Tribunal Tales: Gordon

Story Info
Dirty old perv gets his hands on new girl.
2.8k words
4.16
36.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright Monday morning and the birds were singing. The sun was splitting the pavements and everything seemed more colourful than usual. Summer was finally here and everyone up and down the country seemed to be in the best of moods.

Everyone apart from Gordon that was.

Gordon was his grumpy old self, frowning and cursing at his luck. Gordon hated Monday mornings. And Tuesday mornings. He wasn't keen on Wednesday mornings either. Thursday's were, all in all, pretty awful while Friday mornings at least had the bonus of being near Saturday morning. He still didn't like them though.

This was mostly due to having to go to work in the dusty old Tribunal building. It was a small place, not used for much apart from the odd tribunal that happened most days. But he had to be there, rain or shine, and he hated it. Not least because it was a tiny little team in this building and most of them were ugly old brutes.

How he longed for his old job, where he worked as a janitor at the local college. There he was surrounded by gorgeous young things with there big sexy tits and tight little arses that would make his days worthwhile. Especially on a day like today he lamented, where the shortest of skirts would be worn and the tightest of tops. Who could really blame him for looking and I'm sure even the rector didn't blame him for stealing all those panties from the gym changing rooms which ultimately lost him his job. At least they let him leave quietly to avoid the scandal. And at least they let him keep the last pair of panties he was caught stealing, the pair he kept in his glove box in his car and the pair that, at that moment, were pressed against his face as he inhaled deeply, trying to remember the scent from when they were freshly worn.

Which is why he was here, doing a crummy security gig with a massive frown upon his face.

He pulled up at the building in his rusting old heap of a car and thought about what his life was now. The tribunal was a strange set up, with no permanent staff in the office apart from him, with folk coming in to do the tribunals then disappearing straight away. Normally it was just him and clerk, a bunch of moaning old harridans who would constantly ask him to do the most menial of tasks. If he wanted that he'd have stayed married to his wife. Then the panel would come in and then whoever was having the tribunal, and then they'd all leave again and Gordon would be stuck there as the clerk did the paperwork. All in all it was a horrendously boring job.

He took one last sniff of the panties and then got out, stretching his old body after the short drive to the building. Gordon wasn't in shape. Far from it in fact. His 62 year old body had been put through all manner of hardships down the years and he wasn't really one for exercising. In fact, the closest he'd ever got to a gym was the changing rooms where he stole the panties from! He was fat, he knew that. 'Grossly obese' his doctor had said at his last health check. Too late to change now.

It was while stretching he spotted the brand new Mini sitting in the parking lot. "Oh fuck, there's a new bird starting today" he muttered out loud. He had been told on Friday that a new clerk was going to be there on Monday, someone called Margaret. No doubt Margaret was another old cow who would make his life a misery.

"Fuck, I hope she's not as bad as that old cunt Marjory" he thought, thinking of the woman on Friday who chastised him for his appearance, complaining about the stains on his sweater and informing him that security guards were expected to be shaved at the very least.

He walked in to the building and turned into the office. What he saw nearly gave him a heart attack. Bent over the desk was the most gorgeous, sexy little thing he'd ever seen. She was young, maybe 18 or 19, with long blonde hair, petite little frame with big sexy titties that were barely contained in her tight little blouse. She had a little pencil skirt on which showed off her shapely arse and gorgeous legs all the way down to her 6 inch heels.

Gordon gaped. He simply couldn't move. She was a vision of perfection. He felt his cock twitch in his pants as he stood and stared at this gorgeous little thing in his office. He could see the strap of her bra, white and flawless, just like this beauty's skin. He could feel his mouth fill with saliva. She looked up and broke into a massive smile and skipped over to where he was standing.

"Hi, you must be Gordon! I'm Margaret! I'm new so hopefully you'll be gentle with me!"

Gordon nearly choked as his mind raced at this little girls words. He mindlessly shook her outstretched hand, barely aware of the smooth skin of this little princess. She was so innocent...his cock was at half mast by the time she turned away and went back to leaning over the desk, this time with her back to him, her little ass swinging temptingly in front of him, her skirt raised so tantalisingly close to the bottom of her panties.

