Tricia Becomes a Cheating Wife

Story Info
Naughty friend uses Tricia's big cock fantasy to change her.
12.2k words
3.99
173.5k
232
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, this is fiction and not based on any real event or real person - these things don't happen in real life! If you are underage go find your fun elsewhere and don't read this story.

I'd love to have some feedback on this story, I'm not sure if I have been too slow in the start and too explicit in the end. Any criticism or suggestion is welcome.

*****

My name is Patricia Vagabba and this story is for all girls who, like me, are married and yet have a strong curiosity about big cocks.

This fantasy about big dicks started early for me, when my best friend Vivian had sex for the first time. It was with a boy two years older. We shared all our secrets and it was no surprise when Viv told how she lost her cherry... in details!

I was hooked! But then, she has always been the wild of the duo. I'm the 'goody goody two shoes' girl and she is the 'popular slut'. We are comfortable with that and we don't let our differences get in the way of our friendship.

Vivian is a tall tanned brunette with long straight hair and a cover girl face. Her body is very slim and fit but with a rather large pair of boobs for her thin frame (32 C cups - we have seen each other's bras dozens of times) and a round and tight butt. She could be a model if she chose it.

I am average in height (a little on the short side), with shoulder long blonde hair, brown eyes and a pale skin. I know my face is very cute and I have a curvy body. I'm not fat! But I have generous, VERY large breasts (34 E cups - my pride!) and wide hips with a round bubble butt. I could be called 'pleasantly plump' or 'a big titted hottie', depending on the guy's taste.

Over the next two years Vivian fucked more than twenty different guys, from boys our age to older guys - even the father of one of our friends! She told me every little detail and she made sure to tell me that the guys with big cocks were better. Even if they were not all that good at 'doing it', their big poles were able to reach deeper and make her feel like no small dicked boy could.

My friend always asked me why I was still a virgin. She wanted me to join the fun. But I was too romantic. I wanted to do it with the right guy and I was too scared to ruin my good girl reputation too.

When I finally decided to try it I told Vivian. She got all excited and eager to help me. Viv actually made a list of her 'best fucks' and told me she'd set up a date with anyone I chose. But, before I did actually choose one of her 'options', I met my school sweetheart.

He was a boy in our classes who joined our school because his parents moved to our home town. He was cute and very nice to me. When Vivian showed me her 'best choice' for me to lose my cherry, I told her I'd not do it because I was dating Brad and could not cheat on him. She was pissed off and told me I was a fool not to try the best thing in the world: a good fuck with a big cock.

I was tempted! But I resisted it. A month after we started dating him, Brad took my cherry. It was not very good. He was as inexperienced as me and when I showed Vivian the size of his member with my hands, she frowned and told me it was just average.

Even so he has been my boyfriend all through high school and, as much as Vivian tempted me with offers of setting me up with one of her 'studs', I kept myself for him. I never cheated. But I did masturbate at least once a week thinking of the guys Viv talked about and imagining if I could feel different with them. Sex with Brad wasn't all that good.

When we went to college Brad had to attend a different institution and we broke up a month later. Vivian visited me from time to time. We still were best friends, but now she was living far from me.

Still she had the wildest tales to tell me. She joined a sorority of popular girls and had all kind of parties in her campus. She did threesomes, orgies and once a gangbang. Vivian still made sure to tell me everything and never stopped trying to set me up with some man who would 'teach me what sex really was', as she would put it.

In the middle of my first semester I met my husband. He was a very smart and fun guy in one of my classes and soon we were chatting and studying together. A week before I went visiting Viv in her college I kissed him and two days before the travel we had sex.

George was much better than Brad, he was great at oral sex and knew how to move. But still, he had a small cock. I mean, Viv showed me what her 'average dates' had in their pants, and my new boyfriend had a 5 inches member.

When I arrived at Vivan's sorority house she had tons of plans for me. They ranged from dating the cutest - and best endowed - guys she knew to taking part in one of her sororities special 'closed party nights' - orgies in fact.

She couldn't believe I had started a romance two days before I could have the time of my life! I spent the weekend with her and she introduced me to dozens of handsome studs, all of them with large packages, as she'd put it. But I didn't cheat on my boyfriend. She was utterly disappointed.

I confess I kept dreaming about several of the hottest guys for years. I was masturbating thinking about a hot large dicked man fucking me, just like I did when I was younger.

