Tricked by the Brat

Story Info
Babysitter, sort of, gets caught snooping by her charge.
6.1k words
4.42
107.9k
50
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babysitting the brat again?" Sean exclaimed as he put the tray down, he was clearly upset at having the evening plans changed. "What is it this time?"

Sam sighed and took her drink. Sean seemed to lose his temper pretty quickly these days. Not a good sign, but she still enjoyed his company, and he could be very sweet. She shrugged and looked apologetic.

"I know it's a pain, hun. But the O'Brian's are in a fix, they have some family emergency and they don't want Tiffany tagging along causing trouble so they asked me if I can stay the night. They pay really well hun, and with my uni grant used up I need the extra cash. Sorry about the movie though, I'll make it up to you."

"She's seventeen for fucks sake."

Sam glanced around at the coffee shop wishing Sean would control his language. Even if she agreed that it was stupid too, but Tiffany O'Brian was something of a problem for her parents.

"You know it's not really babysitting. I just have to stay there and make sure she doesn't have anyone round or go out or anything. It's more like being a prison guard, especially with the way she sulks."

Her boyfriend shook his head. "It's messed up. They should just throw her out."

She sipped on her coke a moment in thought. "They are way too nice for that, although, if you ask me, they're half the problem, they kept her so protected from everything when she was younger. No TV, no internet till last year. She's so naïve really, you know. It's no surprise she is going a bit wild at college."

Sean shrugged theatrically, clearly intent on making her feel guilty. "I guess."

Sam tucked a strand of auburn hair behind her ear, trying to think of a way to ease the tension. She smiled.

"I have an idea, why don't I tell my folks I am staying there all weekend..."

Sean grinned. "That could work."

She nodded, "and we get Saturday night and all of Sunday for ourselves."

Sean looked at her sideways. "Of course... you could sneak me in again tonight, you know like last time..."

Sam blushed. A few weeks ago she had had to look after 'The Brat' and she had let Sean in for a while one Tiffany had shut herself in the room for the night. Chatting quietly had turned to snogging, and that naturally led to fondling and groping. They had managed to just refrain from going for it on the rug, but it had been close. Sam was tempted but the look on Tiffany's face the next day had made her worried.

"I.... don't think we should Sean... I am pretty sure Tiffany knew I had someone round. If her folks found out..." She trailed off seeing Sean's expression darken. Guiltily she looked down at her cup. "well..." She acquiesced, "maybe you could come, just for a little while. I'll text you if it looks okay."

Sean's expression cleared a little and he nodded. "Cool. I'll look forwards to it."

Sam gulped down the rest of her coffee and rose from the table. "I have a class in ten minutes, I have to run babe. See you tonight maybe."

Sean's eyes followed her. "Hope so."

Sam smiled back at him and blew a kiss, while wishing he could be a little more understanding, then rushed back to the campus.

"Oh Sam, we are so grateful. It means such a lot you can do this for us." Rebecca O'Brian smiled and handed her a wad of notes. Behind her, her husband, Liam, was writing a phone number on a card.

Sam smiled. "It's no problem. I have plenty of studying to do." She glanced at the money. "Oh Mrs O'Brian, this is too much.. I can't..."

The older woman cut her off. "I won't hear of it, you are doing us a massive favour. And I have told you before, it's Liam and Rebecca. Now, we plan in being back sometime tomorrow morning,. Probably before lunch. Is that okay?"

Sam nodded. If truth be told. She quite liked staying at the O'Brians. Tiffany could be again, but she wasn't as bad as some people said. And Liam and Rebecca had a really nice house. Liam was some kind of software geek and Rebecca did illustrations for books. Between them they must have made a fair bundle. They were a very good looking couple too, Sam envied Rebecca's straight dark hair and her pale complexion and Liam was very dishy for an older guy, even with retro look pony tail.

During her babysitting nights Sam had often had sneaky peeks around the house and she had seen some photos of the O'Brians back in the day. They had been Goths once upon a time, and she noticed they both still tended to wear a lot of black.

Liam smiled as he stepped past her through the front door and put a large bag in the boot of the Audi. He glanced back, "There's plenty of food in the fridge, help yourself to a beer if you want one."

Rebecca kissed her on the cheek.

"Don't take any nonsense form her. If she steps foot out the door, ring us at once, okay?"

Sam smiled. "No problem... Rebecca."

And then they were gone, the car's lights disappearing into the autumn night. Sam closed and locked the door and headed into the lounge with her overnight bag. Tiffany was upstairs judging by the bass beat that could just be heard from the stairs.