Gordon slumped in his usual chair, unable to speak. He spent most of the morning like that, just staring at this beautiful little thing that was sent to him from heaven, only breaking from his trance when she asked him little questions, where things were, who people were. She spent most of the time tapping away on the mobile phone all clerks are given when they start from the organisation, no doubt getting instructions from her boss, Stuart, the only man in the organisation and who no doubt would be easing her into her new job.

Finally the others arrived and the tribunal started. Normally this was Gordon's favourite part of the day because the moaning old cows who normally clerked the hearings disappeared off into the tribunal room and gave him some peace and quiet. Not today though, today he didn't want little Margaret to disappear. But disappear she did and he watched as she sashayed into the room, her cute little arse looking perfect as she disappeared.

Gordon sighed and readjusted his cock. The temptation was to stroke it there and then. Chances are nobody would come out of that room for at least an hour, but it wasn't worth the risk. Anyway, it would just make it a better release if he waited until he got home. He knew he was going to rub his cock thinking about Margaret tonight, probably a few times if he was honest. He might be an old fucker, but he was a horny old fucker. He normally wanked himself off at least twice a day, often more. Most of his panty collection had been long ruined with his wanking, but he still had a few left that would keep him going for a while yet.

After ten minutes of fantasising about Margaret, he suddenly remembered that he had an expenses claim to complete for buying milk last week when one of the old cows didn't have any money. Not knowing what he was supposed to do to get his money back, and sensing that Margaret still didn't know her arse from her elbow in her new job, he thought it best to get in touch with Stuart direct. Luckily Margaret had left her work mobile phone on the desk.

He started pushing some buttons on her phone but could barely make sense of it. He still carried an old Nokia that served him well and these new fangled phones just confused him with their touch screens and apps, whatever they were. Somehow he managed to get into the text messages and he saw Stuart's name and clicked.

His mouth dropped. There were plenty of messages between the two of them but they certainly weren't about work! The filthy bastards had been sending dirty messages to each other! He scrolled through them, reading each one, his cock stiffening in his pants, until he stumbled across one that made his jaw hit the floor. It was a picture message, and it was a picture of Margaret naked, her tits looking perfect, her nipples hard, her pussy clearly visible.

His cock twitched and he came in his pants.

"Fuck" he muttered, stumbling out to the toilet to clean himself up.

He came back a few minute later, his ruined underwear discarded now, only a small stain on his trousers. He picked up the phone again and stared hard at the picture on the screen. She was perfect. Her tits looked huge on her tiny frame, her nipples so stiff and pink. Her little pussy looked so smooth and cute, he just wanted to lick it. His cock was coming back to life again just looking at this hot little thing.

Then he thought, "why not just send this on to old Gordon. I'm sure she wouldn't mind". He hit he forward button and punched in his number and hit send. A few seconds later his phone buzzed and he had his very own copy of that sexy picture. "Fuck, I'm going to wank myself blind tonight!" he muttered out loud.

Time wore on and finally the tribunal ended. The panel packed up their belongings and Gordon and Margaret were left alone again. She moved around the office, Gordon's eyes following her, glancing down at the picture on his phone then back at the gorgeous young girl. His cock was constantly hard, and he began to wonder if maybe he didn't need to have a wank tonight...maybe he could have something much better!

"So...erm...Margaret...how have you found it working with Stuart?" he stuttered, his plan formulating in his mind.

She blushed hard. "Yeah, he's nice".

"He's a handsome guy too isn't he? I heard he was a bit of a womaniser before he got married."

She shot a glance at him. "He's...he's married?"

"Didn't you know? Didn't he tell you before you showed him those perfect tits of yours?"

She dropped the folder she was holding, panic shooting across her face.

"How did you...I didn't show him anything. What are you talking about?"

He chuckled and stood up from his chair, crossing the room to meet the panicked young girl.

"Come on Margaret, I've seen the picture. I know what you've done. Is that what got you the job? Did you fuck him at the interview?"

"No...I...no, that's not what happened. I thought...I didn't know!" she stammered, her thoughts muddling together.

"Look darling, I know, I know, but you know I'm a decent sort and I think it's only right that his wife knows what a scumbag he is. And I guess she'll tell the bosses at the tribunal that you've been given a job just so he can fuck you and they'll let you go, but I'm sure you'll get something else..."

"No!! Please, no! I just bought a car. If I get sacked I'll be screwed! I can't afford to lose this job! Please don't say anything Gordon, please, I beg you!"

