Triangle Choke

Story Info
After nearly being murdered, should the victim be forgiven?
24.6k words
4.11
19.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

For first editing and improving this story, thanks to author/editor hentaikitten, whose specialty is luscious, sensually saturated interracial matings -- not couples of different skin color but of different species, such as a male demon with a human virgin and an elf with an orc.

Tremendous gratitude to the amazing author/editor/organizer blackrandi1958, winner of the 2017 editor of the year award, who applied not only language skills but also expertise in martial arts to make this story roll instead of lurch.

*

As he struggled to breathe, Thorne's life flashed before his eyes.

He saw nothing from his birth up to August twenty-first of his thirty-eighth year, the day he met Andi. For him, that was the day his life began.

Now it was ending, after less than five years. He didn't feel like he was being choked. It was more like a pillow -- a dark, cold pillow of disappointment and sorrow -- was slowly smothering him. Happy memories passed before him and disappeared. He had hoped they would grow old together. Even now, it was hard to believe she was doing this to him.

Andi choked him harder. Her new strength made him helpless to stop her. The movie of his life was speeding up and beginning to blur. It was getting darker and harder to see. Finally, the screen went black, and his mind went blank. He didn't hear the Amazons screaming.

************************

Thorne was relaxing after an hour of rolling when Andi and her friends walked into Star Gracie for the first time. She told him the reason later. One of her clients had asked her if she trained BJJ. She had no idea what he was talking about. The client laughed and said her her aggressive determination reminded him of competitors in matches.

She watched some videos on the Internet and shared them with some of the women she competed against at the hedge fund where she worked. They decided to join her when she checked out Star Gracie.

The noise level went up a few decibels once the owner sat them on the heavy upholstered stools at the edge of the mats. The women never stopped talking as they watched the rolling. Thorne took one look at them and turned in the opposite direction.

A few minutes later, one of the high school girls approached him, and he worked with her at the far end of the room. As the girl practiced her triangle choke on him, he first noticed Andi. She was standing on the edge of the mat almost leaning over them, engrossed in what they were doing.

He tapped on the girl's leg, and she released him. He got up and politely asked Andi to move back a few steps so she wouldn't get hurt. Andi didn't look happy at his request, but she slowly stepped back and then turned and walked away to join her friends.

***********

A week later the women were back, this time in workout gear, taking their first beginner's class. The owner told Thorne that they had asked him how much it would cost for eight of them to have their own class rather than join one of the regular classes. He didn't want to do two newbie classes, so he gave them an inflated figure, but they didn't blink an eye.

They chose Thursday night, one of the two nights Thorne usually worked out, but they didn't bother him. He stayed at the far end of the large room from them, and there were usually half a dozen sparring partners between them.

A couple of months after the women joined, he had finished for the night and stood up to head for the locker room. Andi stepped in front of him. Her gi was open, and under it she wore a tight, colorful outfit that looked like it had been painted on. She smiled as she saw him take her in. He blushed.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm proud of it, or I wouldn't be showing it off. I want to apologize."

"For what?"

"For being rude a few weeks ago. I didn't know the rules then. When you asked me to move away from you and your girlfriend, I acted like a spoiled brat."

"Who? Oh, you mean Kara. Are you kidding? She's in high school. She could be my daughter."

"You have a daughter?"

"No. I mean she could be if I were married and had kids."

"I understand. It's just that you two seemed to be pretty comfortable with each other's bodies."

"You have a lot to learn. When you're rolling, your focus needs to be on perfecting your positions and moves. You don't have time to think about the other stuff or you'll be at the mercy of your opponent."

"So you're a teacher."

"No. I just come here for the exercise, but I know a little bit more than some of the others, so they occasionally ask me to help them. I don't mind."

"Would you help me?"

"What?"

"I'm taking a beginner's class, but the instructor noticed that I was more serious than my friends. He suggested coming in by myself and working with more advanced students if I wanted to improve. I'll pay you for your time."

