Tricked by Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
Tricked by female boss.
814 words
3
62.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Nick, 22 years old male. I just completed my graduation in cooking and in search of a job. I live alone in small pent house, my house owner helped me in finding my new job. At the end of the street where I live is the house of a rich woman, Angela. She is 38 year old and lives alone, she is looking for someone who can cook for her.

When I went there for first time, she was wearing a skin colored latex jump suit doing her gym routine in treadmill. She looks very hot with 40 size ass and 36 boobs with hour glass structure. I thought she is very serious about her diet too. She told me to wait in living room. After 30 minutes she entered living room and sat on couch cross legged, she said the rules

"Work timings are from 6AM to 6PM"

"Have to maintain fully clean and fresh while cooking"

"Should not carry any hair on the body including head, it should be fully shaved from top to bottom"

"Should take bath immediately after entering her house and every 4 hours to maintain freshness"

"Should were clothes that were given by her"

Payment will be $1000 per month.

Though the rules are tough to follow, due to the need of money, I accepted the rules and signed the agreement.

At Salon

I went to salon immediately and shaved my head then I asked them whether they do full body waxing. The salon boy said yes and took me inside and told me to take of every thing and be on all four. I was little shy as I had only 2 inch penis, but with all courage did it. He applied a cream to my whole body and kept it applied for some time, during the process I could hear some girls entering the room and giggling, I could not do anything as my eyes are kept closed during the whole process. He gently applied some other creams to my balls and penis and inside by butts. After 30 mins, he told me to stand up and took me a bath room where he showered all parts of my body, letting all the hair go off from it. He then presented me in front of a mirror, I looked like a small baby without any hair on my body. He then spanked on my soft ass and said I am good to go now. He also advised that every month I had to get this treatment to maintain like this. I went to pay the salon bill, I could notice a girl there giggling at me, I ignored and left the salon.

First Day at Work

I entered Angela's house at 6AM with the spare keys given by her. When I entered she was sleeping in the bed room, I woke her up, saying good morning madam. She was covered in her bed sheet. When she woke up she covered her body with bed sheet and said good morning. I can feel that she doesn't wear anything while sleeping, my penis got erect. She stood up covering her body with bed sheet and told me to wait here, while she washes her face, while she walk past behind me I could see her full naked back side, her ass is like full moon and perfect. She walks casually and looks unconcerned displaying here naked ass, after refreshing she told me to take bath and wait for clothes. She also gave me locker where I have to keep all my clothes I came up with. I kept all my clothes in the locker and went for bathing. She did not even bother to give me a towel. After the bath I was calling her for clothes as was waiting nude in the room given to me.

I heard she was talking to couple of women about something, I could hear their voices, she told them that she would show her house to them, she was guiding them room by room and finally reached my room where I am waiting nude without any hair on my body and with a small willy between my legs. She then opened my room door, and covered my penis with two hands, she introduced me to them that I am here new cook, they all started giggling, she then threw a very sheer towel to cover me up and follow them. The towel did not hide anything of my body. She told me to immediately make coffee for her guests and that she will give me clothes to wear later. I rushed to kitchen and made coffee for all three, when I was serving coffee it fell down from my hands and Angela gave me a hard spank that my towel went off with her hands and left me naked.