She dropped to her knees, tears running down her face. She clearly couldn't believe what was happening. So far so good, thought Gordon.

"I don't know Margaret. I mean, I should do the right thing..."

"Please, I'll do anything".

Bingo. The magic words. He knew right then that he was going to have his way with her, this gorgeous, perfect little teen temptress. He felt his cock pulse and he reached down and adjusted his thick shaft which strained uncomfortably against his trousers.

She had seen him adjust himself. Seen the bulge in his trousers.

"What...what are you doing?"

He smiled. He knew he must look creepy, but he didn't care.

"You know what I want Margaret."

"No. You can't prove anything. I won't."

"The messages are on your work phone Margaret."

"I'll delete them."

"They store all the messages sent in the main headquarters. Didn't you know that Margaret?"

He had no idea if this was true, but it seemed to turn Margaret quite pale and she certainly seemed to believe it.

"And anyway Margaret, I have a copy of the picture."

That was it. That was the end for young Margaret. She went ghostly white then her face plunged into her hands and she sobbed loudly. She knew she had no choice.

Gordon licked his lips, smacking them loudly. He knew he had won. He started slowly stroking her long blonde hair, marvelling at how soft it was. He pulled her hands away from her face and she looked up at him, miserable and defeated. Then she glanced down at the bulge that was just inches from her face, and gulped.

Gordon placed one of her hands on the bulge and gulped himself. She didn't do anything, just left it there, unsure what to do. He began to move it back and forth, his breathing already heavy. He dropped her other hand and hurriedly unzipped himself, his cock springing through his fly and popping out just an inch from her pretty little face. He placed her hand back on his dick and her little fingers instinctively wrapped around.

"Be a good girl and put it in your mouth" he gasped.

She gulped again and, after a long second of hesitation, acceptance washed over her face.

"Only once. Promise me only once."

"Yeah yeah once, now put it in your mouth."

She swallowed hard then tentatively flicked her tongue out and touched the tip. The taste was awful and she repulsed away from it, but she knew she had no choice. She licked it again, this time along the shaft, and then popped the bulbous head into her mouth.

Gordon was in heaven. This gorgeous, beautiful, sexy young teen was sucking his filthy old cock! All those dreams, all those fantasies about the college girls and here he was in this shitty new job and he had a teen temptress sucking his dick.

She worked his dick with her mouth, sucking it deeper and deeper into her warm wet mouth. Her hand pumped back and forth on the shaft as she sucked him off. She knew the best way to get it over and done with was to make him cum quick.

"That's it you little slut, suck my old dick" he muttered. "What a talented little cocksucker you are".

She looked up at him, at his beady little lust-filled eyes. He was disgusting. Yet...she felt herself get wet as he abused her.

"You fucking love sucking my old cock don't you? Look at you, sucking it like a little tart".

His words drove her on, sucking it deeper, faster, wanting to feel him cum down her throat. She knew he was getting close. His hands wrapped in her hair and he thrust into her mouth, and she was hit with the realisation that she was starting to enjoy it. She moaned.

"Fucking hell, you are loving it! You love sucking Gordon's old crusty cock don't you?"

She moaned. She wanted to touch herself badly. But she felt him tense, felt his balls tighten, and knew she wouldn't have time.

He felt it too. He felt it build deep inside him and then, with one joyous eruption, he came in the little slut's throat. Wave after wave of cum spewed from his cock, filling the teens mouth. It was ecstasy, it was heaven, it was perfect.

Finally the cum stopped flowing, and Margaret popped his cock from her mouth. She had swallowed most of it, but some had dribbled out her mouth and landed on her chin and blouse. Her make up was a mess, her mascara running down her cheeks and her lipstick all over her mouth and, of course, his softening cock. Gordon backed away from the teen and fell back into his chair, exhausted.

Margaret looked at him, the old, ugly man whose cock she had just sucked, and was disgusted with herself. Not just for doing it, but for getting into it and getting wet. She got off the floor, grabbed her belongings and hurried for the exit.

"Are you back here tomorrow?" called Gordon.

She paused in the exit. A wave of panic hit her.

"Yes".

"Can't wait" came the reply from the dirty old perv, and she shuddered before flying out the door.

Gordon sat in that chair for the best part of an hour, his cock still hanging limply out his trousers. He had a huge grin on his face the entire time. Finally he came to, looked at the picture on his phone and said "Oh yes, can't wait".