After we graduated, George and I married. Vivian was my maid of honor and she still tried to set me up with a well endowed stripper in my bachelorette party. I refused, but it was not easy! I almost said 'yes' that time. I was going to marry and I never had a man with a cock larger than Brad's five inches!

Still my life was cool. My hubby and I went back to my home town and he found a great job. I didn't do too bad myself and got a nice job too. My sex life was ok, I rarely had an orgasm but sex was neat.

Vivian also returned home. Viv, unlike me, was again having all the fun she could get from this world! She had two or three boyfriends at once and a different date every week. Still we shared secrets and she told me all about her lovers.

She was actually nice to George, treated him well and never mentioned anything sexual when he was around. I think it was out of respect for me and, well, he was a nice guy and she didn't really hate him. Vivian just thought he wasn't good enough for me, sexually, and I needed some 'extra cock' in my life.

My best friend told me my love life was boring and that she could spice it up. I never agreed to that and told her I'd not cheat on my hubby. But, again, I couldn't stop thinking about what would have happened if I ever had met a man with a big cock before I dated George. My curiosity only grew and Vivian fueled it whenever she could.

Then it happened.

My husband was away in a business trip and there was this 'girls night out' I was invited to. Vivian and some of my friends were going to meet at a bar, to have some drinks and gossip. My hubby told me it was ok for me to go too.

It is usually no big deal, just me and my friends drinking before going home. But this time we drank a little more than we intended and we started to talk about our husbands and boyfriends.

I told them my hubby had a little cock and I wasn't exactly happy with that. I confessed I wanted to try a big cock for a change. Vivian kept telling me I should try 'new flavors' and that we could have some fun now that hubby wasn't around. The girls kept teasing me about my big cock curiosity, all of them agreeing I should try a large member for a change.

This night I arrived home with Vivian, we still had a lot to chat about. I talked to my hubby on the phone until he went to sleep.

"Well Viv." I said. "It is already late and George is sleeping, I guess we could call it a night."

"I'm not tired." She shrugged. "In fact I could go for a few more drinks!"

"No way, George thinks I'm sleeping and..."

"Hey, I won't tell if you don't." Vivian laughed. "It is no big deal, we have so much to talk about, I didn't even tell you about the threesome I did with the Johnsons."

"No way, the twins?" I asked wide eyed.

"I'll only tell you if you join me in another drink, please!" She begged. "Pretty please?"

"Ok!" I giggled. "But you have to tell me EVERYTHING!"

"You bet I will!"

Half an hour later we were at a classy drink club. I disliked the idea of lying to my husband and not telling him I was going out with Vivian, but then, I was excited with all the 'big cock talk' and booze I drunk. I ended up rationalizing it was just a little 'white lie' and went with her, not telling my hubby.

The place was cool and we started drinking again. Then two guys started to stare at us, with big smiles on their faces. Vivian was having a lot of fun, but I was uncomfortable with the flirting.

I was a married woman. That was all that crossed my mind. Well, not exactly 'all', I also wondered if they had big cocks...Viv's wild tales and the alcohol had their effect on my libido.

"Look Tricia!" Vivian giggled discreetly pointing at the strangers. "The tallest one can't take his eyes from your chest."

"Stop it Vivian!" I elbowed her giggling as I blushed. "I'm NOT going to fuck a strange guy tonight, and we don't even know if they have big cocks!"

I stole a glance at the men and saw the two of them watching us as we giggled. They smiled back at Viv and me, making sure that we knew they have seen us both.

"You'd do it if they had large dicks wouldn't you?" She teased me, smiling back to the guys. "You are dying to feel what a huge cock feels instead of a pathetic 5 inch dick don't you?"

"NO!" I lied. "And stop flirting with them!" I said desperate. "They'll think you want to fuck them!"

"Well I do want them to fuck me... and so do you!" She laughed.

"Oh God, they are staring at us... STARING!" I said scared.

"Of course they are staring at us. We are hot." Vivian said causally. "They can't keep their eyes off of us, I'm sure they are talking about you." She completed with an impish smile. "See? They are discussing your hot body Mrs. Vagabba."

"I-I never meant for t-this." I saw them pointing at me while talking. "I can't believe you want to fuck complete strangers like that!"

"Of course you did, and yes, I DO wanna fuck them." Vivian licked her lips seductively to the strangers. "And I'm sure you want them to fuck you too."