"I don't think I'm the one you want. There are people here who know a lot more BJJ than I do. I only started grappling a few years ago."

"You are the one I want. I have a competitive personality. I want to get as good as I can get at this, just like everything I do. I've been watching you. You're patient with people. I heard you can beat nearly everyone here."

"Not Harley."

"Yeah. I heard he's the best, but he's hardly here because he competes. Don't you compete?"

"No."

"Well, I've got to go. Think about how much your time is worth. I'm sure we can come to an agreement. I'll talk to you next week."

"I'm sorry."

"About what?"

"I'm not interested in your money."

"So you're independently wealthy?"

"No. I just don't feel right about taking anything for what I do here. I'm not a certified teacher."

Andi looked at him for a moment and then she wiggled. Later, she told him she had some vague idea about flaunting her body at him to see if she could get him to work with her by leading him on.

She said that at that moment, she wondered if she might be willing to follow up on her flirting. What would it be like to have sex with this hunk to get what she wanted? It excited her to think of whoring herself to him to pay for her lessons.

As those thoughts went through her mind, she noticed that he watched her but didn't react. Her first idea wasn't working. She didn't give up.

"Isn't there anything I can say that will change your mind?"

"About what?"

"Why will you help other people who ask you but not me?"

"I didn't say I wouldn't help you."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood."

"I've got to go. Here's what I'll do. As long as you take classes here and show you're serious about getting better, I'll help you when I have time.

"But you need to give me my space, because I come here to work out. After I'm finished with what I need to do, if I have time, I'll be glad to give you some tips, just like anyone else. If you want more than that, I can recommend some good instructors who do private training."

"Thank you so much. That sounds wonderful. I'll see you next week after class. I hope you have time for me then, and to show you I mean business, I'll also ask you to recommend someone for private lessons."

"Fine. See you next week."

"Uh, Thorne. Is it all right if I call you that?"

"Sure, that's my name."

"My name is Andi."

That's how it began.

******************

He intended to treat Andi like his other friends at Star Gracie, but she had other ideas. After the third time he rolled with her, she asked him if he'd have a cup of coffee with her before they went home because she had some questions about what they had done. As he drove to meet her, he realized that he was looking forward to talking to her.

The after-workout coffees became part of the routine every time they rolled together, often twice a week. She had scheduled her one-on-one training on Tuesdays, the other day he worked out, and when her lesson with the instructor was over, she often came to him and asked if he would let her practice some of the things she had just learned. Then they went for coffee.

The more he saw of her the more he liked her. She liked him, too, and their coffee conversations began getting more personal. She tried to get him to talk about himself, but all he ever did was give short answers to her questions. It didn't matter much to Andi, because she loved to talk about herself.

He found out she had been competitive for as long as she could remember. He asked her if something had happened to her as a child to make her that way, but she couldn't think of anything. She said that some of the other women at her company had brothers and sisters and had to compete for attention from the day they were born, but she was an only child and got a lot of attention from her parents.

She thought maybe her father had something to do with it. He was the opposite of intense, always relaxed and agreeable about everything. Thorne reminded her a little of him. Her mother bossed him around. She wasn't mean about it, but Andi was rebellious and resented being told what to do. She couldn't understand why her father always gave in.

He was successful in business, but when she was a teenager, Andi began to compare him to the fathers of her friends. She rated him as above average but disappointing, because she thought he had the talent to do better but didn't have enough drive. It wasn't that he was lazy, but he was content to dote on his wife and daughter and spend time with them, so the other fathers drove nicer cars and had nicer houses.

Her disappointment in him made her wonder if her parents' friends looked down on him and pitied her mother and her. She became sensitive to every slight, both real and imagined, and she bristled when anyone joked with her or said anything that could be interpreted as embarrassing.

She concocted elaborate plans for revenge and gleefully carried them out, even though the offender often didn't understand the reason she or he was being tormented and humiliated.

