Tribute Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is why I have been frustrated," Beauregard began quickly as he saw me mentally evacuating the intimate moment we were in, "because you wouldn't be feeling this way if I had kissed you then."

"I'm sorry," I signed before glancing away to break the eye contact. The lovely feelings were starting to evaporate as my thoughts began picking up speed.

He guides my face so we were looking at each other again, "Natasha," he sighs as he rubs a thumb across my cheek with the hand that is still cupping my face, "it breaks my heart to see you so uncertain with me. I wish I hadn't hesitated then."

It wasn't until I blinked that I realized my eyes had welled up with tears. His words had certainly struck to the heart of the matter. I so badly wanted to believe that he loved me as much as I really, really loved him. And if this relationship crashed and burned, I was certain that suicidal thoughts would probably cross my mind since I would have lost my best friend in the process.

I mean, honestly, you feel one of two things: frustrated anger that burns almost eternally toward your ex and that goodwill tidings are more likely to rot in your mouth forever than ever be mentioned to them, or you have the frustrated sadness at knowing you did all you could and it was not ever going to be what you wished it had. Thus the friendship once shared is often broken for one of those two reasons.

"Please let me show you what I know you've been looking for, because I know you are what I have wanted for a long time now," Beauregard said after removing his hand from my face to get his thoughts across clearly, "I promise you will never regret us."

His words brought me back into focusing on him. I had no idea if I was making another horrible decision or not. All I knew is this felt so very different from what I had known, so true and not dishonest.

I barely gave a discernible nod as I leaned forward to accept his kiss, which was synonymous with all things wonderful in my mind. Each touch given and each touch received was genuine. That felt so good I still struggled with tears. It was overwhelming to feel loved like this, as deeply as I loved him, being truly reciprocated. And I didn't have to ask him to hold me, or kiss me. He just was.

Our kiss broke and he nuzzled his face into my neck, the kisses he was giving me were lovingly erasing my former experience. I could feel my hair had become loosened from the caressing.

I stroked all along his body. It was almost hard for me to believe this was really happening. He smoothed his hands from my waist along my ribcage to my breasts. I tugged at the collar of his shirt so I could kiss the skin there, to nibble at him. When I did so he bodily shivered and returned the gesture to me of which I had a similar reaction.

I kept whimpering and moaning, which frankly I was glad he couldn't hear since I had never reacted this way before and it was almost embarrassing. After catching the edge of his shirt I slipped my hands underneath it to rub his hot skin. I could probably do this for hours.

Beauregard grasped my ass again and this time he ground his hips up against mine.

Why, hello there.

Delicious—that is a very fitting word for his cock. Or at least, I was going to find out. One thing that I knew I was good at was blow jobs.

Beauregard repeated the motion as he sucked at the base of my neck between my collar bones. I am gripping into his hair lightly when I feel him laughing a bit as he pulls away slightly from me.

"What?" I figure my hair is a mess, but who cares anyway. The house could be falling into a sinkhole right now and I might not mind.

"You are noisy," he says with a grin before he rubs my neck with the backs of his fingers, "and I love that."

At that I get struck with a small bit of blushing before Beauregard gives me a swift kiss and asks me which bedroom I preferred.

"Either one is good," I start to sign while getting off his lap and standing, but he catches on quickly and leads me to his room. After flipping the light on he pulls off his shirt as soon as we step inside and I am enchanted by the amount of freckles he has accumulated on his back. He turns before I get to touch any of them and steps me back into the wall. Out of habit for privacy he shuts the door and envelopes me in a kiss. I grasp at his body and pull him closer. I slide my hands down his back until I am grasping his solid ass. I press flush against his front, feeling his very fine piece.

I feel him release his hold from my lower back to grasp my hands. He ends the kiss and lifts my arms up so he can remove my shirt. I let him and then pull off my sports bra—certainly not what most consider sexy lingerie—but I am happy to see that Beauregard does not care if I am wearing anything at all.

He starts playing with my breasts right away and I am relieved their smaller size doesn't disturb him either. B cups are just kind of, there. They are okay to me.

It's when he focuses on sucking my nipples that I start unzipping his jeans. I can barely focus, but it is not for the lack of trying. I am ecstatic that he wears boxers, so much easier to get into, and I slide my hands within to feel him. I stroke his head just a way that he ends up giving the nipple in his mouth a sharper nip than either of us were expecting.

I continue the hand job until he stops me. We both start shucking out of our shoes and pants now since neither of us are feeling too patient now.

"Do you have a favorite position?" he says while kneeling in front of me.

"Not that I know of," I sign.

Beauregard slides his hands up my legs, starting slowly at my ankles, kissing along where his hands have strayed after he catches what I have said. After pulling back long enough to sign, "What have you tried?" he was kissing very close to operation flood watch. I literally think the consistency of drool was leaking down my thighs and he hadn't even touched me yet.

"Cowgirl," I signed when he looked up, "and you don't have to do anything like that. I haven't shaved, obviously, and..."

I braced my hands on his shoulders as he licked and sucked at my folds. When his tongue dipped within me I wasn't sure if my legs would give out on me. His hands were guiding my snatch to his mouth by the way of pressure underneath my buttocks. I did give a squeal when Beauregard began sucking on my clit, eventually implementing one hand to start thrusting his fingers gently and tantalizingly slow into me. I could feel the swirls of tension wringing tighter and tighter in my belly. I looked down and saw his bobbing shaft and I almost came as I imagined him thrusting into me.

My legs were quivering so badly that he did pull away before I had an orgasm. I could see my juices on his face and I was amazed that he seemed to enjoy that activity. I even said as much to him.

