Trick-Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going with the flow will not be difficult with our two new participants, both of whom are superbly built varsity athletes. Zach has the 6-2"' long, thin, muscled body of a swimmer. His otherwise dark hair is bleached blonde on top from the sun whilst lifeguarding. He has a thick bush of dark hair in the genital regions and up his ass crack. He sports a hefty 8 incher, and it's already at attention with a bulbous purple head.

Marc's a wrestler. He's a bit short at 5'-6" but with an enormous, muscular chest. [I think of learning to appreciate his considerable strength at his first sorority social after he joined the frat. He picked up a full keg of beer, laid it on his shoulder like a can of beans and calmly asked: "where does this go"?] Marc's better feature, though, is his boyish good looks and longish, delicate blonde locks of hair that covers his forehead. His even better feature is his sizeable uncut penis attached to his almost hairless body, save golden blonde pubes below.

I should have known that Zach would be all over this. Zach is one of the horniest guys I've ever met. He constantly talks of sex. I often hear his bed across the corridor from my room squeaking as he frequently beats off. Notwithstanding how "gay" all this is tonight, it's no surprise to me that he soon unbuttons and unzips his jeans, pulling them down just below his wide-ish, svelte swimmer's ass. He straddles Tanner facing Mitch, whose dick is still inserted into Tanner. Mitch instinctively leans in and starts blowing Zach. Zach seems to have gotten over his urge to cry "faggot." Zach closes his eyes, leans his head back, draws in a deep breath and softly utters a simple: "fuuuuck." Mitch continues his friendly violation of Tanner's ass.

I again assume the position of "letting" Tanner rim me. Marc stands before me and slides his cotton sweats and tighty-whities down 'round his ankles. I smell his hot package. I bend upward, and my hand encircles Marc's uncut dick. I stroke it. It's simultaneously warm, soft and hard. I pull back the foreskin to expose the tapered head, which I lick. His dick arcs gently upward, and if I had to describe the perfect dick, this is it. I lick my lips, enclose them onto Marc's uncut wonder and begin sliding my mouth up and down whilst stroking. Marc seems really happy, and I reward his shown pleasure by taking the whole tool deep into my salivating mouth. I hold the foreskin down to expose the head, my face cheeks concave from the sucking, and my tongue swirls around the head, just like Tanner taught me. I can even taste something salty. Damn, with all five of us lined up working each other, this really is looking like Tanner's fantasy train, and it's soon time to rearrange the "cars."

Zach puts his hand on Mitch's head and gently pushes him off his throbbing, saliva-covered member. Zach looks down, and Mitch looks up. Zach says to Mitch: "my turn." Zach steps aside and gets completely naked. Marc follows Zach's lead, pulls his pants completely off, pulls his t-shirt over the back of his head. I continue giving Marc the best dick sucking I know how to give. Mitch pulls out of Tanner whose formerly tight little pink hole is now gaping. Before it can contract, Zach condoms up and lubes up, pushes his considerable manhood up Tanner's ass hole with one smooth stroke. Zach pumps hard – all the way in, and then all the way out. Zach's face reveals that this horny bastard is lost in a state of sheer lust. Tanner gives a guttural moan with the inward thrusts.

Lust has also overtaken Marc. He grabs my shoulders and forces me to the side. He kneels down and shoves Tanner's head onto his aching prick. Marc head-fucks Tanner's mouth while Zach butt fucks Tanner's ass. By his moaning, it's clear that Tanner loves this. Marc and Zach bend in toward each other and kiss wildly, each licking the other's face and take turns sticking their tongues into each other's ears.

Marc takes his dick from Tanner's mouth and kneels down lower to kiss Tanner deeply. This fully exposes Marc's smooth, tight ass. I take this opportunity to lie on my back and slide between Marc's legs to continue blowing this his most perfect of dicks, while Marc and Tanner kiss deeply. The room is filled with man scents, heavy breathing and low, dirty exhortations to "fuck" this and "suck" that.

Mitch kneels astride my legs behind Marc to give him with the same good fucking he's been giving Tanner. I can tell through Marc's dick in my mouth this must be a completely new sensation for him. The muscle man Marc is now gyrating and shaking in pain trying instinctively to escape, but Mitch firmly holds Marc's ass in place for the good, hard fucking he's about to get. Soon enough, Marc's dick is once again hard in my mouth. Marc's chest is heaving, and he lets out a pathetic and incoherent: "Mitch; please; yeah; uhhn; fucccckkk." Mitch's is shoving Marc's dick down my throat with each thrust. Mitch soon calls the next play: "switch."

Mitch's massive member pops free from Marc's smooth, white ass. This time it's Marc who's pushed aside by Mitch, and I clear away. Mitch's manners are lost as he doesn't even think to remove the condom that's been up two asses so far, shoving his dirty tool into Tanner's waiting mouth. Tanner gags from the size but vigorously sucks Mitch. Mitch says: "that's it you red-head fuck wad, suck me clean." Tanner follows orders even though Zach continues to jam his 8" cock fully into Tanner's ass.

Marc moves in and plants his face into Mitch's exposed ass, as I had earlier. Marc's ass is again exposed, and I don't miss the second opportunity. Did I forget the condom? Fuck it! Marc's warm hole, which is not so tight now after Mitch's treatment, engulfs my member. The sight of my dick moving in and out between Marc's beautiful, bulbous, almost hairless, white-skinned ass is incredible. I work it slowly in and out. Marc abandons the rimming of Mitch's hole, grabs some floor and pushes his ass back harder onto my dick. Marc's warm, soft ass and thighs are now grinding against my legs and onto my rod frantically trying to get all of me inside him he can. I'm getting very close to blowing my load. I think we all are. Everyone's movements have become abrupt and urgent.

