All Comments on 'Tricia: Settling the Score'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was no one's fantasy

Rape is not erotic! How can the husband watch his wife get raped, and then be mad that she didn't tell him. If he was close enough to see, then he should have. The fact that he didn't stand up for her in the beginning made everything else worthless, in the story. Weak!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I would of gone through with the divorce from Tricia, but afterwards would of gotten back together with her with us going to a psychologist and marriage counselor. It wasn't her fault what happened to her either earlier or more recently. She needed help and never truly received it. Love, what can I say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

I liked this story a lot. 5 Stars worth. He divorced his wife, and who can blame him after the way she cheated on him? But then he took care of business with the sorry bastard who raped and/or seduced his wife. So he effectively took care of the problem at both ends. I mean, what else can a man do?! And later he started asking his wife out on dates, with the intimation of a "possible" reconciliation down the road. I'm pretty much a BTB kind of guy in most circumstances, but I think I really am a romantic at heart. If it were real life it would be great if the two of them got back together. In my opinion.

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 7 years ago
Well told, but

the racial stereotyping is baffling and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
From a “5” to a “1”!!!!!!!

Typical Jack”OFF”Straw .... reconcil with the Three Hole Cum Dump/Black Cock WHORE wife! Tricia is a cheating piece of shit who will be back in the ghetto in no time searching for her next nigger to fuck her slimy asshole. She is one of the most vile WHORE wives to ever appear in Cuckorotica! Good to see you are no longer submitting your cheating WHORE wife Apologist garage Jack”OFF”!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story!

The rapist bastard deserved it!! Pity the other rapist, in school, didn't get the same or similar justice. 5*****s.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Re: From a “5” to a “1”!!!!!!!

Simply question to the racist:

If Tricia is all about getting fuck by BBCs... then the fuck is she doing back in Rob's bed?

They're divorced. So she can date anyone she wanted. But she is dating him. And no moron - it ain't about his money, since she already got half of it.

So tell me, bigot - if she's not that interested in fucking black guys when she is completely single, why the fuck would she wants to fuck one, now that she got the only man she ever loved back?

I know it's hard for racists like you to do so, but you got to be a tad logical about this, shithead. Plus, they may be dating right now, but that doesn't mean Rob is going to wifed her up again.

And less we forget: an actual cuck wouldn't have killed off the man that cuckolded him - quite the opposite, actually. By that simple action, Rob made sure closet sissys like you wouldn't be able to characterize him as less than a man. He divorced the slut and killed her lover - the fuck else to you want from the man?

So calm you mentally diseased head down - righteousness prevailed here. No need to lose your shit over this fictional story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
One of the rare time the sequel ends up being better than its predecessor...

Surprisingly great follow-up to JPB's quite sad tale of betrayal.

Not only did he gave a very righteous and well thought-out BTB scheme (yes, we're talking Burn The Bastard here, folks), but the author provided us with a very plausible and heartbreaking explanation to Tricia's completely bonkers actions in the first story. That's jack_straw's greatest achievement here: he actually managed to make us feel sorry for Tricia. Sure, Rob divorcing still remains the only believable reaction to take after her cheating, but, the poor girl got issues that are obviously out of her control.

Which is why Rob thinking twice before remarrying her is a solid outcome to them reconnecting - I don't know what Tricia did during those two years they weren't together, but, as far as I know, she is still the (slightly racist) walking time bomb she was when she blew her entire family away. I appreciate the fact she took complete responsibility for her actions, but Rob's forgiveness and retribution toward Archie doesn't mean at all that he should simply forget what his ex is capable of. So, unless a psychiatrist with a solid reputation confirming to him that Tricia is over with being a slut for agressive black men, those two living in sin together for the rest of their life sure sounds like a very acceptable outcome.

If I had the same talent this author has, this is pretty much how I would also have written such a sequel... except that I would have done something about Darnell Williams too - hey, given how effective Rob was with dealing with Archie, might as well have him also dispatch some retributions toward his ex's first rapist. Ah well - 'can't have everything you want.

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago
So she was raped...

And he did fuck all? doesn't matter what happened after, he just tossed it off. Why do people like reading about fucking sociopaths?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

DON'T trust the slut white trash bitch. She likes the black crock. Get the rope and hang the white trash slut.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good

Good rewrite, especially with taking care of Archie. Arch would have lost a little sleep waiting for the Bam to come. Good back story on Tricia, but no excuse for her actions after 17 years. I suppose love caused him to let her off so easy. Surprised that he considers taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

Revenge isn't revenge if the guy receiving it doesn't know what or why it's happening!

