Tricks Unseen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," Belle kissed the tip and with a devious smirk swallowed the first half in a single go.

"Jesus..." heat and wetness bathed him as Belle sucked, bobbing her head up and down his length. Her hands roamed up his legs and his body, reaching up to caress his muscled form.

Victor placed a hand gently on her head guiding her motions. Pulled off him with an audible pop, Belle looked up at him hungrily. "Good?"

"Amazing," Victor said. His hand on her head trailed down her jaw and under her chin, drawing her up to stand. "My turn," he said. Victor's talented fingers made quick work of her short's button and zipper. He pulled them down and knelt. As he bared her he felt Belle tense up. Her sex was now only covered by a small black thong. Victor planted a series of kisses across her hips.

"Right here?" She asked, uncertainty creeping into her voice, she looked down at him. She shivered in anticipation and Victor could smell her arousal.

"Right here," Victor confirmed, moving slowly back towards her centre. Belle stood with her back to the city lights twinkling below them, leaning on the expansive windows wearing only her tank top and panties with Victor kneeling at her feet."Nobody can see you." Victor nuzzled gently into the soft fabric covering her pussy, using his nose as an instrument to press into her clit and breathing hot wet air over her. "Just enjoy it."

Belle's legs shook and she sunk a hand into Victor's hair."Oooh," she said breathily. "But what if someone...

"I can stop, if you'd like," Victor said, pulling his mouth away from her flesh and looking up into Belle's eyes with an evil smirk.

Belle glared down at him venomously. "Don't you dare."

Victor grinned and gripped the waistband of her thong with his teeth, pulling them down enough for him to dive into her with vigour. Belle was soaked, her lips were spread and flushed and her clit stood high and proud.

Victor's tongue made broad, flat strokes up her pussy, but they all ended just before reaching her clit. Each time Victor didn't quite make it to her most sensitive place, Belle's grip on Victor's hair tightened and she whimpered.

"Please..." She whispered.

Victor gently rubbed a finger up and down Belle's outer lips, drenching it her juices. "Please what?" He asked innocently.

"Please let me-" Belle's breath hitched as Victor tapped her exposed clit with his finger. He circled the sensitive bundle of nerves, never quite touching it with his slick finger.

"I'm sorry?" Victor said, "I didn't catch that." His finger kept up it's teasing, never quite going where Belle wanted it.

"Just let me- AH!" Belle cried out as Victor gently breathed a short puff of air over her clit, she squirmed. "Please let me cum!" She shouted to the ceiling. Her breathing was ragged, and a glistening drop slid down the inside of her thigh.

Victor smiled. He didn't say anything, he simply lowered his mouth over her clit and lashed it with her tongue as he smoothly pushed his finger inside her, reaching up and pressing hard against her inner wall. After a few strokes in then out, he found a rough patch on the upper wall and attacked it mercilessly.

"GOD!" Belle's hips jumped up and her hand in his hair pulled his face hard into her pussy as her muscles spasmed and fluttered around his finger. Waves of pleasure pulsed through her and she twitched and jerked in a haze of ecstasy. Victor patiently waited out Belle's orgasm, keeping his lips pressed against her to prolong the affair. He kept licking and pressing his finger into her seizing pussy until she pushed him away. Victor leaned back on his heels, breathing hard looking up as Belle gulped down air, her chest heaving. Her hair was a mess, clinging to the sweat coating her face, and a deep red blush tinged her chest, disappearing under her only remaining clothing. After a moment of heavy breathing, she slid down so that she was sitting against the window.

"Jesus..." She whispered after catching her breath. "I've never... that was... "

"I liked it too." leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Belle moaned as her tongue met his and her flavour, sharp and sweet, burst onto her palette. Victor moved them so that his legs went around Belle's hips, and her his, putting them face to face. "Was that another first?"

"My ex didn't like to go down on me," Belle said, slinging her hands over Victor's shoulders. "He said it felt dirty." She looked down and shifted uncomfortably.

Victor pressed his forehead to Belle's, smiling. "Isn't that the fun?" he asked, kissing her again.

