Tribal Violence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me, uncle!" she said so confidently that she might have said that to me countless times before. I slid smoothly into my best friend's daughter. She pushed herself harder against me to get more of my cock into her. The feeling of being enveloped by her delicious young pussy was almost too much to bear. I grabbed hold of her ass to stop any more movement. I let my fires cool before I released her and resumed driving my cock into her.

"Uncle, you are making me come!" It was a hoarse whisper. Her hips twitched violently once, twice. I could not be sure if it was a third time or something else. I thought it sounded like a door creaking open. I panicked. Did we lock the door, I wondered with pounding heart. I could not imagine the shame of Marilyn catching me with my cock buried deep inside her daughter. What would I say to her?

Meanwhile Abigail's hips had continued their frenzied twitching. "Aaaah, thank you so much, uncle," she panted.

I felt a hand touching me on my back. I froze. "How could you start without me? It's not fair!" An exasperated whisper. The voice sounded just like Abigail.

"Stop making such a noise, Ruth." scolded Abigail. "Don't we share everything? Get in quickly." While relief washed over me that it was not my late friend's wife who had caught me, I felt a stab of resentment that I was merely a toy to be shared between these two girls. She spun around to face the ceiling while also making room. I, too turned to lie on my back while the newcomer slid in beside me, so that I was sandwiched.

"She's so cold, Abigail!" That set the two of them giggling. Abigail passed her arm over my body and held her sister's hand.

"Yes, you are so cold! Where have you come from?" scolded the elder.

"I stood at the door, hardly believing what I could hear. I still cannot believe you beat me, sis. I thought I would be first," answered the younger.

Abigail pulled her sister's hand to start rubbing my tummy, then discreetly pulled away leaving her to continue. "Can you feel how wet we were?" she asked her sister.

The other did not reply immediately. She continued rubbing my tummy and occasionally coming north to pinch my nipples. In one smooth movement her hand travelled all the way south and gripped my cock, but her fingers slithered off on the combined juices of her sister's pussy and mine. Making a ring with her thumb and forefinger she stroked me up and down, bringing me back to a full erection in scant seconds.

In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought, as my hand sought the junction of Ruth's legs. I stroked my finger along her slit, finding her wet and slippery. I bent my finger into her hole. She was so ready for my tool, having stood listening to all the sounds of fucking from within. As if by arrangement I turned my body towards her, throwing one leg between hers while simultaneously she opened wide and pulled her knees up. My cock had an avenue open for her pussy. I grabbed my cock and fine-tuned my aim for her hole. The head overcame her lips, but felt I should pull out a little and push in a few times to spread the goodness onto her outer lips. At the same time I felt a hand on my buttocks. Abigail was encouraging me to fuck her small sister.

Then I drove into Ruth again. This time I slid in smoothly into a warm, tight glove. She was firmer than her sister, gripping me in a much stronger hold. I knew I would not last very long, since I had been on the point of coming when I was disturbed. My hands on either side of her slim rib cage, I held her tight as I plunged deep into her. I bent my head to seek her tits. Being as small as her sister, I had to bend further, stretching my neck muscles. I inhaled one nipple into my mouth, and squeezed it with my teeth. I felt her hips rise up into mine. I switched to the other nipple, biting with a little more force. The hips jumped even more violently and a shrill cry came from her throat.

"Fuck her brains out, like you did me!" A slap rang out in the darkness, and a sharp pain heated my buttocks. I too came, driving my hips into Ruth's as hers were pushing into me. We came together for long moments. It was like the three were joined in the act, as Abigail was rubbing my backside, like a donkey driver whipping it to go faster. I felt my jism rush out in a torrent. Two spurts, three spurts, another and another. Finally one last weak one and I was done. I collapsed back to the middle of the bed and both wrapped their sweet slim bodies around me.

We must have all fallen dead asleep because the next thing I knew was a loud shrill voice. "What is going on here?" I sat up groggily to be met by Marilyn's eyes boring into mine. "This place smells like a pigsty. Whose house is this?"

Before I could get a word out, Ruth was on the floor and was pulling on her negligée which I now saw was a wine red. "Mummy, I came to find Abigail and found them in the act. I am not the one who began it. They invited me."

Abigail chuckled almost maliciously. "What were you coming to do here, Mum, if not to do what we did?"

"Get out!" Her voice was as sharp as a whip. "Don't you dare talk to me like that with your father fresh in the grave." She started sobbing, great heaving ones. The girls, so brave with daring words a moment before, also lost their nerve sobbing in their grief for their father.

I got out of bed, forgetting that I was as finely arrayed as Adam in the garden and bundled Marilyn and Ruth in a hug. Abigail came into it as well. "Please do not fight ladies, on the first morning of your new life." Then I shut up, continuing to hold us in a big huddle until they all calmed down again.

"Girls, do as your mother said," I said gently. Without another word they tried to pull on such of their garments as they could find and went silently out. "You and I have much to talk about, don't we, my dear?"

"Yes it was so good of you to stay with us, but I guess you need to go home to your wife."

"That is true. But before I do, allow me to say that it should have been you in this bed, so I owe you."

She looked at me as if suspecting that I was being tricky. My heart was beating wildly hoping she would not freak out, and not catch my meaning. Then her face broke out into a smile. She said, "Yes, you do. It will take a very long time to repay."

I took her into my arms in a huge bear hug full of promise for the days to come.

12