Tribute to My Wife

Story Info
Fulfillment of my wife's fantasy of her boyfriend and me.
789 words
4.05
89.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MWMBiSlut
MWMBiSlut
12 Followers

I'll never forget the night I finally gave you the sexual gift you, my beloved wife, wanted most of all. We were getting ready to go out to nowhere special, just someplace nice. You got a call from your boyfriend and favorite fuck John, asking if you wanted to come over and have some fun. You told him that I was there, since it was after work, and we were planning to go out. He asked if he could come over later that night. Something in his tone caught your ear. You asked me if it was okay with me, and I agreed.

We went out on our date, to an Asian buffet, where you ate more than you meant to, but it still felt good. We touched often, holding hands, a quick caress when getting a fresh plate of food, or touching legs with feet under the table.

We got home; we started to settle down to relax. This "settling down" included a lot of kissing and groping, but we had all night, so we were going to relax before any serious sex. The doorbell rang; it was John. You had almost forgotten. You had already taken your bra off and had your pants on the floor beside your chair. You quickly pulled the pants up and answered the door, braless, of course. Your shirt was modest enough with a brassiere, but it was immediately obvious when you're not wearing one.

At the door, John was there. He made a comment on your state of dress, and you jokeed as you invite him in. He and I exchanged pleasantries and he sat on the couch. The two of you bantered some more--he was obviously staring at your nipples through your shirt, and he playfully grabbed at you. You fended him off in your usual fashion, asking him what he was there for. He told you that he was there to have some fun with you. You reminded him that I'm here. And then he sprang it on you.

He suggested that you'd like it if I watched you get fucked. You had already been made very wet by our previous playfulness, and the prospect of being such a slut in front of me was too much for you to resist. You asked if I'm okay with that and were not at all surprised at how quickly I said yes. You pulled John into the bedroom, while I followed.

The two of you tore each other's clothing off while I watch. He started by having you suck him for a while, so I'd have a good show, then he laid you down and enters you, fucking rhythmically, for a long time. You moaned, grunted, and finally shouted in orgasm, but he didn't stop until you told him you've had enough. He pulled out and looks at me. I was greatly enjoying this private porn show. He then said something that floors you. He asked if I want a taste of him. I couldn't control myself and almost jumped to my knees in front of him, putting as much of his cock as I could in his mouth. You reached over to me and opened my pants, jerking on my cock. I was sucking and licking him over and over, just overwhelmed with the ecstasy of having dick in my mouth, tasting and swallowing his precum.

After an unknown time of this, he told me to get my clothes off--he had something for me. I was naked instantly. You asked if you could play, too, and John was fine with that. You got on all fours and had me inside your pussy. John got behind me, his wet cock rubbing in my ass crack. We both knew what he wanted to do with me--use me like he uses you. Slowly, he forced himself into me. It hurt--I hadn't had anything there in a long time, certainly not a dick like his. But he was inside me soon enough and pumping in me. It was all to much for me and I came immediately inside you, but you had naughty thoughts--you wanted me to be totally overloaded and move around to start jerking my softening cock.

After I came, John stayed in me and I drop from my knees to my hands and knees. Then he started working my ass with his cock, over and over, and you worked my incredibly sensitive cock with your hands and mouth, driving me crazy--but I couldn't move to get away, I was trapped by John's dick in my ass, making me his pleasure toy. Finally, he shot his load inside me. I was fucked, thoroughly fucked by him just as you have been.

MWMBiSlut
MWMBiSlut
12 Followers