All it was, was murder! Nah....it just doesn't work! Rather spend a little time in prison for fucking up the ass-wipe so he can never use his cock again and put him in a wheel chair, than just kill him in cold blood and no one knows what happened!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was a 5 star for me until the RAAC at the end....dropped it to a 3 in my eyes. Overall, well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

at least they are talking and trying

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
advice

...you really should keep measurements as vague as possible, generally, when writing a story,

as it is that 8 inches of black cock cracked me up and completely wrecked the required "suspension of disbelief" for your story

as it would be far too small to be threatening for most men...

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Thanks

JPB is in my opinion one of the most prolific writers on Literotica along with Stangstar06 and Jezzaz. However when I read his Tricia I felt like I was left hanging. Thank you for completing the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good enough, but

WOULD AUTHORS STOP USING THE IDIOTIC BBC CLICHE IN THEIR FUCKING STORIES? Black cocks are no bigger than white cocks. It's just a racist fetish that is demeaning and annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
rape is rape

What I saw as a flaw in this is that rape went unanswered - twice. If she had sex, black or not, and likes it that is fine. If she liked dominate men or rough sex and that was her weakness, fine. But to use rape as her intro to sex and her lack of trust in herself that she won't cheat again ruined it for me. I doubt that as described in this story that the high school girl would not have reported rape. Also at the cabin after 17 years of marriage she would have reported rape. Lastly he implies he saw the rape but did nothing? He waited for her confession?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Good to see old Arch get his one way trip down the moutain. Not sure Tricia deserved reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so in the end the stupid cuck

took back the cheating whore

1 star for spineless cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really??

Tricia was raped by the bastard Darnell. So if she was reluctant to report the rape, why did she continue the weekly coaching, preceeded by the by then, regular fucking? She obviously looked forward to the sexual encounters! Also, which woman will stand naked at her door AND WAVE TO HER RAPIST!!! But the most disappointing part is that she doesn't trust herself not to repeat her behaviour The story still hangs in the air but otherwise well written. 4 *s.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
cocks?

I started reading this story with great enthusiasm until I read Archie, and black. From there I skipped to this part of the story because I knew where it was going. All I can say is that I´ll repeat what I have been hearing for a long timne. ¨A black giant cock is just a white mans fantsy.¨

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
It’s still not over

It’s still not over and why don’t these dark minded wives reveal they’re past troubles to their husbands? And when does she learn of dirtbag demise lol ok continue this one with them getting back together, learning of dirtbag murder by husband and now she struggle with doing it to poor ole hubby again but realizing hubby may strike again but she may be included in his vengeance lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not sure which was worse, JPB's disaster, or this hackjob.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 4 years ago
Rape

Rape is a crime of dominance and control not sex. The victim often feels like they asked for it or deserve it. Most rapists actually tell their victims "You wanted this."

Tricia never got the help she needed with Darnell. I also point out how would she have stopped the tutoring without telling someone what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid

Back in High School, all Tricia needed to do was to refuse to tutor the asswipe Darnell and if queried, she could have immediately accused him of rape.Instead she continues to tutor him, each session starting with a fucking. She must have got addicted to the sex and couldn't stop!! 17 years later she subconsciously wants to relive the Darnell episode and unconsciously invites the bastard Archie to rape her and then welcomes it as an enjoyable fuck session! To be repeated, just like with the shitface Darnell.Tricia could have opted for counseling to cure her of her urges. Good story but not the best. 4*s

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Second time through.

Still liked it and thought you did a terrific job with JPB's set up.

Would have liked more depth in Tricia's recovery and misery as well as details into her personality and dating life but that would take more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bla bla bla

Pointless just like virtually all of jpb stories. Why he is so highly rated and favorited is beyond me. he is a mediocre writer at best. His stories are all the same.

This one is just another thinly veiled racist piece of shit. The wanton white slut giving it up for a over sexed black god.... because that is All they are right? It is so prevalent in these stories and I am tired of it.