"He never did that for you, did he?" Beauregard said in a way that body language clearly said it was not really a question. "I know you said that you did things for him that he did not do for you—" He began, but cut himself off since he wanted to stay on the road of hot and bothered, in the good way. "What else have you tried?"

"Blow jobs," I say while admiring the view.

"Any other sex positions?" Beauregard signed, mystified.

I cleared my throat slightly with mild discomfort, "we only had sex once. It was humiliating, I had begged and he really disliked the whole thing..." I still felt awful about it after all this time.

Beauregard gives a shake of his head before standing, "maybe we can find out your favorite one tonight," he signs before kissing me and guiding me to his bed. I reached for him once we both laid side-by-side, caressing down his body until I was rubbing his balls and stroking his shaft. I shift so I could kiss each testicle, lick them, and suck on them. Beauregard clenched his fingers in my hair as I gave him pleasure. While still fondling his balls I kissed up his shaft until I reached his head. I gave him a lick before smoothing my mouth over him, sucking him into my mouth strongly. Beauregard groaned and jarred his hips up lightly as I continued to take him deeper with each stroke. His head rubbed the back of my throat but I continued the pattern of deep thrusts; his vocalizations music to my ears.

I felt Beauregard's groin almost thrum and knew he was close to cumming. I prepared to take him all the way there, to swallow every bit, but he stopped me.

"Are you on Birth Control?" He asked me after he had rolled me under him.

"Yes," I replied. I rubbed my face alongside his, kissing his cheek in different places. He moved until we were lip-locked again. I could still taste myself on his lips. He kept surprising me. My ex only hugged me after fellatio—no kissing.

Beauregard nudged my legs apart and took up the space there. I slid my legs high along either side of him for the deep penetration I wanted. We were still kissing when he began prodding my folds with his head. He slid about easily with how wet I was.

I wrapped my arms around his back, keeping him as close as I could, sliding my arms lower to urge him within me. He thrust entirely inside me and I groaned into his mouth. He was so deep I felt his testicles slap my butt.

Beauregard tantalized me with slow thrusts at first. We broke the kiss when he picked up speed. I wrapped my legs around his waist, reveling in the feel of his body over mine. Beauregard. My Beauregard.

I made little moaning noises each time I took him to the hilt, every slurp as he hit bottom. I reached between us and slipped my fingers around his shaft as he tilt back for another thrust. I felt how firm his balls had become. He stalled as I continued to feel us, together. We locked gazes. Though this was an extremely heady experience, I could tell that everything would be different after this night. We would no longer be able to play the roles as "just friends", and I knew he felt that way as well. This was not a one night stand. The unsaid plans of our doing this again, and again resting in the air as we...dare I think the corny thought...made love tonight.

As he sunk into me excruciatingly slow once more, I bit my lip with a smile, and he gave me a smile in return. He had one arm bracing near my head, and the other he would tug my hips close for each thrust. I ran my hands over his chest and belly. I grasped his ass as I tilt my hips to meet his in such a complete way.

Beauregard nuzzled his face into the corner of my neck, kissing me and sucking on my skin there. My vocalizations began to turn into whimpering moans. I could now hear that he was groaning more too. With one hand I started rubbing my clit in fast circles and with my other arm I wrapped it around the back of his neck. I gripped him tighter within my legs. My kisses on his neck and face became more frantic.

I felt the ripple through him when he started to cum. He gave short, jerky thrusts into me, but kept the pace as I began orgasming too.

There were a few times that I could get myself to have a screaming orgasm through my usual masturbation with a dildo. But never have I been quite this loud or long going in the climax.

He stopped moving while still deep within me. Both of us were panting and sweating. I could feel so much wetness leaking from our joining. I relaxed my arm from around his neck, redirecting a stray clump of bangs from his sweaty forehead. I reflexively smiled at him as our eyes met again. Beauregard cupped my head in his hands as he guides his mouth to mine. This kiss was not so much primal as it was emotional. I could feel so many things he wasn't saying.

After we end the kiss, and we nuzzled our faces close as our bodies relaxed even more, we split apart. Facing each other on our sides, Beauregard said, "it has never been like that for me."

"Same here," I signed, "thank you." He was still watching me with such a serious expression that I couldn't pinpoint, "what?" I asked.

Beauregard pulled me closer, half laying over me which felt so good, his arms holding me close. He ducked his head to rest over mine, my head resting against his chest. He pulled away after a few minutes to pull a blanket up over us. I helped flip the edge over us and noticed that his pillows were knocked off on the floor at some point of our session.

"I love you," Beauregard suddenly signed, "and this isn't something I am saying spontaneously. I didn't want to say it at first, I didn't want you to feel rushed to say it back, but I love you. I have for a long, long time," he stroked the backs of his fingers down a side of my face, "thank you for choosing us."

The spontaneous tears I felt bothered the shit out of me, but I kept them from going far. My eyes moistened and I blinked several times to clear them. I couldn't change my past, erase the disappointments of one previous failed relationship, but I could put my all into this one—and already I knew I was not going to face the same path of deceit and failure. Neither of us were like that. This was soon, almost rushed, but I still didn't regret taking this step.

"You are all I have ever wanted," I say before grasping the hand that he had moved to cup my face to kiss his palm, "I love you too, Beauregard," I give a relieved sigh, "and I am so glad you feel the same."

I cuddled close to my true soulmate, stroking his body comfortably as he did the same with me. After turning off the lights we made love again until we were only able to hold each other close as we fell asleep.

12