"Mmmhmmm," Belle nodded without breaking the kiss. Her hands held the side of his face and she melted into his arms. Belle opened her eyes and looked down at Victor's cock, Hard as steel and pulsing with his heartbeat.

"You haven't... " She gestured to the pillar between them, "Have you?"

Victor tilted his head. "I haven't....?"

Belle blushed and looked down. "You know... finished..." She said shyly.

"Belle, I've been inside you." Victor raised his finger to Belle's mouth, she immediately opened up to suck the digit winking at him as she did. "I've licked you orgasm, and you're still too shy to say 'cum'?"

Belle took the finger from her mouth. "Shut up!" Belle said hotly, but without fire. She smiled and leaned her head onto Victor's shoulder. "I'm new to this, I've only ever been with my ex. I don't think he ever managed to make me..." She trailed off, a wave of pink warming her face.

"Cum." Victor finished for her.

"Yeah. That" Belle said. "Cu- mmmm!"

Victor thrust this newly slickened finger into her core. "You said it," Victor said proudly, he began to work his finger in and out. "Good girl," He stroked her messy hair with his free hand. He added another finger and pressed his thumb into her clit hard. Belle wrapped her arms and legs around Victor and cried out as pleasure wracked her mind.

"Ooooh God..." She whimpered.

"Thaaats it." Victor's hand sped up, two fingers pushing in and out of her pussy with a wet 'schlik' and his thumb pressing circles into her clit. "Good girl, cum for me. Can you do that?"

"Uh huh." Belle gasped. Her grip on him tightened and her nails dug into his flesh.

"Good girls cum when they're supposed to. Are you a good girl?" Victor asked. His free hand slid her tank top up and found there was nothing between his hand her her pert breasts. He pinched a vulnerable nipple. That did it. Belle cried out and squeezed her eyes shut, forcing her forehead against his shoulder. "Good girl," Victor whispered into her ear as more shudders and twitches flowed through her body in a wave. "Such a good girl." Her pussy clenched and flexed around his fingers. Belle whimpered as her orgasm flooded her, her nails scratched deep into Victor's back and her teeth clamped together.

"I'm a good girl," Belle said, breathily as her orgasm waned. Her hips twitched sharply away from Victor's hand, signalling the end for his ministrations. Belle drooped onto Victor, exhausted, her head resting on his shoulder. "I'm a good girl." She said, barely audible.

Victor kissed the top of her head. "Yes, you are." He carefully stood, making sure to keep supporting Belle. "Good girls get to come to bed after they've cum." He offered a hand and Belle took it, rising up on shaky legs.

"Whoa," Belle said, laughing. "Got the shakes - whaa!"

Victor swept Belle's feet out from under her and held her in his arms, carrying her into the bedroom.

Victor laid Belle out on the silken spread and she stretched out languorously. Victor slipped in beside her and laid on his back. Belle cracked an eye.

"We have got to do something about this." She said, tapping the firm obelisk of desire that had become Victor's cock. It stood up proudly from Victor's body into the hot air.

"We do?" Victor said, affecting surprise. Belle nodded, biting her lip and smiling. He looked over. "What could we possibly do?"

Belle smirked and rolled over to straddle Victor's hips, his cock standing between them. Belle stripped off her tank top and rolled her hips forward, dragging her lower lips up the underside of his cock. Victor could feel her heat on his cock, it twitched in anticipation.

"I think we should find a home for him," Belle said, never stopping her slow, smooth motion.

"Hmm," Victor moaned quietly. "I'm sorry what? I missed that last bit."

"I said..." Belle raised her hips up, her pussy lips dragged all the way up and kept going. Victor's cock came to rest at her opening and she pushed back down hard, burying him inside her.

Victor groan as heat engulfed him. He ground his hips up into Belle and she gasped.

"I think that's a good plan," Victor said through his teeth.

"You're bigger than my ex..." Belle closed her eyes and looked up to the ceiling. Her body exposed to him. Her tummy was flat, and her breasts were a delicious handful, her small brown nipple standing tall despite the heat. Victor waited for her her to acclimate and sat up to kiss his way across her chest. He caught one nipple in his mouth and sucked on it had. Belle whimpered and her muscles flexed on his cock.

"You like that?" He asked, taking his mouth off one nipple as his fingers found and tweaked the other.

Belle nodded sharply without opening her eyes. "You... you can be rougher with them if you want..." She slowly began to move her hips, in slow, rolling circles. Victor smiled and gently bit down on one nipple and carefully pinched the other.

"Aaaah!" Belle froze and her pussy flexed and relaxed a handful of times. Victor laid back so that he was fully on the bed, looking up at her.

"Did you just cum again?"

Belle cracked her eyes open and nodded slowly. "A little bit," she admitted. "Sorry..."

Victor smiled. "You have nothing to be sorry for, I enjoy giving you pleasure."

Belle looked unsure. "But you haven't..." Victor looked at her expectantly, a half smile on his face. "You haven't cum yet," Belle said with fire. She leaned forward and braced herself on her arms, her face directly over his. "You haven't shot your hot cum into my wet, needy pussy and that's not ok!" She glared at him as if daring him to argue.

"Your wish is my command." Victor grinned and grabbed Belle by the hips and swung her over onto her back while staying inside her.

"Unph!" Belle grunted as Victor thrust into her. Now under him, Belle wrapped her legs around Victor and pulled him into her as far as possible. "That's it!" She said, A wild lust burning in her eyes. "Fuck me!"

Victor wasted no time before raising his hips and sliding out then pushing his cock deep inside and grinding his hips into hers. He adopted a powerful rhythm, their bodies coming together in a carnal symphony of sighs, moans, and wet flesh smacking together. Victor growled in Belle's ear as he pounded into her. The only things coming out of her mouth sighs and moans. "What this?" He asked. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Ah! Uhg!" Belle couldn't seem to speak as Victor speared into her. "God!"

Victor held Belle's face in one hand and fiercely kissed her as he slammed into her over and over. They were as close as two people could be. Victor could feel her hard nipples press into his chest and her legs were wrapped tight around his hips. Victor kissed down her jaw into her neck, nuzzling deep.

Between the moans, grunts, gasps and slaps of their lust, Belle said something, it was so quiet that if Victor's ear hadn't been right next to Belle's lips he would have missed it.

"Cum in me." A bare whisper.

Victor growled. "I'm close..." Belle's hips pushed up and rolled, she wanted it.

"Do it." Her voice rose "Cum in me! Shoot inside my pussy!"

"I'm-" Victor's breath as running short.

"Fuck yes!" Belle gasped as Victor slammed his hips against her and buried himself to the root, his orgasm pounding through him. Jet after jet of hot, thick cum shot into Belle. She had reached back and grabbed victor's ass to pull him in tighter. A blissful expression passed over her face as she felt him flood her insides. "Hmmmmmm..."

They stayed there, connected. As they both tried to catch their breath. Bracing himself on his elbows, Victor looked into Belle's eyes, he brushed a strand, wet with sweat, away from her eyes. "Have fun?" He asked with a smile.

"Hmm, let me think..." She tilted her head up and to the right, with a thoughtful expression. "I think so," She said finally.

"You think?" Victor arched an eyebrow.

"I think." She confirmed. "This ass does help, though." She smacked Victor's butt, where she still held him inside her.

"I'm gonna have to leave eventually," he said.

"Yeah," Bella sighed, "but not yet. I just like the feel of all that you inside me."

Victor shifted. "Yeah, so... uh..."

"Don't worry," Belle said, releasing Victor's cheeks to sandwich his cheeks between her hands, gently smooshing his face. "I'm on the pill. I am not ready for a baby."

Victor sighed. "Good."

"I just think it's hot, getting cummed in, I love the feeling." She rolled her hips and Victor's now soft cock slipped out. "Awww" Belle pouted.

Victor rolled off her and stood. "I'm going to have another shower, care to join?" He turned around and started.

Belle was busy collecting the cum that was flowing out of her pussy now that it was empty. She smeared it around her pussy lips and brought her finger, slicked with both of their fluids, to her mouth. "Mmm!" She moaned as she tasted their concoction. "A day for wonderful firsts." She smiled at Victor and went back for more.

"If you're too busy for the shower..."

