Triangular Ch. 02

Story Info
Threesome get it on again even wilder.
2k words
4.63
52.8k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agent86
Agent86
37 Followers

The next day I called Kathy and Sven and arranged to meet them the following Friday evening. I had enjoyed our first encounter beyond my wildest dreams, but I was sure there was more to come. In their adverts and in our e-mails, they had been very keen to know if I was 'curious' and 'open-minded', and I was sure that meant they had something in mind. Our last encounter had been full on, but I would have thought pretty much any red-blooded guy would have been into that. I had also though a lot about Kathy's pussy, which I had not been given the opportunity to try.

I turned up at their house, gifts in hand, and a hard cock in my pants. I was greeted by Kathy stark naked, her nipples erect and face flushed. Entering the lounge I saw Sven also naked on the couch, his hard cock glistening with pussy juice. Kathy climbed back on him, facing me, her legs spread wide so I could see Sven's cock slip inside her. He reached around and fondled her tits.

I stripped off, with Kathy urging me on, and once I was as naked as they were, I walked over to them, presenting my hard cock to Kathy's warm wet mouth. She eagerly obliged and sucked in over half my cock, her tongue doing wondrous things to the sensitive underside.

I had not wanked since I had seen them last on Kathy's instruction (well okay, once or twice thinking about Kathy's tight arse wrapped around my cock, but not for a couple of days) and Kathy's blowjob had me close to cumming in only a minute or two. She sensed this and let me pull away, my cock twitching and bouncing.

"I want that big load of cum in my pussy," she growled.

Climbing off Sven, she knelt on her hands and knees on the floor between his legs, her tit's resting on his cock, and her gorgeous arse presented to me.

I wasted no time in kneeling behind her and shoving my throbbing cock deep into her luscious pussy, which luckily was not too tight and well lubed with her own juices, otherwise I might have come about halfway in. As it was I had to grit my teeth to stop myself from coming straight away, but once my cock got used to its new surroundings I was able to start thrusting hard into her, causing little gasps and moans from her with each thrust. It was never going to be a long fuck though, and soon I was cumming hard deep inside her, my balls contracting as spurt after spurt of hot cum flew out of my cock.

I continued to pump her slowly as my orgasm subsided, and I could tell hers wasn't far away. She had started sucking Sven's hard cock and he looked like he was close to cumming.

I pulled my cock out and Kathy covered her pussy with her hand, to save the carpet, I thought at first.

She stood up and said to Sven "Your turn baby, want some sloppy seconds from your slutty wife?"

He stood up and threw her playfully onto the couch, and rammed his rock hard cock into her sloppy pussy, pumping her even harder and faster than I had, making her cum hard almost immediately, a long drawn out orgasm as his continued thrusting kept her over the edge until he too came, I could hear Kathy's pussy get even wetter as another load of cum filled it. Once their orgasms finally subsided, Sven continued to pump her slowly, her pussy making loud slurping sounds as he slid in and out of her.

My cock was fully hard again now, and I wondered what they might have in store for me.

Kathy said, "Want some sloppy thirds?" and to my surprise my semi-hard cock leapt to full attention. I hadn't been sure if I wanted to do that, but here and now, given the opportunity, I was more than keen.

"Sure," I said and took Sven's place as he stood and sat by Kathy's head, where she lapped at his cum coated cock like an ice-cream. I thrust into her, and it was all hot and warm and gooey, and felt great. My cock forced some cum back around the edges, and our crotches were soon slapping together wetly, as I fucked her vigorously, settling in for a more prolonged enjoyment of Kathy's incredible pussy, thrusting as deep as I could into her warm sloppy depths.

Kathy cleaned all the come off Sven's cock and balls, and his cock was growing hard again. He then stood up and whispered in her ear, and she nodded. Sven went off down the hallway, out of sight. Kathy and I continued our superbly messy fuck.

He returned after a minute or two, but I barely noticed as I was close to cumming again inside his hot wife. As I started to come, she wrapped her legs around my arse and locked me fully inside her, as another of her massive orgasms washed over her, her pussy clenched tightly around my spasming cock as I pumped the third load of come into her well-filled pussy.

As I pulled out, Sven stepped forward and helped Kathy into a pair of black latex hotpants. Once they were fully on, she stood up and pranced around the room, enjoying the feel of her sloppy cum-filled pussy against the slick rubber.

"Thank you boys, I've always wanted a my pussy filled to overflowing with cum, and it feels great!"

She then noticed my cum covered cock, and came back to clean it up with her mouth, eagerly slurping all of the sticky juices off me.

She then sat down on the couch and Sven and I sat either side of her, feeling her tits and rubbing her pussy through the latex. She reached under the cushion and flicked on the TV, and pushed play on a DVD that she had obviously prepared earlier.

