fought internally with her urges as she watched the other warriors undress her with their eyes. She didn't bother greeting them.

"I need to spar."

*****

The rescue team had saved Gareth days ago, but they had not executed Xena's plan, or even her backup plans, the way she had so carefully laid them out. The element of surprise was ruined when Brent, unable to control her arousal, had purred loudly as a man walked past where they hid in the shadows. They didn't know the plan as well as they should have, and all though they had fought well, when they jumped they were followed. Xena had given them a backup plan for this exact situation, but they panicked and jumped so many times that they were lost in some tropical jungle.

"Oh man... Xena is going to kill us for this!" Brent exclaimed, sputtering as a bug flew into her mouth.

"If you think I'm not telling her what you did you're kidding yourself. I'm going to offer you up for sacrifice as soon as we get home." Raelynn and Kelsey cackled as Brent crossed her arms across her chest and pouted.

Gareth shook his head. If I had known Xena would have caused this much trouble I wouldn't have proposed, he thought to himself. He looked up and the three women had stopped and were staring at him. There was a darkness in their eyes, like the one Xena had when she was agitated. He felt small and exposed as they stared at him.

"You know, Gareth, it's been a while since I've been with a man properly." Kelsey said. She smiled at him seductively as he shuffled his feet. Her nipples were hard and almost bore holes through her suit. She heard his thoughts as if they were her own and she intended to use him. "I think you owe me thanks for saving your life."

Gareth blushed and scratched the back of his head. "I, uh, I'm engaged to Xena you know and, uh, I don't think she would appreciate..."

He was interrupted when Kelsey had closed the distance between them and grabbed his cock through his pants. She licked his neck and across his jaw, asserting her dominance over him. He was hard in her hand in moments and she smirked again. She kissed him roughly and he moaned into her mouth. Raelynn and Brent were shocked at Kelsey's actions. They knew it was wrong, but they were also afraid of Kelsey. While quiet, Kelsey was the strongest of their group, only second to Xena. They continued up the path until they couldn't see the two anymore. They were loyal to Xena, but they were no match for Kelsey and would easily lose if they tried to stop her.

Kelsey took Gareth's hands and brought them to her breasts. He groaned as he played with her nipples through her suit and she arched into him. She unbuckled his pants and they slid off easily before she dropped to her knees and quickly sucked his cock into her mouth. She wasted no time as the cock hungry slut inside of her craved the taste of his precum. She sucked hard as he gushed into her mouth. He gathered her hair into his fist as he gently pumped into her mouth. She rolled her eyes, unimpressed by how delicately he treated her. She continued to suck until she felt his thrusting become a little more desperate, signaling that he was getting close.

"Not yet." She said as she pushed him away from her. He stumbled and fell onto his back, looking up at her confused. His face changed from confused to awe as she removed her suit, slowly and sensually until she stood naked in front of him. Xena never lets me see her naked, he thought. Kelsey laughed and straddled him, grinding her wet pussy up and down against his throbbing member. He flexed against her, and she continued to grind, adding her hand so that she could push him into her.

He moaned as he felt his cock penetrate her. He held his hands over his face as he focused on not cumming too soon. He held her hips and looked up at her, mouth agape as she rode him, her tits bouncing gloriously. Her pace increased as she slammed her hips down onto him, grinning at finally being full of dick again. Gareth couldn't last any longer, so he reached up running his hands across her smooth, hairless skin, one hand palming her breast and the other flying across her clit. His hips thrusted up into her to meet her pace.

Kelsey threw her head back and screamed as her orgasm rocked her body. Gareth was not far behind as her hungry walls drained him of everything he had. She laid on top of him, spent and trying to control her breathing. She closed her eyes as he stroked her hair until his softening cock fell from inside her.

"I think I'm in love." Gareth whispered as he stroked her.

Kelsey's eyes shot open and she looked at him with surprise. "What?! Dude, I just wanted some sex I don't want a relationship!"

"Now that you're done being a home-wrecker can you clean up? I think we found a jump home." Brent looked at her friend with worried eyes, wondering how they would survive Xena's wrath.

*****

"Who is she?" Akio mused as he watched Xena rip through some of his strongest men. He took in her gracefulness and skill as she sparred with men three times her size. It was as if she knew their every move before it had entered their own minds, dodging every punch and swing the men threw at her and returning her own with force. She could take a hit with as much grace as she could deliver one, a trait he had yet to see in the female warriors.

"That's Xena." Tilly said from behind him. "You don't remember her? Everyone has been talking about her since she came home. She's practically a legend. I'm her hand maiden." Tilly beamed.

Akio couldn't take his eyes off Xena. He had heard the legends, but he had expected a large and rough around the edges woman, not a petite and flawless one. Bringing a hand up to his stubble, he scratched his face and admired the talented and sexy woman. His cock stirred in his pants. He had to have her.

Tilly watched him, his thoughts were written across his face. "She's engaged," she said, a grin spreading across her face, "to the human we are rescuing. How about that?" Tilly laughed until she realized Akio hadn't laughed with her. He clenched his fists and nearly ripped the arms off his chair.