"No no, I'm coming!" Belle said quickly, scooting off the bed and joining him. A wet spot marred their bed sheets where they had been.

Their shower together was hot and relaxing. Neither of them had much energy left, and for the most part limited themselves to teasing and heavy petting.when they were clean they both stumbled out of the shower and dried off. Victor caught a glimpse of the clock and found that it was almost one in the morning.

Victor, thoroughly exhausted, made his way to the bedroom. Belle hesitated, still naked, she stood halfway between the bedroom and the entryway, wavering. "I had a lot of fun tonight." She said, twirling her finger in her hair. "I know it wasn't- I mean. I know we're not going to be..." Victor stopped at the bedroom door. He turned around to see Belle, naked, but also exposed, vulnerable, her arms over her middle with one finger tangled in her raven hair.

"You're right," he said frankly. Belle visibly flinched away from him. "But that doesn't mean we can't still be close," Victor added, "and not just in the literal sense." The shadow of a smile flickered across belle's lips. Victor took a step towards her "Look, come to bed. We'll figure it out in the morning," he said. He smiled as she walked to him and into the bedroom. "Besides," Victor said as he stripped their sex soiled sheet and pulled a fresh one from a drawer under the bed frame. "I've got a rule, No tough conversations after one." They both looked at the clock, a green 12:59 glared at them.

Belle opened her mouth but Victor stopped her with a raised finger. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Wait."

They waited, and waited. Victor held up his finger, staring at the clock. His eyes flicked over to Belle. She fought a giggle.

The clock flicked to 01:00.

"There see?" Victor swung the new sheet over the bed. "Can't break the rule, can we?"

"No," Belle said warmly. "I guess we can't."

The both of them crawled into bed and quickly found themselves pressed together again. Belle hugging onto Victor's back and pressing herself close to his body. His body shook with laughter in her arms. "What?" Belle asked.

"Gotta love a girl who doesn't mind being the big spoon," he said. His voice hummed through his back and vibrated her chest.

Belle snuggled up closer "Good night, Victor." She said quietly.

"Good night, Belle."

Victor could feel Belle's breath gradually slow and deepen, She was asleep. His eyes remained open. What was he doing? If you don't cut ties with this girl, you're going to hurt her. He warned himself. But she's fun! A voice countered. What if we give it a shot?

No. He thought. It wouldn't work, it never works. Just keep going like we always have, and everything will be fine.

Victor closed his eyes. "As long as nothing changes. I'll be fine." He mumbled to himself, sleep rolled him under.

Victor woke up on his back with gritty eyes and a sore... everything. "Uuuuhg," he coughed, keeping his eyes closed. His voice sounded strange. Was something on his chest? A weight had settled on him in the night. He remembered. "Right, Belle." He moved to gently move the young woman off him. He heard her stir off to the side, well away from him. His mind was dull and full of the fog of sleep. Belle wasn't on him, so he was fine. Keeping his eyes closed against the bright morning sun, Victor padded his way to the bathroom. He knew how to navigate his place without looking, well, mostly, he bumped into the bedroom door frame, but just the one. With the cool bathroom tiles under his feet, Victor ran a hand through his hair. Was it longer? Fuller? He turned to where the mirror was and opened his eyes to find-

The shower. He frowned, lost for a moment in his own home.

Victor shook his head, setting off a lot more motion in his own body than he had expected. "What the hell-?" Victor turned to the mirror and saw what was going on. "I'm taller?" He asked, only his chin and below were in the mirror's frame. The haze of fatigue was lifting and he saw something else.

He had breasts.

Victor leaned down to look in the mirror properly and gasped. A beautiful woman looked back. His hair was full and long, much longer than it had been last night, his face was undoubtedly feminine, cheekbones were high and his jaw tapered to a delicate chin. He could have passed for his sister if he'd had one. "What the fuck?" he looked down. His breasts, full and round, looked back at him. They were large and proud, a wide nipple capping each one. He poked it. It jiggled. He felt it.

He felt it. It was attached to him. He had wide hips and a plump butt. Victor's hand went to his crotch where-

-he had a vagina.

"Motherfu..." Victor's eyes rolled up and he collapsed, unconscious.

12