Tiffany slipped of her coat. She had put on a little black dress before coming and, in case Sean came round, she had worn his favourite black lingerie and stockings. Not that she was going to let anything happen. She almost had herself convinced over that one.

Sam had just started outlining her essay on twentieth century poets when she heard Tiffany's feet on the stairs. Tiffany's impish face appeared around doorway.

"Hi Sam. They stuck your for zookeeper tonight huh?"

Sam smiled. "Hi Tiff, yep, it's just you and me."

Tiff slipped into the lounge. She was dressed in a short black skirt and a t-shirt with some metal band Sam had never heard of on it, complete with images of a flaming skull. She plopped herself down in an armchair.

"Don't suppose I could persuade you to let me out for a bit? No one needs to know."

Sam shook her head. "You know the drill, Tiff. You go, I call them, and you are grounded for a month. Just do your time and they'll forget all about... whatever it is you did to piss them off this time."

"It sucks. They treat me like a kid." She pouted.

"Well stop acting like one, hun." Sam sighed. "They are only trying to look after you. Some of those friends you hang around with rare not exactly A-level academics are they?"

The younger girl shrugged. "I like them, at least they don't keep secrets and they tell me the truth."

Sam wondered what that meant, but didn't want to pry. "Well that Gary Hutchinson has really bad rep. I am pretty sure he got arrested or something, we were in the same year at High school you know."

Tiffany smiled. "Yeah, he told me that. Yeah, he made a few mistakes, but he's not that bad really."

There was something about the way Tiffany spoke that was making alarm bells ring in her head. "Tiffany, you haven't... um... "

"What? Had sex?" Tiffany smirked. "Maybe... maybe not, I'm not gonna go round shouting it to you so you can tell mum and dad. Truth be told, he is not my type really."

Sam wondered what on earth Tiff's 'type' might be. Sam knew Tiff's experience with men was limited and recent, and she would hate to se her get hurt.

"Just be careful okay?"

Tiff smiled. "I always am."

Sam decided it was time for a subject change. "So, do you want to do anything? Play a game, watch a movie?"

The girl pointed at Sam's books. "Looks like you have to study."

"I should really, but I am here for you and your folks. If you want the company..."

Tiff gave her a sidelong look. "I can keep myself amused. I'll go listen to some tunes in my room and maybe play on the computer. But I'm pretty tired, I might hit the pillows early."

Sam hopes that was true, she did need to study.

"Okay, but I'm here if you need me."

"Oh, I know that, Sam." Tiff smiled. Again Sam felt slightly unsettled by the girl's tone. Tiffany grinned and the look accentuated her triangular face and slightly elfin appearance to make her look decidedly mischievous.

"So...Is Sean coming over later?"

Sam blinked. "Um... no... why would you..?"

"Well you don't exactly look like you are dressed for a night of studying. I figured you were dressed for another late night make out session. You know, like last time?"

Sam cursed inwardly. She had suspected Tiff had guessed. "I... okay, fair enough, he came over to keep me company a little. It won't happen again." Sam sighed, Sean was not going to like that.

"Oh I don't mind, I can stay out of the way."

Sam shook her head. "No, I'm sorry, it's not right really, I shouldn't have let him in last time. Your parents have to trust me. Now... I could really do with studying..."

Tiffany's brow furrowed. "No fun. Okay I get the message. I'll go to my room and play the dutiful daughter. See you in the morning."

"g'night, Tiff."

Sam listened as Tiff's footfalls disappeared upstairs. In a few minutes the music booked out again, then the volume reduced. Sam smiled, at least Tiffany seemed in a decent mod and was being pretty considerate and making life easier for them both.

Sam made herself a cup of tea, slipped of her shoes and got stuck into studying. It was after ten o'clock when she finally closed her notebook.

"That'll do for tonight."

She leaned back in the couch and turned on the TV. Her brain was still pretty busy from working, but the programs had nothing of interest to her. She sat wondering what to do. She was not at all tired, but she was fed up with books for the night. Sam tilted her head. There hadn't much noise form upstairs for a while. She had better leave it a little longer to be safe. She pulled out her phone and texted Sean.

'Coast clear, Cum round about 11. <3 – S

A few moments later her phone buzzed with a replay, just one word. 'OK'

She sighed and lay down on the couch to wait while she half watched some rubbish on TV. A few minutes later she paused and turned the Volume down on the remote. Was that a noise upstairs?

