Tricia Gets to Ride First Class

Story Info
Young lady is befriended by a nice man at the airport.
14.8k words
4.27
69.2k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This new ending picks up toward the end of a story by me titled "Tricia Rides First Class". I wasn't satisfied with the original version, so have revised it here. It now ties in with other short stories I've written under my pseudonym tribalsurf. Hope you enjoy this addition!)

*

"Grab your coat and the drinks and follow me, sugar britches," I laughed. "I've found us a better spot to make out."

She swooped up the stuff so fast I thought she might trip and spill our glasses while I gathered up the luggage.

The room was musty but clean. Inside was a row of twin beds, each separated by a curtain similar to those used in hospitals for privacy. It was sparingly furnished, but efficient for those times when members have to stay overnight at the airport due to inclement weather or mechanical delays.

Tricia headed straight to the sleep area at the back of the room, putting the drinks on the nightstand while giving me what she must been her oft practiced, but seldom used sexy look. She took up her drink and treated herself to a large gulp. Her eyes watered and her knees wobbled, but she managed to choke it down. With a cute shake of her arse she headed for the toilet.

"Back in a flash, Dave," she called over her shoulder. "I gotta pee."

Well, I guess I was glad she didn't have to take a shit, but I would have much preferred she kept such information to herself. Just another American trait that takes getting used to...

As good as her word, Tricia was back in less than 2 minutes. I heard the commode flush, the water run in the sink, and then there she was standing before me dressed only in her little shirt and panties. My heart fluttered at her beauty. Young perhaps, but on the verge of becoming a real stunner. Her long hair, parted down the middle framed her oval face. Her heavy eye makeup did nothing to distract one from her soft eyes, plush lips, perfect skin.

She walked slowly up to me, allowing me to devour her with my eyes. Her nipples stood out against her shirt, her arousal apparent. She stepped closer and loosened my tie, pulling it through the collar when it was undone. Then she began on my shirt, taking each button with both hands as she pressed her small body against my own. I pushed her hands down to my belt as I took over the buttons of my shirt. She unhooked my pants and slid down my zipper, then helped me pull my shirt and T shirt off. She breathed deeply when she saw my broad chest and well developed abs.

Her hands went back to my hips, now pushing my trousers down. I pulled her shirt up over her head, and she tossed her head to shake her hair into place. I stepped out my pants, leaving me in my boxers patterned in whimsical blue jellyfish which made her giggle. I took the waist of her panties and pulled them up tight into her crotch, giving her a wedgie so I could see the outline of her little pie. I bunched the material in one hand to bare her cheekers and was delighted to see a perfect little bubble butt, pale as the sheet on the bed we stood next to.

I took her into my arms and kissed her softly, allowing her to set the pace. My hands traveled the length of her torso, feeling the texture and ripeness of her skin and pausing now and again to caress her breasts. We sat down together on the bed and I pulled her onto my lap. As our lips stayed pressed my right hand began moving from her knee, traversing the distance between that spot and her thigh and back down again, brushing against her cunny each time until finally I ran a finger up and down the fabric covering her slit, pressing against her clit and then drawing circles around it.

Her breathing was coming in ragged gasps. She was slightly intoxicated, horny as hell and wet as a ripe plum. I slipped the cotton panty to the side. Not a hair to be seen, so either she was more immature than I had guessed, or she kept herself groomed in a way not many girls appreciate, but all men do.

My stiff rod was pushing against her ass, so I stood her up and spun her round so she faced me, locked in between my knees. I kissed her belly button, tracing its outline with my tongue as I pulled her panties down to her ankles. She stepped out one foot at a time and I nudged her feet apart so I could slide my hands up the insides of her legs.

She looked over my head toward the door and asked if I was certain we'd have no interruptions. My response was to bend forward and slowly lick her pussy in long, slow strokes. I felt her knees wobble and she put her hands on my shoulders as she stood there and allowed me to taste her. I don't think I've ever wanted to make a girl come so badly as I did with Tricia. I wasn't convinced that I would be her first, nor did I really care for that matter. I just wanted to be her best.

I pulled her down onto the bed and lay alongside her, kissing her neck and ear, using my hot breath and rough beard to stimulate those erotic zones. My hand found her velvety mound and I pressed my palm against her pubic bone as I kissed and sucked her nipples. She had perfect little C cup titties topped with dark pennies. Working my way down her belly, which tickled her, I began again on her pussy.

