Triangular Ch. 05

Story Info
Kathy helps Sven and I go all the way.
2.1k words
4.66
36.1k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agent86
Agent86
37 Followers

Since my last adventure with Kathy and Sven, I had been thinking almost constantly about the possibilities that man-on-man action offered, and it had been making me pretty damn horny, and I was pretty sure that Kathy and Sven had the same ideas, so when I went around to their house at the agreed time, I was not surprised to be met be the two of them already naked, and be led straight to the bedroom.

Kathy kissed me and removed my shirt, while Sven dropped to his knees and lowered my pants and wrapped his mouth around my rock hard knob. All three of us now naked, we moved to the bed and began to enjoy each other's bodies to the fullest.

We engaged in an orgy of fleshly pleasure, literally writhing about together, as mouths and cocks and pussies and breasts were all stroked and licked and kissed and probed. I could taste Sven's come in Kathy's pussy, and in her mouth, and Kathy's pussy on Sven's cock and on his lips. All of us were desperately seeking release, happy to be back together and able to fully experience sex as we liked it. My balls ached with need and desire, my cock throbbing as it was alternately licked, groped and plunged into the hot wetness of a pussy or mouth. Eventually the pleasure became too great, and I could hold back no longer, and finding Kathy's hot wet pussy, I buried myself deep inside her and emptied my balls into her.

As I pulled out, Sven took my place and filled her with his load also, then we joined forces with our tongues on her pussy and clit until she came hard, screaming as her body convulsed, rivers of come oozing from her and onto our grinning faces.

Having found our release, things calmed down a little. We all knew that Sven and I wanted to fuck each other in the arse, but having just come, that wasn't going to happen just yet. Kathy flicked on the TV on the wall, and a bisexual porn DVD began playing. Two guys and a girl were going at just like we had just been doing, but in the movie as things progressed, one of the guys slipped his cock up the other's arse and began giving him a good hard fucking.

As this bit came on Kathy slipped her hands to our cocks and began stroking them back to life. She was kneeling between us and I slipped a couple of fingers up her pussy, as Sven stroked her nipples to hardness and squeezed them gently between his fingers. We were both soon hard once again, and Kathy climbed off the bed and attached her double ended strap-on.

"Who wants a warm-up," she said. The strap-on was quite a bit smaller than either of our cocks, so it seemed like a good idea to use the strap-on to stretch things out a bit beforehand.

"Do me first," said Sven, and assumed 'the position' on his hands and knees on the bed.

"Please?" said Kathy.

"Do me first please baby," replied Sven contritely.

"As you wish," smiled Kathy, and went to work on his arse with a finger and a bottle of lube. I joined her and took a turn with one of my fingers, then Kathy added her finger again and we worked in and out of Sven's anus as it gradually relaxed.

I moved behind Kathy and began tongueing her arse, round and round until her puckered entrance was quivering and contracting.

Kathy moved up behind Sven and slowly began to work her cock into his arse, just like she had the last time we were together (and probably many times since). I slipped a lubed finger up her arse and worked it in and out, then adding a second and continuing to probe and stretch her back entrance.

Kathy had buried the whole dildo in Sven's arse and began slowly fucking him with it. I lay down and slid up between their legs and began licking his balls, then taking his cock in my mouth. Kathy reached a lubed hand behind her and began stroking my cock, spreading the lube generously all over it.

I wriggled back from underneath them, and knelt behind Kathy. She paused her thrusting, her cock buried fully in Sven's ass, while I slipped my cock up her arse, and slowly pushed it all the way in. I pulled back almost all the way, and Kathy was able to thrust back and forward while Sven and I stayed still, alternately impaling and being impaled on the men either side of her.

After a couple of minutes of this, she turned to me and said "I think he's ready."

Almost reluctantly I pulled out of her arse. She did likewise, and I moved forward and slipped my knob between Sven's arse cheeks.

"Ohhhh," he groaned, and I began to ease my cock into his well oiled back passage. I went slowly, but was soon buried balls deep in his arse. It felt just as good as Kathy's arse, and any remaining reservations I had were gone as I began to slowly thrust in and out of his hot, tight, basically virgin arse.

Kathy had removed the strap-on and moved underneath us, wrapping her lips around Sven's throbbing cock, her pussy splayed in front of Sven's face, which he began to lick and lap at joyously. I picked up the pace a bit as he was clearly enjoying it, and before long we were fucking flat out.

She then paused us both as she moved out from under Sven and got on her knees in front of him before working her way backwards underneath his body, until he was able to slip his cock up her arse. It was now Sven's turn to see-saw between two bodies, and he did so with glee, slowly at first, then picking the pace up.

Kathy was squealing with pleasure as he reamed her arse, and I was really enjoying the ride. Sven began to pant and groan as his orgasm approached, then slammed forward into Kathy as it hit him hard. I slammed forward behind him, burying my dick deep in his arse as I felt his anus contracting wildly as his cock sprayed its load deep into Kathy. All this was too much for me and I came hard also, my balls pumping shot after shot of sticky come up Sven's hot tight arse.