Tiff rose form the couch and padded up the stairs. She listened at the top of the landing but there were no sounds. She glanced under Tiffany's bedroom door, but no light showed. Sam took the last couple of steps to the landing and tiptoes down the corridor to Tiffany's parent's room. They had their own toilet en suite and Sam had always figured it was better to use that one since the main bathroom was next door to Tiffany's room.

Of course the fact this gave her a chance to have a quick snoop around the O'Brian's bedroom had nothing to do with it.

Sure.

Sam slipped into the bedroom and pushed the door almost closed. She turned the dimmer switch on and up so she could see well enough and quickly padded across the plush carpet to the adjoining toilet. After she was done she flushed and washed her hands. She went to the door and glanced down the landing corridor. Still no signs of movement or sound.

Grinning to herself, Sam decided to have a sneaky look around. She had pocked about a little once or twice. It made her feel wicked and, if she was honest, it actually got her a little hot, the thought of being caught. She opened a wardrobe, Rebecca had some great clothes. If Sam was a bit more daring, she would lobe to try on some of the stylish dresses, but her nerves always gave out.

She pushed the door to quietly and slid open a drawer. It was full of Liam's boxers and socks. Making a face she pushed the drawer shut and opened the top drawer on the other side of the wardrobe.

"Bingo."

Rebecca's lingerie. Sam whistled, there was some lovely stuff. Stockings, suspenders, basques. Most of them in black or red.

"Sean would love to see me in some of these..."

She carefully pulled out a particularly sexy black undercup corset with suspenders. She held it up against herself sighing. She walked to the tall mirror in the corner and admired the look.

"Mmm, sexy as hell."

There was a movement in the corner of her eye and she turned to see Tiffany, still fully dressed, holding up a mobile, grinning.

"Gotcha sneak!"

"Shit, Tiffany!"

I caught you good!

Sam's heart was hammering and she quickly put the corset back in the drawer and pushed it shut, her hands trembling.

"W... I thought you were asleep..."

"I can see that! Mum is gonna kill you!"

Sam panicked. "Please Tiff, delete that. I promise I'll never do it again. I was just being nosey!"

Tiffany shook her head. "No way, you are in deep shit!"

Sam moaned. "Come on Tiffany... please.. I need the money!"

Tiffany just looked at her sternly.

"You should have thought of that before you went snooping!"

Sam's blood was pounding in her ears and she was shaking like a leaf.

"Tiff, please... " She tried to think..."How about we make a deal... maybe you could go out after all?"

Tiff glanced at her watch. "nah, it's way too late now."

Sam bit her lip in frustration. "There must be something..."

Tiff stopped and looked thoughtful... "Maybe."

Sam nodded. "Tell me, please."

The younger girl out a finger to her lip and nibbled on her nail a moment. "Well, there is something..."

Sam smiled. "What is it?"

Tiffany walked into her parent's room and sat on the bed. She pointed to a wooden chest at the foot of the bed. Sam had noticed it before, but it was locked with a large padlock.

Sam shook her head. "I don't have a key..."

Tiffany scowled. "I know where the key is, I want to know what the stuff inside is all about..."

Sam didn't know what to think. "Inside?"

Tiffany nodded, she lay on the bed and stuck her arm down behind the headboard fumbling for something. She sat up holding a key and tossed it to the still shaking Sam. Sam missed the catch and bent over to pick it up. Tiffany pointed at the chest.

Sam, trembling, slid the key in the lock. She had to admit to being curious now, even though she knew she should really not be doing this. The key turned easily and she pushed up the lid. Inside was an assortment of stuff, ropes, leather cuffs, collars, there was a box full of rubber items and goodness knows what else.

"Oh!"

Tiffany came and stood beside her. "What's it all about?"

Sam knew Tiffany was a bit naïve about the world. Maybe she had never seen or heard of bondage before... Sam's own experience was very lifted but she knew the basics, enough to recognise most of the things there.

"Uh, well... they are for.. um dressing up in...."

Tiff nodded. "I guessed that much, but what's with the little padlocks and ropes and stuff."

Sam drew in a deep breath, her hands still shaking a little. "Um... you know... for bondage games."

Tifffany looked puzzled. "I am not sure...I have heard of bondage but..."

How to explain to a girl that her parents were into S&M.

"Uhh... well... some people like to get dressed up and... um.. tied up... for... sex."

Tiffany gaped. "You mean my mum and dad...."

Sam glanced in the chest again. "I am guessing... you mum is the one getting tied from the dresses and stuff... "

Tiffnay sat on the edge of the bed. "Ewww."