She had delicate outer labial lips, which I stroked tenderly with my tongue. She was going wild, and I wanted her to have a quick, hard orgasm, but no more than she did herself. Her hand opened herself for me, pulling back the hood over her clit so I could give it the attention she so desperately craved. When I took over her hand went up to her breasts and began torturing her nipples and breasts, twisting them violently as if the pain delighted her.

I made her come once, and then twice and then again a third time, with barely any separation between each besides a deep sigh and a shudder that went through her body causing it to spasm and jerk. I knew I could do anything I wanted with her. The best part was that she wanted me to do whatever I wanted. Hell, I knew that even before her first sip of vodka.

I worked the length of my middle finger up and down the opening to her cunt, letting her wetness lubricate it. Using my other hand I opened her so I could expose her inner lips. I spit on her twat, then let my finger slide up inside her. She gave a little gasp and screwed her eyes shut tight. I probed around in there, feeling for her G spot before slipping my first finger up there, too.

I spit again, this time further south, lubing my little finger with saliva as I worked it between the cheeks of her arse. She began squirming, trying to fight me, so to calm her I began working her clitty again with my tongue. I was going up her poop shoot whether she liked it or not.

I changed her position, moving her onto her knees while she hung onto the headboard looking back at me. I worked two fingers inside her again and began rimming her asshole with my tongue. She was so slender that I had easy access to both puss and butthole, so I alternated between the two as she shuddered her way into her fourth climax.

Now it was my turn. I stood alongside the bed and dropped my boxers. My schlong stood out in front of me at its full nine inches.

"God, talk about Shetland Ponies," she gasped as she saw its length and girth. She sat staring at it from on her knees, not knowing what to do with it. Finally she reached out and grasped the shaft like a spear, looking up at me with big eyes filled with wonder and a hint of fear.

"So have you ever...." I began, not knowing exactly how to ask her if she was a virgin. How could she not be? But she definitely knew how to pleasure herself.

"Not for real," she replied. I looked at her quizzically, not understanding. "I mean, I've, uh, put other stuff inside me before, but not with a guy or anything. Alone. In my room late at night when I can't sleep. But what I use is real small; nothing like this!"

I looked at my watch. We had sixty minutes before our flight began boarding. An hour before last call at the gate and they closed the cabin door. Plenty of time. I stepped closer to her and removed her hand.

"Open your mouth," I commanded. "Stick out your tongue." She did as I ordered. I placed the head of my cock onto it and told her to start licking it. She complied instantly and began working me over from balls to tip. I told her to French the hole and see if she could taste my precum. Tricia nodded with a smile. I told her to use a hand to stroke the shaft as she bobbed on the head.

"Yessss... yes, that's a good girl. Keep looking up at me with those pretty eyes of yours... Yes... Good... Suck me sweetheart," I moaned, standing over her as she became absorbed in her work. "Now the balls. Take one into your mouth Tricia and suck on it, too. Good... Yes, that feels wonderful. Now back to the head and taste me again."

When she had the hang of it, I lay down under her so I could lick her cunny while she gave me head. Once she was good and wet again I slid out from under her and left her again on her knees.

"Hang onto something babycakes, and stuff a corner of the pillow in your mouth. You're about to be filled for the first time with real dick."

"Is it gonna hurt, Dave?" she pleaded as she eyed my throbbing python. Her little quim was red and swollen in anticipation. She wanted me to stuff her, but she was also a bit scared.

"Just relax, sweetheart and breathe nice and deep. Once you learn that you won't believe how good it feels." I moved so the woodsman's helmet was pressed against her pussy lips. "Open yourself for me, Tricia. Reach back and spread yourself."

Using both hands she did as I asked while I slid more and more of my cock inside her tight hole. Her undeveloped pelvic girdle didn't give me much to hang onto as I worked myself deeper, but it was enough.

"Oh!" she cried once. "Oh sweet Jesus! Oh Joe, it feels good. It feels real good!" I was halfway inside her and I could feel her tightening and relaxing involuntarily. I pulled back a bit and then pushed deeper still.

"Ungh!" she gasped. "OK, try some more now. Yeah, that's it. More!" She actually began pushing back against me, her tiny body looking so small next to mine.