Before I could answer the two guys walked over to us. I looked at them and blushed. I was so red I looked like I'd burst of embarrassment! But I ended up smiling meekly, not wanting to make a scene.

"Hi ladies." The taller one said. "I am Matt this is James. Can we get you a drink?"

"I-I..." I try to say no, but Vivian cut me.

"Of course! Have a seat." She invited them over. "I am Vivian and this is Patricia, Tricia for her friends."

"Hi there. It is nice to meet you." Matt chuckled. "We were getting worried there wasn't any hot women in here, we were about to leave!"

"You saved our night." James completed and we all laughed.

"Oh I'm glad you didn't leave. There are already too few hot guys here!" Vivian giggled and I giggled along, embarrassed.

"What brings you girls here?" Matt asked as he and his buddy took a seat by our sides. They were sitting close to us now. I could feel his body pressed against mine and I knew they were checking me out.

"I am here with Vivian." I answered defensively. "I am married and we were just chatting..."

"Yes, I am single and Tricia is married." Vivian said casually, interrupting me. "And we were talking about her husband's little cock. He is only 5 inches, can you believe it?"

"Vivian!" I slapped her as she laughed along the guys.

"Five inches?" Matt asked chuckling. "Poor guy."

"I think I'd die if mine was that size." James laughed and I blushed. I felt sorry for my hubby. But it was true, he was so tiny!

"Thankfully my cock is a little bigger than that, in fact almost any cock is bigger than that!" Matt joked and we all laughed, I did giggle embarrassed among the guys, wondering what their cock sizes were. I didn't have to wonder too long because Vivian wasn't as shy about it as I was.

"And how big are you Matt?" Vivian asked licking her lips.

"There are nine nice and fat inches of man meat in my trunks!" I looked at him wide eyed. Nine inches. I was so impressed! He was almost the double of my husband!

"See Tricia?" Vivian elbowed me. "He is DOUBLE your hubby size, isn't that nice? What about you James? Are you also big dicked?"

"We are about the same." James shrugged. "I'm eight inches, I do not have Matt's monster, but I know it is huge near your hubby Tricia." He winked at me and my friend giggled.

"Tricia here was telling me she has a big cock fantasy!" Vivian enthusiastically pointed to me. "The poor girl never even saw one."

"I am not surprised." Matt said with a smile. "She should be curious, if all she has is a tiny cock... she can't be really satisfied. Girls do love a big cock to play with."

I looked at Matt wide eyed. I was very embarrassed, but I was sure everyone could see me stealing glances at his lap, as if trying to measure his pole by the bulge.

"She is curious, can't you tell?" Vivian teased me and I blushed, averting my eyes.

"I-I've never seen a cock this big. I-I wasn't very experienced when I married!" I confessed. "B-but I can't believe that are dicks... this big!"

"Oh you'll be surprised, but you're not the only girl who has said that." James laughed.

"I know you probably don't believe me, so you may want to feel it to see if it is true." Matt offered. "Then you can judge for yourself."

"You want to see it don't you Tricia?" Vivian asked. "Just seeing, it is not cheating, right guys?"

"Sure!" Matt readily agreed. "Why don't you just have a feel as well Viv?"

"Ok, it is no big deal." My best friend didn't seem to care a lot about touching Matt's cock, her hand grabbed the pole and I could see a huge bulge in his trousers. "Wow! It really feels like a nine incher!" Vivian looked right at my eyes and pointed to the swelling erection with her other hand. "See Tricia? This is so BIG!"

"Yes, it is getting even larger Viv!' Matt chuckled. "Do you wanna feel it on your hands Patricia?"

"She just needs to see it boys, nothing more!" Vivian protected me but I swear I saw her winking. "Remember, she is curious, but she doesn't want to cheat on her poor little dicked hubby."

"I got it." James said nodding. "I'm ok with that. I guess it is just right to satisfy Tricia, I mean, her curiosity!"

"Oh, thanks James! My best friend is sooo curious!" Vivian grabbed the cocks of the men by her side through the pants. "If you are so good as to show her your big cocks I'll suck off you two!" Vivian quickly felt her guy's big cocks getting hard through their trousers. I was staring at it as if in a daze.

"Really Vivian? Would you do that for your little friend Tricia?" Matt answered touched by my friend's offer. "You have a very good friend there Patricia."

"Vivian!" I almost yelled. "I-I can't do that! My husband..."

