Tricked into Reluctant Blow Job

Story Info
Hot Crack and Blow.
2.1k words
3.72
61.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: Backing

Chad was coming down the sidewalk in his neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY. He witnessed a guy backing his car into another person's car quarter panel doing substantial damage. When the guy looked out of his car window to see if anyone had noticed, he saw Chad glaring at him.

The guy, Darrel, got out of his car, trying to think of a way out of it. "That is old damage."

Chad retorted, "I saw you hit the car. Do you know how expensive that car is? It is a rare model and hard to find replacement parts. My lawyer is going to have fun tearing your ass apart." Chad noticed by the way the Darrel was dressed that he was probably broke.

"I am sorry sir," Darrel practically begged for sympathy. "I don't have any money with me, but maybe I can offer you some drugs. What do you like? Heroin? Cocaine? Just tell me."

Chad thought he looked like a drug dealer.

Chad started to tear into the guy verbally, "You need to pay up now or I will call the cops!"

"No, no," pleaded Darrel. "I don't have any money."

"Then I will let you suck my cock and balls," Chad demanded.

Darrel was hesitant.

"Well I better call the cops," said Chad.

"No, wait, wait, ok, I'll do it, but where?" Darrel begged.

"Let's go between those 2 buildings." Chad pointed between two buildings where it was partially out of sight.

They went between the buildings. Darrel got on his knees, and Chad pulled out his cock. Darrel sucked the cock and balls very well, licking and slathering up and down, reaching far back. Chad held his head in place and shot cum into his mouth. He held it there until Darrel had swallowed it all, and licked his cock clean.

Alice, a lady leaning out of a window over head said loudly, "That was hot!"

When Darrel looked up in surprise, she took his picture with her video camera.

Darrel was red faced with humiliation and embarrassment.

Chad zipped up and quickly left without another word.

Darrel gathered his senses for a minute and walked out. This was the first time he had ever sucked cock and swallowed cum. He could see that Chad had already walked past the cars and was still walking. Darrel could feel the burning embarrassment with his face turning red all the way to his ears. It felt like his ears were on fire and he could feel the heat coming off of them. The burning realization came to him that Chad was not the owner of the car at all!

Part Two: Cruising for Crack; The Frisker and The Gripper

Darrel got in his car and drove to a small park in the Flatbush neighborhood where he knew people looked for drugs. He also knew it was a cruising area.

He parked his car as discreetly as he could. Soon he saw a couple young guys. "Hey! Are you looking for some stuff?"

The guys looked suspiciously for a minute, looking around, "Yeah, what'd you have?"

Darrel said, "How about some crack, or some meth crystals? You can have some heroin if you want."

"Crack," came the response.

Happily Darrel sold some crack to them.

A few minutes later a couple of large muscular guys came up. Apparently they had talked to the first guys and were interested in making a buy.

Darrel saw them coming up. They were wearing some kind of uniforms, but not police uniforms. It seemed they were security guards of some kind. Darrel asked, "What do you want?" He gave an atmosphere like an open drug market.

Darrel noticed they had a gay manner.

"We want some crack," they replied together.

Darrel said, "How much?"

One of them said, "Let's go back there so we can talk about it." He nodded toward a dark path going between some trees.

They retreated into the shadows of the trail. Once out of sight one of them grabbed Darrel by the arm. The other said, "Have you got anything sharp in your pockets? We need to make sure you are not carrying any needles or weapons." He started patting down Darrel as he spoke. Darrel couldn't move from the grip that held him.

"Check out his stuff," said the man with the grip on Darrel.

"Ok," said the other as his hands felt up and down each side, his pants pockets, his ass, and his entire crotch and genitals, then up and down Darrel's legs. "I think there is stuff is in his pockets or a baggie in his underwear."

"Check it and see," said the man with the grip.

The frisker reached around the front of Darrel and unfastened his pants. Darrel was temporarily relieved thinking all they wanted was the drugs.

Reaching around the front of Darrel the frisker reached down into his underwear and started feeling around. He found a baggie and produced it, but also fondled Darrel's sex rather thoroughly. Reaching into Darrel's pockets the frisker produced some small baggies of rocks. He pushed his hand back into Darrel's underwear in the back, "I found some crack!"

The frisker pulled Darrel's pants down all the way to the ankles, and then the underwear in the process placing his face in Darrel's crack. As he started to stand again he let his tongue lick right up Darrel's crack.

All Darrel could do was squirm a little, which seemed to please the frisker.

"Get on your hands and knees doggie style over that big rock," said the gripper.

The frisker laid his arm sandwiched between Darrel's ass cheeks and grabbed his balls. "Do like he said," firmly grasping the balls with a thumb pushing into the asshole.

Darrel had no choice and was forcibly laid over the big rock. His ankles were tied together by his own pants, and his knees were forced apart by the rock. Darrel's ass was in the air. The thumb was pulled out of his ass when he was in position.

Soon Darrel felt a cool greasy substance working into his asshole. Then the frisker pushed his cock into Darrel's ass. The greasy substance seemed to numb most pain and the frisker was not too gentle. Soon Darrel could feel the cock pumping in and out of his ass. In small part it felt good, but Darrel had never done this before and was afraid he would be hurt. Soon he felt the frisker tense up holding him tightly and violently shook and trembled as he shot cum into Darrel's ass.