I never in a million years thought the little tramp would be able to take my entire cock inside her, but she was determined, so I kept inching it in little by little. Finally I was pressed against her ass. She was humped up like an angry cat and mewling like a kitten. I eased out of her and she let out a long exhale. I realized she had been holding her breath, afraid to move for fear of bursting. I began fucking her slowly, building the tempo as I felt her relax. Soon she was in rhythm with me, bucking back as I thrust deep inside her. A natural. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it so she arched her back, her face a grimace of pain and anger. I slapped her ass, spanking her and calling her a hot little fuck toy and the like.

"Yes! I'm a dirty little whore. I love to feel your big dick inside me," she agreed. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard," she snarled.

I obliged till I was ready to come. I knew she wasn't going to get off again this way. But I was close. I pulled out of her and told her to roll over onto her back. I knee crawled up alongside her face and fed her my cock, now slick with her own juices. She smiled up at me as she slurped away.

"Ready for a treat, you bad little girl?" I asked through clenched teeth. She had the head of my cock balanced on her tongue while I stroked myself.

"Unh hunh," she agreed, not knowing exactly what the treat might be. I unloaded a massive wad of come into her mouth, with a couple of spurts landing on her cheek and one on her chin. At least I didn't mess up her eye makeup. Her brace filled mouth smiled up at me.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that," she said after she swallowed. Using my dick like a spatula I swept the stray ropes of jizz into her mouth. God, she was cute.

"Wait here, I'll get you a towel or something," I suggested.

"That's OK. Just hand me my drink," she replied. She took a bit and swirled it around her mouth and then swallowed. "Ahh, that did the trick. That stuff is so gooey I couldn't get it all down! It's got a real strange taste, too. Kinda salty, but sweet. There sure was a lot of it, wasn't there, Joe?"

"There sure was, honey," I agreed as I smiled across at her. "You go get dressed and fixed up. We've got a plane to catch!"

"Holy crap, I forgot all about that," she exclaimed holding a hand to her face. "We're not gonna miss it are we?"

"Not if you hurry, babycakes. We have about fifteen minutes so we'd better haul ass." Tricia gathered up her clothes and scampered into the lavatory.

I stripped the bed and threw the linens in a hamper by the bathroom door. I pulled my clothes on after milking the last droplet of come from my penis and wiping it on the thick cocktail napkin under my drink. I gulped down the last of the vodka and cranberry, glad that a lot of ice had melted to water it down. Pulling on my pants I began laughing. What an extremely perverted act I had just pulled on this girl, I told myself. Not that she didn't want it and love it, mind you, but nonetheless it was something that a man with any kind of moral compass at all would be loathe to recall. I knew that personally, I'd always savor the memory of fucking this little tart, however old or young she might be.

Tricia was out of the john with five minutes to spare. I ducked in and gave my hair a quick comb, after taking a leak and washing my hands. Wouldn't do for them to smell like fresh peach-fish. Not the kind of aroma one usually finds wafting around the First Class cabin of a 747. We hurried out the Crowne Room after receiving hard stares from the receptionist.

"I've been announcing this flight for the last twenty minutes, Mr. Sunderland. I hope you and Miss Berke had a nice nap!"

"Actually, Miss Hawkins," I rejoined, reading her name off her badge, "I was quite ill and stuck in the lavatory the entire time. Fortunately, I'm feeling much better now."

"I had a wonderful nap," Tricia chirped. "I dreamed about riding my Shetland pony back home!" she giggled with a naughty smirk.

I just stood there trying not to burst out laughing.

With a toss of her hair and an impish grin on her face she spun and took me by the arm. "Come on Uncle Dave, let's split this joint."

We were the last ones to board the plane, and I forced the flight attendant to move someone's gear from our overhead bin, since that person was further back in Coach. Tough shit to be a nobody, isn't it? I ordered a straight cranberry juice for Tricia, and a coffee for myself. Once we were settled in she whispered that it felt like she was sitting on a tennis ball.

"That's what you get for riding your pony right up until flight time", I scolded her.

******** NEW TEXT BEGINS HERE ***********

She giggled, and then fell fast asleep leaning against me. When she shifted over against the window I stood and opened the overhead. Digging through a side pocket of her duffle I found her ID. It was a driver's license for Tricia Berke, age nineteen, issued by the Sacramento office of the state of California.

