Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann nervously looked over at Becky. Her body was on fire as the older woman rubbed against hers. The nightgowns were so thin they might as well be naked. They continued to push and rub their breasts together.

"Come on," Becky said, "rub the stomachs together too."

Ann looked into Carol's eyes as she opened her young thighs to allow the woman's leg to press against her damp pussy mound. Neither of them was now acting as they rubbed their thighs against the other one's hot slit.

"KISS!" Becky cried out.

Carol's lips pressed forward against the softest lips she had ever kissed. Her fingers explored down the girls hips until she was cupping her small round buttocks. Their mouths opened at the same time.

Becky pushed her fingers down under her panties and was stroking her hard clit as she watched her lover and mother go at it. She wished it was herself with her mom but she didn't want to scare her away just yet.

Suddenly Carol pulled her mouth away as was breathing heavy when she said, "Wow!"

Ann smiled and moved away. They were ready for the second part of Act Three.

"Where do you want me?" Ann asked.

"I guess on the bed," Carol answered looking at her daughter whose fingers were still moving under her panties.

"Come on over," Becky said as she moved back to give Ann room.

"Am I naked?" Ann asked.

"No you are wearing a dress and I massage your shoulders and work my way down your body. Then I massage your legs up under your dress. And finally I....," Carol stopped feeling uncomfortable to say she would finger the girl's pussy.

Ann blushed. "I understand." She moved to the bed and lay face downward. A few seconds later she felt Carol set next to her and felt her fingers on the tops of her shoulders.

"God your skin is so soft," Carol whispered as her fingers moved over the girl's shoulders.

"Is that one of your lines?" Becky asked smiling.

"Yes," her mother answered. The hands were moving and caressing down her back to the tops of her hips. Only a few more inches and the girl's soft bum cheeks would be hers.

Ann knew her pussy was dripping hot as the woman's fingers explored down over her ass to the tops of her thighs. She knew it would only take a few touches on her hard clit to push her over. Her tender thighs opened slowly to allow Carol's fingers to travel up between them until the fingertips pressed under her ass and across the damp crotch. She moaned, "Oh!"

Carol's body was trembling as she explored across the soft panties. She pressed lightly to find the girl's slit and then a little deeper until she discovered the hard clit.

"Touch under the panties," Becky begged as her eyes watched the long thin fingers push the white cotton undies down until they were soaked with Ann's juices.

"Should I turn over?" Ann panted.

Becky didn't wait for her mother to reply as she grabbed Ann's body and turned her onto her back. Ann lifted her hips to allow Becky to pull the damp cloth down her baby-fat thighs and off her feet. Her dark strip of brown pubic hair glistened with the moisture as she slowly opened her legs.

Carol froze when she saw the young girl's pussy open for her. "I'm not sure if this is a good idea." She was afraid that the girl might say something to her parents.

"Ann won't say anything," Becky said knowing what her mother's concerns were.

"I promise." Ann said as she bit her lower lip. Her mind was already on the third scene when they give each other oral sex.

Carol still could not move her fingers to the girl's pussy so Becky reached over and grabbed her wrist, "Come on Mom. It's just a play right?" She guided the tips of her fingers down through the soft curly thicket of hairs to the edge of her opened pink pedals.

Becky let her wrist go and they all waited. Finally after about fifteen seconds the trembling fingers moved down into the moist hot gash. Her legs opened wider which also opened the virgin pussy even more. Carol explored and found the maidenhead intact and then moved back to the pleasure button. Ann's hips rose from the bed as she toyed and played with it.

"That's it Mom," Becky said feeling the heat generated from within her own pussy.

Carol concentration was focused totally on her fingers as they raced to bring the young lover of her daughter off. She did not realize Ann's fingers were sliding down her own thigh and under her own panties until one of the small fingers slid deeply into her own moist depths. "OH GOD!" Carol cried out. "That's not part of the play." Her body was on fire as the young girl quickly discovered her enlarge clit and rubbed it as rapid as she was doing to Ann.

Becky's fingers were keeping up with the two females. She was surprised when Ann's started touching her mother's pussy and moved down the bed slightly so she could see her lover's fingers moving over the exposed pinkness and deep into her pussy.