Sam sat next to her. "I am sorry to have shocked you."

Tiffany looked really surprised. "I... I still don't get it....why?"

Sam shrugged. "Some people really like the look of a girl all tied up.. some girls like the feeling of being helpless."

Tiffany looked at Sam. "Have you ever done it?"

Sam blinked... she was about to say it was none of Tifffany's business, but she wanted to keep Tiffany from telling on her to her parents.

"A couple of times. Nothing like this..."

Tiffnay nodded. "And did you like it?"

Sam nodded. "I guess so, it's exciting to have the other person control things a little.. it's hard to explain."

"I see. You must think I am really dumb"

Sam shook her head, trying to be a friend. Thinking maybe being helpful and kind was the best plan."

Not at all, you just have not had that Much experience yet. I only knew a little more than you at your age, to be honest."

"I hate not knowing stuff." Tiffany sighed. To Sam's alarm Tiffany looked like she was about to cry.

Sam patted her shoulder. "Well look, I', right here, feel free to ask me anything you like."

The girl sniffed and looked at her. "Really?"

Sam smiled. "Sure, I had a big sister to help me figure things out. I can help you the same way."

Tiffany smiled. "Cool... thanks Sam."

Sam smiled, her heart slowing a little. Maybe she was going to get away with this."

Tiffany rose and looked in the chest again.

"Sam?"

"Yes?"

Could we maybe... get a few of these things you and you could show me how they work?

Sam felt a small surge of alarm.

"I... don't think that's a good Idea Tiffany, what if your parent's found out..."

"They won't we can be careful....look." Tiffnay held up her mobile and took a photo of the chest. "See, now we can put it back just right.

Sam had to admit that was a claver idea, but she felt very reluctant.

"I dunno Tiff."

"If you do this, I'll delete the photo, I promise. And I will never mention you having Sean over..."

Sam sighed, and a small part of her was dying to know what was in the trunk.

"Okay, just a little bit."

Tiffany beamed. "Cool!" She started drawing out sets of leather cuffs and padlocks, there were various sizes, but Sam could see they were broadly in pairs. The younger girl held up the smallest pair.

"So what do you think these are, like handcuffs?"

Sam nodded.

Tiffany held up some of the larger sets. "And these?"

Sam looked down at them. "For um... maybe the arms, and the biggest ones for maybe the thighs?"

Tiffnay looked at them. "Can you show me?"

Sam was confused. "I thought I was..."

"No.. I mean... show me... can I put them on you, just to see?"

Sam gaped. "No way!"

Tiffany looked up at her. "Please, Sam? Just for a minute, please..."

"I... no it's not right." Sam reached out and grabbed the cuffs to return them to the box. But Tiff hald them tight. She met Sam's eyes and her expression hardened.

"Sam, please. Or I'll tell mum you have been snooping."

Sam pulled back her hand. "Tiffany, that's not fair."

Tiffany stuck out her bottom lip. "No, it's not fair. But that's the deal. Let me dress you up just l little, and we are quits."

Sam sighed. "This is crazy."

Tiffany nodded. "Maybe, but it could be fun too? Come on, it's just for fun. Just so I can see what it looks like."

Sam turned away and went and stood in front of the closed curtains. If it shut the brat up, maybe she could do this, just for a minute, besides, she had to admit, the idea was a little tempting.

"Okay."

Tiff let out a small squeal. "Thank you , Sam. I promise, it's only for a minute."

Sam sighed and went and stood beside Tiffany, she held out her hands and Tiffany slipped the leather cuffs around her wrists buckling them in place.

"And this is supposed to look sexy?"

Sam nodded. "I guess, it makes the girl more helpless. Usually the girl has them fastened behind her back."

"So I guess they use the padlocks to fasten them together?" The girl held up a small brass padlock with a key inserted into it. Sam nodded and Tiffany opened the catch of the padlock. Sam backed away and held up her hands.

"No padlocks."

"Sam, you promised!"

"Come on Tiffany!"

Sighing, Sam held her hands out in front of her.

"You said behind!"

Sam rolled her eyes and turned around, putting her wrists together. There was a small click and a shiver went down Sam's spine.

Tiffany giggled excitedly. "what next?"

Sam shrugged, feeling a bit strange with her arms bound in a strangers bedroom. She glanced at the clock, Sean would be here in half an hour or so, she needed to get this over and done with so she could text him.

"Well I guess, the ankles are the next thing."

Tiff held up the next smallest set of cuffs. "That must be these. You had better sit on the bed, don't want you falling over."

12