Studying the picture I came to the conclusion that I was in the company of a world class con artist. The photo on the driver's license carried a resemblance to the girl I was sitting with, but not much of one. The height and hair color were a match, and I guess I'd be fooled if I didn't look too closely. Who's not going to trust a sweet little thing like her, anyway? But there was no way that Tricia in the photo was the Tricia I had just fucked and was now sleeping in the seat next to mine on the plane.

I dug deeper into the pocket of her pack and found another photo ID, this issued by a school in Florida. By golly, we have a match! Carrie Johnson, eighteen years old, a senior at Cypress Creek High School in Orlando.

I put it back and went into the forward lav. I studied my face in the mirror, suddenly feeling much older than thirty-two. I shrugged once, and then shrugged again, then grinned at my reflection. God, I can be such a dumbass when I catch a whiff of sweet, young pussy.

This little mink had me buffaloed coming and going. She was traveling on someone else's ID, probably a friend's. She wasn't fifteen, or sixteen, or seventeen, either. She was legal, thank God. And I guess that's gonna have to be good enough for me.

****** END OF STORY FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE ******

****** PERSONAL JOURNAL ENTRY BY THE GIRL ******

Dear Diary: It was my first time flying all alone. I'm so grown up now, even though I'm still considered a kid by my stupid teachers and most grownups. According to my ID, I'm nineteen, for God's sake, and that's practically middle aged in some countries.

Or at least it is according to my friend Derek, who's pretty old, but cool as hell. He's the one who has helped me grow up and accept my womanly ways, as he calls them. I met him through my friend Vika at a party at his house.

It wasn't really a party in the literal sense of the word, 'cause when I think of a party I expect there to be like a lot of people and loud music and beer and stuff. It wasn't anything like that at Derek's. It was just me and Vika and him, and I thought at first that I'd be bored as hell or feel left out, but right off the bat he made me feel right at home.

I knew him and Vika were "doing the deed", or at least had once before that night. Vika is my age, and sometimes she's just plain crazy. She's a risk taker, where I'm more careful I guess you could say. Hah, at least I used to be anyway! A couple of months ago he pulled her out of some really big surf and saved her life. Right after that she began visiting him every chance she could.

She got a real huge crush on him, and told me how hot he is and how nice. I knew she was going to give him her cherry, and I admit that I was a little jealous. I didn't want her to be ahead of me like that, so I asked her a couple of days ago when she told me her and him had gone all the way if she was in love with Derek, or if maybe she'd mind if I got in on the fun, seeing as how we've been best friends since third grade and all.

Vika was totally cool about it, and we worked it so she would do it with him first during the middle of the week, and then I'd get in on the action that weekend when I could get away from my uptight parents.

When I saw Vika on Thursday at school, I could see that she was different. Happier, you could say, although she was walking kinda funny, like the time we had been pretending to be stunt women on our bikes, jumping ramps and stuff like that, and her feet came off her pedals and she landed real hard on her puss puss on the seat of her bike. She told me that losing her cherry was fucking perfect, to use her words since I didn't used to talk that way at all. Now I do curse once in awhile. Sometimes no other words can describe the bullshit that happens in this world.

When we got to Derek's house that night, Vika was halfway between scared and going out of her mind with excitement. Something weird had happened to her earlier that day, but she wasn't going to tell me about it until after the "party". She made up an excuse to leave me and Derek alone for a couple of minutes so we could size each other up.

We were in the kitchen and he was making milkshakes for me and V. I told him flat out that I wasn't some little kid and that I'd rather have a beer. He gave me this look that said that's exactly what he wanted me to say, and the next thing I knew we were kissing. I was embarrassed about wearing braces on my teeth, but they didn't seem to bother him at all. Damn, but he's a good kisser, and I could feel myself getting all squishy between my legs after about only 5 seconds of having his tongue in my mouth. I knew I was in for a great time and I wasn't disappointed.

He has a fantastic beach house, with a killer stereo system that pumps tunes into every room. And he's got big plasma screen TVs mounted in the living and bed rooms and what's better than that? Plus he's right on the beach and has a huge patio with a Jacuzzi that's set up so you can look out onto the dunes and water beyond, but nobody can see you and whether you're wearing any clothes or not, which we never do.