What really set her off was people talking about her behind her back. She assumed they were dissing her, even when she had no proof. Just the fact that they were discussing her made her feel so degraded that her revenge against them was doubly cruel and vicious.

She admitted that she was still that way, and she knew her colleagues scanned the office or the ladies room before they dared mention her name because they didn't want to become victims of her fury.

*************

"How do you feel about him now that you're an adult?" Thorne asked her one time after hearing again how her father's lack of ambition had made him seem weak in her eyes. She didn't hesitate.

"I adore him. I wouldn't trade him for anyone. By the way, I told him about you and he had the strangest reaction."

"What was it?"

"I have to confess that I didn't say anything nice about you. I told him that I liked you but was embarrassed about it. Then I went through all your shortcomings in detail. I was brutal. You know what he said when I finished?"

"What?"

"He told me that he was disappointed in me, because although I'd done some things he wasn't happy about, I had never stooped to dating a married man. He said it didn't matter if I liked you, you were still a cheater and I was selling myself cheap. I told him he was crazy and that you weren't married. He accused me of lying. I told him that even though you told me you were single, I checked on you anyway."

"You did?"

"It's a habit. It doesn't mean I didn't believe you. Anyway, I finally convinced my dad I was telling the truth."

"What gave him the idea I was married?"

"I don't know. Believe me, I tried to pull it out of him but he wouldn't tell me. He did say he'd like to meet you sometime."

******************

Throne listened raptly as Andi analyzed herself and told him about her life. She was proud of the fact that she dominated not only the Amazons, but all her peers at work, both male and female.

Amazons was the name her friends decided to call themselves after they graduated from the beginners class at Star Gracie. They all continued to an intermediate class.

One of them did a search on "Amazons" one day and came up with the idea of nicknames. When they were rolling, Allison became Areto, Elizabeth became Lysippe and so forth. Andi pointed out she didn't need a nickname, because her full name was already an Amazon name, Andromeda.

She told Thorne that her parents had liked the name because they thought of it as a galaxy and associated the beautiful stars in the sky with their beautiful baby.

"That's what my mother told me. When I told her it was an Amazon name and what it meant, she was surprised."

"What does it mean?"

"It means ruler of men. I looked it up as a teenager. I thought a lot about it for a while. Maybe my name is another reason why I'm the way I am."

Thorne's reactions to her stories about what she did at work were a combination of mild disapproval, amusement and admiration, and that must have been what she was looking for, because she told him things that she never told anyone else, not the Amazons, not even her parents.

"I don't know why I told you that," she said once. "I could get into a lot of trouble if you told anyone. Why do I trust you?"

He told her that he wondered the same thing and advised her not to share the things she had told him with anyone else. He assured her that her secrets were safe with him. She stuck to talking about grappling the rest of the evening, but by the following week, she was back to her true confessions, although she didn't think of them that way.

Thorne knew that when beginners got to the point where they started competing, they split into two categories depending on their personalities. Most of them followed the BJJ do: honor and respect teachers and opponents, and maintain equanimity and poise. That was the way to handle yourself before and after matches, no matter how fiercely you fought. All of the Amazons eventually adopted that approach -- except Andi.

She was the second type. Each match was all about her. If she lost, she was devastated, furious at her opponent and angry at herself. It was all over her face and body language, even if she didn't say anything.

If she won, she was exultant. She'd strut and puff until Thorne thought her ample boobs would break free of the material that was stretched thin over them. She'd scream and dance, point at her losing opponent, thrust her arms in the air and sometimes pound her fists on her chest. Her adversary often felt humiliated.

From her stories, he learned it was the same where she worked. She wasn't happy just coming out ahead. She couldn't scream and strut, but her victory wasn't complete until she found a way to humiliate her competition in front of the others. All of the Amazons had been her victims at one time. Even though she had apologized to each one later, they had hated her at the time.