"OH GOD I'M COMING MRS. DENNING!" Ann screamed. Carol's own body was about to say the same when she heard the same words coming from her daughter.

"I'M COMING TOO!" Becky screamed.

Carol tried to hold her passion in but couldn't. "ME TOO!" she cried out.

"God, that was unbelievable," Ann said smiling, "I'm ready for scene three."

"I think we should stop now," Carol said as she staggered off the bed and to the door. Things were moving way too fast. Her body was still tingling as she pulled back the bedcovers and slid underneath. She wanted so much to try the oral sex but was afraid. She was almost asleep when she felt someone on the bed next to her. In a daze she felt the sheet move up and the body move down around her legs.

"Ann we shouldn't," she moaned when the girl's fingers found the top of her panties and pulled. Carol didn't stop her as she removed her damp undies and pushed apart her legs.

"Ann don't..." Carol moaned when she felt the young girl's tongue find her opened pussy lips.

"Don't," she said softer when the tongue licked across her hard and ready clit. The experienced tongue of the girl quickly brought her again up and over the edge of passion. Carol gripped the sheet next to her as she climaxed again. Before she could pull the girl up to try to return the favor she heard the door close. Carol smiled and fell quickly asleep.

"Well?" Ann asked Becky when she returned to the bed next to her.

Becky giggled, "She didn't know it was me."

*****

"MOM! I'm going to School!" Becky yelled towards her mother's bedroom door. "You better get up soon."

Carol opened her eyes and remembered the fantastic tongue lashing she received last night down between her thighs. She smiled and pushed her fingers down her soft stomach until she touched her still moist slit. The panties were gone which meant she had not dreamed about Ann coming into her bed and going down on her. It was so wonderful. She glanced at the alarm clock and saw it was 8:30AM and remembered that Amy would be there around 10:00AM to rehearse with her. There was no doubt now that they would end up giving each other oral sex.

After a quick breakfast she jumped into the shower and took a few extra minutes to trim her pubic mound. After touching Ann's pussy last night she realized it was much better to have the lips shaven. Her fingers accidentally brushed over her swollen clit a few times which gave her the urge to masturbate but she held off wanting the real thing. It was 9:50AM when the door bell sounded.

"Good morning," Amy said all smiles as she walked into the nervous woman's house. She could see the stress on Carol's face.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes," the woman said as she took a deep breath. "I guess I'm nervous about our rehearsal."

"Me too but I'm glad it's with you."

"Me too," Carol said smiling and relaxing. "Do you want a cup of coffee or something first?"

"No, I'm too excited. Can we just go upstairs and do it?" She giggled. " I mean rehearse."

"Yes," Carol smiled. She was wearing her sexiest semi-sheer nightgown under her robe since the first scene involved the two of them dancing. She led the way up the stairs and into the dim lit bedroom.

"I like the candles," Amy commented as she pulled off her sweater and pushed down her jeans. She was wearing a sexy red baby doll.

They stood for a few seconds looking at each others body. "I'm supposed to say: When was the last time you danced?" Amy said to the older woman.

"And I'm supposed to answer: A long, long time ago."

"Would you like to dance with me?" Amy said as she held her arms open inviting her into her hot body.

"Yes," Carol said softly. Her eyes were locked onto Amy's as their soft breasts first pushed together, followed by their stomachs and thighs.

"Umm, you feel so soft," Amy whispered remembering her lines.

"You too," Carol replied.

For the next few minutes they were to just rub their fronts together without moving their hands.

Becky stayed in school as long as she could before she lied to the nurse that she was feeling ill. The thought of her mother rehearsing with the lovely black woman was too much so she sped home to get there before they got too far along.

Neither woman heard the car pull into the driveway nor the front door open. The bedroom door was cracked open just enough for the young girl to peek inside without being noticed.

"I could do this all day," Amy whispered. It was her next line but at the same time she really meant it.

Carol knew from the script that it was the trigger for her to move her fingers down over the girl's round ass. "We have all day." Amy's ass was so nice and round.

Amy's quickly undid her jeans and pushed her fingers under her panties when she saw both women massaging the other one's ass. She wished she was in the middle of them.