We are more than your perverted gross fantasies. We don't want to fuck all white women. We don't want to destroy all happy relationships between white men and women. Not all of us hate when black women date white men

Fuck you to all those who perpetuate these myths and stereotypes.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I liked it!

I need to laugh when anonymous says that Archie got off too easy. He died. That's about as hard as it gets.

No, Archie never had a moment of self-awareness when he knew who got him. Archie was a predator and the center of his universe. All he ever knew was that the truck was letting him down.

I can see the reconciliation. She messed up big time, but this is the sort of thing she could grow from, maybe. I can also see him divorcing her. Once is a bad mistake. Multiple times is a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My problem with JPB is he is way too free with the N word

He also tends to engage in stereotype when it comes to black men. I find that disgusting and reprehensible. I have no idea of his personal beliefs but his writing is enough to make me very uncomfortable.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Read this over few times and don’t understand after years she would want him back so easily. She dated and I assume fucked other guys so why take back when he snapped his fingers, especially considering he was a murderer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh?

Why in the hell would you want a cheating slut like her back, even just to date???? She came right out and said that she wouldn't be able to say that it wouldn't happen again. You might as well go ahead and put the horns on and eat her creampies. J.F.C.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She's a cheating slut and He is a CUCK!!!! A murdering CUCK!!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Written at the 12 year old level.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Archie was coming around the mountain until he wasn't. Damned good riddance. Not.murder, just righteous justice for a rapist. But I wouldn't touch the whore again either.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

In the end this was really a nothing story. I was hoping it would be good but it fell a bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think the author succeeded in writing a good revenge story. I see from the comments that he offended the tender sensibilities of the sensitive new age guys.

I do wish writers would stop writing black men as predators and sexual supermen: "You liked that big black cock fucking your horny little pussy." Pick a black guy at random, whether tall, short, an athlete, or a nerd, his cock is not likely to be anything special in terms of size. A huge peer reviewed study found that to be the case long ago, and the fixation with the so-called "bbc" is just a stupid porn fetish that has racist overtones. If you want to write accurately about black cocks you'd have to write that they are more likely to have an STD or be marginally or non-functional because of poor lifestyle choices. That bit of realism would eliminate about 30% of the bastards in LW. LW writers' obsession with black men is very odd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Putting the mutt down was deserved but why the hell take back the slut. Again, too many men would rather take back cheating scum then move on and find someone else.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

When she told him that she could not be sure it would never happen again, that sealed the deal on the divorce. I wonder what evidence he has that she could behave herself in the future given what she told him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the revenge on ol Archie. Far too many stories of marriages and lives destroyed from someone outside willfully destroying it with little to no consequence. And the reconsilation was good too, not cold dead but also heatitant leaving it in the air whether they did recommit. There are ALWAYS consequences to destroyed lives in one aspect or another.

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

Well written, but,

"Rob, I love you, and I'll always love you, but I can't guarantee that something like this won't happen again."

Right there is the red flag to NEVER trust this bitch again. But noooo, we have a RAAC in the making and a new disaster waiting to happen.

1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WELL THE SLUT WIFE SHOULD BIT HAVE STAYED IN THE CABIN ALONE AFTER THE BLACK BASTARD RAPED HER THE FIRST TIME!! BUT SHE WANTED MORE....WAVING HIM OFF NAKED!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars for the demise of the rapist trash Archie

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Another cum guzzling writer with no self respect and too afraid to leave his closet to find the man of his dreams.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

I wouldn't call this man a murderer, I'd call him a WIMPY FUCKING PUSSY COVERED IN COTTON CANDY, pink cotton candy!!!!

I'd be sitting in the round house in Philadelphia awaiting murder charges and possibly dismemberment of a corpse.... but even though I would be on death row I would still write my two sons telling them not to join any organized basketball ball teams, you know how your PIG of a mother can be around black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

8 inches? That aint huge, maybe above average. My white ass is packing 9 inches. So I don't get this 'black is big' myth.

And a big dick isn't always great. Sure, the ladies like it...some of them. I had an asian girlfriend in college, sweet as a peach, but I had trouble fitting my fingers inside her.....no way my dick would fit without extreme training. A shame too. Great personality, and she really tried to please me with her mouth. If she wasn't so busy with school at the time, it coulda been a sure fire thing. But I needed a woman I could see at least once a week. Woman I'm with now is amazing, but I still think back to some of the women that couldn't handle my size/girth. It would have taken weeks and weeks of foreplay and patience. And it's hard making time for that, life is busy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am for sure not going to write my story and place it on literotica

One little sentence mistake and I be a wimp or a murder or some other sorry ASS.

