Tricks and Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting his hands on the sides of her head, he pulled out of her mouth. She looked up at him and he pulled her to her feet. He pulled her close and kissed her black lips. She responded with tongue as he squeezed her bum cheeks firmly.

He wanted to hold her tightly, but she pushed him away. "Don't wreck the paint Steve. I want to look like a tiger all night. Or, at least, until the kids get home."

Steve glanced at the time on the DVD player and saw it was already 6:30 p.m. The kids would be home in less than two hours!

"Let's take this upstairs, then, babe," he whispered.

"Let's."

Taking her hand, he led her to the stairs, where they each picked up a couple of candles in holders. Claire then headed up the steps, with Steve behind her, watching her orange and black cheeks moving seductively in the candlelight.

In their bedroom, they placed the candles on dressers. Claire looked at the bed. "I don't want this paint everywhere, it could make a big mess."

"What then?" asked Steve, who moved close and ran his hands over her back, then cupped her cheeks.

Claire looked across the bed at the full-length mirror. She could dimly see the two of them. Leaning forward, she bent so her hands were on the bed, with her bum pointing back at Steve. He watched as she moved her feet wide apart on the floor, opening herself to him.

Not needing further encouragement, he stepped forward and placed his cock against her. She gasped as she felt the heat of his head against her lips. His hands on her hips, Steve pushed into her wetness, easing himself in full length. Then he pulled out to stop with his head between her lips. When he stopped, Claire bucked back against him, impaling herself once again.

Looking over her striped back, Steve looked at her cheeks and began steadily fucking, building up a nice, even rhythm. In and out. Pause. In and out. Pause. Claire's eyes were closed in pleasure, but when she opened them, she saw them fucking in the reflection of the mirror. As she watched, her breasts swayed to Steve's rhythm and she could see a big smile on his face as he looked at her in the mirror.

She'd never seen herself fucking or being fucked before and she couldn't tear her eyes away from the scene. There they were: Steve behind her, smiling as he fucked her and looking into the mirror; and there she was, smiling with her black lips as he fucked her – breasts swaying and tiger striped arms holding her up from the bed. It was incredibly erotic.

She kept watching as Steve fucked her faster and she moved against him to match his rhythm. The smell of sex now permeated the room and, wet as she was, the happy, sloppy sounds of fucking seemed to fill the room.

"Almost ready?" he whispered as if not wanting to break a trance.

"Mmm. Hmmm," was all she could manage in reply. She bit her lip as she felt an orgasm approaching and squeezed him with her pussy. Steve fucked faster, plunging deeply, wetly, noisily into her as she bucked against him. Her bum cheeks slapped against him and she could feel wetness trickle down her thighs. Finally, as he drove deep into her he stayed there and, a split second later, as waves of pleasure coursed through her body, he came inside her, filling her with his warmth. She came as well and her pulsating pussy seemed timed to match Steve's throbbing.

Looking at him in the mirror Claire smiled as he emptied himself into her and her juices mixed with his own. He smiled back and stopped, deep inside her. He squeezed his cock inside her and she responded by squeezing back with her muscles.

Still inside her, he squeezed her cheeks and gently began to move in and out of her pussy, further mixing their juices as he did so. As more wetness ran down her thighs, Steve pulled out. Standing, she turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. "I think it's okay to mess up this paint now," she whispered. Kissing her black eyes, he pressed his softening cock against her belly and wrapped his arms around her.

"That was unbelievable," he whispered. "Incredible. Without question, that was the best Halloween I've ever had."

"Mmm. Hmmm," she whispered back. "And you thought you weren't going to enjoy Halloween this year." Pulling away from him, she looked into his eyes and reached down to his cock. "But maybe you'd have rather just watched football tonight?"

Steve looked into her eyes and smiled. "Okay, okay, you were right. I was wrong. This was the very best."

12