Carol pushed her head back and looked into Amy's brown eyes. It was time for them to kiss. Their eyes closed as their lips moved forward to gently brush together. After their tongue pushed together their hands pulled the nightgown straps from each other's shoulder and pushed back to watch the two garments slither down their naked tops and fall at their feet. Both sets of nipples were rock hard in anticipation of what was to come.

"How are we going to do this without the class seeing our breasts?" Carol asked. They turned one way and then the other.

"We could just have one of us with our backs to the class but I want to be more creative," Amy said. She tried to put her arms up to block the view but Carol's breasts were too big. "I guess we will just have to do the back thing."

"I've got an idea," a voice came from behind the door. Amy cupped her hands over her brown orbs and watched the door open.

"Becky! What are you doing home?" Carol asked.

"I wasn't feeling well," the girl smiled as her eyes roamed down Amy's nearly perfect body.

"So this is Becky," Amy said as she removed her hands. She saw the desire on the young girl's face. "What is your idea?"

"I don't think her being here is a good idea," Carol said upset that her sex rehearsal session with Amy had been interrupted.

"Let's hear what she has to say," Amy said smiling.

"I think the best way is to show you," Amy grinned. She released the top button on her white blouse

"What are you doing?" Carol said grabbing her wrist.

"Mom, I need to take off my blouse and bra to demonstrate my idea," Becky said pulling her arm away.

Carol was outvoted as she stood back wearing only her silky yellow bikini panties watching her daughter strip.

She smiled at Amy and released her bra snap causing the white garment to fall at her feet. She stood proudly displaying her small ivory white breasts and hard cherry tip nipples.

"OK so show us," Carol said wanting to get her daughter out of the bedroom.

"We need to put the nightgowns back on," Becky grinned. They grabbed the two garments and stood back.

Amy waited with her heart racing because she had remembered that Carol had said her daughter told her she was a lesbian. If that was true the girl would be able to show her and Carol the best way to have female to female sex.

"OK, as you take off your nightgown your front will be seen by the class."

"But, they will see her breasts," Carol shot out.

"Go ahead and I'll show you how they won't see them," Amy smiled.

As Amy slowly pulled the nightgown up over navel Becky's hands moved up under the silky covering to cup the brown mounds as the nightgown moved up and off.

"See." Becky grinned as she lightly massaged the warm orbs.

Amy took a deep breath when her boobs were cupped and marveled at the softness of the young girls hands. "How do I do you?"

"Pull off one strap and hold it in your hand and then do the other one. As you lower your hands down the front of me cup my breasts and then let the nightgown fall to my feet."

Amy's fingers trembled as she attempted to do what Becky said. As she neared the small mounds she dropped the nightgown too quickly and Carol could see her daughter's nipples. "That didn't work."

"Do it again but hold onto the nightgown until your hands are on top of me," Becky smiled. Amy's nipples were now rock hard and had pushed out between Becky's fingers.

As Amy reached down to grab the nightgown on the floor Becky's fingers slowly pulled away but continued to lightly pinch the dark nipples. Neither of them said anything but the sexual tension between them was about to burst.

Again Amy tried it and again she dropped it. Carol was starting to believe she did it on purpose so Becky would continue to play with her breasts. Finally on the third try it worked and she was now holding the young girl's soft breasts under her chocolate fingers. "What now?"

"We do it," Carol said as she pulled Becky away to take her place. They picked up the nightgowns and on the first try got it to work. "Thanks," she said as she turned to her daughter who was now sitting on the bed.

"Do you mind if I stay and watch?" Becky asked.

"Yes, I don't........" Carol started to say before Amy interrupted her. "Sure you might be able to help us with something else."

Carol still was not comfortable with her daughter watching her fumbling love making with another woman for the first time but realized they really could use her to point out things. The next scene involved Carol giving Amy a total body massage.

Carol looked at the script, "You look so stressed. Would you like a massage?"

"Ummm, that would be nice," Amy turned with Carol's back to the audience preventing them from seeing their naked mounds. She moved over to the bed and plopped face down wearing only her panties.

Becky's pussy was dripping as she looked down at the light brown ass cheeks split down the middle by Amy's thin thong strap. She wished it was her that was going to massage those heavenly wheat-colored buns.

Carol smiled as she moved to the bed and sat on the back of Amy's thighs. Her fingers moved lightly up the outside of her legs and up over her hips. The action tickled the black girl. "Ha, ha, ha," she laughed.