They eventually got over it, because as they got to know her, they realized that when she wasn't competing, she was actually a nice person. When they were at work, they took every precaution they could against her, although nothing worked, not even ganging up on her. After work, they let their guards down, and she never betrayed their trust or used their personal problems against them at work.

One time, after telling Thorne about what she did to a man at the office, she saw he looked uncomfortable.

"Are you thinking that I'm one sick psycho bitch?" she asked.

"No, but I was wondering what happened to him?"

"He got over it, but you're right. It took a while. When he didn't show up for a week, I found out that he was seeing someone."

"You mean, they broke up because of what you did to him?"

"No. I mean he had to go to a therapist. The personnel people tried to hide it from me, but I found out, and I..." she hesitated.

"What did you do?"

"I shouldn't have done anything. I was warned by the personnel director and my boss. It could have impacted my career, but I did it anyway, because I felt bad."

"So you think what you did to him was wrong?"

"I didn't say that. I don't break the rules. That takes all the joy out of destroying the enemy. It's the same at Star Gracie. Would you ever use an illegal move to win a match?"

"Of course not."

"Neither would I. As much as I like to win and hate to lose, if I did that, it would ruin it for me. I'll bend and twist and stretch the rules as much as I possibly can, but I'll never break them. For instance, I'm already learning that when I'm evenly matched, I need to bring in a distraction. We're taught to focus, but most people are easy to distract, even in a match.

"I'll do whatever it takes, and usually my opponents have no idea how I got them into the position where they have to tap out, even if they watch a video afterward. I've been doing the same thing at work for years.

"That's not against the rules. I'll go right to the edge of the line, but ever over it. So I didn't do anything wrong to that guy, and I made it up to him afterward anyway."

"How?"

"I offered to pay for his therapy, but he wouldn't take the money, and he wouldn't get anywhere near me. I accepted it as a challenge to overcome, and I did."

"What did you do?"

"What do you think?" she said and she licked her lips and lifted her hands to her neck and ran them slowly down her body over her breasts and stomach until they reached her crotch. Thorne watched her and got red, which made her laugh.

"I gave him this and lots of it. Though he was devastated, I didn't frighten all the manhood out of him, and I found a way to seduce him. He enjoyed me for a few months. Then I helped him get a good job in another town, because he wasn't going to get much further at our office after everyone saw how I humiliated him. What do you think of that?"

"I think that was nice of you."

"You're so funny. Do you think I'm a monster?"


"No I don't."

"You always let me go on and on and never really tell me what you think. Are you one of those people who doesn't judge anyone, no matter what they do?"

"No."

"Then tell me what you think of me. Start with my body."

She laughed.

"It's a nice body, but I don't have to tell you that. You're proud of it and try to show as much of it as you can to everybody at Star Gracie, especially when you dress for a match. It must be part of your distraction plan.

"I like your personality, too. You're different from anyone else I've ever known. I like to hear what you do at the office, at least most of it."

"What don't you like to hear?"

"Until today, I thought some of the things you did were wrong, but I'm satisfied with your explanation. It's fair to do anything to win as long as you don't break the rules."

He stopped, looked down at his hands and didn't say anything more.

"Tell me what else you were going to say," she said.

He squirmed in his chair a couple of times before he lifted his head and looked at her. His face was red.

"I was going to ask if you did that a lot, what you did with the guy who went to the therapist?"

"I don't understand."

He didn't respond, but a moment later, she tapped her forehead with her fingers and spoke again.

"I get it. You're asking if I have sex with all the men that I devastate at work. What about the women?"

She began laughing, but she saw his face fall and stopped herself.

"No, Thorne. I'm not a slut. I don't fuck my bosses to get ahead either. That crosses the line. I felt bad for the guy, so I did it just that one time. I didn't get anything out of it."

She paused.

"I did think about doing it one more time. Do you want to hear about it?"

"I'm sure you're going to tell me."

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers