Trifecta

Story Info
He meets a Mistress & her sub husband.
1.8k words
4.12
36k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at the my hotel, in the bar. She sashayed in, her red hair in curls, wearing a simple black sheath, looking like a million dollars in new bills. Her husband was following her, as a good sub should.

She was medium height, very pretty, and her figure was as good as her pictures. Her husband was shortish and slim, definitely dwarfed by me. I rose and beckoned to them; they recognized me by the flower in my sports jacket lapel. Not too many of them worn today, so they're a good signal.

She walked up to the table, smiling, confident. He walked behind her with his eyes downcast. I could not tell if he was happy to be here or was merely following her orders. I caught him glancing up at me scrumptiously once or twice.

Introductions were made, and he briefly met my eyes. We sat, and he assisted her, pulling out her chair. She sat in the chair I indicated, but when he began to sit next to here, I looked at him and told him in a low voice not to sit there, to sit at the other side of the table. He immediately complied.

"You have him well-trained, I see," I observed.

"Yes, I like to think so," she answered.

I took her hand and kissed its back. "You look stunning tonight. Your pictures don't do you justice," I told her. We both ignored him. When the waitress came for drink orders, she ordered, then I, and when it was his turn, he looked at her for permission. She cocked an eyebrow at me questioningly and I said by all means he should have one.

I asked him if he was happy to be with us, and he said yes. "Yes, what?" I prompted.

"Yes, sir, sorry, sir," he shot back.

I smiled. "That's better. Stand up." He stood. I could see he had a raging hard-on. "You may be seated," I told him, anxious to have him sit before someone noticed the bulge in his pants.

I looked back at her; she was smirking at his discomfort. I wondered how long it had been since she'd let him have an orgasm. I reached up and slipped my hand under her red hair, sliding it across the back of her neck. She closed her eyes, and rolled her head back, lost in the sensation. My thumb stroked her ear.

Our drinks arrived, and we drank them, she and I making chit-chat. We (she and I) decided that we needed no more alcohol, so I paid the tab and we headed up to my room.

Once there, I put on the "Do Not Disturb" sign and double locked the door. I asked her to sit, and she accepted. I reached in the bedside table drawer and took out a small flail. Looking at him, I said, "Undress."

His hands actually quivered as he hastened to comply. I told him to start with his pants, and when he had them off, I stroked him across the back of his upper thigh and told him to hurry. I could see a wet spot where the head of his cock tented his undershorts. He stripped in record time, but not without getting two or three additional strokes to spur him on and assure neatness in folding his clothes, not an easy task when you have a raging erection and someone is beating you on the ass with a flail.

Finally he stood naked, almost at attention. He wanted to cover his cock with his hands but was too well-trained. "Slow and clumsy," I told him. "Look at your wife. She's still dressed and having to play with her pussy through her clothes. Take care of that."

Obviously, it was not his first time as serving her as "handmaiden." He took off her shoes and unzipped the dress, occassionally earning a flick of the flail for lack of speed. By the time she was naked, his ass was nice and pink, and she was wearing a big smile. I leaned down and kissed her long and hard, squeezing her nipples and rolling them in my fingers. By this time, I was as hard as her unfortunate wretch of a husband.

"Do you think I intend to stay dressed all night?" I asked him. "Undress me, too!"

He hurriedly took off my clothes. Knowing she wanted a bit of a show, when my boxer briefs were finally removed and folded, I had him suck my cock. He was really quite good at it, of course, he wanted to suck me more than most of my partners had wanted to. I let him suck me for a while, beating him on the sholders with the flail if he sucked too hard, as I'm uncircumsized and more sensitive than circumsized men. Finally, when it felt a little TOO good, I pulled it out of his mouth with a "plop." I could tell he was reluctant to stop.

I slowly walked over to his wife and offered her a taste. She took me into her mouth gently and sucked me. I looked at him, still kneeling where he'd sucked me, and told him to get between her legs and lick her clit.