Then the gripper took his turn, applying some more greasy substance and socked his cock right in forcing Darrel's asshole to conform. He grabbed one of Darrel's arms and held it behind his back with one and held Darrel's neck with the other while slamming his cock in so hard his belly was smacking Darrel's ass making loud spanking sounds.

Soon he came hard in Darrel's ass still holding Darrel in place.

The two guys wiped their cocks on Darrel's shirt tail, zipped up, and left. Darrel couldn't move for a few minutes and could feel the cool night air falling into his gaping asshole. His asshole involuntarily clinched for a moment trying to resize and close. He farted loudly opening his asshole again and he felt more cool night air rush in again.

Darrel's arms and shoulders were sore and he remained in position for a few minutes.

When he struggled to get up there was a man on the trail who apparently had been there. He had a camera with him, with night vision. The camera guy said, "That was hot!" He got some pictures of Darrel's clinching asshole, and Darrel's clinching ass cheeks when he got up. Darrel bent over to pull up his underwear and the camera guy got a nice moon shot complete with balls.

As he pulled up and started to fasten his pants, Darrel could feel a coolness at his asshole and a little squirt of cum and greasy substance into his underwear, followed by a fart and some wetness in his underwear crotch. He turned to talk to the camera guy, but he was already gone.

This was his first time to have a thumb or a cock up his ass.

Part Three: Bright Red Spandex and the Dark Hole;

Darrel takes control

The next evening in the Red Hook area near the Brooklyn Bridge, Darrel went prospecting for buyers. This was also a cruising area. Darrel had several setbacks in the past couple days, and had been tricked. Now it was time he turned the tables.

A bicyclist wearing bright red spandex came along the path. Darrel called out to him, "Are you cruising or looking for a hit?"

"Both," he replied. The cyclist came to a stop right by Darrel.

Darrel said, "Let's talk for a few minutes. We can go right over there. There is a clearing behind those bushes."

They walked into the wooded area behind the bushes to the clearing. The cyclist was pushing his bike as they walked.

Darrel spoke with authority, "You are not a cop are you?"

"No."

"Let me see if you are carrying any weapons or anything."

Darrel started frisking the guy who apparently liked it. "Those are smooth pants," Darrel said as he let his hands glide over the guy's bottom and crotch. He easily felt the guy's balls and anal indention. From behind he reached around the front of the guy and frisked his frontal area and held his cock for a minute through the thin clothing.

Darrel took a hit of meth from his pocket reached up and put it in the cyclist's mouth from behind. "Take this for a sample, you can earn more."

The cyclist was obedient and was obviously a bottom.

Darrel had him stand by the bicycle and lean over the saddle. Then he pulled the guy's pants down over his ass. As he pulled the pants down below his knees Darrel laid his face in the guy's ass crack while he pushed the pants all the way to the ankles. The cyclist had no underwear. In the diminishing light Darrel could see the guy's asshole was open about the size of a finger. It looked sexy. Darrel took a picture.

Darrel took the light blanket from the cycle luggage rack, and spread it on the ground. "Get right here on your knees." Darrel got a point of view picture.

The guy got on his knees and opened his mouth when Darrel stood in front of him. The camera did not bother him.

"Suck it hard. Suck my cock and balls and I will let you lick my ass." The meth was kicking in and the guy was marvelous at sucking cock and balls.

When his cock got hard, Darrel turned around so the guy could lick every inch of his ass. The guy lavished the ass licking right down to rimming the anus.

"Let me see you in doggy position." Darrel took some more pictures and marveled at the open asshole.

"Now lay down on the blanket face down."

With his pants around his ankles the guy laid down on his stomach with his knees slightly bent outward, and arched his back a little.

Darrel took some more pictures of the firm shapely ass with the cute open asshole. He took a bottle of lube with a nozzle top and squirted some lube right into the opening, and put some on his cock. Without wasting any time he plunged his cock right in until he was against the firm ass. His cock slid in easily but the guy grunted at the sudden stretch and plunge. Darrel loved the feel of the guy's firm ass. Even though the lube made it very slick, he could feel the tightness of the asshole gripping his cock.

Darrel made some humping and some spiral motions with his cock all the way in.

The cyclist was sexily humping back with his own motions. He arched his back in a tight flex and then clinched his asshole hungrily. He moved his asshole side to side in a slight spiral that enhanced Darrel's humping.

Darrel pulled out a little and massaged the cyclist prostate with his cock head, and then plunged all the way in again until his stomach spanked the firm ass cheeks.

Lifting his ass a little more the cyclist reached under and stroked his cock. Just as he was about to cum, he felt Darrel suddenly hunch and grip him. They both came at the same time.

The cyclist climaxed massively from the prostate massage, and he felt gushes of cum squirt into his ass as his asshole was stretched and jerked with Darrel's explosive orgasm.

Darrel wiped his cock clean between the cyclist's ass cheeks.

Darrel knew he had his first repeat customer.

*****

See my other member story listings under Alluring_Crimson_Shifter, enjoy!