Trick Into Wife Swapping

Story Info
Wife is tricked by husband's boss into swinging.
2.7k words
3.76
418.2k
92
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladda
ladda
143 Followers

This all happened a year ago. I changed names, places and such for obvious reasons, well, here it goes.....

My name is Ellen, I am 32, 5' 8" 115 lbs. My husband's name is Jimmy, he has been working as a salesman in a small company for five years. His Boss, Richard, likes Jimmy the best of all the salesmen and drops hints to him that he may be promoted to sales manager if the planned expansion goes through.

Richard is a few years older than us fit, and handsome. After a Friday's sales meeting, he took the salesmen out for a few drinks to celebrate Jimmy winning a mayor account. After a few hours and numerous rounds, all of the guys went home except Jimmy and the boss. Richard confided in Jimmy about a vacation he and his wife spent in Aruba, he told my husband that they met another couple became friends and after a few days, ended up having sex with them. Richard said he and his wife had talked about flashing, and swapping before, but never seriously thought anything would happen.

Jimmy told me the whole story how Richard confided in him and that Richard asked if we had ever discussed it. My husband told him his fantasies were similar and we talked about once in a while. Although I wanted my husband to be friendly with his boss, I wasn't comfortable him sharing our pillow talk with anyone.

Over the next few weeks, Because of Richard's story, Jimmy's interest was revived about me flirting with someone and let me know how excited he would be if we actually did some of the things we had fantasized about.

A few days later, Jimmy had just picked me up from work, I was wearing my usual work clothes, a dress and heels. He brought up flashing again and finally convinced me to try flashing my panties to a truck driver. It was scary and exciting, but I agreed to try it. We got on the interstate, and saw a truck ahead, Jimmy told me get ready, I slowly pulled up my dress, Jimmy said to slide down in the seat, and coaxed me to part my legs so the trucker could to see my panties. I closed my eyes as Jimmy pulled along side the truck, Jimmy said he saw me right away and was surprised, Jimmy paced him, I was too embarrassed to look then we sped up the road. Jimmy was excited and convinced me to do it again, only this time I had to make eye contact with the trucker. Only minutes later, my face still flushed, we pulled next to another truck. With Jimmy's coaxing, I smiled real sexy at the trucker, then parted my legs, showing him my panties. Being scared, embarrassed and nervous was more fun than I thought.

We were excited, Jimmy especially, and talked about it each time we had sex over the following days. Jimmy was ready to try something new and asked me about going to a shoe store somewhere out of town, dressed in a short skirt, wearing nylons and sheer panties. It was exciting talking about that too. I didn't say anything to him then, but I thought I would be too embarrassed to do it in a public place.

The next week Richard, Jimmy's boss, announced a company paid vacation in Aruba for the top winner in each department. Jimmy worked hard, and he was the winner for the sales dept.

One month later we were in Aruba. The boss, his pretty wife and all the other winners and their spouses. Richard, the boss, spent time with everyone there and asked us if we would join he and his wife for scuba diving the next day. We accepted, and had a scuba lesson that afternoon, so we would be prepared for them in the morning. We all had a great time. During that day, Richard took Jimmy aside and told him his wife was very taken with my husband. She hinted to Richard about getting to know Jimmy better. He said don't worry Jimmy, I am not the real jealous type. He liked his wife discretely flirting with other men. It excited him and allowed him to flirt with other women. We had a great day, even though about what Richard had said.

Back at our hotel room, Jimmy wanted to talk to me about us flirting with his boss and his wife. Saying it might be fun to fool around a little, maybe go dancing, a little flirting could be real exciting. We talked about it as we dressed for our private romantic dinner on the far side of the island. I had just put on a sexy bra & panties set, dark thigh high nylons, high heels, and a low cut, short, black silky dress that was way too sexy for me to wear back home. On our way out the door, the phone rang, Richard was on the line, he and I had a very pleasant conversation, he was charming, we talked about all the fun we had together today. Jimmy got on the phone, after he hung up he said they want to take us out to dinner.