The movie was called 'Bend over boyfriend' and featured girls screwing their partners up the arse with strap-ons in various different ways. I had never seen anything like this, the nearest being a couple of good lesbian scenes involving strap-ons. Once again, curiosity won over fear of the unknown, and my cock hardened thinking about what it would be like to have Kathy fuck me with a strap-on.

She noticed my hard-on, and leaned over me to pick up something form the floor, her luscious tits pressing against my cock as she did this. As she sat back up holding a strap-on harness and a (thankfully) slim dildo, she paused to give my knob a quick suck.

"I've been trying to convince Sven to try this for ages, he even bought me the strap-on, but I can tell he's not ready cause his cock never gets hard when we watch this movie," she said. "You on the other hand seem to be quite ready, now bend over!"

I did as I was told, kneeling on the floor with my body resting on the sofa. Kathy knelt behind me, and then leaned forward and licked my anus. Her wet mouth on me sent shivers up my spine, and as she continued, running her tongue around and probing in, I let out a groan of pleasure. She took this as a sign, and slid the harness on over her hotpants, positioning the end of the dildo against her clit and tightening the straps. I watched her lube the dildo, then her lube-covered finger was pushed gently into my arse, and she worked it in and out for a while before removing it again, and placing the tip of her dildo against my butthole. It wasn't too big, and slipped in easily, but it tapered out slightly, and as she gradually eased it all the way into me, I felt completely full, and somewhat strange. It felt good, not like fucking, but the sexiness of it was undoubtable, especially as Kathy began slowly butt-fucking me, pulling almost all the way out, then sliding all the way back in. As I got used to it, I began to thrust back at her, meeting her thrusts.

"I want to see your face," she said. "I want to see yours," I replied, and she slid her 'cock' out of me. I layback on the couch and pulled my knees to my chest, lifting my butt off the cushion and giving her a clear target. Kathy pushed a couple of pillows under my back, which helped, then kneeled on the sofa between my legs. With a grin, she slipped her 'cock' back into my arse, then leaned forward over me, her arms on my chest, her tits swaying beautifully under her, and my hard cock probing her tummy.


A strange look spread over her face, and I imagined she felt like a man, just as I felt something like a woman in this position. She began to fuck my arse harder, each thrust bottoming out the dildo, and grinding the base against her cum-soaked clit. She then began to speed up, and to my surprise I felt my balls contracting, as my own orgasm approached. Kathy came with a final deep thrust, holding her crotch hard against my arse, as my own cum spurted out with such force that it coated her neck and tits as well her tummy. She drew the dildo out of me, then lay down on me, kissing me and letting me lick my own come off her neck and her lovely tits.

Sven had watched all of this, and now stood up and lubed his throbbing cock, before moving behind Kathy, first unclipping her harness, then sliding her hotpants off her. My cock was still hard somehow, perhaps as I had come without hardly touching it, and Kathy straddled me and slipped my cock back inside the moist warmth of her flooded pussy. Sven lubed her arse, and prepared to fill it with his cock, but she stopped him.

"If I let you fuck my arse, you have to let me fuck yours," she said. Sven paused, still not sure, but the lure of Kathy's bumhole was too much for him to resist from this close, and he gave in and promised. Kathy obliged by leaning forward a bit and spreading her arse cheeks. Sven slid in with a grunt and a squeal from Kathy, and the three of us worked up a rhythm in no time.

We fucked like this for quite some time, until Sven came in Kathy's arse. As he pulled out, Kathy rose off me, and sat back down with my cock in her arse, soft and slippy from the lube and Sven's cum, but still deliciously tight and sexy. She was close to cumming again and I could tell this was going to be a big one. I reached down to the floor with one hand and picked up her hotpants, turned them inside out.

"mmm yummy," I said and slurped a huge wad of cum from the crotch.

Kathy's eyes widened at this and she began bouncing on my cock furiously, slamming her arse down on me relentlessly until she finally came harder than I had ever seen her, her arse's manic contractions encouraging my cock to flood her arse with a second load of cum.

I could tell by her reaction to my cum-eating that I had found a fantasy of Kathy's, and as she climbed off me I stood up with her, then pushed her down on the sofa. I dropped in between her legs and began slurping the cum from her pussy, which drove her wild once again, another orgasm but more mental than physical, and when I worked my way to her arsehole, and began sucking the cum from there, she all but passed out.

Needless to say the three of us were completely 'fucked' after all this, but when Kathy recovered, she took both or our hands and led us to the bedroom. I had not intended to stay, but she made it clear that was what she wanted, so the three of us climbed into their satin sheeted bed and fell almost instantaneously into a deep sleep.

Agent86
Agent86
37 Followers