"A human?" he roared. His muscles flexed as the information enraged him. "How can she remain with him when there are so many suitors of our own kind who would be willing to take her?" Akio paced the room, his chest puffed out and the adoring gaze he once held for her replaced by a furious glare. Tilly began to laugh again at how easily his mood had changed.

"I don't know why you're getting your panties all bunched! She is the strongest warrior from the seventh city, even when she hasn't denied herself sexual pleasure. To try to change her mind now would piss her off even more, and you will never be able to beat her, weapons or not."

Akio turned and swung at Tilly, intending to backhand her for teasing him so openly. She ducked and quickly put distance between them. She was not afraid, but instead shocked that a man she thought to be her friend would turn on her in such a way.

"How dare you?" she spoke. "The days of slaves are long gone, and even so it would not be your place to punish me. You're lucky I am quick on my feet or Xena would have had your head in seconds."

In the commotion, they hadn't seen that Xena had stopped fighting and walked over to the observation glass. She meant to get Tilly for lunch and had stopped to watch the events unfold. She slammed her hand against the reinforced glass hard enough to get their attention, but not hard enough to break it. She scowled at Akio, looking him in the eye with disgust.

"Tilly, will you have lunch brought to the operations room?" She said calmly. Her voice did not match the emotions in her eyes.

"You've done yourself in, Akio. You'll never have her now." Tilly threw her head back and laughed as she went and arranged food for her and her friend.

Tilly and Xena sat in the operations room as they ate in silence. Xena was covered in bruises from her sparring, and she stared at her plate as she chewed. She no longer looked angry, but instead sad and broken. Tilly worried about her friend, not knowing what to make of her sudden change in mood. When Xena broke the silence, it was not what she had expected.

"Gareth had sex with Kelsey," she said sadly. "Here I am saving myself for him and all he can think about is how tight her pussy is, and how amazing her tongue felt as it flicked across his cock." The internal struggle between her growing sexual need and her pain showed across her face. Tilly knew the group was getting closer to being home if Xena could read Gareth's thoughts. She reached out and touched Xena's hand, but before she could console her old friend, Raelynn, Brent, Kelsey, and Gareth jumped into the room.

"Wow I never thought I'd be happy to see this place again!" an excited Brent announced as they dropped their gear. "I can't wait to bathe! I feel..." She stopped as she saw Xena's expression and they way her fist had clenched as they entered the room. Tilly spoke for Xena.

"Return the human to Earth. Erase his memories of this city but leave the memories of his betrayal of Xena and the love that they once had. He should suffer as much as Xena will." Tilly's eyes were cold as she looked at Kelsey. Raelynn took Gareth's hand and jumped with him, returning quickly, worried about what Xena would do if she lingered too long.

"I can't blame you, Kelsey," Xena finally spoke. "Waiting for you all to return has brought out my own desires in a way that caused me to take out my rage on our other warriors. I can't forgive him for not feeling an ounce of guilt for what happened. I think it is time that I fully embrace what we are. We're home and there is no room for humans here."

Xena stood and excused herself from the room. She walked slowly through the halls focusing on controlling her growing need and silencing her broken heart. She ran her fingers against the cold stone walls and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths as she focused on the chill that ran through her body. When her hand met the warm glass of the training arena she opened her eyes and pressed her forehead against it. When she looked up she made eye contact with a warrior who she remembered yielding to her during sparring. He was the only one to do so, the others so full of pride that they preferred to be beaten within inches of their life than yield to a woman. His ability to swallow his pride was something she admired. Xena kissed the glass, ran a finger across it, and stepped away.

As she had expected, the warrior followed her as she continued to saunter through the halls. She felt his presence behind her and she smirked as she used her hips to seduce him further. She didn't look back at him at she continued to walk towards the bath house. She found the double doors, and pushed them open, letting them close behind her. There were a few people in the small and steamy room, but she had no concerns as her lust overtook her. She removed her boots, feeling the warmth of the bath house spread from her feet through her body. She heard the doors open again and her nipples grew painfully hard knowing he had come for her.

"Out." He growled at the bath house occupants. They obeyed and hurried to leave them alone. When the last one shut the door, Xena's warrior walked up behind her, pressing his dick into the small of her back. She sighed and began to unzip her suit until he swatted her hand away. She turned to scowl at him but instead he took her face in his hands and kissed her roughly.

The warriors of the seventh city have always been the strongest of the twelve cities. In contrast to their fighting strength, they are also the most submissive in their sexual relationships. Xena was no different, and her warrior swallowed her whimpers as he grabbed her hair and groped her. He broke their kiss and licked across her plump, pink lips, biting into one as she cried out. He released her and stood back, his cock throbbing through his pants.

"Undress," he ordered. "Slowly."

Xena couldn't help but obey him. She exposed the zipper of her suit and slowly pulled it until it couldn't go any further. She turned her back to him, pulling the sleeve down her left shoulder and glancing back at him. She did the same with the other sleeve and bent at the hips to pull the rest down her legs, exposing her glistening pussy, and wiggling her perfect butt at him. He groaned, and she smiled, turning to face him. When she faced him, he was naked, picking her up and kissing her as he walked into the warm bath pools.

Her frustrations grew as he slowly cleaned the aftermath of her day spent sparring off her bruised and sore body. He had released her hair from her braid and her wet curls fell onto her shoulders. When she tried to return the favor, he smacked her hands away and made her sit on the ledge. He made her spread her legs for him and watch as he cleaned himself. She waited impatiently, feeling as though hours had passed as she watched him. She rolled her eyes, thinking she should have picked someone else as her initial infatuation wore off.

She stood to leave, and he pulled her back down, pushing her onto her back and quickly sucking her swollen clit into his mouth. He held it between his teeth and bit down in between licks, alternating between pain and pleasure. Her cries of satisfaction echoed off the walls of the bath house, accompanied by the hard spanks that landed on her thighs. He brought her so close to cumming and then took it away when he bit into her, making her mind swim as she surrendered to him. She braced for him to tease her again as she came close to the edge but instead of the pain of his teeth she felt his finger dip deep into her unexplored depths. As her moans became more desperate he added a second finger, and then a third. Her hips humped into his face as her orgasm grew from her core and spread to her fingers and toes before crashing over her.

Xena's warrior felt her tight pussy spasming around his fingers and couldn't hold back any more. He took his fingers away and, before she could protest, replaced them with his cock. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him as he thrust into her repeatedly, reveling in the way she begged him to keep going. She was cumming so hard he couldn't tell if it was one long orgasm or multiple strung together. She didn't stop milking his cock with her spasms even after she had passed out. He hadn't noticed and continued driving into her until he coated her insides with cum.

When he was spent he panicked, realizing that she had went limp, but he calmed down when he noticed her breasts still rose and fell with her breathing. He cleaned their bodies once again and secured a robe around himself before putting her in one and taking her to find her hand maiden. He easily slung her over his shoulder and opened the door to see Tilly standing on the other side, visibly fuming at him.

*****

"Are you out of your mind???" Tilly fussed as she watched her friend's unconscious body bounce on his shoulder.

"Hey! She came after me. Well, technically she came before me," Sebastian chuckled at his joke. He laughed even harder as Tilly smacked him, easily grabbing both of her wrists in one of his large hands. "Stop before you make me drop her. She is pleased with the way her evening turned out I'm sure. The way I see it, I did everyone a favor. Any longer and she would have murdered every person here."

Tilly knew he was right but that didn't mean she had to like it. She pouted as she opened the door for Sebastian and helped him put Xena to bed. She was livid with her friend for being impulsive, yet she felt relieved that she had finally let someone take her frustrations away. She worried for what would happen when Xena woke up and realized what she had done. Tilly observed the way Sebastian looked at Xena and was glad it had been him and not Akio to claim her. Sebastian felt Tilly looking at him and she smirked to tell him she knew what he was feeling.

"Get out of my mind, Tilly."

"Get out of Xena's room, Sebastian." Tilly mocked as she pushed the large warrior from the room, playfully untying the belt on his robe and making him scramble to close it again. "I'll have to see to it that the pools get cleaned. Was a bed too good for you?"

*****

Xena groaned as she woke up. She had been on a rampage for so long that she had ignored the pain that sparring caused her, and now that she had a clear head she would need to take care of her injuries. She closed her eyes, focusing in on her pain and trying to assess what hurt the most. With all the hits that she did take, her pussy hurt the most. She racked her brain trying to think of what douchebag had hit her hard enough between her legs that it hurt more than the rest of her body.

Xena gasped and sat up bone straight in bed as the memories of the previous day came flooding back to her. She held back tears as she thought of Gareth's betrayal and then her face grew hot as she thought about how she had promptly seduced someone after sending him away. She bit her lip, thinking about the warrior who had broken through her rampage.

"I would have thought you would have picked a more arrogant man, but I can't say I'm not disappointed in the one you chose. You have good taste. It's good to know you keep some standards even when you're being a slut." Tilly came bouncing through the door, bubbly as ever and looking at Xena with her signature smirk. She ripped the sheets off Xena and pulled her from the bed. "Last night is the reason seventh city warriors have their own tubs in their rooms. You can't be trusted to be naked with other people without bedding someone."

Xena giggled as she was roasted and forced into a bath. The warm water soothed her sore body and when she sank into the tub she was made aware of how bruised her butt was from her warrior's spanking. She bit her nail, shocked at her actions but conflicted about how good it had felt to give in to her desires. She looked up at Tilly to find her staring at her from her perch near the tub.

"Who was he?" she asked.

"I can't believe you didn't ask his name!" Tilly exploded with laughter when she broke her silence. "And, I can't believe you had sex without consulting your best friend first! Especially after I risked my life so many times to suggest that you do exactly what you did. Ha!" Tilly clapped her hands together and threw her head back.

12