I was thinking I'd rather not be with another couple, especially now that I was dressed this sexy, and after the conversation Jimmy and I just had. I asked Jimmy if I had time to change. No, not if you want to be the sexiest woman on the island. That made me feel a little less jealous about pretty Karen. We waited in the lobby for them. Richard came down and said his wife wasn't ready yet, but we had to get to the restaurant soon or we would lose our reservations. He took me by the hand and asked Jimmy if he minded waiting for Karen, then you two can join us there. Without waiting for Jimmy to respond, Richard led me to the cab, and we headed away from the hotel, leaving my husband waiting for the boss's sexy wife.

We arrived at Grand Concorde Hotel's restaurant and he ordered champagne for us. He was very charming and said he was glad his wife was late, because he wanted to get to know me better. The champagne went right to my head, I felt more like I was on a date rather than with my husband's boss. After a while, he said he was concerned they haven't arrived and left to phone the hotel. He came back saying they decided to order room service.

I was hurt and mad. Jimmy and I had talked about what if the boss and his wife made advances, Jimmy encouraged me to play along as far as I dared, he said he wouldn't be mad with what ever happen. I wasn't sure at all how I felt about him kissing another women, but I didn't think it would get beyond a little kissing or touching, you know, just to see what it is like being in the same room watching your partner.

With tears in my eyes, I looked at Richard and asked him if he thought Karen and Jimmy were doing more than having room service. He nodded, and said he had the impression from Jimmy that we were interested in exploring other people too. He said his wife and he have had separate dates with another couple. It was beautiful, their love for each other grew because of it. He said he knew I was feeling jealous, said it is natural, you would be more jealous if you are in the same room watching your partner kiss and make love to another. But to hear about it later from your loved one, well it isn't jealousy then, it is sharing. After all, you have the opportunity to share your love too.

I know you are upset Ellen, Richard excused him before I could think of something to say. He returned with a room key said he had ordered room service, lets go upstairs where it will be more private. We walked through the main lobby to the elevators.

We entered the room, he hugged me and told me not to be upset, and lightly kissed my neck, he was tender with me, we hugged for a few minutes then I went to the ladies room to fix my face. Room service was surprisingly fast, there was a cart in the room when I came out. I was very upset about Jimmy being with Karen. I knew she would seduce him and was probably having sex with him now. Richard came over to me and led me the bed to sit and have something to eat, he pulled the cart up, and poured some champagne for us and feed me a piece of shrimp. He leaned over and kissed my neck again, then put his arm around me, pulled me closer and briefly kissed me on the lips and waited for me to respond.

I finally kissed him back, and then we kissed again, between kisses, he ran his hands over my silky dress, he was careful not to touch me improperly. I stood up and moved away from the bed, I needed time to think, he followed, turning me around and holding me close again, and then kissed me again, I am sure he could tell my kiss had changed this time, I was more receptive, but unsure how to respond to this situation. I didn't want to have sex with anyone except my husband. Then he slid his hands all the way down my back as he continued to kiss me even more passionately and cupped my ass checks with both hands drawing me tightly against him. Pressing against me, he unhooked the clasps on my dress and slowly lowered the zipper. Still without a protest from me, he pulled my arms through the straps, and off my shoulders, my silky dress was ready to fall to the floor. I stayed close so my dress was held in place. He stood back, holding my hands, my dress began to fall, I started to catch my dress, when he said please, you are such a beauty. You look stunning, please stay as you are now. He was seeing me in my hose and lacy bra and panties. He poured more champagne, determined to please me.