Soon, she was forgetting what she was doing, sucking me too hard while he licked her. One hand was on his head, pulling it into her, the other was holding my cock. I pulled it out of her mouth, opting to watch him service her. Obviously, he knew what she wanted, or she was turned on by things, or more likely, both, because she was coming in seconds, pulling him to her with both hands.

After her climax, I pulled her up to me and kissed her on the mouth. I could taste my cock on her breath, even though I had not yet come. I told him to sit in the chair she had just been in and to watch us, without touching his cock. If he touched himself and I saw it, I would beat him savagely with the flail. The head of his cock was glistening, and I reached down, rubbed some of the precum off with my fingers, making him groan. I rubbed them together, feeling them slide over each other, slippery and tacky at the same time. Finally, I pushed them in his face and told him to lick them off, which he readily did.

She was standing watching, playing with her pussy, one finger curling up into it. I returned to her and gently pushed her onto the bed. I had masturbated before our meeting, hoping it would delay my intial orgasm, but I was so hot now I was not sure how long I would last. I climbed onto the bed with her, and drew down to her mouth, kissing her deeply, once again tasting myself on her. One hand stroked her clit, finding her hand already there. What an incredibly hot woman!

After and eternity of kissing, licking her neck and breasts, rubbing her pussy, (really probably five minutes, but SEEMING like an eternity) I pushed my cock into her fully. She moaned appreciatively, and reached behind me to pull me into her with her legs. I fucked her with long slow strokes, but knew it wouldn't last as long as I wanted, so I rolled us over with her lithe body on top of mine.

I looked over at her husband; he was being good and not masturbating, although he looked in pain from his unrelieved erection. She rode me, riding up and sliding down full length on my cock, rubbing her clit on my pubic bone at the trough of the wave. I reached up to pinch her nipples and told her how beautiful, how hot she was. Soon she began to come, and I reached around for her ass, cupping and squeezing her boyishly small cheeks as I spent myself in her, matching her orgasm with my own.

She collapsed on me, red hair spilling in my face. I moved it aside, so I could check on her husband, and caught the little bastard rubbing the head of his cock. Quick as lightening, I was up slashing at his legs with the flail.

I think he was actually in fear of me, my size and my apparent anger, although I would never really harm anyone not trying to harm me or mine. He quailed under my blows, allowing me to once again beat him on the ass.

"What did I tell you about touching your cock?" I shouted.

"Not too...I'm sorry!" he said.

My "anger" was spent, but my cock was once again hard from the pleasurable exercise. "Clean me off!" I barked. I was almost sorry to see him so fearful, but loved the feel of his mouth working on my cock to clean me. Soon I was "squeaky clean." "Now it's HER turn. Lick my come off her pussy," I told him, and he quickly crawled up on the bed to comply.

She was totally turned on by my beating him. As he licked and sucked, I saw her writhe under his tongue. I quietly slipped some lube out of a drawer, much more for my enjoyment than his, and lubed up my cock. I positioned myself behind him as he knelt over her cleaning her and slowly thrust my cock up his ass.

If you haven't tried fucking an ass, you really should; it's incredible. I could feel his anal sphincter tighten down as my cock head slid slowly in. Soon, I was buried to the hilt in his ass.

I took his hips in my hands and rode him slowly. She was watching, through half-open eyes, smiling as I shoved it in and out. I reached down under him and took hold of his cock and stroked it twice. That's all that was needed before he started bucking like a bronco, shooting onto the sheets. I wanted him to come early, because I had quite a bit more fucking left in me, and didn't want him to enjoy it too much. I continued stroking in and out, until his attentions on her twat brought her to another thigh-quivering orgasm.

Her climax triggered mine, and I pulled him by his hips back onto my cock, feeling myslef pulse a load of cum into his ass. The little bastard had the last laugh, though. At the last minute, he shot another load onto the sheet.

I made him lick up his spill, then clean me up before I lay beside his wife, stroking her lovingly. He was allowed to lie on the floor beside me, and I occasionally petted him. We were all quite glad things had gone so well, and determined to meet as often as our scheduled allowed.