I have plenty of bad stuff that happened to my marriage and was unable to do anything-

because I didn't know, and her team of friends helped Her keep everything quite.

Yes my Archie would of got HIS. It would of been slow and painful.

Don't you realize there is more cold cases in the USA than You-all KNOW of

God may of helped me because he pass away at a early age and I didn't even know what went down.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Completely screwed it up with the ending.. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1. I could see no reason to draw this thing out,

2. and I wasn't one to beat around the bush.

3. I'm a pretty direct person,

4. and when I make a decision, it's done.

It was ok, but a bit repetitious, see above.

Could have lost two or three hundred words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4 star up until they got back together. Once a cheater always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife clearly had mental issues. Falling for her (two different) rapists is a bad sign. You could argue the first she didn't know any better being her first experiences. But when married and raped by Archie, she did not tell her husband and hid evidence. I do not remotely understand how the husband could let it go when she said nothing that night (ok some women feel ashamed after rape and won't talk) and denied him in their bed (again I can understand that for the woman). BUT (and a big one) what sort of husband doesn't confront her or at least pull her out of the house. That is just beyond. And yet he commits murder for revenge later. Shows his messed up priorities. Part of your job as a husband is to protect your wife. Full stop. The guy raped her. Who cares about the picnic table scene. He needed to intervene by either a) beating the shit out of Archie, which would brought the cops and his wife would have confessed the rape, (b) pulling her out of the cabin with his son's and confronting her at home so they could move on, (c) confronting her at 2 am that first night and forcing her to blab, even (d) watching her like a hawk the rest of the days 100% of the time till they discussed it, or (e) call the freaking authorities. He witnessed a rape. She would not have hidden it from the cops if he forced the situation. She was ashamed and then couldn't believe it was happening a second time and fell into her weird psychosis. It was the MC's job to take any of the five listed solutions (probably more exist) to protect her, even from herself. It isn't like she is normally at risk of getting raped by black men. And the part about her feeling guilty about giving off signals? That was revolting. So bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously just stop the rape. Or get her out of there afterwards. By force if anything. Heck call the cops. Enough said. The rest is all delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been much better if your hero hadn't been such a pussy to his ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's just a story. But you're a writer. Premeditated murder is justice in some countries and religion. Here, only police and the government allow themselves that right. It spoiled the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can see killing the rapest...but don't ever go beyond being civil to anyone that cheats on you, no matter how much time passes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, very emotional also. Creatice and all around good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow the wife needs therapy...

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Loved seeing the rapist get what was coming to him. The wife definitely needed psychiatric help and really was a victim in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck Archie. He got what he deserved. The wife can never be completely trusted therefore cannot be committed to. She's very damaged and has apparently never sought help. You cannot help those who will not help themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What he did to Archie; 5/5 stars. What he did (not) do to the wife; 1/5 stars.

jopstorm1945

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree. Fully justified. I wouldn't recommit to the wife either. Just too much risk. You never know when another big black rapist is going to come along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuckold looking to be cucked again, what a waist!

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

ok, just didn't hold the feeling for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Before taking the dive with Tricia he should require she get some rape counseling. She could use the premise of her high school trauma as a lingering problem and leave her Archie connection out of it. But she needs to give Rob something to bolster his trust in her before any recommitment. Archie was a weasel, a pure predator, unworthy of being called human. People like him are tainted by evil. They are proof evil exists.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The highlight was his last conversation with Archie!

Five stars!

DormayVooDormayVoo11 months ago

Here’s what we know about her: she has a pattern, she reluctantly submits to predatory men, then goes back willingly for more. She’s done it twice with two different men. So hubby knows in his heart of hearts what kind of behaviour he can come to expect of her if he reconciles. If he gets cheated on again, he can’t say he never saw it coming

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Archie got what he had coming, but Darnell Williams has an unpaid debt to Tricia. It might well break the hold her past has held over her if Tricia and Rob worked together to collect from Darnell a terminal debt judgment for lack of a better term.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 months ago

Eh, a revenge story from a spineless cuck who didn't learn from the first time. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I am bothered by a story in which the main character plot and carries out a murder.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous