Trick or Tryst

Story Info
Tony gets a little taste of Patience.
3.3k words
4.05
26.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to my editor, c-whyte and to my proofreaders, kendo1 and rosezwild. This story wouldn't be half what it is without y'all.

Disclaimer: The people and events depicted in this story are imaginary. Any resemblance to real people or situations is pure coincidence.

(Thank you to scouries for use of the following statement:)

This is an official entry in the 2006 Literotica Halloween Story Contest. The contest runs from Oct 1st – 22nd. The winners of this contest are decided solely by the votes of you the readers. Please enjoy what follows and then, please, take the time to vote.

************************

Patience was sitting on the couch, in front of the fireplace, with Tanya's head in her lap, when the phone rang. She picked up the cordless handset and looked at the caller id.

"It's Tony," Patience said with glee.

"I told ya he'd call," Tanya said as she sat up.

On the third ring, Patience answered, "Hello?"

"Hi, Sinny. Please don't hang up, I miss you." Tony's voice sounded distraught.

Patience rolled her eyes at his use of the pet name he'd given her. The name had been his way of trying to mold her into what he wanted, which was a whore to do his bidding. Shehated the name.

"I'm listening," Patience said in a hard voice.

"Sinny, it's just not the same without you. I love you, do you think we can get together and talk? Please?"

Patience rolled her eyes once more; she could almost hear him congratulating himself. "What's the matter, Tony, don't have a date tonight?"

"It's not like that, Sinny, not at all. I've thought about it and I realized you were the best thing that happened to me and I really do love you. Please, give me a second chance, you won't regret it."

"All right, Tony, we can meet, but only to talk. Understand?"

"Sure, Sinny. You wanna come to my place?" Patience could imagine the smirk on his face.

"Sure. Give me half an hour and I'll be there," she said without hesitation.

"Okay, see ya then." Patience heard the delight in Tony's voice as he said the words. Patience hung up the phone and turned to Tanya.

"This is it."

"Yep. Good luck, lover," Tanya said and kissed her. "The girls and I will be waiting for you at Alibi's."

Patience slipped on her overcoat and her kid gloves. She opened the closet by the door, picked up the bag she'd packed a few days ago and walked out the front door. On her way to Tony's, she stopped by Alibi's Bar and Grill.

"Hi, Rayne," Patience said to the bartender. "The girls will be here in a little while. I want the first two drinks to be on me." She handed Rayne a fifty.

"Sure, Patience. He called, huh?"

"Yep. I'm on my way over there now."

"I'd wish you luck, but you won't need it. He'll be putty in your hands." Rayne grinned.

Patience laughed and said, "I'm going out the back. I'll say hi to Jeff on my way through."

"He'll appreciate that. He's half in love with you, y'know."

With a smile on her face, Patience headed toward the back door, looking for Jeff, the bouncer. She found him near the door. Jeff was in his late fifties, but still had the body he'd chiseled in his football days, almost forty years ago.

"Hey, sexy," Jeff said, holding his arms out for a hug.

Patience hugged him. "Hey, gorgeous. I'll be back to see you later."

"Aww, you aren't staying?"

"Not at the moment. I just stopped by to give Rayne some money for the girls."

"What's your hurry, hot stuff?"

Patience winked. "I've got a date with the devil and he won't wait."

Jeff chuckled. "Just don't forget, your heart belongs to me."

Patience laughed, kissed him and walked out the back door. She walked around the building and back to her car. It wasn't far to Tony's, but she'd burned up a lot of time by stopping at Alibi's. She arrived at his place exactly half an hour after she'd hung up the phone.

When Tony opened the door, he appeared to have been crying. His eyes were watery and his cheeks were flushed, but she was pretty sure he'd faked them. He reached for her, but didn't seem to notice her hesitation before allowing him to pull her into his arms.

"Oh, Sinny, Sinny, Sinny, how I've missed you, my love."

"Tony, you're choking me. I agreed to come here so we could talk, nothing more. Let go of me, please." She saw the tiny flicker of doubt cross Tony's eyes before he smiled. He let her go and led her into the living room. They sat down on the couch and Tony took hold of her hand. Patience set the bag she was holding on the floor.

"Sinny, my love, I want to first apologize for my behavior a few weeks ago. Please forgive me. She didn't mean anything to me. I didn't realize until then how very much I love you."

"That's because you're a self-involved asshole, but yes, I'll forgive you. Provided it doesn't happen again. I loved you, Tony, I put everything I was into making you happy and you cheated on me. I won't be hurt like that again."

"Thank you, Sinny... my Sinny. I swear, it won't happen again." Patience could see that Tony was fighting to contain himself, to keep from jumping up and down in victory.

"Shall we seal the deal then?" Patience stood and slipped off her overcoat, laying it on the arm of the couch. She picked up her bag and held her glove-covered hand out to Tony.

Confusion crossed Tony's face for a fleeting moment before it dawned on him what she was saying. Patience had to suppress her laughter when he realized what she was asking him and she read the self-congratulation in his face.

Together, they walked into his bedroom. She set the bag on the floor next to the bed and turned into his arms. Their lips met and she rested her hands on his chest. Tony let his hands slide from the middle of her back to the cheeks of her ass and he pressed her into his hardening cock.

Patience moaned against his lips, causing Tony to pull her even closer. She wound her fingers into his hair and opened her mouth to deepen the kiss. Tony was happy to oblige, almost cramming his tongue down her throat in his excitement.

Patience broke the embrace and placed the palm of her hand over his mouth to still his objection. Tony seemed to think nothing of her still having the gloves on as he kissed her hand. She removed it from his mouth. She grasped the hem of his t-shirt and lifted it, with his assistance, over his head. Next, she unfastened his jeans and helped him wriggle out of them, noting at the same time that, as usual, he wasn't wearing underwear. Kissing his chest, she maneuvered him until the backs of his legs bumped the edge of the bed.

Patience gave him a little push and said, "I have something for you. Something that will fill your greatest desire." Tony landed on the bed and watched with all the excitement of a child at Christmas as she dug in the bag she'd brought with her. A grin split his face when she pulled out two sets of fur-covered handcuffs and two sets of fur-covered ankle cuffs. Tony scrambled to the center of the bed and positioned himself to be bound.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like that," Patience said with a smirk.

"Oh baby, you know it."

When she was finished fastening the last cuff to the bed, she again dug in the bag. This time she pulled out a feather, matches, a candle, a condom and a riding crop. Patience set them on the nightstand and dug in the bag a third time. When she pulled out a bottle of lube, a red ball gag, a butt plug, and a large dildo, Tony's eyes widened as big as saucers and he started to protest.

"Sin... I don't think...I mean..."

"Hush, Tony. It doesn't matter what you want or think anymore. This is what I want."

Patience struck a match, lit the candle and dug in the bag a fourth and final time. The blade on the large knife she pulled out was menacing, but the utility knife she pulled out after it struck fear deep into his heart. Tony began to tremble, real tears rolled down his face and his cock softened a small amount.

"Sinny?" Tony whimpered.

"I said hush, Tony. It's my turn. If you please me well enough, I won't have to use them. If you don't, well... Let's not discuss that right now, hmm?" Patience pulled out a pair of latex examination gloves. She took off the kid gloves, placed them in her bag and then put on the latex gloves.

Tony's eyebrows arched in surprise. "What are those for?"

"Shh, you'll see." Patience stripped off her clothes, picked up the feather and stroked his body with it. Tony's cock became rock hard again and bounced in anticipation.

"See? You'll get all the pleasure you've ever wanted or needed tonight, sweetie," Patience said with saccharin in her voice. "There's nothing to worry about but pleasing me."

The feather was pure torture for him. He loved the sensation it created and his cock throbbed with pent up pleasure, but his mind was reeling with the image of the knife still laying on the nightstand and the gloves she wore on her hands.

"Tony, dear Tony. Let yourself enjoy the pleasure I'm going to bring you. You've certainly asked for it."

Tony's only answer was a whimper.

"Okay then, let's try this." Patience picked up the candle and poured what little there was of the melted wax down his chest and belly.

Tony groaned in delight.

"Yes, I thought you'd like that. We'll have to wait a bit before I can give you more though." Patience set the candle back on the nightstand, picked up the riding crop, then leaned over Tony and kissed his nipples.

Smack! The riding crop landed on his thigh causing Tony to moan.Smack! It landed on his other thigh.

"Oh, God, Sinny."

"Want more, sweetie?"

"Yes, please," Tony moaned.

Smack! Smack! Blows landed on his belly and chest. Tony's cock was standing straight up and precum glistened on the tip.Smack! Smack! Patience kept raining blows on his body.

"Keep that up and I'm going to cum, Sinny." Patience struck him again when he used that hated name, harder than she meant to.

"Ouch! Damn, not so hard, huh?" Tony complained.

Patience set the riding crop on the nightstand and picked up the bottle of lube. Crawling into the space between his legs, she began stroking his upper thighs. She leaned down and kissed the mark on his belly, where she'd struck him last. Her hands brushed the hair surrounding his cock and Tony groaned. Teasing him, she allowed her fingers to graze his balls before they made their journey back down his legs.

Patience opened the bottle of lube and let some trickle out onto her gloved fingers. Tony tensed when her fingers found the opening to his ass and her other hand helped spread his cheeks.

"Relax. You'll like it if you give it a chance, trust me."

Tony did his best to try and relax, but it just wasn't working. As her fingers worked their way inside, however, he gave himself over to the new sensations. Patience was true to her name as she worked his asshole open, using first two fingers, then three. Before long she had all four inside his ass and he was begging for more.

When she pulled her fingers out of his ass, Tony bemoaned the loss. He watched as she picked up the large dildo and a pillow. When she positioned the pillow under him, just below his lower back, he tensed again, not sure if he was ready for what was about to happen.

Patience lubed the dildo, and then slipped her fingers back inside his ass, encouraging him to relax. When he was once again begging for more, she removed her fingers and pressed the head of the dildo against the opening. With gentle, yet firm pressure, she pushed the dildo inside him, allowing plenty of time for his body to adjust to the intrusion.

Tony moaned, first in pain, then in pleasure as his body accepted the foreign object. When the pain had passed, he began moving his body down as far as the cuffs would allow, to increase the depth of penetration.

"God, yes! Fuck me, baby." He thrashed his head back and forth on the bed, his body writhing in pleasure. "Harder, honey. Please? I need to cum."

With a wicked grin, Patience removed the beloved dildo from his ass. Tony whimpered at the loss and begged her to put it back in. She grabbed the feather off the nightstand, along with the butt plug. Torture in mind, she stroked his heated skin from head to toe with the feather. Over and over, she teased him until he was pleading with her to fuck him, to let him cum.

While he wasn't paying attention to her free hand, she lubed the butt plug. One last time, she tickled his cock with the feather. At the same time, she slid the butt plug into his ass, in one fluid motion, and then dropped the feather on the floor. Tony gave a shout of pleasure mixed with pain at the new intrusion.

Patience kissed the head of his cock and tasted the precum that leaked out the end. She grabbed the condom off the nightstand, opened it and rolled it over Tony's cock.

Straddling Tony's hips, Patience said, "Always remember this moment," and impaled herself on his cock. She gasped in sheer pleasure and almost forgot her mission. Almost. Reaching behind her, she put pressure on the butt plug in Tony's ass, making sure it was secure. Leaning forward, she picked up the candle and poured the melted wax onto each of his nipples in turn, causing him to buck upward.

"Patience, Tony. Remember, Patience." She put the candle back down and picked up the utility knife. Tony's eyes widened in horror as she slid the blade open.

"No... please, Sinny...no..."

"You like pain, Tony. I'm just giving you what you want." Patience made the first small cut just under his left nipple.

"Oh, God!"

"See? You like it." Patience ground her hips against him and made another small cut, just under his right nipple.

"Jesus!"

"Quiet, darling, or I'm going to have to gag you." Patience again ground her hips against him and made another cut in the center of his chest.

"UH!"

Patience continued to ride him, bouncing up and down on his cock and grinding her clit into his pelvic bone until she reached her first orgasm. Once the tremors had ceased, she made more small cuts on his body. Reaching behind her, she tapped the butt plug and moved her hips in a circular motion until Tony thrust his hips upward and let out a primal scream. Patience used Tony's softening cock to bring herself to a second orgasm and then reached for the ball gag.

"Open up, dear, I'm not quite finished with you yet."

With fear in his eyes, Tony opened his mouth to argue. Patience shoved the ball into his mouth and secured it. She let his cock slip out of her pussy and stood.

"Did you know that there is a main artery in each leg? Did you also know that if I were to cut them, you'd bleed to death?"

Tony squirmed on the bed, trying to free himself.

"Oh, yes, you like pain, but you don'tknow pain, do you?" She blew out the candle and picked up the knife off the nightstand.

Tony was trying hard to speak, to scream, to no avail. Nothing was getting past the ball gag.

Patience set the larger knife on Tony's chest and watched his eyes widen with extreme fear.

"No, you don't know pain. But youwill." Patience let out a laugh, but there was no humor in it. It was the maniacal laugh of someone who's gone over the edge into insanity.

Patience packed her things back into the bag, with the exception of the two knives, the butt plug that was still in Tony's ass, the ball gag and the cuffs that held him prisoner. She pulled the condom off Tony's cock, turning it inside out, and placed it in the bag as well.

"You see, my dear, I knew you'd call when the pussy ran out. I was ready and waiting for that call. You made me bleed, and nowyou will bleed." Patience made the first deep cut on the inside of Tony's right thigh. He tried to scream, but the ball gag muffled it.

"Oh, and don't think that I'll be arrested. I know you didn't notice, but I'm wearing a wig because I shaved my head. I have no hair on any part of my body, so I didn't leave trace evidence. Sure, your phone records will show a call to me, but it was a brief call and I have an alibi for this evening. Remember Tanya and Rayne?"

Tony's eyes flickered in recognition of the names and he muttered something indecipherable.

"Thought you might, sweetie." The endearment dripped sarcasm. "We've grown quite close over the last few weeks. It seems you've always been a lying, cheating snake. Anyway, they and a few of the other girls you've mistreated are meeting me at Alibi's. They are more than happy to swear that I was with them the whole evening. Fitting isn't it, an alibi from Alibi's." The maniacal laughter spilled from her lips once again.

"Yep, I kissed your skin too, but your blood washed away my saliva. The cuffs are covered in fur, so there aren't any fingerprints on them, but I do have the added protection of the gloves." Patience held up her hands and grinned. She made the final deep cut on the inside of Tony's left thigh. Tony thrashed on the bed as the blood pumped out of his body.

"Yes. Thrash around. It'll be over with faster that way." Tony stopped moving. "Oh, and by the way, Ihate the name 'Sinny'. Myname is Patience."

Patience watched and waited for Tony's life force to leave his body before she reached into the bag, pulled out one of her own washcloths and went into the bathroom to clean up. Once she had the blood washed off her body, she put the washcloth in the palm of her hand and peeled the gloves off, inside out, making sure to capture the cloth within the gloves. She dropped the bundle into the bag and took out a clean cloth to wipe the blood off the faucet handles. Only after she was finished with the clean up did she get dressed and head to Alibi's.

When she arrived at Alibi's, she slipped, unnoticed, through the front door. She nodded at Rayne. Rayne pointed to a table in the center of the room. The girls were laughing when Patience joined them.

"Well?" Tanya was the first to speak.

"It's done."

"Thank God." The girls celebrated long into the night.

The next morning, Patience found a note under her windshield wiper. All it said was, "Thank you! D".

Patience had buried her bag in the spare tire compartment in the trunk of her car, just in case, but she knew it wasn't necessary. Another of Tony's ex-girlfriends, Daphne, just happened to be the lead detective in the homicide division.

Patience smiled and said to the wind, "You're welcome, D."

*******END*******

I hope you enjoyed the story and that it sent chills down your spine. Public comments and feedback are always encouraged, but I ask that you at least vote. It is your vote that will help choose the winner of the 2006 Literotica Halloween Story Contest.