The three of us collapsed in a heap as orgasms wracked our sweaty bodies.

As our senses gradually returned, we hauled ourselves off to the shower to clean up. While we had showered together before, this time was different, as none of us cared who touched what and where, and the feeling of three hot wet slippery bodies rubbing together was really something.

We were all horny again by the time we were clean, and we dried off and headed back to the bedroom to get dirty again.

Kathy had washed the dildo, and after fitting it back on, lay back on the bed and motioned for us to take turns sucking on it, which we did, then one by one switched places so that all three of us got a double cock-sucking from the other two.

I went last, laying back on the bed with the two of them licking and sucking on my cock, and sharing sloppy wet kisses with each other at the same time After sucking me for a bit, Kathy lifted my legs up and placed a pillow under my arse, then got Sven to hold my ankles so I was bent almost double, with my arse fully exposed.

First one lubed finger then a second entered my puckered entrance as Kathy prepared me to take her plastic member. As she probed me with her fingers, she stroked it with her free hand, copiously covered in lube. She moved forward to enter, and I grabbed my knees and pulled them back almost to my shoulders, where I could see the head of her knob slipping into my arse. It went in easier than last time, but I still felt wonderfully full once it was all the way in.

Sven slipped around behind her and eased his now slippery cock into Kathy's arse, and I could see the looks of absolute bliss on both their faces as the three of us arse-fucked in tandem. After a few minutes of this my head was swimming, and Kathy said, "I think he's ready," at which I grinned.

She eased her plastic knob out of me, and made way for Sven, who moved into position where she had just been. His cock looked huge compared to the dildo, but I was pretty relaxed due to extreme arousal. My own cock was forming a puddle of pre-cum on my stomach. Sven placed his knob at the entrance to my arse and slowly slipped it inwards. My arse stretched further and further around it, and just when I though I could take no more, the head popped past my sphincter and his hot hard cock was inside me, slowly sliding deeper into my butthole. His cock was larger than the dildo, but being a real cock it was more flexible, and after a few moments I found it just as comfortable. The feeling of smooth hot cock skin against my anal passage was more sensual than the latex, although I still found the view more appealing when Kathy was fucking me, her breasts bouncing delightfully in front of me.

Sven slowly worked his way deeper and deeper into my arse until finally he was all the way in. I felt like I had a baseball bat stuck in my arse, yet my cock was as hard as it had ever been. Kathy was watching intently, one hand slipped under the harness with her fingers on her clit. She reached around and gently squeezed Sven's balls, then dipped her head to my cock, giving it a full length lick from knob to balls before moving away a little so we could all see clearly.

Sven slowly drew his cock back almost all the way, then slipped in again, this time more easily, yet my arse still gripped him tightly every centimetre of the way. Again and again he drove into me, gradually building up speed. As he did so, my own pleasure began to grow, and I found myself thrusting back at him as I felt our orgasm building.

Suddenly he stopped thrusting buried balls deep in my arse, and I could feel his cock throbbing and twitching inside me. I looked over his shoulder and saw Kathy behind him, slipping her cock into his arse. She slid in all the way and pumped him hard for a few strokes, the force driving through him and into me. She then pulled back and allowed Sven to see-saw between us. I thought his eyes were going to roll all the way back in his head, such was the look of pleasure on his face, and as the rhythm built up I could fell the head of his cock swelling inside me. He let out a groan and slammed deep into me, his cock spurting wad after of wad of hot come deep into my arse, while behind him Kathy pounded his arse for all she was worth, prolonging and intensifying his orgasm. My own climax was not far away, my pulse was racing and my breath coming in short gasps. Sven let out a sigh as his orgasm subsided, and Kathy pulled out of his arse suddenly, causing him to shiver with unexpected pleasure.

He dragged his thick length slowly out of my arse, and I nearly came as he popped free. Kathy dodged around him and buried her pretty face in my arse, slurping up Sven's from my gaping asshole. The sensation was unbelievable as her hot little tongue flicked my most sensitive parts, licking and lapping at her husbands hot sticky juices. She lowered my legs down and my cock stood up, begging for attention. Kathy climbed up and impaled her sweet arse on my cock, sliding all the way down in one single incredible stroke. I felt hot breath on my balls and then Sven's tongue probing the junction between Kathy's arse and my cock. Her dildo was slapping on my stomach as she began to ride me, and I grabbed it and began pumping it in and out of her.

All too soon I could hold off no longer, and I was frantically thrusting into Kathy's arse as my cock unloaded inside of her as she squealed and thrashed as her own orgasm washed over her. As the three of us gradually returned to Earth, we untangled and lay together on the bed, our sloppy cum coated cocks all resting against each other as we drifted off to sleep.

After this evening I wondered if sex would ever be the same, but as I was to find out, Kathy and Sven still had new experiences in store for me.

Agent86
Agent86
37 Followers