Jimmy's boss sat me in the chair near the bed and knelt down between my legs. He hands roamed my nylons are he was kissing my inner thighs, I was forcefully encouraged by him, pressing his face against my panties, making me open my legs. I was going further than I thought, with lust in my heart and maybe some revenge too. I began thinking that I might have a sexual story to tell Jimmy too. It was then, I decided to grant him anything he wanted to do to me, I would give in fully. He moved me to the bed, holding my wrists tightly as if I were his captive, he drove me wild with his tongue again, then turned me over and continued, I enjoyed the helplessness, It was easier for me to give in, I didn't have to think about want I was allowing, he controlled me and that is what I wanted now. Still dressed in my panties & bra, he suddenly then rolled me back, showing me how strong he was and how sexually helpless I was, and continued his wonderful lustful attack. He pulled me off the bed and to my knees, he stood and held my head, and told me to undo his pants. I did as he asked, then took him into my mouth, I did my best, he let me for do it to him for a long time. He made love to me over and over, then we rested.

About 11:00 PM that night, I awoke from a nap, still on the bed, on my stomach, in nylons and heels, when I thought I saw another flash, at first I thought it was lightening, a few moments later another, I rolled on my side, when yet another flash lite the room. It was Richard taking my picture, I protested. Please just a few more, he said, you are so very beautiful, I managed a smile, then realized I didn't want him to have any nude pictures of me. He took one more and saw I was getting upset then he said OK, no pictures, And promised to delete them from the camera. I look terrible was all I could think of to say. He fiddled with the digitial camera and said all gone.

As we were dressing, he told me that he decided to promote Jimmy to sales manager. And said he have a confession to make to me. As I hooked my bra, I thought he was joking. Then he said he had lied to us about his wife. They never had sex with anyone else, and that Karen never would go alone with anything. I was reeling. So Jimmy didn't sleep with Karen? No, she left the Island right after the scuba trip, her mother lives in Florida and flew out to visit her.

I called him bastard! A fucking bastard! He agreed with me and said he was sorry. We took a cab back to the hotel. On the way he suggested we keep this our secret. Tell Jimmy we went to the restaurant, waited for them then finally ordered, and that he called the hotel but there was no answer, so we watched the floor show and returned, both having a good time.

I put the key into the lock when the door sprang open. Jimmy was standing there looking worried. Where have you been? He asked me. He was saying how he waited in the lobby for 45 minutes for Karen, finally called her room, but there was no answer. He didn't know what restaurant we went to. Jimmy asked if everything was OK.

I believed if I told him what that bastard did, Jimmy would beat him up real bad then quit his job. It may ruin our relationship. No, everything is not OK, I pretended to be peeved at having spent a boring evening with his boss. I quickly walked past him saying I am going to take a shower and get ready for bed.

I felt terrible about everything I did that night. Richard and I acted like nothing had happened. In a few days, the vacation was over and we all flew back home. Guilt was working on me, but I still thought it was better than telling Jimmy.

Jimmy was the sales manager and got his big raise, and I went along with his flashing games without making it hard for him to convince me.

It was about two months after his promotion that Jimmy had to go out of town for three days on business. The second day, I received a call from his boss, Richard. He said he sent me an e-mail and I should read it right away, then hung up.

My heart was pounding as I heard "you got mail". The message said to meet him at this hotel bar at 3:00, It had an attached file, I opened it and there were four nude photos of me on that bed in Aruba that Richard had taken. I was in shock, what could I do? I cried for a while, then decided I should tell Jimmy everything, then I decided I shouldn't. I didn't know what to do and 3:00 was only four hours away. I knew there was only one thing I could live with, call Jimmy.

I told my husband the entire story and he listen to everything I had to say, then he told me that he had a confession too. He had his boss call me today, and send that e-mail. He found out from his boss that I had slept with him in Aruba. His boss was sorry and wanted to make up for being sleazy. Jimmy knew I wasn't at fault for what happened and it was a good thing I didn't tell him that night. We talked, cried, and we both felt better, then Jimmy said he wanted to hear all the details about that night in Aruba, but first, I want you to keep your date, but, only if you are willing, I will be very happy if you do. Tell me what you want me to wear for him, honey.

ladda
ladda
143 Followers