"Well that wasn't erotic," Carol said laughing as well.

"Why don't you let Becky show you how to touch another woman?" Amy said as she looked over her shoulder at the young girl's grinning face.

Carol thought about complaining but realized she really did need her daughter's help. "Sure," she said as she moved off of Amy's body.

Becky quickly removed her jeans and jumped up to the same position her mother had just left. Her fingers pushed into Amy's back just above her panties and slowly dug upward until they reached her shoulder blades.

"That feels good," Amy moaned. As Becky's hands moved upward her body lowered until her naked breasts pushed down into Amy's back. Then as she moved her hands back down she kept her hard nipples pushing into her soft skin down to the tops of her panties. Again she pushed into her muscles and again she dragged her nipples back down. The third time Becky lowered her lips to lightly kiss the middle of Amy's back which sent shivers down into the already moist pussy.

"God, where did you learn that?" Carol asked. She was down by the bottom of the bed and could see the damp crotches of both females as her daughter lifted and lowered her body.

Becky giggled. "Ann and I experiment a lot."

"Well that's nice but you only have a few minutes to touch her......underneath," Carol said now breathing heavily.

"I think you can do that mother," Becky grinned. She moved off of Amy's body and smiled as her mother took her place.

Carol resumed the massage motion Becky had showed her and knew her daughter could see her damp panties. As she moved her fingers down to Amy's panties they slipped over the silky undies until they touched her bare ass cheeks. "So beautiful," she said remembering her lines.

Amy smiled as she raised her ass higher and opened her thighs. Carol's fingers took the opening and pushed underneath across the dripping covered pussy. She fumbled around wondering if she should just pull the panties to the side and go under or just push into the silk cloth. Suddenly she felt Becky's fingers touching the insides of her own thighs.

"Do what I do," Becky whispered while slowly touching around the edges of her mother's panties. She traced her fingers up along the elastic panty band to the hip and then curled her finger underneath. As her fingers moved back down over the bare flesh they detoured to her ass crack then followed the deeper slit down under her ass across her anus.

"BECKY!" Carol cried out when the girl's fingers invaded her bowels. "Take it out."

"Not until you do the same to Amy," The girl said firmly as she pushed inside another knuckle.

"OH GOD!" Carol cried out as she quickly moved her finger up under Amy's thong and pushed down into the chocolate valley with her middle finger. She poised at the girls rear hole before she slowly pushed inside.

"Damn!" Amy thought when she realized what they were talking about. "This was not in the script." As weird as it was it was making Amy hotter.

Becky giggled as she popped out her fingers and continue her journey underneath her mother's ass and slowly very slowly up into her hot pussy.

"Is that better mother?" she giggled.

"Yes a lot better," Carol moaned as the finger pistoned in and out of her. She quickly did the same thing to Amy.

"I don't know what's going on back there but please don't stop!" Amy moaned.

"Am I supposed to make you climax?" Carol panted as she approached the peak herself.

"I think we are supposed to do it next........." Amy groaned. She wanted to cum so bad but also wanted to have the woman's mouth and tongue on her pussy.

"Becky stop," Carol said as she reached back to pull her daughter's finger out of her. "We have to do the last scene. She grabbed the sheet and pulled it over her back as she fell down on top of Amy's back. As she fell to the side she pushed down her panties and waited until Amy had done the same. They turned and looked into each other's eyes seeing the desire and passion. "What do we do now?" Amy asked.

Becky quickly glanced at the short script and smiled. "Gloria comes to Julie's bed and it says you have oral sex." She looked back at the bed to see the two women's mouths locked together and their hands moving over every inch of each others body. They had forgotten about the script and had moved into their own love making. "I've got to see this," Becky thought as she pulled the sheet down over their upper bodies, across their hips and down their legs. Their thighs were pushed against the other one's pussy and rubbing back and forth.

Hands and lips were soon exploring each others bodies. Amy's mouth found Carol's long hard nipple and sucked and licked as the older woman's fingers pushed deeply into her hot pussy. Both were trying to get each other off but were unsure of the best way. At least that's the way it was until Becky pulled Amy back from her mother and guided her around until her dark face moved between the pure white thighs.

1...345678