"Come on! This is NOT cheating Tricia!" Vivian cut me kneading the dicks. "It is just... satisfying your curiosity! Just a little peek, nothing more, you told me you are dying to see what a big cock was like."

"I-I..." I babble weakly.

"Come on Patricia, it is no big deal, you get a good look and Viv here gets all the fun, you don't have to do anything you don't want to!" Matt reasoned with me. "We swear we'll not try anything, we'll just show you what you want to see. Would you like that?"

I heard the man's question and turned to him as Vivian started to make out with James. The alcohol and the excitement clouded my mind. I have been dreaming about it, masturbating to it, now I had the chance to see what I was missing. Just would just look at it, nothing more. I ended up nodding awkward with a meek and submissive smile.

"Well, why don't you just have a look? You're not going to touch, are you?" Matt asked and I shook my head 'no'. "It is nothing wrong, as if you saw it in a film or in a picture, it's just closer."

"N-NO!" I answered. "I-I mean, I'll NOT touch, b-but... I-I can take a look at it." I smiled. "Like in a picture, right?"

"Yeah, sure." James agreed still groping Viv's perky boobs as they made out. "I'll just show it to you Tricia, just a quick look... not like your friend here who will have it all."

"Besides, once you have seen one you won't be curious anymore." Matt added.

"Cool! Patricia gets to satisfy her curiosity and I get the cock I need. I really NEEDED a big fucking cock inside me. I can't wait to feel your eight inches James... Maybe Matt's monster dick too!" Vivian joked in glee. She looked like a child who just got a bunch of candies. "You can't understand what a nice big pole feels inside your pussy Tricia, but at least you'll see what two of them look like."

"I-I know I shouldn't do it..." I said, trying to justify myself. "B-but I have been curious for years now a-and...you guys swear it'll be nothing but a good peek?"

The alcohol I consumed tonight clouded my judgment and Vivian's words aroused me. The possibility of seeing a big cock also made me forget about my morals and my hubby.

"No Patricia, we swear that we'll only show you our cocks, nothing more." Matt said seriously and I believed him. I was such a fool! "You're not drunk. You can make this kind of decision." He nodded. "And we respect girls."

"Thanks Matt." I answered relieved. "I-I was afraid things would get out of control, thank you!"

"I can't believe you thought we were trying to take advantage of you." He continued looking hurt. "And what about your friend? Do you think your best friend wants to turn you into a slut cheater?"

"I-I am sorry if I offended you!' I said feeling bad for my doubts. I stuttered out nervously, feeling very ashamed of what I said and thought about this people, I even doubted my best friend! Later that night I'd find out I was right about not trusting them. "I really am curious. The biggest cock I've ever seen was six inches, my former BF." I giggled.

"Hey Tricia!" Vivian yelled, breaking the awkward silence. "James just invited us to his flat, so he can satisfy your curiosity! You can take a look at a real cock, just a peek."

"Just a peek?" I asked again, just to make sure. I was already convinced things would be under control. I turned to Vivian and then to the guys. I was obviously in doubt but also very excited.

"Of course!" Matt nodded as we stood up to leave the bar. "I can show you there and you can get a good look. It is not cheating, you'll not even touch it."

"Come on Patricia!" Vivian said in a patronizing tone. "You'll never have an opportunity like that again!"

"Ok, I'm going with you guys!" I smiled feeling more confident now, swallowing the rest of my last drink.

"I'll look after you." Viv hugged me. "It's ok."

'Thanks Viv'. I mouthed to my best friend with a shy smile.

We walk the small distance to his place joking and laughing. Vivian is quite funny and sexy and the guys are in a playful mood, it is not as embarrassing as I imagined. A few minutes later we entered James flat and it was surprisingly clean and nice for a man's home. It was very large with loads of space and the front room had a big table. Two comfortable looking couches were opposite to each other, with the table between them.

"Ok, boys." Vivian clapped her hands drawing our attention. "My best friend here has a husband with a tiny cock and she is curious about big dicks." She forced me to sit down on the couch. "So I think it is time to satisfy her... curiosity!"

"Fair enough." Matt said and both men smiled. "And you are going to keep your promise Viv?"

"You bet I will!" Vivian giggled sitting by my side.

"Ok then." Matt said playfully and James went first, pulling out his cock. It was already half erect, after it had a good stroking from Vivian in the bar and it was obvious that this situation excited him. It looks like Vivian did a good job there.