Trickster Lacey

Story Info
Lacey turns tricks, and gets one turned back on her.
3.4k words
3.62
18.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey stood in front of the mirror, lining her eyes with the liner pencil, and listening to her mp3 player. It was a cheap knock off, what trickster could afford something name brand, besides make-up? Smokey eyes next, then mascara, everything waterproof, because tears and rain were unpredictable. That, and some men liked to cum all over a girl's face. Waterproof meant that a tissue was enough, with minimal damage to the makeup. Once she was done, she looked over her reflection. Her green eyes popped with the dark makeup, her long black hair curled just right. The halter top showed off her shoulders, and midriff. Her miniskirt was low enough to show off the rhinestone belly piercing, and almost short enough to show her asscheeks. She knew her black lacy thong and matching bra were perfect underneath. Now to head to the club.

The car slowed to a stop and the valet opened the door. Lacey swung both legs out to stand. Her clutch strap was wrapped around her wrist and she let it dangle as she walked to the bouncer. She showed her ID and waited for her hand stamp. She was only 19 and couldn't be served alcohol, but she could get in to dance and do business, but that wasn't an advertised kind of thing. She entered the dimmed lobby, and could hear the base beat. She went through the second set of doors into the club, and the strobe lights lit everything momentarily and made the scene jump. She made her way out and picked a spot to start dancing. It didn't take long to get attention.

Daniel hadn't been out in a long time. Work had taken over his life the last three months, working on a major project, that hopefully would gain him the raise he wanted. It had been even longer since he had gotten laid. So, he found himself out looking for an easy score. An hour later, there she was, black hair to her waist, swinging as her ass swayed to the beat. Her little hot pink skirt was short enough to just tantalize with the bottom of her round globes. Her white halter was just barely holding in her DD titties, and contrasted nicely with her perfectly tanned skin. He headed to the floor to see how she reacted to him, getting close and moving with the beat. Lacey cocked her head to the side to look out of the corner, and backed into him, matching move for move. She liked the two day stubble and his slightly too long dark hair. The lighting was too eratic to see what color his eyes were, but the expression on his face was determined. Lacey made her mark.

After the next song, she turned and grinned and motioned towards the tables. Daniel grinned back and led the way. The tables were elbow high and had no chairs. Lacey stood close, and asked in his ear how his evening was going. She had to lean into him and tippy toe even in her six inch heels. Daniel took the opportunity to put an arm around her, brushing the bottom edge of her skirt as he did. He grinned and leaned down to her ear.

"Better now. You look good enough to eat." Lacey smirked at the corny line, given in a deep Texan accent, but smiled up at him, her slightly crooked but pearly white teeth gleaming in the strobe light.

"I'd let you do that for free." she said. Daniel tensed. The hot little bitch was a whore, he thought. He grunted.

"Yeah? Let's go someplace quiet." He suggested. Lacey's smiled broadened as she nodded. Daniel took her wrist and led the way to the door. Lacey got a niggling voice in the back of her mind, but she brushed it aside. She needed rent money, so she kept up with his pace. They breezed through the lobby and outside, his car wasn't far from the entrance. He had her in and was driving off the lot before she could think to say no, nevermind. Daniel was on the highway, headed out of town to his deer lease. Lacey knew she was in deep shit when she saw 35 and they were headed north out of Denton. She had a Saturday afternoon class on campus, and this was not a good sign she was going to make it.

"What's your name?" she asked, not sure he would answer.

"Daniel. What's yours?" he replied.

"Lacey." she gave her real name. She normally went by Daisy while working.

"Why do you do this to yourself, Lacey?" he asked.

"Do what? I didn't kidnap myself." she retorted.

"Whore yourself. Why?" he clarified.

"My student aid isn't enough to cover my rent, and my schedule prevents me from getting a real job." she whispered.

"Some might consider what you do attempted suicide. Have you considered the STD's?" he asked.

"I use protection. I'm not completely stupid." She lifted her clutch. Too bad she didn't have a phone in it. He snorted.

"Not tonight, bitch." He stated. Lacey let a tear silently roll down her cheek.

Twenty minutes later, he turned off the highway onto a graded gravel road. It was so dark, Lacey could see so many stars out the window. 'I'm gonna die tonight, and no one will ever know what happened.' she thought to herself. Daniel stopped the car at the end of the gravel. Lacey couldn't see anything beyond the car. There was no way she could run, heels or barefoot, and she wouldn't have a clue which way to go. Daniel got out and came around the car to open her door. Lacey sat there looking up at him for a moment before he reached down and took hold of her wrist.

"Kick off them heels," Daniel's voice was gruff. He could feel his dick getting hard, just looking at those green eyes, her fear evident. Lacey did as she was told, and yelped when he hefted her lithe 5'2" 115 pound body up and over his shoulder. He shut the car door and shifted her slightly, then headed to the camper he had parked a little bit back from the drive. He opened the door from memory, it was nearly too dark to see. The doorway was too narrow for him to carry her through, so he set her down on her feet, kept hold of her hips and pushed steadily until she started backing up and he followed her in.

He let go long enough to shut the door and snap the padlock closed. Lacey backed up in the dark until her hips bumped a table. She put her hands back to steady herself. Daniel flipped on a lantern hung by the door, and Lacey was momentarily blinded, giving Daniel enough time to cross the small camper and pin her against the table. He grabbed her wrists and pulled, then backed her towards the bed that dominated one end of the camper. When Lacey's calves touched the bed, Daniel shoved and she fell back on the mattress. Her skirt flipped up and Daniel got a good glimpse of the black scrap of lace covering her mons.

Lacey was concentrating on trying to breathe, the fall knocking the breath out of her. As she inhaled, the musky scent of the man who slept in this bed filled her nostrils. It wasn't unpleasant, and Lacey could only assume it was him. Then, she got the wind knocked out again, as Daniel covered her, nudging her knees apart with his own. He reached down and grasped her hands, pulling them above her head. She gasped for breath, as he licked the curve of her collarbone. Daniel inhaled the scent of her. She had used some sort of perfumed body wash, but it wasn't overpowering like a sprayed perfume would be. He was going to savor this. He raised up and let his hands trail down her arms, across her breasts still covered in black lace, down her ribs and to her hips, where he gripped and raised her to scoot her higher in the bed. Lacey could do nothing but be his ragdoll. His touch had lit a fire in her she didn't know existed. Daniel stripped off his shirt, watching her in the dim light, kicking off his boots. Lacey watched him as he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and realized he was commando. He sprung out and at half mast was an impressive eight inches, and thick as she had ever seen. Lacey licked her bottom lip and wondered what he tasted like. Daniel spasmed watching her lick her lips. He bent and crawled up the bed over her. When he got to the apex of her legs he leaned down and inhaled. Her musky scent, slightly tangy, made him heady with lust.

Lacey instinctively, by habit, spread her legs slightly. Daniel responded by leaning on his elbows and reaching for the scraps on the side and pulled her panties down. Lacey lifted her ass to give him easier access.

"There's a good little whore." he said. His words kept her from drifting into that space in her head where she went while working, that made this bearable. Once he had her panties off, he climbed back up, lifting her legs and spreading them further apart. Her bare pussy parted slightly as well, and her scent filled the room. Daniel lowered himself to the mattress and settled with her legs up on his shoulders. He used a hand to grip her hip, and the other to pull the hood back from her clit. It was swollen already, bright red.

Daniel flattened his tongue on it, and rubbed left and right, then bit down lightly. Lacey squealed and jerked, raising up on her elbows. She pulled up and scooted her pussy away from his mouth. Her movement pissed him off, he raised a hand and brought it down flat on her lips in retaliation. Lacey yelped. Daniel stood and yanked on an ankle, then strapped it into the velvet cuff he already had tied to the frame. Then pulled the other into the opposite side. Lacey struggled, but had no leverage. He crawled up her to straddle her belly, and grabbed first her right wrist and secured it then her left. Lacey was spread wide, open for him, whatever he wanted to do to her, nothing she could do to stop him. He sat back, admiring his work.

Her boobs were barely contained in her bra, and he wanted to see and taste them. He reached down and squeezed them, not gently. Lacey mewed in the back of her throat, the pain mixing with her helplessness to heighten her pleasure. He moved and unsnapped her bra, her breasts springing free, her areolas the size of half dollars, her nipples already stiff. Daniel scooted his hips back, and leaned down to take a nipple in his mouth, his hand going to the other and rolling it between his thumb and finger. His hard pole pressed into her belly, a drop of his precum smearing along it. Lacey arched her back and pushed up into his mouth, her breasts always had been sensitive, just not played with much. Most customers had her on her belly or all fours. She gasped and moaned as he scraped teeth against her. Then he released that nipple, scraped his stubbled chin across the sensitive skin of her chest to the other side, and spent the same attention to that breast. Once Lacey was panting, he rubbed his way down her belly, back to her slit.

Lacey was a ball of need, his stubble making her skin burn. She tossed her head back and forth, pulling on the restraints. She mewed loudly when Daniel clamped his lips around her clit again. Daniel also used a finger and dipped it into her cunt, swirling in the juices that were beginning to drip down her ass to the bed. He helped it down her ass, having plans on taking her little brown button and stretching it. He swirled his tongue down and back up, then sucked on her clit again. Lacey panted hard, trying not to cum. Daniel inserted two fingers and rubbed up, to hit her spot, while sucking. Lacey screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. Daniel eased back his fingers, and looked up at her, his face gleaming with her juices.

Her head was turned to the side, and Daniel decided it was his turn. He moved to straddle her chest, and slapped a cheek with his heavy cock. Lacey turned to look up at him, and he positioned his tip right at her lips.

"Open up, bitch." he commanded. Lacey did as she was told. She darted her tongue out to taste him first, and then he shoved the large purple mushroomed head into her mouth. Lacey inhaled deep through her nose, and sucked the tip deeper, as he moved closer to put more of himself in her face. Unfortunately, he was ready to explode, so he didn't stay there. Lacey had just begun, thinking he was going to make her drink his first round. She made a noise of disappointment in protest, but he kept moving. He opened a drawer under the bed and pulled out a little bullet, and a chrome narrow little butt plug with a faux fur tail attached. Her eyes widened, not sure what he had planned.

Daniel moved to the end of the bed, and knelt on it, taking the butt plug and inserting it into Lacey's pussy to lube it up. He moved it in and out a few times, and Lacey keened softly. It was just enough for her to feel it, but not enough to let her cum. Then Daniel removed it, and moved it down. He pressed the tip to her puckered asshole. Lacey whimpered and shook her head, but did not verbalize a protest. Daniel asserted steady pressure until the ring gave, and her ass swallowed the plug entirely, leaving the handle the only thing out. Daniel liked the feel of it against his balls as he banged a cunt. He walked on his knees into place, and rubbed the tip of his cock against her lips.

"Please," Lacey whispered. "Please wear a condom." she pleaded. Daniel grinned.

"Don't have any out here. I never use them anyway. You said you always do, and I'm going to guess by the patch on your hip, you've been to be tested anyway." he refuted.

"It's a nic.." Lacey started to speak, when Daniel spanked her pussy again, making her yelp. A nicotine patch, she was quitting smoking. She had been to the women's clinic to be tested, and was given a prescription for birth control, but she had only taken it for a few months, and didn't like the side effects, so quit. Daniel resumed rubbing, slicking up the tip. He took the bullet and turned it on, letting it vibrate in his hand for a moment. It was maybe the size of a quarter sphere, waterproof, and powerful.

He put it on her clit, and any thought Lacey had was gone. With the pressure in her ass, him rubbing on her slit, and the vibrations on her clit sent her over the edge again. Daniel slammed home as she came, slipping the bullet in and pushing it to her cervix with his cock. Lacey screamed again, cumming harder, her cunt walls gripping his intruding dick. She could feel the vibrations deep inside and pulled hard on her ankle restraints but they held fast.

Daniel slowly withdrew and then slide home again. The butt plug kept her from stretching too far, since she was probably loose. It kept steady pressure on the underside of his cock. He held at base for a good minute, listening to Lacey mew and pant, tossing her head from side to side. Then she stiffened and came on his dick again. He pulled out, letting the bullet fall to the bed, then went back to rubbing his tip against her entrance. Lacey took a few deep breaths, calming a little.

"Please" she whimpered. He smacked his dick on her clit. She let out a soft yelp.

"Shut up." he said as he went back to playing. Once he had enough control for a good minute, he slid his cock back in slowly. Lacey gasped. She had a chance to feel it this time, and he was actually stretching her. He hit her cervix, then pushed and stretched it, slightly painful, yet so pleasurable. Daniel noticed her walls had retracted slightly as well. He betted that after a couple days to a week, she might tighten up enough to not need the plug. He just might have to keep her long enough to find out. Daniel retracted a little, then started his rhythm. Lacey let out little cries with each thrust, as he bottomed out. He ground against her in a circular motion, and Lacey cried out as he hit her spot. He did it again, holding against her cervix. Lacey came once more, and her convulsing around him sent him over the edge, and he let go, filling her little cunt with several large splashes of cum. He dropped down onto his elbows, crushing her breasts against his chest. Lacey let another single tear slip from her eye that night. Daniel laid there resting for several minutes. The urge to pee is what made him aware. Lacey was looking off into the dark out the window. He got up and went to the bathroom.

When he came back, he unstrapped both ankles. Lacey didn't move. She was calculating. Spring break was two weeks ago. She had started her period the Friday of Spring break, and had missed out on the final pool party. It was Friday night, two weeks after her first day of her last cycle.

Daniel moved to the side of the bed, and released her right wrist. Lacey lay still and looked up at him. His forehead was creased, his eyebrows drawn together.

"It's a nicotine patch." she whispered. She let a third tear drip. He reached down and wiped it away.

"I didn't hurt you. Why're you cryin?" he asked as he moved around to the other side and released her left wrist. Lacey finally moved. She pulled her legs up and curled onto her left side, wrapping her arms around her chest.

"You didn't use protection," she replied softly.

"I'm clean. I figured you were too. You said as much." Daniel sat on the side of the bed. He reached for the bullet, still vibrating on the mattress.

"But I'm not on birth control." She sighed.

"But, the patch."

"I'm quitting smoking. It's a nicotine patch." she repeated.

"Oh" his tone was muted.

"Yeah."

"Hey, let's get you cleaned up. Let's get you unplugged." he said. Lacey had been so lost in her thoughts, she had forgotten the butt plug. Daniel reached for it, and she lifted slightly to help with the angle. Daniel slid out the chrome piece and dropped it in the corner. Lacey just sank back into the bed.

"Ain't happenin', nu uh, get up." Daniel stood, his Texan drawl thicker. He poked her hip. Lacey looked out of the side of her eye at him. He stood at the foot of the bed, still naked. Lacey grunted and sat up. She reached to either side and pulled her bra back into place, and snapped the closure.

"Take me back to town." Lacey said quietly. Daniel let his breath out through his nose quick, like a silent snort. He grabbed his jeans from the floor and slipped one then the other foot and pulled them up. He picked up her clothes and tossed them to her, and sat to put on his boots. Lacey quickly pulled the halter top and skirt into place, and used the blanket to wipe between her legs before putting on her panties. Daniel went out to warm up the car, as it still got cool at the end of March in the south.

Since her shoes were in the car, and she was barefoot, Daniel carried Lacey back to the car, and settled her in before rounding the car and getting into the driver's seat. They drove in silence.