Mitch, the de facto quarterback, has hatched a new play. Mitch extracts his dick from Tanner's mouth with a wet pop. Mitch's places the palm of his hand against Zach's chest and shoves Zach backward out of Tanner. As Zach falls back, there' a loud "shlop" sound as Zach's dick quickly exits Tanner's well-fucked ass hole. Mitch turns a bit and takes his other hand and shoves Marc back against me. I fall back against the windowsill almost pulling the curtain from the wall. I had instinctively grabbed onto Marc's massive torso as I fell back, and Marc falls with me into my lap, impaling himself deeper onto my dick. As we land, Marc lets out a loud, "uunnnnh." Marc quickly regains his rhythm and continues to shove his ass onto my dick even harder. He can't get enough of me inside him, and his huge torso pushes against my chest. I meet Marc's thrusts with mine. We're on the floor fucking like dogs in heat. I pull Marc's head back and kiss him deeply, pinching the nipples of his massive chest.

Soon enough it's time for Tanner to play double jeopardy. Mitch now has the look on his face of someone about to beat the shit out of one of us, but luckily his anger is more focused. Mitch grabs Tanner with both hands and tosses him off the big pillow onto his back onto the adjacent floor. Mitch plops onto his back atop the pillow. He reaches over and yanks Tanner back into his position, but now atop and facing Mitch. They exchange saliva for a moment. Mitch then grabs Tanner's shoulder with his right hand and while holding his tool at the right angle with his left, pushes Tanner back onto his completely enraged member.

Marc and I are content to continue our intense fucking on the floor to watch the show at a slight distance. Mitch pushes Tanner's head to one side and leers at Zach. Zach receives Mitch's telepathic command to double-stuff Tanner. Zach re-approaches Tanner from behind. It takes some effort and more lube, but Zach slowly gets his tool inside of Tanner too. Tanner's face is a mass of red wrinkles from the pain, his mouth wide open gasping for air. Zach's dick vein is pressed against Mitch's by Tanner's ass hole. They rub their dicks together inside Tanner's splitting ass. Tanner can only moan with mouth wide open as he gasps for air. A long string of drool drips from his mouth onto Mitch's chest. Not wanting to be left out, Marc and I manage to stand before Tanner. Marc pushes his dick into Tanner's open, moaning mouth, and Tanner bobs up and down trying to breathe and suck while being double-stuffed. I jealously grab Tanner's head from Marc's dick and push it onto my throbbing dick. Tanner can only loosely hold his mouth open to try to breath. I'm overcome and soon fill Tanner's mouth with my load. The first shots into the back of Tanner's throat are swallowed, and some drops onto Mitch's chest.

Marc pulls Tanner's head back toward him, rolls back his foreskin, arches his back while pinching his butt cheeks together and blows his load into Tanner's open mouth. Again, some cum is swallowed, and some drips onto Mitch's chest.

Zach pulls out of Tanner's ass, but Mitch keeps pumping. Zach quickly, comes around front and shoves Marc and me back. Zach squats onto Mitch's face, planting his hair-covered ass down onto Mitch's mouth. Mitch 's face is beet red as he breaths frantically through his nose and frantically sucks on and licks Zach's hole. Mitch grasps Zach's thighs to pull Zach's exposed ass hole harder down onto his mouth. Zach grabs his dick with one hand and grabs Tanner's hair with the other. Zach turns red and explodes cum onto Tanner's face. Zach's runny cum slides down Tanner's face onto Mitch's chest.

Mitch thrusts his legs down, which pulls his dick from Tanner's ass, and manages to yank off the condom. He strokes Moby Dick a couple of times, squeezes his ass cheeks together, and a fountain of white globs of hot jizz fly upward and land onto Tanner's back. This fountain exhibits onomatopoeia with an audible splooge sound as each of four giant loads lands. Mitch continues jacking, pumping up with his hips even more jizz which runs down his dick and into his hand and pubes.

Mitch then pushes Zach's swimmer's ass off his face. Tanner, with the look of a junkie on heroin, tries to stand. As he does, he blows his load all over the quarterback's torso too in one huge, thick, flowing, sticky white glob.

Amidst all this afterglow and panting, Mitch quietly tells Tanner: "eat all the cum." Tanner is still beat red and panting. He smiles, leans down, and laps and sucks up parts of five loads. Tanner sucks and licks up every drop. Tanner thinks to nibble on Mitch's erect nipples while he works. Mitch just lies there and moans with the lapping of Tanner's tongue. Tanner finishes cleaning and then slowly lowers his chest onto Mitch's. Tanner plants his lips onto Mitch's so that Mitch can have a good taste of the sex havoc he started. They embrace tightly while kissing deeply and slowly grind their dicks against each other.

Marc and I collapse onto the other big pillow to make out. Zach plops down face-first with Marc and me, and we three trade deep kisses and gently rub our hands about each other's bodies. We're soon all too spent to even kiss. We all look at each other and begin snickering. The party's over.

We all wobble a bit as we stand. We go to our respective rooms, grab towels and meet in the shower. There's still enough lingering after-glow and lust for us to make out in the warm cascading water and wash each other. Mitch is especially solicitous of Tanner, even dropping to his knees to gently wash and kiss on Tanner's tender hole.

There's no time for a debriefing. We quickly dry ourselves and re-dress in Tanner's room. There's no talking. What could one say? Our minds now can and must return to the projects we have to finish and exams we have to take. It seems like hours have passed since Mitch merely suggested we go "pull one off," but it's only 2:45.

Damned nice break! The post-finals party should be interesting.

12